Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinediablovt1125
Mushroom Man
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Question on my recent LSD find...(LONG)
    #2488650 - 03/31/04 10:20 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Alright, First, let me give some background info on my query...  I recently stumbled across some very potent LSD through a friend of mine (This is Acid is in liquid form btw and we?ve been eating it on sugar cubes).  Now, Ive eaten LSD in the past, with little to no effects, but this stuff...let me tell you, very good as far as im concerned.  So, I've now tripped on this acid twice in the past month, both times resulted in me getting very sick and throwing up at some point in the trip. 

Now let me explain:  My first experience a friend and I ate one hit, about an hour passes and I started to come up.  I first got that anxious feeling in my chest, and it got stronger and stronger.  Shortly after, another friend of ours came and picked us up.  As we drove, I continued to get higher and more uncomfortable and eventually I started having cold sweats and got sick out of my friends moving car (don?t worry, none got in the car :smile:).  After that, I was completely fine for the following 12 hours or so of the trip.

For my second trip on this stuff, another friend and I ate two hits.  This time the come up was even faster.  Thirty minutes pass, and the body high set in.  We have a cigarette and then I sat down on my friends couch.  Again, the stomachache from the first trip returned and shortly after, the cold sweats.  I began to get increasingly more uncomfortable and soon I decide to go into the bathroom so throw up (I felt that I really had to).  Get to the bathroom...no luck.  This continues to get worse and worse to the point were I had to lye down otherwise I'd feel incredibly motion sick.  This would get worse and then better and then worse again, etc...Like a wave going up and down.  The way I described it to my friends was that the body high was soo intense, that it literally floored me.  Finally we leave the apartment and a friend drives us into downtown Seattle to see a laser show as planned (I don?t know how I mustered the strength to ride in the car for the twenty minute drive).  We park, I get out, my entire world is spinning (I?m very high at this point) and I stumbled in-between two cars and threw up hardcore.  And, like last time, after a few minutes of recovery, I was completely fine for the rest of the night. (BTW, the laser show was amazing, we saw laser Floyd  :thumbup:).

Now, everyone else who has eaten this acid has not had this happen to them.  My friend that tripped with me the second time however did comment he felt nauseous for a short time, but it passed.

Here are my theories for correcting the problem and possible reasons for it.  For the past month I?ve been sick with a cough and recently I got off antibiotics (I believe I was taking a 500mg pill of Bioxin twice a day for ten days).  I?ve also been taking an array of over he counter cough suppressants and cold pills (Sudafed, Tylenol, etc?) So I?m assuming that my body isn?t at its strongest and my system is most likely pretty week right now.  Its also been suggested to me that there may be mescaline in this LSD, however I find that unlikely. Both times, once my stomach was completely empty of all its contents (for the most part), the nausea passed and I felt fine.  Based on that, I?ve decided that the next time I trip with this stuff; the morning of I?ll eat a good breakfast (healthy and that will fill me up for the day) and then nothing else except water until sometime during the trip when I get hungry.  Also I was considering maybe taking some Dramamine to help with the nausea.  However, I?m not sure yet because it?s just generally not a good idea to mix drugs with drugs.  I?m also going to wait a few weeks to let myself get completely better and over whatever this cold is that wont go away.

Any further ideas, suggestions, opinions, comment, whatever would be much appreciated.  Thank you for taking the time to read this long post.  :laugh:

--------------------
Know yourself, know your substance, and know your source

Edited by diablovt1125 (03/31/04 10:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Question on my recent LSD find...(LONG) [Re: diablovt1125]
    #2488970 - 03/31/04 11:06 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Doesnt sound like LSD, sounds more like AMT, or 5 - meo amt, or another research chemical.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2489042 - 03/31/04 11:25 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I didn't read your whole post, I only read down to the part where you said you puked. You're more than likely getting ripped off, it's almost surely a RC along the lines of 5-meo-amt. LSD won't make you puke, and the fact that it's in liquid form makes it even more suspect. I bet it lasts for a long ass time, right?

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Question on my recent LSD find...(LONG) [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2489169 - 03/31/04 11:45 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Is it possible to have liquid mescaline? I'm sure it is possible but in such small amounts as a drop? Why would one mix lsd with mescaline in a liquid?

Sounds pretty unusual to me. Can someone with more experience answer my questions?

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: Question on my recent LSD find...(LONG) [Re: Dankman]
    #2489208 - 03/31/04 11:54 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

No, liquid mescaline is not possible as far as I know. Even if it is possible, you will never see it. If you see mescaline it will be either a cactus, or a nasty brown/green syrup. $10 says this guy is taking 5-meo-amt or a related analouge. Once again, I still didn't read anywhere near the entire post....there is no reason to.

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #2489259 - 04/01/04 12:04 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, sounds like 5-meo to me...People selling that shit as acid should be shot on sight....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: Question on my recent LSD find...(LONG) [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #2497520 - 04/01/04 06:44 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yea wtf , gotta be careful with that RC stuff though... :/

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
    #2502988 - 04/01/04 09:51 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

diablovt1125 said:
...both times resulted in me getting very sick and throwing up at some point in the trip...
...about an hour passes and I started to come up.
...Again, the stomachache from the first trip returned and shortly after, the cold sweats. I began to get increasingly more uncomfortable and soon I decide to go into the bathroom so throw up (I felt that I really had

sounds like 5-meo-amt to me
you can start to feel good acid about 15-20 minutes after you take it, usually...
an hour is a long time to come up for acid, but about right for 5-meo-AMT.
acid won't cause GI distress either
i hate peeps who dirty the name of acid by selling these chemicals as liquid!

--------------------
:beakedwhale:

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: Question on my recent LSD find...(LONG) [Re: muse_sick]
    #2504871 - 04/01/04 11:11 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

sorry to hear about your expirience, i am just cherping in about how the pink floyd laser show FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! i went a few months back after i took 2.5 grams of dried beao's form my stash from last fall. anyone in the western washington area should check that show out, it is great

P.S. once again sorry to hear about your crappy so called acid

OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: Question on my recent LSD find...(LONG) [Re: fliped]
    #2505552 - 04/01/04 12:12 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Thats why i dont take manufactured drugs right there.

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2505605 - 04/01/04 12:36 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Lemme guess sweatbreath mint bottle? Its 5meo.... shit is going aroiund the midwest.... It definalty made a bunch of people i know get sick. Multiple ones at the same time where sick.......

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #2505740 - 04/01/04 01:35 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Im sorry to hear about you getting ripped off.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #2505947 - 04/01/04 02:50 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Definately not LSD.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlinediablovt1125
Mushroom Man
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2506071 - 04/01/04 03:35 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ChiefThunderbong said:
LSD won't make you puke, and the fact that it's in liquid form makes it even more suspect. I bet it lasts for a long ass time, right?

Wow, thanks for the good responces guys.  Ya, I remember reading somewhere on this board about 5-meo-AMT being sold as LSD.  This did cross my mind, but I dismissed because of well I know and trust my dealer (But maybe he doesn't even know).  The thing is, and the only reason im not convinced either way is because my dealer knows personally the person who laid this LSD (or whatever it is) and taught him how to do it a few years back.  But...never the less, Im beginning to think that it isn't in fact LSD.  I guess ill talk to my dealer then.  Oh, and yes, it last for fucking ever!

Id also like to add how much it frusterates me that you can never find good LSD these days...and people go around selling false product!  A shame...a damn shame  :frown:

--------------------
Know yourself, know your substance, and know your source

OfflineTrippy Hippy
The great whitehunter
Loc: SouthEast
    #2521444 - 04/03/04 12:18 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Hey man i'm from the southeast and i recently acquired some perferated paper that has a nasty taste (unlike ANY paper i've ever tasted) and it causes nausea at first, made a few peeps throw up and alot it just reemed there ass. Could this stuff possibly be laid on paper, i was frustrated but told myself that when i purchased it that it was too good and too cheap to be true...

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: Question on my recent LSD find...(LONG) [Re: Trippy Hippy]
    #2521449 - 04/03/04 12:21 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

This has been disscussed a few times just recently. I'm guessing the hits were either rather large, or you ate couple right? Nasty taste + nausea = definatly RC. LSD does not make you throw up. You guys are all paying 10x what you should for the chemical, the person selling it to you is lying and making mad profit.

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
    #2522923 - 04/03/04 08:09 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

laying acid is when it is put onto the the blotters i believe..correct me if im wrong.

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

OfflineTrip
Lost Pilgrim

Re: Question on my recent LSD find...(LONG) [Re: dobinky]
    #2523051 - 04/03/04 08:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yeup

OfflineWizzy
In Tha Hizzy

Loc: Void Center
    #14037086 - 02/27/11 05:08 PM (13 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

ChiefThunderbong said:
I didn't read your whole post, I only read down to the part where you said you puked.

Ahahahah I did the same exact fucking thing bro.
But seriously man, acid never makes you throw up. If you're tripping off it, that's cool man props to ya but I'm afraid it's probably not LSD.

Yeah, so the thread's 6 years old, but I'm stoned so what the fuck

--------------------
:mushdance::mushdance:       
                        :pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom:

Edited by Wizzy (02/27/11 06:18 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale