Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFungal growth
Lootinint
Male User Gallery

Loc: under a rock in your yard
Re: Drying Cubensis Fat Wet Stems [Re: Harold Hole]
    #14062433 - 03/03/11 07:41 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

i guess....something here sure seems silly.....
it takes less than a half hour to regenerate one and less than an hour for the other.
i can do it while watching television. hardly busting ass.
it takes about that long to go to the hardware store, longer for some of us.
on top of that, it costs $10.

Edited by Fungal growth (03/03/11 07:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHarold Hole
suck my substrate
 User Gallery

Re: Drying Cubensis Fat Wet Stems [Re: Fungal growth]
    #14064745 - 03/04/11 05:13 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

Like i said I prefer not to risk contaminating my food with carcinogenic powders(even on a minuscule scale), and don't have time to change out my chamber weekly.  For those of us who work full time, and are full time amateur mycologists, plus all the other things I do, why hassle with it at all?  I mean cmon man 9 dollars?  What kind of poor ass mushroom grower are you if 9 dollars makes a difference?  Stop being such a tight ass, I say.  I guess if you are only exploring mycology as a hobby it would be more feasible, but if you are serious about bulk growing, you know as well as i do that you piss 10$, and besides if you really are poor as dirt, why spend 25-40 bones on some shit you'll have to maintain weekly, when you could take far less of your only money and get a way higher quantity of something low maintenance. Not to mention the 9/10 dollar price is for an entire bucket of damp rid; a beginner or journeyman mycologist won't even need a dryer that size, and a single bag of damp rid is like 3.95.  4 bucks.  Nothing.  Also, like I said time IS money.  In the time it takes you in a month drying, and re-drying your desiccant(2.5-4 hrs/month), I could prepare, pressure cook, AND inoculate 2 entire rounds of grain jars(thats nearly 20 extra spawn jars)....all while you dick with your desiccant, something I don't even have to bother with other than a few times annually.  That 10 dollars is like every 3-6 months.  Plus what, does your desiccant last forever eternally?  I doubt it.  It to, will have to be replaced some day.  And a single small application of the regenerateable stuff can cost 3-5 times what a huge amount of damp rid costs, and is far less readily available.  I may have to go to the hardware store a few times per year but who doesn't?  Plus they sell the shit EVEN CHEAPER online so not wanting to venture outside to the hardware store is hardly a pertinent argument.  Whats silly is people who choose to add more senseless, weekly, never ending labor to their research cycle when it is not necessary. My damp rid chamber can bone dry in 12-24 hrs.  Can your food dehydrator, or rechargeable desiccant do that either?  I doubt it.

--------------------

Edited by Harold Hole (03/04/11 07:58 AM)

InvisibleFungal growth
Lootinint
Male User Gallery

#14065418 - 03/04/11 09:53 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Harold Hole said:
Like i said I prefer not to risk contaminating my food with carcinogenic powders(even on a minuscule scale), and don't have time to change out my chamber weekly.  For those of us who work full time, and are full time amateur mycologists, plus all the other things I do, why hassle with it at all?  I mean cmon man 9 dollars?  What kind of poor ass mushroom grower are you if 9 dollars makes a difference?  Stop being such a tight ass, I say.  I guess if you are only exploring mycology as a hobby it would be more feasible, but if you are serious about bulk growing, you know as well as i do that you piss 10$, and besides if you really are poor as dirt, why spend 25-40 bones on some shit you'll have to maintain weekly, when you could take far less of your only money and get a way higher quantity of something low maintenance. Not to mention the 9/10 dollar price is for an entire bucket of damp rid; a beginner or journeyman mycologist won't even need a dryer that size, and a single bag of damp rid is like 3.95.  4 bucks.  Nothing.  Also, like I said time IS money.  In the time it takes you in a month drying, and re-drying your desiccant(2.5-4 hrs/month), I could prepare, pressure cook, AND inoculate 2 entire rounds of grain jars(thats nearly 20 extra spawn jars)....all while you dick with your desiccant, something I don't even have to bother with other than a few times annually.  That 10 dollars is like every 3-6 months.  Plus what, does your desiccant last forever eternally?  I doubt it.  It to, will have to be replaced some day.  And a single small application of the regenerateable stuff can cost 3-5 times what a huge amount of damp rid costs, and is far less readily available.  I may have to go to the hardware store a few times per year but who doesn't?  Plus they sell the shit EVEN CHEAPER online so not wanting to venture outside to the hardware store is hardly a pertinent argument.  Whats silly is people who choose to add more senseless, weekly, never ending labor to their research cycle when it is not necessary. My damp rid chamber can bone dry in 12-24 hrs.  Can your food dehydrator, or rechargeable desiccant do that either?  I doubt it.

my food dehydrator dries a half-pound to snapper cracker dry in 4-6 hrs.
i didnt mean to upset you. its just that not only is my dick bigger than yours, but my dad can beat up your dad,
and im banging your girl/boyfriend.

InvisibleBoozie
I like beer.
 User Gallery

Loc: :ↄo⅃
    #14065579 - 03/04/11 10:40 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

:laugh2: :popcorn:

--------------------
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

OfflineHarold Hole
suck my substrate
 User Gallery

#14065877 - 03/04/11 11:40 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Fungal growth said:

my dick bigger than yours

Thats impossible, I have the omega cock.
If you need further evidence just ask your mother, she knows all about harry hole.( I could technically be your dad, but so could half of the city you live in)

Quote:

Fungal growth said:
my dad can beat up your dad,

That is also impossible, as my father is Zeus the thunder god, and is immortal.  Shortly after you read this lightning will descend on your trailer park.

Quote:

Fungal growth said:
im banging your girl/boyfriend.

At least someone is.  Maybe that bitch will lighten up.

but hey , on the upside, you still make me all :datass: when you tongue my ballsack.

--------------------

Edited by Harold Hole (03/04/11 11:45 AM)

InvisibleFungal growth
Lootinint
Male User Gallery

#14066087 - 03/04/11 12:30 PM (13 years, 18 days ago)

that wasnt me, your dad and i switched up right before your sack got tongue.
i didnt realize thats what happened when i left the room.
i guess as long as your over 18 its none of my business.
but still.....nasty....

OfflineHarold Hole
suck my substrate
 User Gallery

#14066135 - 03/04/11 12:42 PM (13 years, 18 days ago)

You're comebacks are as juvenile and petty as your bald little wee wee.  I can see why you opted out of the rating system, as you would have surely been bombarded with general ratings revealing what a poor, molested youth with down syndrome and a crack habit can do to a place as sacred as mush cult. You're probably a police officer.  I've had enough of explaining all the ways you're wrong, and you probably have clients waiting for you in dungeon(They paid to see the gimp, just cuz you blew up the money already on crack rocks and valtrex doesn't mean you can no show)so please kindly fuck off and go bake/eat some desiccant

further evidence of your incredible faggotry

Quote:

Fungal growth said:

sad, i know, but i've gone through the shoe department at wal-mart
taking the little silica packets out of the shoeboxes.
but really, you can get a bucket of the same stuff in the form of
cat litter for about $10. it has color indicating beads and can be regenerated in an oven
when the blue beads turn pink.

You steal desiccant packets from wal mart shoe boxes, and recommend cat litter as a drying agent.  Awesome. Truly epic.

--------------------

Edited by Harold Hole (03/04/11 01:17 PM)

InvisibleFungal growth
Lootinint
Male User Gallery

#14066175 - 03/04/11 12:52 PM (13 years, 18 days ago)

wow. your right dude, i cant possibly win against your witty assumptions.
of course, admitting to doing something in the past isnt the same as recommending it.
but that seems to be beside the point.
theres one thing for sure, a hairy hole is truly a cunt.

Edited by Fungal growth (03/04/11 12:56 PM)

OfflineFalseMaria
Perverted Goddess of Metropolis
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
    #14066179 - 03/04/11 12:53 PM (13 years, 18 days ago)

I just keep a nice Stanley FatMax box cutter by my FC, and just put slices into the stem. When they dry, you can barely tell they've been tampered with.

I had no idea that the blueing on shrooms means it's going to lose potency???!!! Can someone link me to a reason why that is?

--------------------
✲゚。.(✿╹◡╹)ノ☆.

OfflineHarold Hole
suck my substrate
 User Gallery

#14066192 - 03/04/11 12:57 PM (13 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Fungal growth said:
wow. your right dude, i cant possibly win against your witty assumptions.
of course, admitting to doing something in the past isnt the same as recommending it.
but that seems to be beside the point.
theres one thing for sure, a hairy hole is truly a cunt.

Wow if you hadn't opted out like a butthurt loser, maybe you could leave that little intellectual gem in my ratings

--------------------

Edited by Harold Hole (03/04/11 01:28 PM)

InvisibleFungal growth
Lootinint
Male User Gallery

#14066306 - 03/04/11 01:24 PM (13 years, 18 days ago)

why do you care so much about ratings? i opted out because, well, i dont.
kids such as yourself is why i dont. im sure you would LOVE to leave me
some retarded rating just because damp rid eats balls, as if thats my fault.
do you hold stock with the company or something? i mean, damn! talk about butthurt......
ill tell you what though, since its SO important to you, post whatever insult you want to
and ill quote it in my sig for you.

OfflineHarold Hole
suck my substrate
 User Gallery

#14066327 - 03/04/11 01:29 PM (13 years, 18 days ago)

All right go with

"Smell my tuna"

That should confuse people

--------------------

InvisibleFungal growth
Lootinint
Male User Gallery

#14066446 - 03/04/11 01:55 PM (13 years, 18 days ago)

done.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds