Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Trip report: TOO MUCH!
    #1396966 - 03/21/03 04:50 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Well, I messed up.Here's how:

I had planned on eating about 15 dry grams on monday of this week.  On saturday I was drinking vodka with a few friends and got pretty buzzed. We started drinking early and they only stayed about three hours. During those three hours I drank a pint of vodka. I do not handle vodka very well and I got pretty buzzed. I drank three beers as well. During this time I made some hostile posts which I regret!

When they left I got the bright Idea to eat the mushrooms then. Two days before I had planned. So all my plans went to the wayside. What a mistake.

I ended up eating the 15 dry grams + around 30 grams fresh.

Well, during the first few hours there is not much to talk about. I blacked out. But before blacking out I remember feeling disapointment because the shrooms did not seem to be working. HA!

When I came to I was in a complete state of mental chaos! I had taken all of my oil paintings off the wall and slung them all over the place. There was broken glass all over my floor. All of my furniture was overturned and arranged in some kind of way that must have made sense to me during the blackout. I have a large antique pitcher that is worth more than Two hundred dollars. It was stuck in my wall. I have many things of value in my home and I feared that I had destroyed everything. It was awful!

A few hours later I was able to move around and check everything. Amazingly everything was allright! My pitcher was not even scratched. All of my pictures were perfectly fine!  My large screen t.v. was not touched. My furniture was fine.
The broken glass came from some cheap dishes that I had thrown on the floor.

After coming out of my blackout I was talking to myself. Most people talk to themselves at one time or another. But not like this. You cannot truly talk to yourself unless you forget that you are yourself. It was insane!

I will NOT ever do that again. The experiments I want to do with mushrooms need to be very controlled. And I will never, ever mix alcohol with mushrooms again.

The trip lasted for more than 14 hours in all, and the come down was PURE insanity! I called one of my friends at about 2 in the morning and the next day she said that if she had not known that I was on shrooms she would have thought that I was schizophrenic.

I ate to much to have a true experience. The alcohol ruined most of it as well.

I am not done with shrooms. I will just be much, much more careful.

Allright, here is the part where everyone gets to call me stupid and stuff. :smirk:

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Edited by sirreal (03/21/03 04:51 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineODhaze
outdoorhaze

Loc: in the haze
Re: Trip report: TOO MUCH! [Re: sirreal]
    #1397005 - 03/21/03 05:04 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

ROFLMAO

hey man at least you came out alright!!!

i have had what i thought were insane trips, but that....

thats just

lol

-odh-

--------------------
I believe i will go out to the seashore, let the waves wash my mind. Gunna open up my head now just to see what i can find...

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip report: TOO MUCH! [Re: ODhaze]
    #1397282 - 03/21/03 06:27 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like quite a learning experience.....

and by the way, 15 dried grams will probably give you a similar trip, where you'll only rememeber the aftermath of the peak.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineTRaNcE_TriPPeR
TRaNcE FoRTriPPiNG!
Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Trip report: TOO MUCH! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1399003 - 03/21/03 06:51 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

the most I will ever dose is 3.5 grams. No more. I have dosed that and had a bad trip. I can only imagine what more then 3.5 grams and a bad trip would do to me. I have already reconsidered doing shrooms ever again after my last trip. I'm sure I'll do them again but I am giving them a break for quite a while until my head is back to normal. That last trip fucked me right up.

--------------------
"GROOVY" - Popular 60's Slang :smirk:

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Trip report: TOO MUCH! [Re: TRaNcE_TriPPeR]
    #1399110 - 03/21/03 07:35 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

mixing alcohol and shrooms is the worst ever, bar none... i know i could say to each his/her own but I think that alcohol turns off your brain and mushrooms turn UP your brain, it's strange knowing the meaning of your life and understanding the universe while thinknig it may be a good idea to pee on it.... they are just at opposite ends of the spectrum and have NEVER mixed well for me....  Just my $.02 :tongue: 

--------------------

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: Trip report: TOO MUCH! [Re: blink]
    #1401798 - 03/23/03 01:11 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mixing alcohol and shrooms is the worst ever, it's strange knowing the meaning of your life and understanding the universe while thinknig it may be a good idea to pee on it.... they are just at opposite ends of the spectrum and have NEVER mixed well for me....  Just my $.02 :tongue: 

LOL.  That is right on!  :grin:

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Offlinedr4g0n
sleeps withdragons

Re: Trip report: TOO MUCH! [Re: sirreal]
    #1401983 - 03/23/03 04:16 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

IMHO a little bit of alchohol is good with a little bit of shrooms, it breaks down the shrooms better and gives your liver something to process besides psylociben, thats just my $.03 :wink:

--------------------
Talk to my Aol Instant messenger robot, screen name YakSpuiT
http://www.canivour.net/~yakspuit/

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports