Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Brown Rice Flour

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

shroom question
    #1397636 - 03/21/03 08:21 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

the answer for this is probably somewhere on the site but im lazy and the search thing is still fucked so....ive been looking for an 8th for myself and yesterday my friend said he could get an 8th for 40 (which pissed me off cuz i was hoping for something cheaper....) and i was woundering what level of a trip would an 8th probably get me to and if its a waste of money spending 40 dollars for it....

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblepsyphon
mneumatic device

Folding@home Statistics
Re: shroom question [Re: ]
    #1397716 - 03/21/03 08:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

$40 is pretty high but if you want the experience it might be worth it. You should try to find them for $30. An 1/8th of an ounce is 3.5 grams. One of the interesting things about cubensis and the level system is that generaly 1 gram = 1 level so 3.5 grams should be a level 3-4.

I don't know if you've taken mushrooms before, but if you haven't, I wouldn't recommend taking a whole 1/8th unless you're already experienced with things like LSD, etc. Take a half or a bit less now, and you'll have another half for another time. To get the most out of it, be sure you're in a comfortable environment with good friends and take them on an empty stomach. (wait 4+ hours after eating.)

Also even though the search is down, there is the FAQ, but hopefully I've given you enough information for now.

--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."
- Marcel Proust

I wish you all ceaselessly flowing moments of happiness.

Anonymous

Re: shroom question [Re: psyphon]
    #1398811 - 03/21/03 05:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

thanks...ive done shrooms once before but it was a chocolate thing that only gat me a level 2...that cost 30 dollars....

Offlinetastyshroom
Mr.Shroom
Male

Loc: Washington
    #1400492 - 03/22/03 01:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

where do you live..haha an 8th for me is $20..too bad for you man..you should grow yours

--------------------
Perspective on life always changes

InvisibleLetto
Load Universeinto Cannon. Aimat Brain. Fire.
Re: shroom question [Re: tastyshroom]
    #1400602 - 03/22/03 02:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Mushrooms grow all over your area though, not just indoors. In NC, it's not easy to find naturally growing actives, so eighths here are usually $35, but most people will pay $40, and some even more than that!

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: shroom question [Re: Letto]
    #1400646 - 03/22/03 02:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Shit for 35 dollars you could buy a good hit of heroin.

hehehe.

But I do not recommend yoi to do that.

It is a shame that it takes an 8th or more of cubiess becasue people who grow them charge horrible prices for them. I find it hard to call anyone my friend who would charge me that much money for a dose.

Here int he PNW many sell doses for ten dollars a fresh ounce like linberty caps and blue ringers and you can get two to three good hides out of a fresh ounce of them.

mj

Anonymous

Re: shroom question [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1401044 - 03/22/03 05:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i tried to grow some a few months ago around october....i had 2 cakes....about 30-40 shrooms..pretty small...i ate all the shrooms off one of the cakes and nothing happened at all...i was so not happy.....i have the pictures somewhere....

Offlinewiki
Thinker
    #1401109 - 03/22/03 06:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

i tried to grow some a few months ago around october....i had 2 cakes....about 30-40 shrooms..pretty small...i ate all the shrooms off one of the cakes and nothing happened at all...i was so not happy.....i have the pictures somewhere....

Then you messed up. There are thousands upon thousands of people who sucessfully completed the simple to follow processes to create the most satisfying product imaginable. If you didn't suceed, try to realize your problem area, such as the spores, or they were harvested way too early. But there really is no reason in the present age we live in that any able minded person should have to pay the exorbant prices for a natually occuring fungus. Don't support the black market. It's only there due to ignorance on the part of the government. Know where what you put in your body comes from...

Anonymous

Re: shroom question [Re: wiki]
    #1401203 - 03/22/03 06:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

people told me it was the brown rice flower....saying brf was weakest substrate or whatever

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Brown Rice Flour

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience