Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIncarnate3
Stranger
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: eloC] * 1
    #13993255 - 02/19/11 11:43 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Obviously fresh shrooms! This guy took the equivalent of like an eighth dry lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineeloC
It All Comes From Within..
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shpongle Land Flag
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: Incarnate3] * 1
    #13993323 - 02/19/11 11:54 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Probably very true!

--------------------
:header:
Signature Credit : CosmicFool

OfflineSB-2
Innovator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Between Here and There
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: eloC]
    #14006366 - 02/22/11 08:51 AM (13 years, 28 days ago)

I dosed 30g (Dry, not fresh) and came back from the trip. I came back different, though. It was weeks ago and I still can't shake the feeling that nothing is real. I'm about to post something I wrote during the trip in trip reports.

30g probably won't kill you, but if you think it's going to be a good time and you can handle it no problem, the shrooms are going to teach you some humility. We're not talking about pretty colors here, we're talking about being gone for weeks in a dark place your mind tells you that you can never come back from. I came back after about 7 hours (Real world time).

I respected psychadelics before that trip. My feelings for them now are a combined sensation of fear and love.

The human mind is a scary place, and it gets scarier the deeper you go. Travel there at your own risk.

Taking 30g dry is not something I'll do again in the near future, and it is not something I would recommend to anyone that is not a very seasoned tripper.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, there's no way he took 30g dry...he wouldn't have been walking around. I left my body for about 7 hours on 30g, and experienced ego death about 1:30 in...I think. I stopped logging at about 1:00 in. But remember, there are different degrees of "dry". His could have only been 50% dry. That trip sounds like more than 1/8th to me.

--------------------
Let the poor not tear down the fortune of the rich, but fervently build fortune of their own.

Tired of fruiting chambers, glove boxes, and flow hoods?
Tired of getting a few shrooms after all your hard work?
Tired of war, poverty, world hunger, and the government?

...Then check out my lazy grower's guide!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15123541

Edited by SB-2 (02/22/11 08:56 AM)

OfflineeloC
Male User Gallery

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: SB-2]
    #14008731 - 02/22/11 05:21 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

I don't know. I know I tripped on Saturday, it's currently Tuesday, and I ate 3 grams of fresh mushrooms. I tripped very hard. But of course I was alone. I lost reality. I couldn't control my actions, or anything. It was a difficult trip, I can't imagine, 30 grams. But I guess everyones tollerance and mental abilities are different.

--------------------

Edited by eloC (02/22/11 05:28 PM)

OfflineeloC
Male User Gallery

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: SB-2]
    #14008819 - 02/22/11 05:36 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

And, yes, sorry I didn't read your the rest of your post. But, I have the same feeling that you do for the "little brothers".My last trip, was crazy! Never anything that I have experienced or will experience, endure, anything. It will never be like that. I came out of that trip. I had my benzo just in case things went bad. They did, I decided to keep strong, and stick through it because someone on here, said those can be the most valuable experiences, so far it has. I learned from that trip. I now have a new respect for these little magic mushrooms. I'm going to try to gain the courage to try and go back into those outer realms of reality again. But until I feel comfortable, I will be carefull with these little guys. Be careful with psychedelics. They can hurt you, and help you. You never know.

--------------------

Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master
Trans-female User Gallery

Loc: germany Flag
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: eloC]
    #14016771 - 02/23/11 09:56 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

damn !  i wish i could trip hard { or at all } on 3 grams fresh . i need close to a pound to lose reality . i would never run out if i had your extreme sensitivity to the little brothers . oh well ... looking foward to a better haul this winter .

--------------------
I only do legal drugs like alcohol , tobacco and valium so fuck off and die :goat:

:

OfflineeloC
Male User Gallery

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: atomicshaman]
    #14025649 - 02/25/11 02:02 PM (13 years, 25 days ago)

I find it nearly impossible for you to need a pound. Unless your eating mushrooms everyday.. Even then you would be a bit out there.. Please, do not take me for an idiot. I hadn't tripped for 4 months. That's why I was so sensitive. And why do people always nake it a competition, on who needs the most for anything to take effect? Everybody has a different immune system, and their bodies, and brains are all chemically different...

--------------------

Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master

#14027180 - 02/25/11 07:28 PM (13 years, 25 days ago)

i wasnt having a go at you , its a good thing to need only a small amount , and yes ; i was using extremely large amounts due to tripping 3 to 5 times a month .  shrooms are like heroin as far as immunity going through the roof very quickly . i dont care if anyone believes me or not . but i know from experience that a pound at a time is more than possible .  though we're talking about abuse , not use . i havent had any mushies for about 3 months now so my immunity would now be closer to normal levels . ive sworn off large dosing for the rest of my life as its just too wierd and intense for me after the first time i experienced the flip side of the coin . { i had felt the prescence of evil once during one trip in particular } . it redefined the words fear and terror to me . i will never forget that trip and the next two that followed . the only positive to come from my abuse of this substance is my new found fear and respect for them and that everything we think and do in this life actually means something ,    { what that "something" is , i still dont know }  and im not sure i want to know .  cheers .

Edited by atomicshaman (02/26/11 06:28 PM)

OfflinePsilocital Inebria
Cold Cheesburger and a Smoke
Male

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: atomicshaman]
    #14027656 - 02/25/11 09:14 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

atomicshaman said:
damn !  i wish i could trip hard { or at all } on 3 grams fresh . i need close to a pound to lose reality . i would never run out if i had your extreme sensitivity to the little brothers . oh well ... looking foward to a better haul this winter .

Dry or wet, 1 pound dry hmmm could you even hold that down, did you piss and shit your pants on a regular basis?

--------------------
LSD:thumbup:
Mushrooms:thumbup:
DXM:thumbup:
Salvia:thumbup:
MDMA:thumbup:
Nitrous Oxide:thumbup:                 
Morning Glory:Still Waiting
Peyote:Still Waiting

Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: Psilocital Inebria]
    #14031863 - 02/26/11 06:16 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

haha , definately wet ! i didnt weigh it but it was a plastic shopping bag full , which would be close to a pound . and yes , i spent alot of that time spraying them out the shitter !

--------------------
I only do legal drugs like alcohol , tobacco and valium so fuck off and die :goat:

:

OfflineThrill
Regnarts
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Beyond the Grey Sky Flag
    #14031924 - 02/26/11 06:27 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

You do realize that a pound of fresh mushrooms is equivalent to roughly 40 grams dry weight, right? Sooooo...im inclined to call shenanigans on you, good sir

Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: Thrill]
    #14031969 - 02/26/11 06:36 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

i know its hard to believe .  but test how fast tolerance can build up for yourself sometime . for instance , do a big dose once a week for a month , then try tripping two days in a row and you might find you need an absolute shitload !  this was back in the days when i had no fear for them at all . now even a mild dose scares the bejesus out of me .  how things change !

--------------------

:

OfflineSB-2
Innovator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Between Here and There
    #14032086 - 02/26/11 07:02 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

atomicshaman said:
i know its hard to believe .  but test how fast tolerance can build up for yourself sometime . for instance , do a big dose once a week for a month , then try tripping two days in a row and you might find you need an absolute shitload !  this was back in the days when i had no fear for them at all . now even a mild dose scares the bejesus out of me .  how things change !

I second mushroom tolerance building quickly. I'm taking a long break now.

Without going into too much detail, that many shrooms didn't agree well with my body afterward.

--------------------
Let the poor not tear down the fortune of the rich, but fervently build fortune of their own.

Tired of fruiting chambers, glove boxes, and flow hoods?
Tired of getting a few shrooms after all your hard work?
Tired of war, poverty, world hunger, and the government?

...Then check out my lazy grower's guide!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15123541

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies