Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

Loc: RIØ D€JAN€IRO Flag
ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone?
    #14044852 - 02/28/11 07:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

never ever, have i've the opportunity to share a new drug experience with someone!

i think it may change soon though. my friend really likes ambien, and i think if the time came up..
..as bad as xanax may be, i may offer it (of course if the time cares to me) .
she has done ecstasy, smoked weed i'm sure back years ago, probably and then some..

i don't want to come off as anxious, or an addict(which i'm not), just another patient essentially lol
but i get the hint if someone likes a powerful benzo/hypnotic like ambien, xanax may be pleasant?

how would you share a drug experience with someone that has never thought or even wanted to approach that certain drug?

--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleI_was_the_walrus
eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: next door
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: i95fl]
    #14044945 - 02/28/11 08:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Ive hippified a few people. Mostly acid and mushrooms. I also introduced meth to a buddy like 9 years ago. I quit cold turkey, while he and some other friends spiraled into oblivion for a few years. Theyre all good now, luckily.

OfflineMello KittyS
Beautiful Burnout
Female User Gallery

Loc: Sanriotown, Harmonyland
    #14044990 - 02/28/11 08:19 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

weird i was thinking of posting something like this. i have gotten many many new people to try Ecstasy, some LSD, and Mushrooms. thats pretty much it.

--------------------

OfflineSuperide
PROcrastinator
Male

Loc: MASS
    #14045003 - 02/28/11 08:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I have experience introducing opiates to a friend of mine but his lack of self control and responsibility have made that one of my biggest regrets. He didn't have much drug experience, he would get drunk partying on weekends and would smoke once in a great while. Me and a friend of mine had started getting oxys occasionally and he saw us doing them. At some point we offered him a line, at first he was reluctant to snort anything but eventually decided to try it. And now 3+ years later he's the biggest pillhead I know. So my experience introducing drugs to someone has not been the most rewarding.

Opiates are very addictive so I think my experience would be different than introducing someone to acid or dmt or ecstasy which are far less addictive. It's important to remember when first showing somebody any kind of drug to understand their personality very well before doing so.

Invisiblejustaguy
Loc: Flag
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14045004 - 02/28/11 08:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yes several

--------------------

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14045012 - 02/28/11 08:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah. I only introduce weed or psychedelics to people though. One of my rules.

Unless they're actively interested in x drug and are going to do it anyway...
Then I'll do it with them.

But I don't go, "Hey, guy. You ever tried METHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?" :braindamage:

--------------------

Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14045043 - 02/28/11 08:29 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yes plenty...

and only 1 of them didnt go apeshit and almost kill themselves.

--------------------

InvisibleSamuel L Jackson
Bad Motherfucker
Male

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14045049 - 02/28/11 08:30 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

popping weed cherries is fun

same for mushrooms

and ecstasy

im going to pop three 2c-e cherries at once on saturday. im fucking excited. im considering going out and getting a case of whippits and hiding them in my trunk and then in the middle of the trip going outside to get them as a surprise. im also gonna have plenty of dank on hand.

its gonna be good vibes all around. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisiblePrimal Glitch
literally just vibing
Male User Gallery

Loc: 🌎 Flag
    #14045052 - 02/28/11 08:30 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ifoundwaldo said:
Yeah. I only introduce weed or psychedelics to people though.

:thumbup:

--------------------

make the changa you wish to see in the world
                                                                gnome sayin'?

Invisiblecollie man
Jai guru deva om
Male User Gallery

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Primal Glitch]
    #14045067 - 02/28/11 08:33 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

ya i introduced a GF of mine to a lot of things. Most regrettably heroin.

Although she was a trooper and stopped rather easily.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #14045069 - 02/28/11 08:33 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hundreds of times

--------------------

Offlinesaxcidjazz
Male

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Shroomism]
    #14045119 - 02/28/11 08:41 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah.  Everyone knew me as the smoker when I grew up and I was normal so I was usually who they'd come to for their first toke.. I got some good lulz out of it and good memories.  Introduced several people to mushrooms/LSD as well.

Invisiblewow
Lurking master
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Shroomism]
    #14045186 - 02/28/11 08:51 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i guess im a bad seed...  ive given people theyre first doses of weed, shrooms, acid, coke, e, and usually for free also..  one time i came across a dude who sold me a oz of shrooms for 100 bucks and i intended to sell them but then i took an 8th followed by another 8th an hour later and i gave away almost the whole ounce to my very close friends who never tripped before..  it started with 7 of us chilling and blazing and i was just trippin balls and my other bud was too..  and i knew my other 5 friends never tripped..  i gave them all shrooms..  the party then turned CRAZY and everyone was  :dizope: that was pretty tight..  i only had like 2gz left the next day but it was TOTALLY worth it!

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: wow]
    #14045204 - 02/28/11 08:54 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

the most profound impact I think I've had on someone in a period of a few hours was the time I gave shrooms to a person who had never done any drugs whatsoever

InvisibleSamuel L Jackson
Bad Motherfucker
Male

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: morrowasted]
    #14045225 - 02/28/11 08:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
the most profound impact I think I've had on someone in a period of a few hours was the time I gave shrooms to a person who had never done any drugs whatsoever

haha that must have been fun, id like to hear more about it honestly. what did they do? how did they describe their experience? was it good? bad? both?

ive always wondered how hallucinogens would treat someone who had never even smoked pot.

--------------------

Invisiblewow
Lurking master
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: morrowasted]
    #14045227 - 02/28/11 08:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

im sure they were mindfucked..  did they smoke weed after or what?

--------------------

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
    #14045274 - 02/28/11 09:03 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I would mostly NEVER introduce a person to any substance, save maybe pot or a psychedelic.

Even then I am reluctant. I've done it a couple times.

I mostly feel that drugs are out there enough, where it's not really my job to introduce them. There's sometimes a lack of good, clean, strong psychedelics for people, so spreading that is maybe doing some kind of good work...

But introducing someone to a drug that could have side effects, or could be seriously abused, or anything like that (basically, hard drugs and/or prescription drugs)... I would not feel comfortable encouraging someone to do (if they were not already in the practice of doing so.)

Why would I want to be a possibly negative influence on someone's life?

I've made my own choices, so i can't blame anyone who brought drugs around me. Even my parents, as a kid, really. But do i wish that someone hadn't offered me this or that?

Sure, I wish those people had never been there.

Yeah.

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Offlinenumonkei
Back! From thedigestive tractof dave theiguana!

Loc: A Tree
    #14045281 - 02/28/11 09:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

As the kid back in school days who actively sought out all the harder drugs while most of the others went with that, 'nah dude, only weed for me' thing that rarely lasts past graduation, and associating with many of those more exclusive and quite a few years older at the time, I personally introduced most of my close friends  to many of their 'first' with various drugs. LSD, MDMA, Oxycodone, Fentanyl, Cocaine (+hard/IV), Heroin, Ketamine, you name it.

Mixed results. Some today are strung out, some dead, some fine. This is a really hard call in many cases, but think hard on who this is, you know them the best. And never press.

~Monk

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #14045290 - 02/28/11 09:06 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
Quote:

morrowasted said:

haha that must have been fun, id like to hear more about it honestly. what did they do? how did they describe their experience? was it good? bad? both?

ive always wondered how hallucinogens would treat someone who had never even smoked pot.

I made a thread about it... don't really feel like searching. It was this seventeen year old foreign exchange student from venezuela. She was extremely intelligent. She had never gotten drunk or used any drugs recreationally. She and my girlfriend and I each took half an eighth an went to the forest and then went swimming.

She said she felt like she could understand where others were coming from much more deeply; especially with respect to her family members. She also indicated that she felt a strong, loving connection to some sort of Higher Power. She said explicitly that she felt as though a spirit that had been residing within the mushroom was guiding her through a very long lesson. She did not indicate at any point that she felt "high" or "intoxicated", though she did indicate that she was having significant visuals.

I still keep in contact with her, and she still does not use any drugs. She said she would be interested in repeating the experience again someday.

Offlineredrum187
The Man Who Sold The World
 User Gallery
    #14045366 - 02/28/11 09:18 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

several.... both good and bad experiences in the field

pretty universally anyone i have introduced to weed, x, or hallucinogens has been fine

pretty much everyone i introduced to meth is either dead, in jail, or still hopelessly strung out

quite glad i made it out of that world, and it sucks that i dragged a few people into it with me

--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds