Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

SW: New Pan cyan strains, Jamaican! Planned price increases.
    #1411193 - 03/26/03 11:20 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Howdie folks,

We are very happy to announce the separation of our offering of Panaeolus cyanescens Microscopy Kits into distinct confirmed strains from different geographic locations. In the past, we've been offering these Pan cyan samples as sort of a "grab bag" of misc strains but we now have sufficient samples from several different locations to offer them separately. Among these offerings is the new and completely exclusive Jamaican Panaeolus cyanescens.

The Jamaican Panaeolus cyanescens is very special to us. It was originally collected from the wild in Jamaican very near our JEM Farm laboratory. Panaeolus cyanescens is found all over the island, especially near the coast in neglected cane fields that are now overrun by "free-range" cattle.

Below is a wild image of our original collection foray:

The Pan cyan samples are listed now on our combined microscopy page.

In addition we wanted to give some warning on a planned price increase. We are raising the prices of many of our Spore Syringe Microscopy Kits on April 1rst. This warning is given for those currently contemplating purchases so they don't get caught "off gaurd."

The price increase will be minor and we will attempt to keep our multi-pack discount attractive for our repeat and new customers. Some other items may be affected as we re-examine our costs and pricing.

Thanks! As always we appreciate your feedback and suggestions.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinediggitydankman
No longer aCannabisConnoisseur

Loc: Michgan
Re: SW: New Pan cyan strains, Jamaican! Planned price increases. [Re: psilocyber]
    #1413098 - 03/27/03 04:27 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

New strain looks wonderful. I will try to convince my buddy to try these next time he decides to look at the spores. I left you a PM for good luck, may wanna check it out.

--------------------
"It's only wrong if you get caught.
If consequences dictate
my course of action
I should play GOD."

Maynard James Keenan, Tool

InvisibleMilletV
--intransition--

Loc: Rockies
Re: SW: New Pan cyan strains, Jamaican! Planned price increases. [Re: psilocyber]
    #1413845 - 03/27/03 10:15 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Here is a thread in the mushroom hunting foum that has a few closer pics of the freak in the one above. Kind of cool, very seldom that you see something like this in the wild, most times freaks are caused by a cultivators shortcomings and the sometimes explosive growth that is seen in cultivated fungi......

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum3&Number=1223379&page=28&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1

InvisibleOlgualion
Shaman-In-Training
 User Gallery

Loc: Currently Earth...
    #1415880 - 03/28/03 12:03 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

They are gorgeous!

--------------------
Study the past...
See the future...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum