Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

Most Common Hallucinations on Psychedelics
    #14084877 - 03/08/11 02:13 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

What are they ?
Note.. that i'm not talking about visual distortions.
I often "see things" because my mind is wired to seek out patterns in my visual field but I'm talking about stuff that intrudes into your field of vision, if you're comfortable with that term.
The word hallucination is a bit tricky to define even though you can probably find a definition somewhere.
But lets just make it simple.
Its not the face that the clouds made.
Its a midget
riding a goat
coming out of the clouds
while he points his finger at you
with a disproving look on his face
flying down to the ground !
to tell you
to stop

masturbating so much..

:highdog:

anyways..
only share what you have experienced.
I'm not to interested in hearsay.

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline0rusnjos
To Phenethylamine and Beyond
Loc: Apart of Joe's Ego
Re: Most Common Hallucinations on Psychedelics [Re: jivJaN]
    #14085070 - 03/08/11 03:22 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

My first ayahuasca experience I saw a human with a hawk head with complete beak, horse hooves and legs, and snake arms.  He also had a lions tail.  Apparently the dose I had taken was borderline heroic though.  I was inexperienced and didn't know.  It was nuts, in both good and bad ways.  I think everyone should have to try ayahuasca.

--------------------
trip·ping (trpng)
verb.
                                                                  1. to be a sensible man, embodied by a fool, and presently at peace

OfflineAmsu Jackal
Urcan Refugee
 User Gallery

Re: Most Common Hallucinations on Psychedelics [Re: 0rusnjos]
    #14085153 - 03/08/11 04:05 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

the first time i had taken peyote i had waited like 4 hours for the trip to get past the baseline comeup phase (anybody whos taken peyote knows what its like in the beginning). anyway, i had decided fuck it and laid down to go to bed and i started tripping (seeing a 3d landscape in my body pillow and such) and my mate comes in, he was apparantly standing in the doorway and was talking to me, but i thought he was to the left of my bed.....  well there was a figure there that was shortish and i thought it was him so i was facing it talking to it and he was wondering why i was staring over there.  anyway, he told me that by the effects i was getting i was about to trip b---.  right as he started to say balls i recoiled in horror and yelled, i had leaned over to touch it's shoulder and it looked up at me and it was a grey (alien) but looked really horrific.  it did something and faded out of sight like some sort of cloaking or translocation device.  scared the hell out of me.  oh yah, its flesh once i went to touch it was a slightly bioluminescent purple.

--------------------
Perfect calm is the sensation of pure awareness.

Edited by Amsu Jackal (03/08/11 04:07 AM)

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #14085363 - 03/08/11 06:30 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

I almost always see the same thing projected into the darkness if I close off a room while tripping. It's either a bunch of people standing around looking towards me, or one person wearing some kind of cloak and holding a book as they walk past me on the right.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleChronic7
    #14085368 - 03/08/11 06:33 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

The only common full vision (CEV) i've seen is when taking DMT, other than that i don't really have visions of the same thing more than once

The vision on DMT is quite indescribable though, although after having taken DMT i can get to that same point on shrooms and stay there for longer, its very noticeable that its exactly like the peak of DMT, but psilocin is basically orally active DMT anyway...

I guess you could maybe say the most common visual is the enhancement of wood grain?
As that is a very good vsual pointer for if your still 'tripping', although it is not really a vision imo

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Most Common Hallucinations on Psychedelics [Re: Chronic7]
    #14085379 - 03/08/11 06:40 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Have you tried secluding yourself in a pitch black room?

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleChronic7
Re: Most Common Hallucinations on Psychedelics [Re: blewmeanie]
    #14085385 - 03/08/11 06:45 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Thats actually when i can get to that DMT visual state while on shrooms, staring into total darkness

Apart from that and the wood grain visuals i can't recall seeing the same thing on shrooms twice, although im sure its possible as i can definitely focus when i am sober & recall visions i saw during trips.

--------------------

Edited by Chronic7 (03/08/11 06:53 AM)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Most Common Hallucinations on Psychedelics [Re: Chronic7]
    #14085408 - 03/08/11 07:02 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

My visuals on psychedelics vary so widely that I can't think of any similarities across experiences... on cannabis, on the other hand, I always see a bright white orb just to the right of my center of vision when I close my eyes.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisibleblewmeanie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Most Common Hallucinations on Psychedelics [Re: deCypher] * 1
    #14085416 - 03/08/11 07:07 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Your days of inconsistent visuals have ended. From now on I shall visit you all for some brain fuggling durring whatever altered state of consciousness you tend to find yourself in.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Most Common Hallucinations on Psychedelics [Re: blewmeanie]
    #14085422 - 03/08/11 07:10 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

N...no!  Anything but the red ball!  :whoa:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisibleblewmeanie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Most Common Hallucinations on Psychedelics [Re: deCypher]
    #14085434 - 03/08/11 07:14 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

The seed has been planted.:evil:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Most Common Hallucinations on Psychedelics [Re: Amsu Jackal]
    #14085545 - 03/08/11 08:02 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Amsu Jackal said:
the first time i had taken peyote i had waited like 4 hours for the trip to get past the baseline comeup phase (anybody whos taken peyote knows what its like in the beginning). anyway, i had decided fuck it and laid down to go to bed and i started tripping (seeing a 3d landscape in my body pillow and such) and my mate comes in, he was apparantly standing in the doorway and was talking to me, but i thought he was to the left of my bed.....  well there was a figure there that was shortish and i thought it was him so i was facing it talking to it and he was wondering why i was staring over there.  anyway, he told me that by the effects i was getting i was about to trip b---.  right as he started to say balls i recoiled in horror and yelled, i had leaned over to touch it's shoulder and it looked up at me and it was a grey (alien) but looked really horrific.  it did something and faded out of sight like some sort of cloaking or translocation device.  scared the hell out of me.  oh yah, its flesh once i went to touch it was a slightly bioluminescent purple.

Peyote and San Pedro are the best.:thumbup:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: Most Common Hallucinations on Psychedelics [Re: Amsu Jackal]
    #14087355 - 03/08/11 03:33 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Amsu Jackal said:

Discorporate - by The Mothers of Invention

Discorporate & come with me
Shifting, drifting, cloudless, starless
Velvet valleys & a sapphire sea: wah wah

Unbind your mind
There is no time
To lick your stamps and paste them in
DISCORPORATE
And we will begin . . .WAH WAH!
(Flower Power Sucks)

Diamonds on velvets on goldens on vixen
On comet & cupid on donner & blitzen
On up & away & afar & a go-go
Escape from the weight of your corporate logo!

Unbind your mind
There is no time (boin-n-n-n-n-n-g)
To lick your stamps nd paste them in
Discorporate
And we'll begin
Freedom! Freedom!
Kindly loving!
You’ll be absolutely free
Only if you want to be

Dreaming on cushions of velvet & satin
To music by magic by people that happen
To enter the world of a strange purple Jello
The dreams as they live
Them are all mellow yellow

Unbind your mind
There is no time (boin-n-n-n-n-n-g)
To lick your stamps nd paste them in
Discorporate
And we'll begin
Freedom! Freedom!
Kindly loving!
You'll be absolutely free
Only if you want to be
You'll be absolutely free
Only if you want to be

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Most Common Hallucinations on Psychedelics [Re: Icelander]
    #14087387 - 03/08/11 03:39 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Quote:

Amsu Jackal said:

Heinrich Kluver - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Form_constant

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Most Common Hallucinations on Psychedelics [Re: 0rusnjos]
    #14087403 - 03/08/11 03:43 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

0rusnjos said:
My first ayahuasca experience I saw a human with a hawk head with complete beak, horse hooves and legs, and snake arms.  He also had a lions tail.  Apparently the dose I had taken was borderline heroic though.  I was inexperienced and didn't know.  It was nuts, in both good and bad ways.  I think everyone should have to try ayahuasca.

Reminds me of  components of Abraxas, conjoined with a centauric being.        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas

--------------------

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

Re: Most Common Hallucinations on Psychedelics [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #14087544 - 03/08/11 04:10 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
Quote:

Icelander said:
Quote:

Amsu Jackal said:

Heinrich Kluver - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Form_constant

I discovered this on my own while taking heeps of lsd a few years back and investigating what is distorting my vision.
I even drew something exactly like the pic in the link.

Boy did i gloat when i accidentally found the link and showed it to my buddy that had previously looked at me like im retarded while i was frantically explaining to him the mystery of lsd visuals :lol:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Offlinensathreat01
The Moment
Male

Loc: East Coast, US
    #14093319 - 03/09/11 04:05 PM (13 years, 23 days ago)

Many different bright color changing polygons arranged in a certain order. I can always count on this while tripping if sight and sound are eliminated as much as possible.

--------------------
This form is not restricted from removing your reality from mine. Do not screw with my chi!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate