Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshrooman
journeyman
where have all the peaks gone?
    #1404819 - 03/24/03 05:05 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i have tried shrooms twice. The weird thing is that the first time i split a quarter 3 ways, and the second time i split a quarter two ways. I feel as if i tripped harder the first time then i did the second, maybe the first batch was better. But anyways...both of these times i didnt really notice a peak. I just felt the same the whole time....im wondering if you usually notice when the peak comes, and how much more intense is it then the normal times? I'm just wondering...also on higher doses does it extend the trip, or just intensify it? or both? i was thinking of trying an 8th again, because when i did i didnt trip hard, so i was thinking that it was a shitty batch. But i know someone who deal reeallly good shrooms, which i will have to settle with until i grow my own. But if someone knows the answers to my questions it would really be helpful! alright thanks!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinediggitydankman
No longer aCannabisConnoisseur

Loc: Michgan
Re: where have all the peaks gone? [Re: shrooman]
    #1404842 - 03/24/03 05:16 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Well I have done shrooms enough to be able to tell when I am peaking. My first time I could definately tell, second and third times after the peak (which was weak) my trip quickly ended and left me wondering where the rest of my trip went. My fourth time was one of my hardest trips yet, and I remember feeling the peak quite clearly as my trip became quite intense. My fourth time also had a much longer come down and overall duration, probably because I ate more. The more you eat the longer and harder and more defined your trip will become.

--------------------
"It's only wrong if you get caught.
If consequences dictate
my course of action
I should play GOD."

Maynard James Keenan, Tool

Edited by diggitydankman (03/24/03 05:16 AM)

Offlineshrooman
journeyman
Re: where have all the peaks gone? [Re: diggitydankman]
    #1404872 - 03/24/03 05:35 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

thanks for the info, im planning on eating an 8th within the next 2 weeks. if i have eaten an 8th before is it possible that if i eat another 8th the trip could be a lot harder then the first? I want some good hallucinations, i want good thinking process, and i just want to feel like how the people do when you read trip reports. I know shrooms arent weak, but i think i am having the feeling that someone else was talking about on here, when i think "is that all there is to it?" i know that i havent truly tripped yet, and i cant wait. I was thinking maybe an 8th and a half, or just an 8th again, can someone tell me what their trips are like on an 8th? I just want to get all perspectives of other trips, so i make a good informal decision. :grin: 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience