Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
Re: Do you think a female orgasm is better than a male's? [Re: broken]
    #14071279 - 03/05/11 02:47 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Haha what??:confused:

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Do you think a female orgasm is better than a male's? [Re: thoughts]
    #14071305 - 03/05/11 02:53 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

I have had multiple orgams from hours of sex without cumming.  I also seem to lack a refractory period with some women.  I get off and it stays rock hard and I can cum again while she is swallowing the first load.

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you think a female orgasm is better than a male's? [Re: vandago]
    #14071347 - 03/05/11 03:05 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Is this something that is learned or just your biology?

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
There is no way of telling because no one will ever know both to compare.

Men can have multiple orgasms too though.

Quote:

DAREtoTHINK said:
i was listening to love line on KROQ about a year or so back and they had a hermaphrodite on the air who has working genitals of both genders. when they asked him/her which orgasm feels better the reply was a male orgasm. just wanted to share that. hah.

Interesting.:strokebeard:
But im wondering, are hermaphrodites' genitals both in top shape, or is one better/healthier than the other while one is kind of retarded?

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Edited by thoughts (03/05/11 03:10 PM)

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think a female orgasm is better than a male's? [Re: vandago]
    #14071500 - 03/05/11 03:48 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

There are so many different orgasms.  I consider the dramatic increase in endorphins or whatever amazing changes are happening in your chemical soup as you build up to a climax to be an orgasm in itself. 

If you work fairly quickly up to male climax(but not too quickly, need some time to keep boosting the feel good magic) you will have a more intense release-orgasm than you would have if you danced on the edge for two hours first, because even though you're not climaxing, you are enjoying/releasing/transmuting the feelings of ecstay the entire time and that is energy that is expended and depleted.  However, those two hours of riding the edge will yield far more pleasure than one big release-orgasm.  Pot helps with not crossing too far over the threshold of release.

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you think a female orgasm is better than a male's? [Re: Viveka]
    #14081079 - 03/07/11 01:27 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Stoned sex is my favorite kind of sex.:thumbup:

--------------------
I need Jesus.

InvisibleyogabunnyM
fancy cat
Female User Gallery

Loc: Nasty Women Get Shit Done
    #14081283 - 03/07/11 02:01 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

iwasaClown said:
In my opinion, i think they are.

I used to make an ex of mine have those shaking, trembling orgasms and they looked like the most amazing feeling ever.
They seemed way more intense and longer lasting than my(male) orgasms.

I really want to know what a female orgasm feels like.:yesnod:

Do you agree?
Has there been any scientific evidence supporting this?:strokebeard:

men can learn to have all over, trembling, shaking orgasms by training themselves to avoid ejaculation.

tantra is the way!

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you think a female orgasm is better than a male's? [Re: yogabunny]
    #14082878 - 03/07/11 06:35 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Hmmm, i definitely do have way better, full-body orgasms when i hold back, but never one that has left me shaking 30 minutes after having sex.:shrug:

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Loc: dancing Flag
    #14083522 - 03/07/11 08:32 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

that's cuz you suck, just kidding :wink:

start training today!

--------------------
i love you

you are beautiful! :rockon:

COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Edited by owls (03/07/11 11:46 PM)

InvisibleyogabunnyM
fancy cat
Female User Gallery

Loc: Nasty Women Get Shit Done
    #14084354 - 03/07/11 11:26 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

iwasaClown said:
Hmmm, i definitely do have way better, full-body orgasms when i hold back, but never one that has left me shaking 30 minutes after having sex.:shrug:

if at first you don't succeed, try try again!

practice makes perfect.

etc, etc, et al....

--------------------

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Do you think a female orgasm is better than a male's? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #14085923 - 03/08/11 10:06 AM (13 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
There is no way of telling because no one will ever know both to compare.

Men can have multiple orgasms too though.

Quoted for fucking truth.  It's pretty pointless to speculate, as pleasure and pain are relative of your own perceptions.  Different people have different orgasms.  Or do they?

I am always substantially confused by men who seem to think woman have soooo much better orgasms.

Gentlemen... are your orgasms really so brief, meager, and forgettable?  Are they simply a tale telling of an abrupt, cliffhanger ending to a paltry sexual performance?  Or a reminder of the disappointing, preceding sex or masturbation that represented a measly 5 minute vacation from your horrible, miserable existence?

To be honest, at least 50% of my orgasms suck.  But it's because I don't care.  I'm more interested in a fulfilling, wholesome sexual experience than I am multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms which eventually lead to an explosive crescendo accompanied by half a liter of geyser-like semen spurts from Old Faithful.

Personally, more than half the pleasure of sex is about shared experienced with the partner and the joy of delivering sensual fulfillment.  But every now and then during sex and more often during masturbation, I have orgasms powerful enough to knock the sense back into Helen Keller.
Sovereign enough to grapple and overthrow the Egyptian government.
And so pure and almighty that the sperm could probably grapple and usurp Satan and purge Hell itself of all the arcane demons and horrific, tortured inhabitants.

Do no other males share this experience?  These orgasms are the ones that leave my body covered in sweat and colored with splotchy redness with some globs of white. I'm talking about the orgasms where for a good 20 or 30 seconds, you feel as though you may only have 15 blood cells swimming about in your entire cranium.

I pity you males.  You need to practice and discipline yourself more.  :nonono:

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you think a female orgasm is better than a male's? [Re: Society]
    #14087050 - 03/08/11 02:40 PM (13 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Society said:
Personally, more than half the pleasure of sex is about shared experienced with the partner and the joy of delivering sensual fulfillment.  But every now and then during sex and more often during masturbation, I have orgasms powerful enough to knock the sense back into Helen Keller.
And so pure and almighty that the sperm could probably grapple and usurp Satan and purge Hell itself of all the arcane demons and horrific, tortured inhabitants.

:ilold:
Ohh man, that is pure comedy.:thumbup:

And i do have those kinds of orgasms when im really into it, no need to worry.

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
    #14087859 - 03/08/11 05:12 PM (13 years, 23 days ago)

orgasms in of themselves are pretty blase by the time youre 16

but it still itches

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Do you think a female orgasm is better than a male's? [Re: godisanastronaut]
    #14092189 - 03/09/11 12:01 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

godisanastronaut said:
they're also capable of multiple orgasms, while almost all men have to wait to recover..
aka absolute refractory period. i particularly ahte that.

yeah no shit. i've heard some dudes say they don't need a recovery period but i think that is horse shit. on some occasions that can happen, but to me it's more rare than known.

with chicks it's like way better and can happen again and again, and right after another. lol

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you think a female orgasm is better than a male's? [Re: LadyLittleZeppelin]
    #14092215 - 03/09/11 12:09 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

LadyLittleZeppelin said:
Clit orgasms are good but vag ones are the best :awesome: It's hard for me to achieve because I'm tight and most penises that reach far enough back to make me cum are too big around and can't get in to begin with :sad:

oh wow:laugh:lol

the shroomery is turning into a cyber sex (maybe even hook up) site if you ask me:lol:

littleladyzeppelin, have you ever tried actually having a guy masterbate you for a long time so you loosen up, then seeing if it fits better? lmao

not to be too graphic. just jesus, it's like every guys dream to meet a chick that says it's too tight to fit, it's way better than those chicks who you fuck em one time and it's already so loose it's like throwing a hot dog into a tire:shrug:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#14092247 - 03/09/11 12:16 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

iwasaClown said:
Quote:

Society said:

:ilold:
Ohh man, that is pure comedy.:thumbup:

And i do have those kinds of orgasms when im really into it, no need to worry.

i just read that also, it's fucking classic:rofl2:

and judging that someone said lady zeppelin could fuck a 2 liter bottle, lmao i don't know how what I said would offend her too much then............................

--------------------

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think a female orgasm is better than a male's? [Re: imachavel]
    #14092434 - 03/09/11 12:58 PM (13 years, 22 days ago)

I would be surprised if women had more powerful orgasms than the ones I feel. I feel like if they were any stronger my prostate would explode. sometimes after ejaculation i have to curl in a ball because they were so strong, my asshole feels like it has sucked into itself into a black hole, and I cant touch my penis afterwards for a good 5 minutes cause all the nerves are spasmed.

but if women do good job. fo srs

For the record, id rather be stuck having the one huge one that lasts 15 seconds than an in the middle one that lasts 10 minutes. I wouldn't want the orgasms I have have to last longer either, my penis would fall off.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Edited by ManianFH (03/09/11 01:16 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
12,465 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.