Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedr4g0n
sleeps withdragons

Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls
    #1399592 - 03/22/03 02:07 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Ok, i probably would have a hard time believing this myself if i read it, but i have no reason to lie or make up stories. Last night i got home from vacation. Someone was taking care of our home and thankfully watered my plants. Upon getting home i sat on my computer for a half an hour or so, and then went to check how moist the soil was around my plants.

I took a very close look, take in mind these datura plants are just seedlings. They are all about 4-5" tall. And there are three of them. While taking a close look, i decided to give them a kiss. I went to kiss one of the plants, but i accidentally went down too far, and two seedlings went into my mouth. My bottum lip touched some of the small hairs on the stems, rubbing some of the hairs them off. While bringing my head back up, i grabbed some of the leaves sprouting off and let them rub against my lips.

I've tripped many times off a few drugs, however this was one of the most odd occurances in my life. Especially because it was 100% unexpected. I had no plans on tripping anytime soon.

Im not sure exactly how long it was after that (15-30 minutes) But i was waiting for my grandpa to go to bed, so that i could smoke a bowl (i hadn't smoked in a few days because of the vacation) and he finally went to bed. I packed a bowl right away, and went outside to smoke. Here is when it started.

I packed a fat bowl (a gram nug of KB) and startedd tokin away. I got about halfway through when all of the sudden i heard something outside. Whenever i would look up at it or pay attention to it, I couldn't hear it or see anything. I started bugging out a little (Which i normally dont do at ALL) . I was thinking to myself that there was a snipe out there trying to shoot me, so I ran and hid in the corner so that I could finish my bowl and get inside without being shot. I was pretty much done, and all i could think about was how oddly good this weed was. I was giggling while thinking about things, and i was surprised that I actually thought there was a sniper outside (in which even at that point i stayed in the corner to finish the bowl)

I had finished smoking the bowl, and went inside. While i was smoking, I started to get mild hallucinations. I thought it was because of the weed, and the fact that I have done a decent amount of hallucinagens in my life before. So i decided to sketch some of the things I saw and remembered seeing. I couldn't think at that moment, and was having a very hard time drawing anything. I decided to cap my pen, but missed and stabbed myself in the palm. I dont know why but I thought i was hilarious that I stabbed myself, so i started talking to my friend on aim. I could tell i was making little to no sense. Thats when I decided to try and play some counter strike on the family computer, which was upstairs.

I climbed all the stairs, preoccpied thinking about counter strike, I wasn't paying attention to much. Although when I walked into the pitch black room, what i was was unreal. I looked into the corner, which was away from the window and was darker then the rest of the room. All i could see was fractals. Brilliant amazing and totally insane. I saw some of t he most amazing, mind blowing fractal images I have ever seen. The colors ranged and varied intensly, and the patterns were endless. They seemed to fit the music playing in the room. Thats when I realized I hadn't even turned the compuuter on yet, I thought about it and stared at the PC, trying to think where the music was coming from. My jaw dropped.

There was music playing, with audible lyrics and a clear audio track. All around me crazy fractals flashed and danced. At that point I smiled. I was trying to figure out what had caused this, yet not caring at the same time. My first thought was that this was a flashback, but i ruled that out very quickly, this was way too intense. Then i had thought that the weed that I smoked was laced with LSD, coke, or speed. However I still couldn't figure it out. I assumed that the herbs were just fine as I hadn't recieved any complaints from my friends about it.

Listening to the "music" that was playing, i stood there in awe, staring at the black nothingness that was turning into the most crazy things I have ever seen. When all of the sudden, the music started chanting, take it off, take it all off. At that point I had felt the presensse of another being in the room. It kept saying "I will love you, take it off, take it all off. I will love you". I didn't know what to do. At first since I had no idea what I was even on, I thought i was hearing an aberation (sp?). I thought that the spirit of a ghost wanted me to take my clothes off. Scared to make it upset, I obliged, and stripped naked. So there i was standing there, naked, and violently shaking. It felt as if I had lost control of my body, it seemed like I couldn't control my limbs the way I wanted to. I couldnt only sit there, listen, and stare. Thats when i started making guesses about who the ghost could be. At that point I momentary snapped out of the trance. I kept saying to myself "holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit" I asked myself "what the fuck is going on!!?!?!" I was scared, and naked, and I had no idea what was happening.At that point things seemed to have calmed down and the music had stopped. I said "what the fuck" a few more times, and got my boxers on (i woke up to find them on backwards).

I stumbled down stairs, almost like I was drunk. I dont know why but I wandered into my bathroom (maybe to smoke, i think). I dont remember much about being in there, I dont know how long i was in there for either. At that point i decided to smoke some more of this amazing psychedelic weed (or at the time I thought it was). So I power puffed a bowl in my bathroom (in fear that the sniper was still outside) and went back upstairs to see what the hell was going on in that room again. Things werent too crazzy at first, but then it started again.

The music started playing, I dont rmemeber if there were any lyrics or not, but i was seeing hardcore visuals again. I felt the presense(sp?) of another being in the room again. I listened to the music and started to hear someone talking again. I stopped zoning off and started thinking again who the hell could this be, then I made a guess in my mind. The guess was wrong, again the music stopped and i felt by myself again. I felt my heart and I started to get worried. It was beating abnormally fast. Almost as fast as if I had just ran the mile or something. It was at that point that I told myself I needed to go to bed. However, things got weird yet again. I started retracing my steps, and thats when I made the connection. I thought to myself, "it's datura! shes here". The music started up almost seconds after that, and I dont rmemeber what happened. I could hear her talking to me, telling me to do things. I felt my heart and it felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I knew it was unhealthy, and I didn't want to die, So i left the room hastily.

I decided to try and go to sleep.However the visual and auditory hallucinations just got more and more real. Not only that, but at times I could feel datura grab hold of me. It was like a sine wave. 5 minutes I would trip hard, 2 miutes I would be fine, and it would repeat. My mouth had severe cottonmouth at the time, I remember. Whenever datura grabbed a hold of my body, It felt like i was being elevated. You know that feeling you get when an elevator stops on the way up, well I had that feeling but i would have it for twenty seconds at a time. I was very, very, worried and I thought i was permanently insane. I layed in my bed, tripping hard. I was still getting auditory visuals from time to time. I would hear a radio start playing as if it was on the table near by.

This was by far the most "real" trip I have ever had. Images of things did not warp at all like on shrooms, however my entire vision was replaced with visuals. At times all I could see was visuals. Fractals covering my view as if someone was holding a TV in front of my face. Nothing was cloudy about this trip, it was as clear as day. I left my clothes in the computer room, in which my family had no idea why i did that. I told them it got uncomfortably hot at the computer.

This is what happened to me from only (french) kissing a datura seedling, god knows what would have happened had I decided to eat one of the seedlings. Although it was scarry, i might consider doing it again. emphesis on the might part, its a toss up at this point. However let this trip report be a warning to anyone thinking about taking datura, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HER, REGARDLESS OF YOUR BODY WEIGHT OR TRIPPING EXPERIENCE!!!!

--------------------
Talk to my Aol Instant messenger robot, screen name YakSpuiT
http://www.canivour.net/~yakspuit/

Edited by dr4g0n (03/22/03 02:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: dr4g0n]
    #1399722 - 03/22/03 04:00 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

wow, thats some fucked up shit.. im never going to try jimson weed.

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: Kanibus]
    #1399995 - 03/22/03 06:35 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

ive always felt i wouldent try it either...but im a curious mother fucker :/

ive always wondered if i jsut ate a real low dose that it could be enjoyable

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: Vulture]
    #1400106 - 03/22/03 07:34 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

I have gotten effects before from handling pods. One time, I picked a flower and 6 pods for my friends and I put 3 in each pocket. Then I had to ride my bike about 3 miles. My pockets were pretty small and the pods were stabbing into me. There were tons of red dots from getting stabbed by the pods, and some were even bleeding. When I got to my friend's house, we made tea and I was touching the pods a lot. One of my friends told me to shake the juice out of the flower and put it on the cuts, so I did (just a little bit). I didn't drink any tea, but the rest of the day I felt kinda drunk and I of course I had really bad cottonmouth. Also my balance was off and my face was kinda red. Thankfully I wasn't delerious though because I had to go to work that day.

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

Invisiblepsychopsilocyber
Male

#1400292 - 03/22/03 08:58 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

What kind of datura? Inoxia, stramonium, what?

Podman: I also did the same thing, rode my my with a bunch of datura pods and got stabbed by em. No effects though. These were Inoxia. I didnt get effects until I ate like 2 grams of seeds. I only felt drunk/liquidy and then I fell asleep. I've never taken it again and dont have a desire to.

Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #1401349 - 03/22/03 05:49 PM (21 years, 30 days ago)

That flower juice must've been mostly atropine or whatever. Enough to enter my bloodstream and into my brain.

psychopsilocyber:My sister also lives in Thornton. Did the snow melt yet? I heard that a lot melted already (I haven't talked to my sister yet).

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

Edited by thepodman (03/22/03 05:50 PM)

Anonymous

Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: thepodman]
    #1401443 - 03/22/03 06:21 PM (21 years, 30 days ago)

Great trip report. I've only had a couple low dose datura trips, never had any fractals, is that common with high dose datura trips or do you think the weed had something to do with that?
5 shrooms to you, good trip report man

Offlinedr4g0n
sleeps withdragons

Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: ]
    #1401963 - 03/23/03 01:57 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

thanks, it was inoxia I do believe (white flowers) This was my first datura trip so i couldn't tell you whether or not fractals are common when on datura. If i decide to eat some of the roots or seeds some time, ill write a report and well see if i notice any fractals then :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblepsychopsilocyber
Male

Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: thepodman]
    #1402657 - 03/23/03 07:36 AM (21 years, 29 days ago)

Yeah it's mostly gone from the important areas, but the grass still has some snow. Some metal car ports were totally destroyed in my apartment complex.

Offlinemarcosbj
Harmony, theequilibrium

Loc: Brazil
Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #1403115 - 03/23/03 10:46 AM (21 years, 29 days ago)

Brasilian people are getting into datura, but we found out that it is not the greatest way to trip.....you need to be really wise and really 'right" do have a nice fly....

--------------------
www.cogumelosmagicos.org

The Magic Mushrooms in Portuguese.

Offlinemarcosbj
Harmony, theequilibrium

Loc: Brazil
Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: marcosbj]
    #1403180 - 03/23/03 11:12 AM (21 years, 29 days ago)

I'm sorry, but your worries about the sniper were just SO funny that I cannot stop laughing......

--------------------
www.cogumelosmagicos.org

The Magic Mushrooms in Portuguese.

Offlinedr4g0n
sleeps withdragons

Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: marcosbj]
    #1403509 - 03/23/03 01:16 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

lagh it up lol, i know i was the next morning.

--------------------

OfflineTRaNcE_TriPPeR
TRaNcE FoRTriPPiNG!
Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1403654 - 03/23/03 02:11 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

Dr4gon: fuck dude, you explained one thing really well.

Quote:

It felt like i was being elevated. You know that feeling you get when an elevator stops on the way up

Those are called "kicks" I get those a lot on shrooms but could not describe the feeling but you nailed it right on the head. Also, I have gotten paranoid before where I thought someone was watching me from a house across the street when I was having a cig outside and thought they were going to kill me. Man that's freaky shit.

--------------------
"GROOVY" - Popular 60's Slang :smirk:

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International
    #1404146 - 03/23/03 05:20 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

Just for future refrence, you can't lace weed with LSD. Well you could, but the heat would destroy it. Sounds like a pretty intense experience, after all that do you think you'll trip it again?

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Offlinedr4g0n
sleeps withdragons

Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: Cherk]
    #1404688 - 03/24/03 12:55 AM (21 years, 29 days ago)

ya, ill dance with the mistress datura again. overall it was a very odd experience, but it wasn't a negative one IMHO. Im not going to try a lot however, just because I had a good time once doesnt mean I should go on an all out datura binge. I'll try a little and if it does nothing I wont be dissapointed. As to when im going to try it, im not qite sre. I always like to give my mind a rest inbetween trips.

--------------------

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
    #1404998 - 03/24/03 04:56 AM (21 years, 29 days ago)

well, if you want my opinion...
Like salvia, Datura is a feminine spirit...but a violent one...it seems that she CHOOSE you...maybe it's your way...as for me i want nothing from her !
Read the first Castaneda's book for more details haha !
I had some strange adventures with Datura...but i never found that it was worth the price you pay for it...just my feelings ! anyway send her a kiss for me !

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #1405191 - 03/24/03 06:17 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

...damn how man seeds would a low dose be. I kinda want to try it but i dont want to go insne like some poeple do for like 3 days :/

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Offlinemisterblander
Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: Vulture]
    #1405405 - 03/24/03 07:36 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

I did datura once. The LAST thing i remember is smoking a joint. than it was at LEAST 5-10 hours of delirium and amnesia followed by days, if not weeks of dialated pupils, inability to read properly and flashbacks.

--------------------
Disclaimer: I am a fictional author. I may be delirious and have no idea what I am doing!

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: misterblander]
    #1405434 - 03/24/03 07:45 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

Nice trip!

I never did dature and i never will.... do some research about datura and maybe you change your mind! Be careful with datura!

Anonymous

Re: Trip Report: I kissed my datura plant and tripped balls [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #1405606 - 03/24/03 08:46 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

my experience with salvia was the scariest experience of my life, and it came from an evil "motherly" presence.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom