Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Your Most Memorable Mushroom Trip?
    #1405857 - 03/24/03 10:25 AM (21 years, 10 days ago)

Hey, can everyone (who wants to) post their most memorable trip? You don't need to explain the whole thiing in detail, just summarize it and make sure to point out the highlights. Dunno why but I love reading about everyone's wacky antics. It doesn't matter if it was a bad trip, just your most memorable.

Go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International
Re: Your Most Memorable Mushroom Trip? [Re: jarby]
    #1405955 - 03/24/03 11:04 AM (21 years, 10 days ago)

My close friend and I sitting in my room and just talking for hours. After that trip, I felt like a completely new person. Mushrooms have changed me pernamentley.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Offlinenoth1ng
Stranger
    #1405971 - 03/24/03 11:09 AM (21 years, 10 days ago)

chillin with my older brother who i really never got to know until phsycedelics..i'll always cherish those times, r.i.p. big bro.
-

Offlinemrpants
jedi

Loc: London
Re: Your Most Memorable Mushroom Trip? [Re: Cherk]
    #1407189 - 03/24/03 10:25 PM (21 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

My close friend and I sitting in my room and just talking for hours. After that trip, I felt like a completely new person. Mushrooms have changed me pernamentley.

I don't understand this at all. When I tripped with some other people (who were also tripping) the last thing I wanted to do is talk. I didn't have the energy. I also don't like hearing other people, it distracts me and annoys me.

Offlinenicene
milkman

Loc: NC
    #1407668 - 03/25/03 04:29 AM (21 years, 9 days ago)

my first trip ever. tripped so much harder than i expected to, but wow..what an eye opener. anyone who tells you that they weren't surprised the first time they tripped is a damn liar. i don't care how much reading you've done, or how much you think you know what a trip is. it's not till that first comedown till you say "holy shit, now i understand". man, that first one completely changed me.

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #1407717 - 03/25/03 04:46 AM (21 years, 9 days ago)

I sat in the dark for 4 hours talking to my girlfriend, it was rather an intense experience for me. Not really for her since she hadn't dosed and was extremely hungry but didn't want to eat until i would and I was not interested in eating any kind of meal during that 4 hours.

OfflineTANZWUT
Paranoid Hermit

Loc: Dante's Inferno
Re: Your Most Memorable Mushroom Trip? [Re: neuro]
    #1408482 - 03/25/03 09:53 AM (21 years, 9 days ago)

mine is being in my mates new house with nothing in it and wiht about 6 people. it was my first time and i took alot. i tripped so hard. i ran around the house looking in everyroom and sitting in it by my self looking at how everythign was so fucked up. i dont get much in thwe way of thinking alot all i do when i am tripping is see so much visual things than most of my mates. the whoel hose was fucked up. the living room looked like a roman bath house is u lay on your back adn i saw all these monks in the carpets. fuck i loved it.

--------------------
Just another freak in the freak kingdom.

InvisibleDoseR
slacker
    #1410836 - 03/26/03 06:56 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Deleted per User's Request

--------------------
Look at me! http://myspace.com/asininegenius

Edited by DoseR (03/26/03 06:57 AM)

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: Your Most Memorable Mushroom Trip? [Re: DoseR]
    #1411754 - 03/26/03 01:49 PM (21 years, 7 days ago)

hmm.. most memorable mushroom trip, id have to say its a tie between my first trip and my most intense trip. First trip i was chillin and i was completely sober, then my friend knocked on the door, and in the next 30 seconds the shrooms kicked in and his goatee was coming out at me and i burst out laughing.. i then was introduced to the world of tripping, and it changed my life..

my most intese trip was like a completely out of body experiance. I couldnt see anything and could bairly hear the music i had playing. It was 100 % hallousinations and i didnt know if i was sane, insane, asleep, alive, human, in space, what was space, what was thought, all i knew was.. wow.. these morphing shapes are amazing..

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Your Most Memorable Mushroom Trip? [Re: Kanibus]
    #1413891 - 03/27/03 08:32 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Can you guys who've mentioned it better explain what an out of body experience is? Is it when you look at your self as someone else, or what?

Offlinessarcmdc
Stranger
    #1967086 - 09/30/03 06:24 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Out of body experience is being aware of your SELF out side of your Physical self, like tangebly being outside of your body as if it was another person.

OfflineHarvestTheBrain
CultDeVader

Loc: Usa
Re: Your Most Memorable Mushroom Trip? [Re: ssarcmdc]
    #1967169 - 09/30/03 06:51 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Mine was at the high times "Whee! Hempfest" at echolake a few years back. We found some super good fat shrooms for 50$ a quarter. Me and my girlfriend ate a 1/8th each, and they were potent! We got there late, around midnight or so. After we got those, we walked around by the vendors, and there was a guy at a table with a big pile of nug in front of him that he was trying to get rid of ("after 1:00am our business goes amsterdam.") there were so many people there, and it was such a good time with good vibes. We were walking on the path trying to find our camping spot and we started to follow two people that had a candle in a jar, after a while they turned around and asked if we knew where we were, and we told them we were following them cuz they had light with them. All four of us actually wandered off into the middle of the woods and had no idea where we were. They were trippin too, obviously. that weekend was one of the best festivals i've been to.

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #1967219 - 09/30/03 07:05 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Being in the Little Cottonwood Canyon at a Ski resort called Brighton (Utah) It was my second shroom trip, I ate 7.5g. The most memorable part was seeing a mountain peak and it being so beautiful that I cried. I remember coming in and out of a womb like void. It was the divine mountain feeling magnified infinitely.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Your Most Memorable Mushroom Trip? [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #1967249 - 09/30/03 07:12 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

good idea for a thread. My most memorable trip was camping in the woods. We only ate 3.2gs but these shrooms are really strong and we both tripped balls. There was ego loss during the peak, I got mixsed up and so separated from myself that I had a tough time understanding how I was "me" anymore, I got my "self" mixed up with my best friend who I was tripping with. Visuals visuals visuals, but I didn't spend much time looking around because of what was going on in my head. Thats the trip I always think back to when I trip again.

--------------------

OfflineAdrenalinX
O_o

Loc: Arkansas
Re: Your Most Memorable Mushroom Trip? [Re: Noviseer]
    #1967290 - 09/30/03 07:23 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It would have to be my first trip. Ate half an 1/8th chocolate, alone in my house. Once it kicked in I watch LotR: Fellowship of the Ring DVD. I had a few bong hits of resin(all I had) and that really kicked the trip into gear. I was watching the carpet flow like a river, then part of the carpet rose up about a foot, like a wave, and lowered back to normal level. Listened to "Tool - The Grudge" and rocked the fuck out.

I've had a few more trips now but I still haven't felt as good as when I was listening to The Grudge...can't believe how good the music sounded...

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Re: Your Most Memorable Mushroom Trip? [Re: AdrenalinX]
    #1968162 - 09/30/03 11:39 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hmmm...good memorable= My first time. My two best friends and I both ate half 8ths and we ended up in the bathroom for most of the trip, just staring at ourselves in the mirror. I kept forgetting the figure I was staring at was myself....it was such a cool feeling. That night totally expanded my mind.

Bad memorable would have to be when I was tripping at a park with a few friends and a fucking cop pulls up....asking what we are doing here at 1 in the morning and that the park closes at 11(we had no idea) He evenutally just told us to head home...luckily I didn't talk to him, one of my sober friends did. I can't express the fear and panic I felt when this was going on. After we left I kept seeing cop cars out of nowhere....just full blow OEV's of cop cars....it was crazy.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
Re: Your Most Memorable Mushroom Trip? [Re: Harbinger]
    #1968371 - 10/01/03 12:44 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

My best trip was on an Amsterdam trip with one of my good friends.
We had been chilling for a few days getting exceptionally mashed and decided it was time to get some shrooms, we went into a store and chose a box of equadorians each. We got back to our hotel room and ate the shrooms strait away, ten minutes later we both had full OEV's
and just sat that laughing hysterically for ages. After some channel hopping we realised the original Batman film was on tv, the film was completely immense the sound was 100 times better than a full dolby surround cinema from a little television. The film had a brilliant comic book style and the cheesyness of the film was just great on shrooms. Try watching the bit where the joker turns nasty on shrooms its hilarious.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Your Most Memorable Mushroom Trip? [Re: Oook]
    #1968591 - 10/01/03 02:13 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

No idea what the actual weight was but i'd eaten about two hundred Liberty Caps as had the other members of my trip poss??. Then we took a walk to the top of the Cave-Hill(large hill at the North of North Belfast). A great place for a melt down with a view of the city from the top.
I had been persuaded to carry my new tape player to the top so we could listen to some sounds, The Beatles and The Who, if memory serves, but was'nt very happy about it as i have a history for settin' things down and walkin' away from them when i'm stoned and this tape player was not even one week old, so i was dubious.
Strugglin'to make it through the undergrowth and get to the top of the hill while comin' up on the mushrooms was difficult to say the least but we were all old hats to this game and pushed on.
So we get there and the general feelin' is for some sounds so we hit the player. And it sounds fcukin' magic! Roger Daltry screamin' the lyrics to 'Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere!', at top volume for the whole of the city to hear!
We lay on our backs and starin' at the horizon and i swear it was the first time i realized that you could see the curvicture of the World. I remember sayin', and i cringe at the memory, "Shit! I can see in 3-D!!!", yes, yes, i know, but i was a kid.
Anyway at one point this guy picks up my player and starts to spin around with it playin' creatin' a Dolby effect(think ambulance)and we are all lovin' this little trip toy. Remember that we are over 660 feet at the top of a cliff for this next part. I had no sooner said, "Hey, mate, watch out for the handle as its only plastic", than the fcukin' thing broke and my new player, a birthday present no less, went spinnin' and flyin' over the edge still playin' The Who!
Raged! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was not a happy guy. Unfortunatley i was also to stoned to do anything other than point my finger at him for hours till i came down a bit.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: Your Most Memorable Mushroom Trip? [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #1969031 - 10/01/03 09:25 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

This one time me and my girlfriend ate an unkown amount of freshies cause I didnt have a scale back then. We just ate till we felt them. Last words in clear memory was "I shouldnt of ate that last mushroom..." The nasaeu went away after a little bit but I was starting to feel them about a half hour into eating them, out of this big bowl full of them... Those were good times.

Now the best ones I've eaten were at a concert in Jones Beach over the last summer. Incredibaly strong eigth. Could of tripped off of half of it. It cost $20. Looked for him again the rest of the night but it didnt work out  :grin: :rasta: 

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

OfflineGeeno
Re: Your Most Memorable Mushroom Trip? [Re: iloveraving]
    #1969638 - 10/01/03 02:00 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

My first time, my only time!

Just being insanely happy and seeing funny little random things everyonce in a while. And really bonding with some friends.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom