Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: Illuminati [Re: enotake2]
    #1404210 - 03/23/03 05:46 PM (21 years, 11 days ago)

I try not to think about such things.

It is a fantastic book.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Illuminati [Re: silversoul7]
    #1404362 - 03/23/03 07:02 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

The Illuminati's major goal was the New World Order, which involves a One world government, in a cashless society (credit everything). The ultimate credit would be microchips embedded in the people's skin that could be scanned at any time. In this way they would have complete control over all forms of society. Apparently, however, the Illuminati and it's counterpart or leaders the Nephilim... have seen the error of their ways and are trying to make things right again, as they see that they will never have complete power and the harder they try to do so the harder it will crash on them. Therefore they have decided to slowly reveal to the public internal secrets of the government, little by little, until they can come clean about all of their experiments, and pertinent information the public needs to know.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Illuminati [Re: Shroomism]
    #1404369 - 03/23/03 07:05 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

At that time, would be the perfect opportunity for a destructurization of the entire format and operation of our governmental systems.. where the citizens could take hold and rebuild a new system which is based on free will, love, and the ancient wisdom of the cosmos  :cool: We will not kill or destroy the Illimunati.. but merge with them and have them transcend their ways into a more harmonious path :cool: 

--------------------

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #1404382 - 03/23/03 07:08 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

Oh. Where did you learn that?

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Illuminati [Re: enotake2]
    #1404383 - 03/23/03 07:09 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

The aliens told me

--------------------

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #1404669 - 03/24/03 12:20 AM (21 years, 10 days ago)

wilson & shea, yep...
there's a book by neal wigus called _the illuminoids_ that is about "secret societies" & plans for world domination...
of course the novel ILLUMINATUS! is fiction... i , well, the "real" illuminati wouldn't let couple of "dear playboy" column writers with heads full of acid & hearts full of revolution ummmm "spill the beans" as it were.... (bob wilson gets some wierd mail on occasion... & one letter ranted to him that with so much of the conspiracy exposed in his works of "fiction", it was obvious (to the letter-writer, anyways) that robert anton wilson, was, in fact, "the head of the illuminati" --- to which wilson replied, he was, at best, only "the big toe" & not "the head"... (& wilson's post-publication notes & musings on the number 23 & commentaries & observations & coincidence control/collusion containment entitled _cosmic trigger: the final secrets of the illuminati_ is a real hoot, as well...
i sorta like wilson's observation, that if there was a real world-girdling group of conspirators aimed at world domination, well, of course they wouldn't call themselves something certain to instill fear in the heart of every drone destined to be controlled from cradle to grave by these cynical bastards, but their organization's cover title (overt as opposed to covert, so to speak) would be something designed to lull the masses into a sense of complacency... something like "parent - teachers association" --- but, hey, these guys are smart enough to figure a cover story like that out for themselves, so... well... i mean, how do you know they haven't already done it???)
~
& then there's harry s truman:
"secrets of the masons? i'm a thirty-third degree mason and i don't know any damn secrets!!!"
(to which one can only respond... "okey dokey, mr. president, okey dokey...")
~
23 skidoo
~

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Edited by gnrm23 (03/24/03 07:42 AM)

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1404867 - 03/24/03 03:31 AM (21 years, 10 days ago)

No, listen, what happened was this: they lied to you, sold you ideas of good & evil, gave you distrust of your body & shame for your prophethood of chaos, invented words of disgust for your molecular love, mesmerized you with inattention, bored you with civilization & all its usurious emotions.

There is no becoming, no revolution, no struggle, no path; already you're the monarch of your own skin--your inviolable freedom waits to be completed only by the love of other monarchs: a politics of dream, urgent as the blueness of sky.

- T.A.Z.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Illuminati [Re: silversoul7]
    #1405173 - 03/24/03 06:10 AM (21 years, 10 days ago)

Speculation.

No solid evidence.

The proponents of these paranoid fantasies use all kinds of logical fallacies.

Not something to be taken seriously until any real evidence is presented.

Provide me with some real evidence that does not include a serious gap in logic.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
Re: Illuminati [Re: Phluck]
    #1405696 - 03/24/03 09:18 AM (21 years, 10 days ago)

We R illoominated.
Fuck the bastards with their robes and whatnot.

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: Illuminati [Re: Phluck]
    #1406513 - 03/24/03 02:36 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

Word

--------------------

Anonymous

#1406551 - 03/24/03 02:57 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

Hey Shroomism I know you're into the New Age like a lot of people at the Shroomery seem to be (me included), so I have a side question for you. What makes you believe the Nephilim have seen the error of their ways since they were originally enforcers of the spiritual enslavement, so to say, of the human race? How do you know your "contact" hasn't been corrupted by disinformation? Btw I'm asking honestly, not trying to provoke you. My view of things could be wrong, also.

In regards to this thread I believe the very top tier of the Illuminati is/has been in direct concert with the kind of aliens that don't have good intentions for us in mind. Their final goal being enslavement of mankind. Not physical enslavement though, more like enslavement by simply spreading as much fear and anxiety as possible. A prison without walls. What do the humans at the top have to gain from this? Protection from cosmic cataclysms, maybe? :wink: But I digress...

Yeah pretty much the Illuminati want a cashless society, and I think Shroomism is spot on with the microchip thing. Don't be surprised in the next few years when cash becomes slowly phased out. 

Edited by Max Headroom (03/24/03 02:59 PM)

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Illuminati [Re: ]
    #1406573 - 03/24/03 03:10 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

Don't be surprised in the next few years when cash becomes slowly phased out.

Not if Planet X comes along first.... Actually come to think about it, isn't it about time for that thing to make an appearance?

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Illuminati [Re: Revelation]
    #1406637 - 03/24/03 03:45 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

Not if it doesn't exist...

Maybe we should be looking for the brown dwarf in our solar system instead?  :shocked:  :wink:  :grin: 

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Illuminati [Re: ]
    #1406738 - 03/24/03 04:41 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

Don't be surprised in the next few years when cash becomes slowly phased out."

i think that's been going on for a few years now......

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleU&W
eltiT
Re: Illuminati [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1406750 - 03/24/03 04:48 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

Check out infowars.com

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom