Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshoe
In Death'sEmbrace
Loc: Australia
Australia
    #1394085 - 03/20/03 03:39 AM (21 years, 4 days ago)

A friend of mine lives in Australia and wants to grow mushrooms. They have instructed me to ask this question:
Would it be alright for them to import shroom spores from overseas...? legal? would they get busted if they tried? if it *is* illegal, what would the authorities do if they found the questionable items?
I'm not really sure where i could find information pertaining to legality of importing spores/spore syringes in Aus.

NO, I AM NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES.
Also, i wasn't quite sure which forum this post belonged in, and since it is to do with materials needed to grow, i thought i'd post it here..

--------------------
The above writings are fictional. It is being used to collect information to write a book about someone growing mushrooms.

And remember I will always love you,
As I claw your fucking throat away.
It can end no other way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWaldarbeiter
can you eat it?

Loc: woods of lower bavaria
Re: Australia [Re: shoe]
    #1394160 - 03/20/03 04:08 AM (21 years, 4 days ago)

I don't know if it's illegal.
The cops would have to grow the spores in order to find out the species.
I would say :no risk with prints, but syringes might be a problem if labelled.

Offlinemesq
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Australia [Re: Waldarbeiter]
    #1394953 - 03/20/03 08:59 AM (21 years, 4 days ago)

Heres the deal...

Spore prints are not illegal if you do not display intent to grow them.
Syringes are prohibited from entering the country so you will be fined by Quarantine when it gets here if you accept responsibility for the package.

You do not need to get spores from overseas because there are many Amateur Mycological  Microscopy researchers :wink: here already....

because you are aussie please do join the forums at 
www.ethnobotany-australia.net there is a Mycology forum there...
www.shaman-australis.com another aussie forum with mycology forum

http://www.shaman-australis.com/%7Eearthpod

Click on the above link and got to the greenhouse section they are currently selling Psilocybe subaeruginosa, Panaeolus cyanescens and Psilocybe cubensis spores...

Remember For Microscopy uses only.!!

Hope this helps... 

Offlineshoe
In Death'sEmbrace
Loc: Australia
Re: Australia [Re: mesq]
    #1396093 - 03/20/03 05:26 PM (21 years, 4 days ago)

Thanks for your help guys :laugh:

I didn't realised earthpod was selling prints. That is a great help. The reason for me asking this question was because another supplier at shaman australis seems to have been shut down, been down for months now and an email i sent to them bounced back.. and thats where i used to get my prints from  :frown:
crisis solved!

--------------------
The above writings are fictional. It is being used to collect information to write a book about someone growing mushrooms.

And remember I will always love you,
As I claw your fucking throat away.
It can end no other way.

Offlinemesq
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Australia [Re: shoe]
    #1396388 - 03/20/03 07:30 PM (21 years, 4 days ago)

Wow man... you are a bit slow eh ?? :wink:

MMA shutdown like... almost a year ago now... but yeah it is probably easier to do trades with people... 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds