Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMuShRoOmHeAd187
ShRoomErZ

Loc: Planet Earth people
Stuck in a trip
    #1410144 - 03/26/03 12:25 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Ok Im probably fucking this up some how but umm.....my friend Bob wants to try shrooms.  Hes getting an eighth in a few days but the only thing worrying him is how much he should take. If anyone can help me...... that would be cool.  Oh and another thing hes really bugged out about the idea that u can get stuck in a trip....Is this true?     :confused: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikejwill
dreamer

Loc: Midwest,usa
Re: Stuck in a trip [Re: MuShRoOmHeAd187]
    #1410154 - 03/26/03 12:48 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

your freind bob should check out the trip tips section of this community, and web site....

the mushroom is only a sacred catalyst, what the trip is like is all up to you and your mind.
As far as the amount to take there are many good web pages out there that know more than me, but i'd suggest about 1 gram for the first experience, and tell your freind the better he chews it up the better the trip.
The other part, about getting stuck in a trip, is possible and i've heard of freinds that have had this happen. Even though it seems like forever during the trip just remember the drug will wear off eventually....leaving you refreshed and feeling good. Either that or when you know your stuck, just change it....it's kinda like a dream in that way. But at the 1g level you'll just get aquainted with the mushroom, rather than really getting sent out there with it.

Offlinesi1988crx
Beep beep byebye

#1410156 - 03/26/03 12:50 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

If its his first time I would suggest eating half, 1.75 grams (1/16). This will let him get familliar with the effects. Also, after he enjoys the trip he will be able to trip again another night. As far as getting stuck in a trip, there are very few (and I mean very very few) people that might have underlying symptoms of a mental disorder (like extreme bipolar) that may cause their symptoms to appear. I would not worry about this unless he has a history of mental disorders as this may happen to only one person out of a million or more.

OfflineMuShRoOmHeAd187
ShRoomErZ

Re: Stuck in a trip [Re: mikejwill]
    #1410301 - 03/26/03 03:06 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Thanks alot man......my friend Bob was only planning on tripping at Level 1 or 2 so do u think he could get stuck in there for life........and how much would he need for a level 1 or 2 trip :crazy: 

Offlinebjkroll
Addict

Loc: Detroit
    #1410311 - 03/26/03 03:14 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Sorry but I recommend an 1/8.. Hell im about to eat a quarter  :smile: 

--------------------
"Everybody who's famous sucked the dick to get where they are today.
The only difference between us and them? We swallowed it." - Jimmy Urine

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #1410350 - 03/26/03 03:33 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

I think 1.75 grams should be fine for a first trip. When I first tripped I did not know I was extremely sensitive to the mush, I had approx 3 grams. I started with 2, then I was munching them from my bag, about 2 hours into the trip. It was fun, I had a great time until I made it back home and then I got really depressed. That was mainly because of the people around at the time and I could do nothing other than go for a walk to help myself cool down. As far as having people around, Try to stay away from people you don't trust or just generally don't like their presence when sober. I would have had a better time if I would have payed more attention to set and setting. Somebody else suggested this and I find it works great on larger doses with people who are generally nervous, if you are scared of never coming down from the trip or just for peace of mine try writing "I AM ON NON POISONOUS MUSHROOMS. I ATE THEM AT xx:xx . I WILL BE FINE IN 5 HOURS" Put this note in your shoe, wallet, or any other place you know you will find it later, or so you can see it easily. When a friend of mine had too much, he figured out how to use speed dial on his phone to call me and I wrote up a note like this for him ( Thanks to whoever suggested this originally, search is still not up ) and it really helped him settle down. He just held on to it for the rest of the trip and was able to have some fun for the remainder. Don't preoccupy your mind about a bad trip though, they only come if you are stressing about something serious in real life, that is why it is good to have a few day's ahead of time to clear out your thoughts. Not only is that good for the trip, you also feel way better about life in general. Peace

--------------------

OfflineMuShRoOmHeAd187
ShRoomErZ

Re: Stuck in a trip [Re: FlusH]
    #1410360 - 03/26/03 03:38 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

I appreciate everyones help.....BOB will be very happy and is now reassured and is going to try shrooms as soon as possible

HAPPY SHROOMING EVERYONE

Invisiblepsyphon
mneumatic device

Folding@home Statistics
    #1410372 - 03/26/03 03:49 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Assuming they're cubensis (they most likely are), take 1 gram for level 1, 2 grams for level 2, etc.  You'll probably want to take 1/2 or a little less of the eighth.

Read  this and  this.

Make sure you're in a good mood, a comforable environment and with good friends. This is known as set (your mindset) and setting (your setting, surroundings, etc).

Have fun! :smile: 

--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."
- Marcel Proust

I wish you all ceaselessly flowing moments of happiness.

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery
Re: Stuck in a trip [Re: psyphon]
    #1411198 - 03/26/03 09:22 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

eat the whole damn thing and just go with it
remember though you will open doors that can never be closed

--------------------
KRAMER CAKES

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: Stuck in a trip [Re: george castanza]
    #1411384 - 03/26/03 10:53 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

you might feel like your stuck in a trip and all your new found knowledge and feelings will be there forever....but you will go to sleep and when you wake up you will be baseline again

personally i would eat the whole 8th.....whenever i do shrooms nowadays i always do more than an 8th...i love gettting extremely fucked up!

Invisiblejojoba
RockMoNsTa

Loc: SPaCE
Re: Stuck in a trip [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1412308 - 03/26/03 05:31 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Hey im Bipolar and i trip alot... kinda fucked up sometimes but im alive..hehe.. nah its all good.. i take lithium for my bipolar (manic) stuff, it doesnt work but i never have had any problems tripping.. except for taking 6 hits of Some Liquid and trippin for 3 days... that was scary... but i wouldnt worry too much.shrooms are good for the soul if you ask me..... live it up.. jojoba

--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR MY HUGE TRADE LIST ~~ CLICK HERE
Looking For These Items
Various Plants and Seeds.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale