Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedarkczar
The Stage Whisperer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: waves]
    #13994297 - 02/20/11 05:58 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I say don't do it.  Your brain is growing until you're 21 y.o. or something, so don't go dumping a whole bag of fertiliser on it now. (haha)

upside?: maybe some interesting experiences for a day.

downside?: you drastically increase the chance of getting arrested in some insane situation that will get you on the local news. (naked, covered with peanut butter, at the mall, with a bible and a jar of nail polish remover...)  Also, you might come out of it with HPPD.  Thirdly, it's a waste of LSD, which would make me sad.  I'd guess that after about 1200 micrograms, you can't feel the difference anyway, so why take that much?

I agree with the person who said to try and stash as much as your friend will let you have.

If I offered you 6000 beers, but you had to drink them right now, would you?  How about a bale of marijuana?

--------------------
God is my designated driver.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGoddessOfLove
Mother Monster

Loc: VENUS
Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #13994299 - 02/20/11 05:59 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Nunbuh_Chrubble said:
I highly doubt your friend has access to that much crystal LSD, and if he did, he wouldn't (or shouldn't) be sharing it with some 19 year old kid with "several" psychedelic experiences.

I don't know how the acid mafia rolls these days, but from my understanding the old Family wouldn't let you even LOOK at crystal LSD unless you were part of the inner circle.

So... I think your dude is bullshitting you, and if he does have some crystals it's probably some other RC.

But if it's legit, and it's actually LSD, I wouldn't do a thumbprint, but I would try and score as much cheap blotter/liquid off of him as you can and store it properly for a life long stash of heady doses!

This guy is my best friend since i had 4 years old and i know it's not a RC like FLY (i already trip on FLY)

--------------------

Edited by GoddessOfLove (02/20/11 06:03 AM)

Offlinelewisplanthead
blue-collar love

Loc: milk wood
Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: GoddessOfLove]
    #13994373 - 02/20/11 06:58 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Has your friend done it before?

If I was in your position I would think long and hard about whether or not to partake. It's an opportunity many people won't have. At the same time it's not as simple as "rising to the challenge" or conquering fear or any idealised rationionalisation. There could be consequences with your mental state which could be negative. That could stay with you for life...

Whatever you choose I wish you all the best.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: GoddessOfLove]
    #13994393 - 02/20/11 07:16 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

What's the most you've taken so far?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: darkczar]
    #13995528 - 02/20/11 12:50 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

darkczar said:
I say don't do it.  Your brain is growing until you're 21 y.o. or something, so don't go dumping a whole bag of fertiliser on it now. (haha)

downside?: you drastically increase the chance of getting arrested in some insane situation that will get you on the local news. (naked, covered with peanut butter, at the mall, with a bible and a jar of nail polish remover...)  Also, you might come out of it with HPPD.  Thirdly, it's a waste of LSD, which would make me sad.  I'd guess that after about 1200 micrograms, you can't feel the difference anyway, so why take that much?

I agree with the person who said to try and stash as much as your friend will let you have.

If I offered you 6000 beers, but you had to drink them right now, would you?  How about a bale of marijuana?

A bail of marijuana? That sounds like my kind of challenge, i'm in!

OfflineR2-D2
horseradish
Male User Gallery

Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: drr]
    #13995538 - 02/20/11 12:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

You should just assume it'll be infinitely strong.
Is your friend associated with the family at all?

--------------------

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: R2-D2]
    #13995588 - 02/20/11 01:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yes OP. You're wondering if it will be too powerful well the Answer is a definite yes. The power will be so great that it consumes you entirely. hope your friend has a straight jacket lol or seriously i just hope he has plans to be there for you throughout the experience... Which may very well last a few days or more. Residual effects for life. You will think you are dead. Could be dangerous, your actions will be completely out of your control so it will be up to your friend to keep you from getting arrested or something else bad happening.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: GoddessOfLove] * 2
    #13995667 - 02/20/11 01:25 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I speak from experience.  Not a thumbprint...a TEENY-TINY FRACTION of a thumbprint (a full tab of "four-ply" Orange Sunshine - the real deal back in 1971) - DO NOT do this unless:

1)  You have about 10 days to recover with NO obligations;

2) You are guaranteed that very responsible folks will be looking after you 24/7 for about 4 - 5 days - NO MATTER WHAT, AND;

3)  You want to feel what hell is like, what heaven is like, then come back and not remember a whole lot of ANY of the torture or the bliss you've just been through because it was so traumatic.

In short...I strongly advise against it.  Ask yourself this..."What's the point?"  If you're going to do some acid...fine.  Do it.  There's no point (that I can see) in OVER-doing it.  :2cents:

N.B.

Edited by Nature Boy (02/20/11 03:15 PM)

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger

Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: drr]
    #13995877 - 02/20/11 02:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

drr said:
Quote:

darkczar said:

A bail of marijuana? That sounds like my kind of challenge, i'm in!

What drr said.

Edited by tokinman21 (02/20/11 02:13 PM)

OfflineDimensionWithin
Chemist

Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: tokinman21]
    #13995893 - 02/20/11 02:16 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

From what I have heard you should ask yourself, "Am I ready to die?" If you are ok with going through the experience of dying, then I'm sure that it would be a great experience. If not, skip it.

OfflineRaliegh
Professional Furfag
Male

Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: darkczar]
    #13995900 - 02/20/11 02:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

darkczar said:

You can feel the difference by a large margin. Read that thumbprint thread... There's a huge difference between 1200ug's and say... 20,000ug's. You're not hitting the threshold... You're tearing it down.

If it is legit, which I doubt, prepare to experience death. Prepare to have a different outlook on life entirely.

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: R2-D2]
    #13996031 - 02/20/11 02:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I've never been one to discuss "family" stuff on these boards as I have no idea about anything of it other than the yarns that have come up on these boards, plus I'm not in the US, plus 99% of the posts on this website relating to family are people who have no idea/involvement that are only speculating from threads where they have seen family/eaten 'family' acid

i'm just incredibly curious to know how the euro acid scene/chemists compare to the US or other countries.

Whether the EU scene is the same or if it's some creepy bald, spectacle-wearing, white-lab-coat-sporting old Dutch mad scientist buried 20 miles underground in a secret bunker for years on end pumping out countless tonnes of acid for whatever weird and obscure reasons, or how what works in what way.

One day, I would love to see a documentary follwing an LSD chemist/lab/family for a month or year. All anonymous, of course :smile:

One day, I would love to make that documentary :P

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: GoddessOfLove] * 1
    #13996215 - 02/20/11 03:33 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

He will be here for guiding me through the whole experience.

NOT.

He may be in the room with your body, but YOU are going to be some place else entirely, all alone.

I strongly recommend you NOT to do a thumb print, especially not at age 19.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: Asante]
    #13996269 - 02/20/11 03:41 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Do it!

--------------------

Invisiblebigmike7104
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: USA Flag
Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #13996389 - 02/20/11 04:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

who is The Family. I was under the impression many people from all over the u.s. make acid, not just "the family".

--------------------
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines

Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: bigmike7104] * 1
    #13997665 - 02/20/11 08:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

If you need to ask some if you should do a thumbprint, than you should not do a thumbprint :tongue:

You are pretty young to completely re-wire your brain!

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: c1dh3d]
    #13997687 - 02/20/11 08:16 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I've never heard of thumbprint being all like "hey man, you wanna do a thumbprint some time? Just let me know"

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: c1dh3d]
    #13997700 - 02/20/11 08:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with the others. Don't do it. I also suspect that it is not LSD. Good luck with whatever option you choose.

OfflinePsilocital Inebria
Cold Cheesburger and a Smoke
Male

Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: bryguy27007]
    #13997779 - 02/20/11 08:29 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I have to agree with all the people that said don't do it, Ive taken two hits before and that was plenty, besides you got plenty more time to get more experience, although i don't feel comfortable enough with my own brain to try something like that id probably lose my mind, that's where my opinion comes from.

--------------------
LSD:thumbup:
Mushrooms:thumbup:
DXM:thumbup:
Salvia:thumbup:
MDMA:thumbup:
Nitrous Oxide:thumbup:                 
Morning Glory:Still Waiting
Peyote:Still Waiting

Offlineicanttype
Lurker
Male

Re: I have the opportunity to do a thumbprint, what should i do ? [Re: Psilocital Inebria]
    #13997860 - 02/20/11 08:38 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

good luck

--------------------
GGTBod - "Sounds great, get trippin get naked and get animalistic make her laugh and piss all over you, i see no problems here :blush:"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck