Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
GOD DAM MOTHERFUCKING CRAP!
    #1396650 - 03/20/03 11:35 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Sorry but I just have to release my frustration, I have been up for about 4 days straight, I might beat my old insomnia record.  I am going to the doctors office as soon as its open, hopefully I can get some benzos.  Perhaps you have some more suggestions or advice on how to sleep or just how to not suffer from not sleeping.  :tongue: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: GOD DAM MOTHERFUCKING CRAP! [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1396864 - 03/21/03 02:13 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Most rational beings will suggest drinking herbal tea, meditation, soft music, hypnosis etc., i, on the other hand depend on a few extra strength beer, a codeine preparation that's available OTC here with no caffeine and fairly substantial carbohydrate based meal(pasta, rice etc). These seem to work synergistically with me with the actual meal being perhaps the decisive ingredient.
This combination is becoming less and less effective for me however. My doctor is the kind that "might" prescribe mild pain killer like T3's if i had an arm amputated but even then it would be less than a safe bet. Very few doctor's here are accepting new patients right now.
I am seriously contemplating going to bucharest for a week or so just to stock up on readily availble OTC medications(there anyway) like phenobarbital, valium and xanax and putting them in vitamin bottles and bringing them back.
It's like you start to go crazy after a while with sleep deprivation, especially when there are things going on in your waking life that you just HAVE TO get away from.....i wish you every sucess in aquiring benzos... sometimes drugs ARE the answer.

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: GOD DAM MOTHERFUCKING CRAP! [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1397342 - 03/21/03 04:51 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

That is the problem, I am finding it so hard to get benzos even, and I am at 4 days of sleep! My psychiatrist wouldn't even phone me in anything for my fourth day of not sleeping, he is making me go there in an hour. I don't even know if I will get any. But I agree with everything you said.

Edited by Earth_Droid (03/21/03 04:56 AM)

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1397344 - 03/21/03 04:51 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Fuck, he didn't give me benzos. He gave me something called clonidine, its primary use is for high blood pressure, I hope it works. But encase it doesn't I got beer and T1s.

Edited by Earth_Droid (03/21/03 04:57 AM)

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#1397370 - 03/21/03 05:02 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Fuck, he didn't give me benzos"

That worthless fucking piece of shit! T1's have caffeine in them though, that's the only problem. Unfortunately the OTC codeine preparation i take with no caffiene is only available here in canada..... well i hope what your taking helps man, i really do.... i'm in the self same spot and i know how badly it sucks... :frown: 

--------------------

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1397373 - 03/21/03 05:04 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

This clonidine is also a treatment for heroine withdrawl. I hope it doesn't keep the codeine from working. I am trying to find out some more information about that.

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#1397393 - 03/21/03 05:12 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

i'm no authorty Earth Droid, but that sounds to me like a very bad combination, taking what "might be" an opiate agonist of some sort and an opiate(codeine) at the same time....perhaps you might like to consider posting this question in the other drugs forum and get some feedback from knowledgable people....be careful

--------------------

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1397404 - 03/21/03 05:19 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Don't worry, I wouldn't risk it. I am going to drink a few cold ones though, I am going to have a psychotic breakdown soon if I don't force myself to pass out.

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#1397411 - 03/21/03 05:23 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

I am going to drink a few cold ones though, I am going to have a psychotic breakdown soon if I don't force myself to pass out."

i know exaactly how you feel man......i really do, it's like i'm walking around with a hevy X-ray jacket, my breathing is shallow and i can no longer eat....the only thing i have to look forward to is sleep.....and even THAT won't come unless i medicate myself, and eve then it only lasts for a couple of hours.....there just doesn't seem to be any end to this madness right now....

--------------------

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1397433 - 03/21/03 05:35 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Dude, I honestly feel like my self is bleeding and being tortured. My eyes are going to pop out of my head, and are dialated. Everything is blurry and dreamlike, and my brain totally forgot how to sleep.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1397450 - 03/21/03 05:38 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Thanks a lot for responding, it is good to hear I am not alone. I will give you 5 shrooms, have a great day!

I am going to try and sleep again.

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#1397467 - 03/21/03 05:43 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

i know exactly what you mean Droid, it's like my spirit is in so much turmoil that the physical BS is only symtomatic of what's going on in my soul. i don't think my brain ever knew how to sleep. i honestly feel like i'm going to snap and have a complete breakdown if something doesn't change SOON it's like my brain is trying to break through the confines of my skull and escape.....i can't even spell or form structured sentences or even talk coherently right now....there are certain external factors in my life that have brought this on recently and i'm hoping i can get them resolved without resorting to violence....against the person who's causing me all this grief... just pop open a cold one and put on some tunes man, try and relax....

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#1397629 - 03/21/03 06:19 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

i don't usually have too much of a need/desire to talk to anyone about my problems cauz generally(till recently) i lead a pretty care free(if somewhat unproductive in any societally approved sense) existence. Today i needed to reach out and talk/relate and you were there.......thanks man. If you ever need to talk to someone, pls don't hesitate to pm me :wink: 

--------------------

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
    #1398792 - 03/21/03 02:52 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

Dont drink. Take 3-4x0.5mg Clonidine and you will fall asleep like theres no tommorow

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: GOD DAM MOTHERFUCKING CRAP! [Re: Northernsoul]
    #1399307 - 03/21/03 07:21 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

Awesome thanks!

I finally slept, but only for about an hour. Someone brought me a benzo too, so I think I can go back to sleep tonight.

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1407066 - 03/24/03 08:09 PM (21 years, 9 days ago)

Clonidine isn't an opiate,it's a blood pressure medicine that somehow decreases norepinephrine levels in the brain.It's side effects include sedation and drowsiness.It's wonderful in treating panic for opiate withdrawal,but IMO it's a shitty sleep med.I understand him not wanting to give you a benzo right away,but they're are so many other things he could have given you.Ask him for some Soma.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #1407259 - 03/24/03 11:17 PM (21 years, 9 days ago)

Get away from the computer, the light from your monitor is disturbing your awake/sleep rhythm. This is not a joke. This is a true fact...

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineLoverofEarth
spirit on ajourney

Loc: the in-between
    #1407346 - 03/25/03 12:54 AM (21 years, 9 days ago)

Run, lift, row, whatever until you can't even stand up. Work your body til complete exhaustion... even if it doesn't work it'll be good for you. if that sounds like too much work.. oxygen deprivation could work.  :wink:

Anonymous #1

#1407807 - 03/25/03 05:42 AM (21 years, 9 days ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: GOD DAM MOTHERFUCKING CRAP! [Re: ]
    #1408230 - 03/25/03 08:30 AM (21 years, 9 days ago)

Alcohol isn't good for insomia.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: GOD DAM MOTHERFUCKING CRAP! [Re: monoamine]
    #1408696 - 03/25/03 10:59 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

I finally got sleep, I quit the fucking anti depressant. I am never going back to a psychiatrist again, I have lost all hope. I will live my life with suffering and torturous thoughts, but at least I will keep my dignity and be able to have my wonderful sleeps where I go to new better realities. I went to a rave and wore myself out, the next day I was able to sleep. I found out the psychiatrist lied to me. He said he didn't want to give me any benzos because he thought they wouldn't help. My mother phoned in and talked to him, and apprently he is worried about what his colleagues would think. If he is more worried about that than the patients he is treating, and if he can't be honest to be and talk to me as a person, that I see no reason in going back.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom