Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Bagman thy name is mud
    #1397002 - 03/21/03 05:03 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

As I said it ain't the money........
this is the last attempted E-mail to Sporehaven(Several went undeliverable so am posting it here)
I do not as a rule publicly trash anyone, much less a needed sponsor to the Shroomery.However Bagman and Sporehaven have transcended the boundries of poor business and tread dangerously close to fraud.With that said I post my final E-mail to Bagman and Sporehaven

Hey screwball! Principle is a funny thing. It will make people respond strongly to the some of the smallest occcurrances if principle is violated.
You have violated the principle of good business practices,admittedly for a minor monetary amount,but the larger principle of customer service and communication,coupled with a confrontational atttitude will be your sure undoing.It is this consolation which keeps me from running you directly into the ground(I took Hi-Rez photos of the crap syringes as well as pics of the microscopy on your "spore/bacteria solution",and the case of jars I wasted effort on along side jars inoculated at the same time with a Ralphsters B+(BTW you could actually see with the naked eye the spores in that product) . Same substrate,same procedure,bad product from YOU!.
I do not  expect to hear from you about this(It does not seem to be your style to keep customers or even communication) but I feel better for telling you you're doing a lousy job and telling anyone else the same about Sporehaven.
Good  Day "Sir?"
WR :tongue:

I would hope that the Shroomery would monitor the quality of their sponsors and institute a quality of service rating by which quasi-businesses like Sporehaven could be evaluated before customers ordered.This would foster at least some small amount of competiton in customer service,rather than the unregulated uncertainty which is now the case.
I apologize for being the bitch about this but as I said principle is a funny thing :wink:WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRoadkill
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Snoqualmie, Wa.
Re: Bagman thy name is mud [Re: whiterasta]
    #1397299 - 03/21/03 06:34 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

whiterasta,

I think we all have seen what you have said and how you feel about Sporehaven in your other posts.

Please stop posting new threads about it.
If someone asks about Sporehaven...you have the right to respond and tell them how you feel...etc.

you can only kick a dead horse so much.

If you would like to make a complaint out against Sporehaven... I suggest going to the " Website Announcements and Feedback forum" and posting one there.
good luck!

Click!

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Edited by Roadkill (03/21/03 06:37 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum