Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblelucas_southoz
Adelaidian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
How are they lookin?
    #13987890 - 02/18/11 11:50 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Got 2 plants about 8 months i think.. feeding them thrive, nutriboost and seasol.

Daylight hours are around 13/14 hours so it will be a little while till flowering i reckon.

Haven't seen any signs of sex.. been on the lookout for little balls. Thinking of re potting once more before flowering, although they are plenty big enough, especially for my backyard (got 2 story aparments overlooking the yard).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekarode13Facebook
Tāne Mahuta
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LV-426
Re: How are they lookin? [Re: lucas_southoz]
    #13988003 - 02/19/11 12:18 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Looking good so far.

No doubt you'll need to stake those branches once it starts to flower.

--------------------

OfflineDarklight203
Same Shit
Male

Loc: Nome, Alaska Flag
Re: How are they lookin? [Re: karode13]
    #13988302 - 02/19/11 01:43 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Such a pretty plant. I'm going to grow some, even if it's a male or not producing much. Just too pretty of a plant to keep out of my garden for long =D

--------------------
In ancient times, when demons roamed with man, They hunted, loved and lost, hand in hand, As time went on, the difference between them faded. You couldn't tell anymore, demons and man were related, and some would say the same, but who would like to claim? In time, Gods had even forgot, Demons, too, once love had sought. In times recent I remember, Once I was a man, In my heart I had an ember, I'll relate the best I can but it was snuffed, one distant December. And yet here I stand, no flesh, no bones, no seed or semen, All that's left is this Demon.

Invisiblejokefox
Top of the chain
Male User Gallery

Loc: never where I should be
Re: How are they lookin? [Re: Darklight203]
    #13999346 - 02/21/11 01:53 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

you bit your nails as bad as me haha

nice looking plant
i miss growing weed

Invisibled0urd3n
Just call me "D"

Re: How are they lookin? [Re: jokefox]
    #14004013 - 02/21/11 09:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I wish I could grow. My weed here is so good I cannot even get bag seeds haha it sucks.

--------------------

Invisiblelucas_southoz
Adelaidian
Male User Gallery

Re: How are they lookin? [Re: jokefox]
    #14016965 - 02/23/11 10:31 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

karode13 said:
Looking good so far.

No doubt you'll need to stake those branches once it starts to flower.

Cool yeah i thought they would need some support, its killing me waiting for em to show sex/flower.

Quote:

jokefox said:
you bit your nails as bad as me haha

:headbanger:

Invisiblemrckb
Bob Sacamano
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Flag
    #14024550 - 02/25/11 09:30 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I dont think you're neighbours will care. Its Aus man.. everyone smokes bud. My friend used to have two separate growers living next to him. You should get friendly with you're neighbours. :wink:

InvisibleIeponumos
Mycophile/Phytophile
Male User Gallery

#14025618 - 02/25/11 01:51 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lucas_southoz said:
Cool yeah i thought they would need some support, its killing me waiting for em to show sex/flower.

They should be preflowering by now at 14/10. Get a magnifying glass and look at the the nodes right at the base of the petiole, where the axillary bud lies. Also, s/he looks very sexiful, Hopefully it'll be some tasty puss  :awetongue:

--------------------
]

Invisiblelucas_southoz
Adelaidian
Male User Gallery

Re: How are they lookin? [Re: Ieponumos]
    #14026832 - 02/25/11 06:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mrckb said:
I dont think you're neighbours will care. Its Aus man.. everyone smokes bud. My friend used to have two separate growers living next to him. You should get friendly with you're neighbours. :wink:

I know one of my neighbours grows, once every few months a very nice odour comes from his shed outside :laugh2: Only problem is he is an arsehole..

Quote:

Ieponumos said:
They should be preflowering by now at 14/10. Get a magnifying glass and look at the the nodes right at the base of the petiole, where the axillary bud lies. Also, s/he looks very sexiful, Hopefully it'll be some tasty puss  :awetongue:

Ok cool ill grab a magnifying glass on payday. On an aussie growing site a few guys said to use manutec bloom booster for flowering with a little pot ash.. Sounds a bout right?

Im getting a few autos sent to me from a mate. Alf#3, Fairy Lights and BudWide or something like that so ill chuck one auto in for some extra smoke. I wanna save the other two for next season, plant em a few weeks apart and have some smoke while im waiting for the others to finish:datass:

Ill go see if i can get some more pics, probably wouldn't look much different though

Invisiblelucas_southoz
Adelaidian
Male User Gallery

#14028688 - 02/26/11 01:30 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

They don't look that much different...

I ordered a digital magnifying glass/microscope thingy from ebay for like $3 so hopefull it will be here in a week or two

InvisibleIeponumos
Mycophile/Phytophile
Male User Gallery

#14034287 - 02/27/11 02:53 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lucas_southoz said:
They don't look that much different...

Tiny flowers are tiny:

--------------------
]

OfflineFlorida
Soul Rebel

Loc: Florida
    #14039443 - 02/27/11 10:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

8 months???
Vegging much? wow...
Think it will improve harvest?

--------------------

InvisibleIeponumos
Mycophile/Phytophile
Male User Gallery

Re: How are they lookin? [Re: Florida]
    #14039478 - 02/27/11 10:56 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Florida said:
8 months???
Vegging much? wow...
Think it will improve harvest?

Yeah. The more nodes, the more bud potential. It depends on how long his flowering season is, whether or not he stakes her (if s/he actually IS a she), and his pot size and Phosphorus input. It surely doesn't hurt. Hell, OP could takes cuttings and force flower if he really wants to know, but it'd be more effort than it's worth. Also, from SWIM's experience, outside cuttings somehow nearly always bring in those damned spider mites, even when treated.

--------------------
]

Invisiblelucas_southoz
Adelaidian
Male User Gallery

#14043913 - 02/28/11 05:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hey fellas, i ended up going out and getting a cheap $2 magnifying glass but i still can't see any pre flowers. Ill have another look in an hour or so.

I was thinking of taking a cutting and force flowering but its a pain in the ass, I'd prefer just wait.

There has been a chopper flying low for a couple of days now so they are under a tree out the back, getting abit paranoid  :tinfoil: 

They should have started budding by now, usually people harvest between now and easter..

Getting some potash & Manutec Bloom Booster in the next week or so.

Has anyone heard of sprays that encourage female growth? I was told of one called 'Le Femme" that works pretty good but i don't wanna waste my cash on it

Tāne Mahuta
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14046072 - 02/28/11 11:16 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Patience.

Don't go out and buy bullshit products, there's no need. It will either be male or female, no chemical will change the genetics. Wait and you'll be rewarded.

Feed it with the bloom as soon as it starts to show flowers, leave the potash for later on in the flowering period. It's great at tightening up your buds.

Just a thought. Do you have any lights that are near your plant and are on during the night? If so they could be stopping it from flowering.

--------------------

Invisiblelucas_southoz
Adelaidian
Male User Gallery

#14046407 - 03/01/11 12:36 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

nah man no lights at all. The only one i could think of is the backyard light but if/when its on its only for about a minute or two, even then the light doesn't reach the plants because of another tree out the back

InvisibleIeponumos
Mycophile/Phytophile
Male User Gallery

#14046613 - 03/01/11 01:47 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

karode13 said:
Patience.

Don't go out and buy bullshit products, there's no need. It will either be male or female, no chemical will change the genetics. Wait and you'll be rewarded.

This. I would like to say though 12/12 induced photoperiod is the sure fire fastest way to knowing sex. Which, it would still take time for the cutting to be rooted before OP could even then flower it.

Quote:

lucas_southoz said:
hey fellas, i ended up going out and getting a cheap $2 magnifying glass but i still can't see any pre flowers. Ill have another look in an hour or so.

I was thinking of taking a cutting and force flowering but its a pain in the ass, I'd prefer just wait.

There has been a chopper flying low for a couple of days now so they are under a tree out the back, getting abit paranoid  :tinfoil: 

SWIM agrees it'd be better to wait it out. also, may I ask what color the chopper was? If it's NOT black, dark green, or brown, I wouldn't be worried. Examine it for symbols as many developed areas have Air-Ambulance helis which are pretty obvious.

--------------------
]

Edited by Ieponumos (03/01/11 01:53 AM)

Invisiblelucas_southoz
Adelaidian
Male User Gallery

#14046666 - 03/01/11 02:09 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Umm one was red and white, pretty sure its the 'medibank' chopper(and the other one was just white.

Should be alright, decriminalized here for one plant. Can say one is mine and the other is my brothers..

Tāne Mahuta
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14052160 - 03/01/11 11:41 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lucas_southoz said:

decriminalized here for one plant.

Good to see at least one State here in Australia has some sense. It's a pity the rest are run by retards.

--------------------

Invisiblemrckb
Bob Sacamano
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Flag
    #14052495 - 03/02/11 01:07 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

karode13 said:
Quote:

lucas_southoz said:

decriminalized here for one plant.

Good to see at least one State here in Australia has some sense. It's a pity the rest are run by retards.

Damn Queensland  :nonono: Apparently we feel the need to ban MORE plants... It really hurts. Lucky alot of people grow anyway.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck