Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers
    #14096854 - 03/10/11 09:40 AM (13 years, 22 days ago)

http://www.eyewitnessnews.co.za/articleprog.aspx?id=61392

PAGDAD declares war on drug dealers

People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) on Thursday warned that its members are willing to take the law into their own hands to fight the scourge of drugs.

The organisation marched through the Cape Flats community of Manenberg on Wednesday night to raise awareness about the illegal drug trade.

Community members also walked to the homes of known drug dealers, demanding they stop their activities.

Pagad’s Osman Sahib said naming and shaming drug merchants is the only option.

“The community there has tried everything possible to try and get rid of the gangsters and the drug dealers in the area. They have made a decision now, that they need to take the streets back from the gangsters [and] the drug dealers,” he said.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: dwpineal]
    #14096933 - 03/10/11 10:03 AM (13 years, 22 days ago)

These people are fucking losers.

I know who I would put my money on in a fight.

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: Heffy]
    #14096993 - 03/10/11 10:15 AM (13 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Heffy said:

Hahaha I know.
I hope the dealers are coke or heroin dealers. You don't fuck with coke or heroin dealers.

:popcorn:

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

OfflineDiacetylmentlegen
Gentleman
Male

Loc: Ireland Flag
Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #14097260 - 03/10/11 11:26 AM (13 years, 22 days ago)

Oh wells, at least they'll be happy getting their own harmful and addictive high when they walk around drugged on self-righteousness and ignorance.

Still, it must be remembered that most drug dealers (of the more organized variety at least) probably are rather unscrupulous and undesirable, but that's largely beside the point. Especially when they could remove them from their community overnight by eliminating their entire business through regulation by the government instead of by randomers with guns.

Also if you'll notice, people like this always seem to be against "drugs", they never seem to be against any specific drug or drug effect in particular. They just hate "drugs". Presumably people stand at street corners selling "drugs" and people come up to them and ask if they have any generic "drugs" to sell, which they then take in some generic fashion and experience generic drug effects which invariably seem to involve aggressive behaviour that is only ever seen when any real scientist happens to inconveniently be in a different location..

--------------------
"When I recall it and when I recall various other symptoms... I think the simplest explanation is... that I had these experiences, that they were real... and that they took place outside time." - Christopher Mayhew

Edited by Diacetylmentlegen (03/10/11 11:31 AM)

OfflineMycjunky
Stranger

Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: Heffy]
    #14097427 - 03/10/11 11:59 AM (13 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Heffy said:

My thoughts exactly.

Invisibletaterdb
Male

Loc: rocky mountain high
Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: dwpineal]
    #14097640 - 03/10/11 12:40 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Community members also walked to the homes of known drug dealers, demanding they stop their activities.

Good way to get shot.

Invisibleiamnotadream
Enis the Penis
Male User Gallery

Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: taterdb]
    #14097900 - 03/10/11 01:29 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

They probably just stuck a letter on their doors.

I'm all about freedom of speech and I can understand why a lot of people would want to get together and throw dealers out of business, but they should realize that someone much bigger than them has already declared war and is failing.  So what chance do they have?  They might be able to get rid of gangsters, but drug dealers?  No way.  Judging by suspicion alone, they will never know that the skinny nerdy white kid is your friendly neighborhood distributor.  seems obvious to me they think only people who are 'gangsta' sell drugs.  Oh well, have fun dealing with those gangstas.

I said gangsta, and not gangster.  Gangsters have class.  Not gangstas.

Offline3Cajun1Mo8
Fung Padawan
Male

Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: iamnotadream]
    #14098045 - 03/10/11 01:54 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

In this day in time EVERYONE is  drugdealer, hell i cant tell you how many times ive sold my homeboi a dime  just for him to go sell 3 joints out of it to various other poeple, make his money back, still have a joint for himslf then come back to me for more

^^^ the above scenario is all fictional

Invisible5-HT2A
Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: 3Cajun1Mo8]
    #14098460 - 03/10/11 02:57 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

:laugh2:

Because drug dealers are always the nicest guys who don't mind if you trespass right into their kitchen. So when one of these moral zealots gets shot in the face the rest of them can blame the drug dealer. Can they actually not know how stupid this plan is?

InvisibleElVatoFirme
The Thread Killer™

Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: 5-HT2A]
    #14098866 - 03/10/11 04:06 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

If they are declaring war on drug dealers then they better be ready to declare war on the government because they are the most powerful drug dealers with the biggest gangs and toughest gangsters.

--------------------
Did you know the pen
Is stronger than the knife?
And they can kill you once
But they can't kill you twice
Did you know destruction of the flesh
Is not the ending to Life?
Fear not of the Anti-Christ

- Damian Marley -

OfflineDiacetylmentlegen
Gentleman
Male

Loc: Ireland Flag
Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: ElVatoFirme]
    #14098873 - 03/10/11 04:08 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

Truth ^.

Why don't these people burst into corner shops and demand they stop selling tobacco? You know, something that we know, even in its most legal and professionally made and safest form, is horrifically harmful and kills millions every year without question.

Or even McDonald's while we're at it to extrapolate even further.

--------------------
"When I recall it and when I recall various other symptoms... I think the simplest explanation is... that I had these experiences, that they were real... and that they took place outside time." - Christopher Mayhew

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: Diacetylmentlegen]
    #14099877 - 03/10/11 06:56 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

its because their kids are the ones buyin the shit and if lil becky dies of antidepressant poising on bipolar medication it wont be their fault because they 'beleive' in their goverment

everythings total reactive thinking even if they dont have the evidence for it

bush '12

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
    #14100566 - 03/10/11 08:47 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Heffy said:

actually, addicts are losers
and dealers are bottom-feeders.

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: piracetam]
    #14100633 - 03/10/11 08:56 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

and dealers are bottom-feeders.

This is ridiculous.  There is nothing immoral or unethical about legitimate commerce that doesn't involve fraud.

What's wrong with trading a man one thing for another when both parties want the objects/services in question and are prepared to voluntarily barter in order to make it happen?

--------------------

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: Humility]
    #14100699 - 03/10/11 09:05 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

lol
you're saying selling products which often leads to the self-destruction of its consumer is a legitimate commerce?
yea, that's a real constructive profession. :rolleyes:

and i agree that while we're at it, the tobacco companies and alcohol companies should also take some heat.
better yet, put some serious heat on the ATF after their recent exposure

OfflineAmsu Jackal
Urcan Refugee
 User Gallery

Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: piracetam]
    #14101228 - 03/10/11 10:18 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

i think hes meaning that any non-fraudulent transaction no matter what the product is, is legitimate commerce.  if someone wants a drug, theyre either going to buy it, make it, or grow it.  theres not really anything thats going to stop someone.

--------------------
Perfect calm is the sensation of pure awareness.

Offlinedemon66
Stranger
 User Gallery

#14101459 - 03/10/11 10:55 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

As they say in China, "You don't like, you don't buy".  C'mon people need to take personal responsibility.

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: Amsu Jackal]
    #14102620 - 03/11/11 06:32 AM (13 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Amsu Jackal said:
i think hes meaning that any non-fraudulent transaction no matter what the product is, is legitimate commerce.  if someone wants a drug, theyre either going to buy it, make it, or grow it.  theres not really anything thats going to stop someone.

true

unfortunately, it's not always a completely non-fraudulent transaction when it comes to street dealers' products.
they often cut their products to maximize profits.

and you're right, demon...people do need to take more responsibility. they also need to curb their overconsumption habits
(i.e. less fast food, cell phones, large vehicles, etc.) overindulging is very irresponsible

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: iamnotadream]
    #14102792 - 03/11/11 07:59 AM (13 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

iamnotadream said:
They probably just stuck a letter on their doors.

I'm all about freedom of speech and I can understand why a lot of people would want to get together and throw dealers out of business, but they should realize that someone much bigger than them has already declared war and is failing.  So what chance do they have?  They might be able to get rid of gangsters, but drug dealers?  No way.  Judging by suspicion alone, they will never know that the skinny nerdy white kid is your friendly neighborhood distributor.  seems obvious to me they think only people who are 'gangsta' sell drugs.  Oh well, have fun dealing with those gangstas.

I said gangsta, and not gangster.  Gangsters have class.  Not gangstas.

Their whole crusade is kinda racist, don't you think?

--------------------

wat man rly

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Re: People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (Pagad) declares war on drug dealers [Re: blujay]
    #14102847 - 03/11/11 08:21 AM (13 years, 21 days ago)

racist?
the whole prohibition of illicit drugs crusade is rooted in racism, goes back even before reefer madness.. the asian opium trade.
those substances were viewed as foreign, untraditional; ignorance and fear evoked support for oppressive legislation.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies