Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery
Tripping LSD for 2-3 days: Possible?
    #14073120 - 03/05/11 09:59 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Hey, I plan on going to this years bonnaroo and I've always wondered if it was possible to keep your trip up for a couple days because I wanna trip for alot of the shows. I was wondering if you just keep redosing as your trip is coming down if you will still trip or not. I plan on having lots of lsd to try to make this happen but if it's impossible I'd rather not waste the money.
If it's not possible what other drugs would you guys suggest to keep the experience interesting throughout the whole festival or atleast most of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRealRollForever
Whiny Cannabis Addict
Male

Loc: Under the radar Flag
Re: Tripping LSD for 2-3 days: Possible? [Re: ILikeACID]
    #14073130 - 03/05/11 10:02 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

ILikeACID said:
Hey, I plan on going to this years bonnaroo and I've always wondered if it was possible to keep your trip up for a couple days because I wanna trip for alot of the shows. I was wondering if you just keep redosing as your trip is coming down if you will still trip or not. I plan on having lots of lsd to try to make this happen but if it's impossible I'd rather not waste the money.
If it's not possible what other drugs would you guys suggest to keep the experience interesting throughout the whole festival or atleast most of it.

Whatsup brother, I would recommend AGAINST this, I tripped a week straight redosing and although i didnt suffer any LONG TTERM damage i definitely experienced some delusions and hurt some relationships even though I didnt say or do anything hurtful.  People just got weirded out by me, but IM ALL GOOD NOW . :feelsgoodman:

--------------------

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery
Re: Tripping LSD for 2-3 days: Possible? [Re: RealRollForever]
    #14073192 - 03/05/11 10:12 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

RealRollForever said:
Quote:

ILikeACID said:

Whatsup brother, I would recommend AGAINST this, I tripped a week straight redosing and although i didnt suffer any LONG TTERM damage i definitely experienced some delusions and hurt some relationships even though I didnt say or do anything hurtful.  People just got weirded out by me, but IM ALL GOOD NOW . :feelsgoodman:

Well I only plan on doing it for 3 days at most. But when you tripped for a week straight was it actually like a full blown trip or did it tamper off into a mild trip for most of the time?

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#14073198 - 03/05/11 10:13 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

ILikeACID said:

EXTREME waste of LSD. I've seen people waste whole damn vial doing shit like this. Try different substances, or try not tripping some of the days (even better IMO)

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #14073201 - 03/05/11 10:14 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

at something like bonnaroo, if you just dose hard, stay awake, smoke a bunch of weed and maybe redose once or do some other drug, the combined effect will be sufficient.  At every festival or multiple day show run, there's a certain point where it's like "okay...i'm just gonna be fucked up for a while now" :lol:

its not like you actually have to redose every 12 hours. I would generally only redose once but some people binge out hardcore.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery
Re: Tripping LSD for 2-3 days: Possible? [Re: g00ru]
    #14073208 - 03/05/11 10:16 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

I see. Maybe I will just find some incredibly good doses and take a high dose and just smoke and do some molly for the rest of the time. Thanks for the advice

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#14073219 - 03/05/11 10:18 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

ILikeACID said:
I see. Maybe I will just find some incredibly good doses and take a high dose and just smoke and do some molly for the rest of the time. Thanks for the advice

that would be way better IMO. I'm never satisfied with re dosing LSD unless I wait at LEAST 3 days in between, but I prefer at least 7. Nowadays usually more like a few months.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineRealRollForever
Whiny Cannabis Addict
Male

Loc: Under the radar Flag
    #14073233 - 03/05/11 10:20 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

ILikeACID said:

For your previous question, It did taper off a bit, but the odd thoughts and connections stuck, that was the problem, it did teach me soooo much about people and myself however.  Anyway my advice would be Trip with a high dose, switch to weed until you get some sleep, then do some molly the next day or whatever.  That is if its a 3 day festival or longer. Your brain will thank you for the sleep trust me.

--------------------

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Tripping LSD for 2-3 days: Possible? [Re: RealRollForever]
    #14073237 - 03/05/11 10:21 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

yeah even like 2 hours of sleep timed right can be indespensible

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

Re: Tripping LSD for 2-3 days: Possible? [Re: g00ru]
    #14073410 - 03/05/11 10:59 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Just go for variety. This is a recipe that has worked for me in the past

night 1 -> drink + mdma + herb
night 2 -> drink + mushrooms + late night dmt + herb
night 3 -> LSD + herb
night 4 -> whatever you have energy left to do

but uh, i don't even party that hard compared to a lot of people

--------------------
================

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger

Re: Tripping LSD for 2-3 days: Possible? [Re: floatingwater]
    #14073443 - 03/05/11 11:06 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

If you do want to do this, I'd start with your desired dose, then multiply by 1.5 each dose and as long as you dose while still during the come-up it seems like that might maintain the trip.  I've only done a single redose, but I did double the amount and it was definitely stronger.  It went from no visuals whatsoever the first night to seeing the numbers melting off my phone the next day while I was trying to text someone.

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

Re: Tripping LSD for 2-3 days: Possible? [Re: tokinman21]
    #14073501 - 03/05/11 11:22 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

back to back L rides can get a little nutty. This summer I was at a two-day run of a well-known band and I had an incredible time the first night on one tab of good stuff. Slept a little in the morning and then woke up and ate some strong ganja cookies from our neighbors and was practically tripping from the herb food all day long when I decided I'd want to be high again for the second night.. I thought to my self, oh well since I had a pretty good trip last night I should eat a bit more than last night. So I tore off a large portion, roughly 4 hits right before the show started.

I didn't even start feeling the acid until half way through the second set and then it came on strong and was kind of a rough time later in the night when I realized I wasn't going to be sleeping and that I had to drive out of there the next morning. Hahah, you live and learn. Two day tuns are too short!

--------------------
================

Offlinetay_ste_5000
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping LSD for 2-3 days: Possible? [Re: floatingwater]
    #14073724 - 03/06/11 12:17 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

i'm going to bonnaroo this year too, my plans are to bring 10-20 hits (depending on how good i can find ahead of time) and just choose the best things (whatever i want really) to take it to and take like 4-5 hits at a time, mostly in the morning and smoke ganja 24/7, i am also predicting widespread dmt, now whether or not i am on the demand or supply side of this we shall see

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery
Loc: off the wall
    #14073975 - 03/06/11 02:02 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

ILikeACID said:

I've always gotten synesthesia and a more positive trip dosing the acid on the come down of mdma

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: Tripping LSD for 2-3 days: Possible? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #14074316 - 03/06/11 05:18 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

nicechrisman said:
Quote:

ILikeACID said:

EXTREME waste of LSD. I've seen people waste whole damn vial doing shit like this. Try different substances, or try not tripping some of the days (even better IMO)

:yesnod: Its a waste.

When the LSD molecule binds to its cognate receptors the latter get sucked in into their host neurons and become destroyed. Thats how tolerance arises. If you trip for three days you'll have a fucking low count of serotonin receptors.

You will not appreciate the potential of the amount of LSD you've taken and you'll feel really sad once your 3days trip is over (because you're out of happiness receptors).

Instead eat a big ass dose and then do a 3 days smoke-a-thone :feelshighman:

--------------------

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery
Re: Tripping LSD for 2-3 days: Possible? [Re: mellowparty]
    #14077131 - 03/06/11 06:41 PM (13 years, 25 days ago)

Would smoking dmt during an acid trip make the trip last longer? I plan on trying that to.

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

#14085016 - 03/08/11 03:03 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Probably not but I've never tried so its only a speculation.

It sounds like a total win though :raveface:

--------------------

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Re: Tripping LSD for 2-3 days: Possible? [Re: mellowparty]
    #14085033 - 03/08/11 03:08 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

I redosed LSD seven hours into my trip and ended up needing 8 hits to get a taste from where I was on one.

Four hours appears to be the cut off in my body to make it even worth attempting.

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

OfflineJoolz
Male
Re: Tripping LSD for 2-3 days: Possible? [Re: withoutawire]
    #14085119 - 03/08/11 03:44 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Different drugs, not the same drug. Take multiple things.

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: Tripping LSD for 2-3 days: Possible? [Re: Joolz]
    #14085498 - 03/08/11 07:45 AM (13 years, 24 days ago)

If you want a decent acid trip racetam members are the drugs you should resort to.

Piracetam is fairly easy to obtain and potentiates psychedelics partly because of the increased blood flow towards the brain.

I definitely recommend it if you like you're into Dalisque trips.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds