Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Where will the staged terror attack happen?
    #1395689 - 03/20/03 02:29 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

taken from www.whatreallyhappened.com

Bush has a small problem. Now that he has gone ahead and invaded Iraq, the conventional wisdom bolstered by months of propaganda is that Iraqi agents will unleash terror attacks in the US using weapons of mass destruction. Bush even said this in his speech before the war began.

But if there are no such attacks, then the world will know that Saddam did not have those WMDs and was never a threat to the US.

So, Bush NEEDS a "terror" attack to "prove" the US claims used to justify the war. He has to have one. He cannot politically survive without one.

The only question is, where will it be staged?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Where will the staged terror attack happen? [Re: chodamunky]
    #1395706 - 03/20/03 02:37 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Sounds logical. I just figured they'd fly some big weapons over there or something.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #1395708 - 03/20/03 02:37 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

That is unsuported BS. Plus do you think our economy can really take it? Don't you think an economic disaster would ruin Bush's chances of re-election?

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Re: Where will the staged terror attack happen? [Re: Learyfan]
    #1395713 - 03/20/03 02:38 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Sounds logical.

Really. Howso?

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous

Re: Where will the staged terror attack happen? [Re: Learyfan]
    #1395724 - 03/20/03 02:45 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Jesus Christ are you guys paranoid. LOL

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Re: Where will the staged terror attack happen? [Re: z@z.com]
    #1395729 - 03/20/03 02:47 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

That is unsuported BS
Bush's whole pre-war speech was unsupported BS too, and I can support that.

Plus do you think our economy can really take it?
Probably not, but that's the whole point. The economy needs to be crushed in order for the reserves to be drained. Only then will we be forced to accept the Electronic Fund System.

Don't you think an economic disaster would ruin Bush's chances of re-election?
Quite the opposite, Bush's ratings after 9/11 sky rocketed.

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
    #1395732 - 03/20/03 02:49 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Do you really believe that crap on that webpage?

--------------------

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Re: Where will the staged terror attack happen? [Re: z@z.com]
    #1395744 - 03/20/03 02:52 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

do you always dismiss information before reading it?

Anonymous

#1395752 - 03/20/03 02:55 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

do you always dismiss information before reading it?

I know you're not talking to me, but when its people like you talking I dismiss it all the time because its all as phoney as aliens, ghosts, and bigfoot. No offense.

Edited by TackleBerry (03/20/03 03:03 PM)

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
    #1395759 - 03/20/03 02:57 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

I read a good bit of it a few months ago. They make some very weak arguments and their site is damn near impossible to navigate.

--------------------

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Re: Where will the staged terror attack happen? [Re: TackleBerry]
    #1395788 - 03/20/03 03:14 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

There is a NEW conspiracy I just discovered, TackleBerry is really a sheep! Baaaa! Baaa!

And over here we have z@z.com eating from the hand of a CNN reporter! This is shocking!

Edited by chodamunky (03/20/03 03:23 PM)

Anonymous

#1395799 - 03/20/03 03:16 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Ha I have to admit I laughed at that. lol

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
    #1395805 - 03/20/03 03:19 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Very Funny.  :grin:

--------------------

Anonymous

#1395808 - 03/20/03 03:19 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

a terror attack right now will make iraq look like a huge mistake. do you stop and think about the shit you read?

Invisiblecarbonhoots
old hand

Loc: BC Canada
    #1395809 - 03/20/03 03:19 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Although I believe people of power in the USA could endorse such a thing as a faked terrorist attack on their own people in order to facilitate a 'new American century' or something...I don't believe the American people are in need of such re-education...support for this war is already high enough.

Another nice post chodamunky. Keep 'em coming

--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

Anonymous

Re: Where will the staged terror attack happen? [Re: carbonhoots]
    #1395828 - 03/20/03 03:28 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Another nice post chodamunky. Keep 'em coming

or not.

Invisiblecarbonhoots
old hand

Loc: BC Canada
Re: Where will the staged terror attack happen? [Re: ]
    #1395861 - 03/20/03 03:40 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

What's the point of a shroom based website if you can't read far out stuff written by (by my illusions) far out dudes?

If you want straight ahead, non-alternative stuff, I'm sure CNN has a discussion forum for you.

Did I get you wrong?

--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
    #1395870 - 03/20/03 03:43 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

I think most of us conservatives/Bush supportors just enjoy a good argument.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1395873 - 03/20/03 03:45 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

What's the point of a shroom based website if you can't read far out stuff written by (by my illusions) far out dudes?

good point.. but what's the point of reading it if i can't lash out at it when i think it's ridiculous???  :wink:

i'd love to read interesting, compelling 'far out stuff'. alot of this crap is just illogical and uninformed. i don't have a problem with 'far-out' ideas... just stupid ones.

Edited by mushmaster (03/20/03 03:57 PM)

OfflineAngry Mycologist
Spontaneouslycombusting

Loc: Galapagos
    #1395887 - 03/20/03 03:51 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

It wouldn't surprise me if we are no longer on "high" alert after the war. If attacks do not occur, Bush could use that as a sign of our "victory" rather than evidence that Saddam didn't have the WMD in the first place...

--------------------
The proper penalty of ignorance, which is of course that those who don't know should learn from those who do... - Plato

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order