Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshrooman
journeyman
shrooms and pot
    #1409014 - 03/25/03 01:13 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

i know this has been put down many times, but i never have smoked pot while shrooming. I have heard how much better it makes the trip by many, i was just wondering if you guys could write out a couple of experiences of you smoking while tripping. I ask this because i have also heard that it has been known to some to either make the trip less "natural" (such as making you depressed, or some effects of pot like that to some) and some even that it totaly ruined the trip and just ended it. also you know how when you come down from pot you get really tired? Well does this happen if you shroom and smoke? because one of my friends always just falls asleep when we smoke, and he doesnt want to do this if tripping. I really want each of my trips to be the best it can, for i only get the chance to do it like every 2 months at the most. Until the growing days come, but thats a different story. So yeah if people could just post the pros and cons of bringing mary jane along for the ride that would help me make my mind up. Thank you a lot! (im still a newbie, and havent seen a real trip yet if you have read other posts of mine, i ate n 8th once, but it must have been weak as hell cause if that is what tripping was then i will be disapointed, i didnt see any open eyed visual except for a bottle looked like it was breathing, and i saw very little closed eyed visuals, they were hard to make out) thats not all tripping is right? lol sorry for the multiple questions, but if someone takes there time to read this and answer i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks new friends! PEACE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMrNobody
Loser

Re: shrooms and pot [Re: shrooman]
    #1409353 - 03/25/03 03:59 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

I have always enjoyed the marijuana/mushroom combo. Usually, I like to smoke, consume the fungus, trip for a while, then smoke again after the peak. I have never had a negative experience from smoking marijuana whilst on mushrooms.

--------------------
Free thinkers are dangerous.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International
    #1409356 - 03/25/03 04:00 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

I don't even bother with weed whem I'm on mushrooms anymore. It just has no affect on me, the shrooms over power it.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1409568 - 03/25/03 05:06 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

man if you think the weed is going to make you depressed, it probably will..

If you think its going to enhance your experience, though, it probably will..

thats MY take, anyway.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineTANZWUT
Paranoid Hermit

Loc: Dante's Inferno
Re: shrooms and pot [Re: Strumpling]
    #1410444 - 03/26/03 04:22 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

everytime i have smoke weed on shrooms it makes the trip happen quicker. i take the shrooms and when i am feeling at level 1 or 2 i have a joint and then bang i am fucking tripping my fucking ass off. but then after u cant roll anymiore till u come down cuz your too yripped out to do any kind of manual activity.

--------------------
Just another freak in the freak kingdom.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: shrooms and pot [Re: TANZWUT]
    #1410524 - 03/26/03 04:59 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

roll?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1410673 - 03/26/03 05:58 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

i avoid smoking until after the peak because i tend to get all weirded out if i'm stoned coming up on shrooms.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineTANZWUT
Paranoid Hermit

Loc: Dante's Inferno
Re: shrooms and pot [Re: Bilge]
    #1410693 - 03/26/03 06:03 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

roll as in roll up a joint sorry if u didnt understand

--------------------
Just another freak in the freak kingdom.

Offlineshroominbloom
i have arrived

#1410721 - 03/26/03 06:10 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

The first time I was tripping, I held out for a while until I smoked. I ingested the mushrooms and then waited for about 2.5 hrs. Have you ever seen Wizard of Oz synched up to Dark Side of the Moon? If you have, do you remember the part when Money comes on? The movie goes from being black and white to color. This is the best analogy that I've been able to come up with for what pot did to me on mushrooms. It was like the pot caused the peak to happen. I haven't yet tripped without smoking. One time I tried it with acid, but after about 3 hrs with no visuals, I gave in and smoked. Bam, same thing. This is just for me of course; everyone is affected very differently when it comes to these substances. I agree w/ Strumpling too . . . it will do what you think it will do. As simple as that sounds, for me it has been difficult lately. I just can't seem to convince myself.

--------------------
ha

Offlineshrooman
journeyman
Re: shrooms and pot [Re: shroominbloom]
    #1411395 - 03/26/03 11:00 AM (21 years, 26 days ago)

yeah but like pot only lasts like 1 hour at the most (like really being high) so is that how long the trip would be? like if you take the shrooms, and then smoke, do you notice a big comedown when the weed "should" be wearing off? i know shrooms last for a few hours at the least, i was just wondering if you smoke then if you come down quicker, or if you can notice it went the weed wears off.

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
    #1411421 - 03/26/03 11:13 AM (21 years, 26 days ago)

I've always smoked pot while tripping because It's seemed like the thing to do. Usually I don't feel much, but sometimes it can make the trip much more intense. The most intense moment I've ever had on shrooms was while watching Wave Twisters & smoking a bowl, I inhaled & exhaled along with this certain part of the movie, and it felt as if My soul was leaping upwards. I find the act of smoking more fun than the process of getting high on pot while tripping. Just the knowledge that the marijuana is in me is nice. Kind of reassuring in a way. I've never had negative effects from smoking while tripping, but everyone's different.

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

Offlinetheonyxegg
Pantheist
Loc: Midwest
Re: shrooms and pot [Re: KackleDude]
    #1411936 - 03/26/03 02:56 PM (21 years, 26 days ago)

I only have once, it helped my stomach more than anything, otherwise it didn't have a noticeable effect really, I mean I'm sure it did something but yeah... Let's you step back a bit I think, makes things a bit less in you face and intense. I dunno, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

--------------------
"Can you feel IT? It's in everything... All around you all the time."
Don't think about what's right, you already know.

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
    #1411958 - 03/26/03 03:02 PM (21 years, 26 days ago)

I've smoked while trippin off shrooms and while trippin off acid. For me it always increases the amount of visual hallucinations. It makes me slightly paranoid. And the body buzz has felt almost like someone (with a mouth the size of my body) was breathing on me/through me.

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies