Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebriant230
Male User Gallery

Conflicting LSD come-up times
    #13984917 - 02/18/11 01:59 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

So reading several posts I can't come up with a solid time.  I've tripped numerous amounts of time and the come up for me always varies from about an hour to sometimes and hour and 45 minutes.  Now I'm reading some posts here that say if it takes longer than an hour you definitely have an RC. And from experience that's just not true.  I believe after at least 30-50 trips you would be able to discern a tab of an RC and a tab of Acid.. Am i right in this assumption?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
Re: Conflicting LSD come-up times [Re: briant230]
    #13984927 - 02/18/11 02:01 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

briant230 said:
So reading several posts I can't come up with a solid time.  I've tripped numerous amounts of time and the come up for me always varies from about an hour to sometimes and hour and 45 minutes.  Now I'm reading some posts here that say if it takes longer than an hour you definitely have an RC. And from experience that's just not true.  I believe after at least 30-50 trips you would be able to discern a tab of an RC and a tab of Acid.. Am i right in this assumption?

If you let it sit under your tongue (rather than swallowing it too quickly), it should be less than an hour IMHO.

And it's tough to say how many of those 30-50 trips were real LSD.
I'd say for people who have done a lot of drugs, you could discern the difference.
But for someone who's only done street "acid", it's tough to say.

--------------------

Offlinebriant230
Male User Gallery

Re: Conflicting LSD come-up times [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #13984973 - 02/18/11 02:12 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Well I would consider myself pretty experienced and out of those 30-50 most were very similar and a lot of it came from totally different sources... however the holding it in your mouth is interesting since i usually only hold it in there for a min or 2 before swallowing..could that be the issue?

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Loc: State of Jefferson
    #13984977 - 02/18/11 02:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Back in the day when LSD was aplenty it always took about 40-45 minutes to start feeling it and in an hour you know. I have had my share of it and never remember it taking over an hour. :shrug:

Maybe about the swallowing thing, I always held in my my mouth for a good 10 minutes.

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
    #13985034 - 02/18/11 02:24 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

briant230 said:
Well I would consider myself pretty experienced and out of those 30-50 most were very similar and a lot of it came from totally different sources... however the holding it in your mouth is interesting since i usually only hold it in there for a min or 2 before swallowing..could that be the issue?

Well it will hit you faster sublingually.

I'm not sure if that is "the" issue, but I like to hold my hits in my mouth for 20-30 minutes.
Not at all necessary though.

--------------------

OfflineElectric Sheep
Stranger

Re: Conflicting LSD come-up times [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #13985057 - 02/18/11 02:27 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects.shtml

According to erowid - 20-60 mins = onset

Hope that helps :smile:

Offlinebriant230
Male User Gallery

Re: Conflicting LSD come-up times [Re: Electric Sheep]
    #13985331 - 02/18/11 03:25 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hm it seems that everyone who holds there hits under there tongue experience the onset much quicker..next time I dose (which should be soon) I'll hold it under my tongue and compare.

OfflineComaDivine
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #13985989 - 02/18/11 06:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Theres a difference between come-up times and the initial effects.

I will feel first alerts within 30 minutes, but I won't stop coming up until about 2.5 hours after dosing, I feel

--------------------
:sun:

OfflineRaliegh
Professional Furfag
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Conflicting LSD come-up times [Re: ComaDivine]
    #13986079 - 02/18/11 06:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

That's all total bull. People metabolize things different, and some people won't really notice the start of the effects when they actually start because they aren't or are looking for them (effectively not noticing or canceling the effects respectively).

The only way to really tell if it's LSD or a DOx chemical is the clean/bitter taste and/or the nonexistent/slight body-load respectively.

--------------------

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Re: Conflicting LSD come-up times [Re: ComaDivine]
    #13986231 - 02/18/11 06:50 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I have never had the DOx  before but I thought the come up, meaning first effects where longer and the trip lasts longer. Again i have no experiance with that and have not read much on it.

Quote:

ComaDivine said:
Theres a difference between come-up times and the initial effects.

I will feel first alerts within 30 minutes, but I won't stop coming up until about 2.5 hours after dosing, I feel

That sounds about right to me. I wanted to say about 30 minutes but it has been soooo long ago. The peak was around 2 to 2 1/2 hours after ingesting. Again it has been a long time since i have danced with lucy but when i did it was a lot.

InvisibleBallerium
Little Black Spot on the Sun
Female User Gallery

Loc: GA
Re: Conflicting LSD come-up times [Re: Raliegh]
    #13986519 - 02/18/11 08:02 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Raliegh said:
That's all total bull. People metabolize things different, and some people won't really notice the start of the effects when they actually start because they aren't or are looking for them (effectively not noticing or canceling the effects respectively).

The only way to really tell if it's LSD or a DOx chemical is the clean/bitter taste and/or the nonexistent/slight body-load respectively.

So are you saying that LSD has no body load? I've had two trips on WoW blotter (5 tabs each trip) and they had an uncomfortable stomach feeling/body load. But I figure that surely if it were a DOx and I took 5 blotter it would have lasted alot longer for me. My trips lasted about the standard time for an LSD trip and didn't really have any bitter taste. Just the taste of the paper.

--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.

OfflineRaliegh
Professional Furfag
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Conflicting LSD come-up times [Re: Ballerium]
    #13986716 - 02/18/11 08:34 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
Quote:

Raliegh said:

So are you saying that LSD has no body load? I've had two trips on WoW blotter (5 tabs each trip) and they had an uncomfortable stomach feeling/body load. But I figure that surely if it were a DOx and I took 5 blotter it would have lasted alot longer for me. My trips lasted about the standard time for an LSD trip and didn't really have any bitter taste. Just the taste of the paper.

I've never had body-load from legitimate LSD (that I can recall at least), but I do know that I have after having that bitter chemical (yet equally fun) enter my body. Nothing spectacular though.

Worst body load comes with 2C-E. :frown:

--------------------

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

#13986767 - 02/18/11 08:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I think it's impossible to say for sure. I see so many different reactions and results from different people. I even remember reading recently that 2-CE had one of the least body loads and most visuals. So many conflicting reports out there, it's hard to get a good idea :sad:

--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

#13986868 - 02/18/11 08:56 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I have had a slight body load, and it was the hole sheet, and every one that did it had a body load. It was more of that speedy feeling you could say. This was in 1992-93. It was either the 3 monkeys in a barrel of fun or the beavis and butthead psy experiences blotters. I think it was the monkey one though. It was lsd but it was just probably the worse I had. I have had other that where close  and I have had a lot of other really kick ass stuff. Pretty sure it was just that it was a less clean batch. Champagne crystal or something instead of silver or fluff and needlepoint.

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

Re: Conflicting LSD come-up times [Re: 4runner]
    #13986885 - 02/18/11 08:59 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah..mine must have been some low quality stuff too. That's the only thing I can come up with :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinelimentroll
Tiger eyed plant guy

Re: Conflicting LSD come-up times [Re: Ballerium]
    #13987251 - 02/18/11 09:55 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Having only done it a total of 3 times, and fourth time including a time with an RC assumed to be DOx that I came up on about an hour and a half after taking I was after the hour mark sure I had gotten bunk shit or an RC as the previous two times before that it had come up in around 45 minutes give or take.

Luckily the bunk RC tab was weak and other than minor effects from it just had a great day adventuring tripping or not.

The RC had a bit of a body load, and on LSD I felt an absence of body load, one of the times I took a tab I ended up eating it before breakfast... then not eating much or any breakfast other than a snack of an energy bar and then roadbiked for miles in the sunshine on rolling hills. 'twas bliss.

Best of luck trippin' (sry for long post hahahigh)

--------------------
Honesty breeds peace and propagates sustainable relationships.

InvisibleMario_x86-64
Stranger

Re: Conflicting LSD come-up times [Re: limentroll]
    #13988850 - 02/19/11 06:42 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The first time I used LSD (swallowed a single tab) it took more than 1 hour and 45 minutes for it to come on. May have taken over 2 hours if I hadn't smoked cannabis.

When I have sublingualy ingested it before I have felt the effects as soon as 25 minutes after placing it under my tongue.

--------------------
(LSD) Lysergic Acid Diethylamide 25
"It is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be."
- Albert Hofmann

"Drugs have done good things for us, if you don't believe they have do me a favor and take all your albums, tapes, CD's and burn them. Because you know what? Those musicians that have made that great music that has enhanced your lifes through out the years ... real fucking high on drugs."
- Bill Hicks

Offlinebriant230
Male User Gallery

Re: Conflicting LSD come-up times [Re: Mario_x86-64]
    #13990508 - 02/19/11 03:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hmm I think this maybe what's happening here in the next couple days I'll be doing some and I'll leave it in my mouth for as long as possible and compare the come up times.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds