Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days!
    #13955035 - 02/13/11 09:35 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Holy crap guys.

Did democracy actually reached the middle East for real???

Egypt... Now Yemen... I hope they succeed!

Isn't it cool to actually witness a clean revolution that leads to democracy without actually having to bomb the shit out of them?

It think its awesome!!!

Go Yemen!!!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: Patlal]
    #13955038 - 02/13/11 09:36 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

People are acting as if Egypt is magically fixed. How many revolutions have been successful throughout history? How many have failed in France alone?

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: Rocker232]
    #13955053 - 02/13/11 09:40 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

True... egypt aint fixed....but it looking in the right direction!

France...well  fuckem lol...

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: Patlal]
    #13955076 - 02/13/11 09:47 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

mehderp

if you can't realize the importance of EVERYBODY'S presence on the world stage, then you can't really judge... who does what good for what now.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #13955110 - 02/13/11 09:56 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

As long as Middle Easterners and North Africans believe in their stupid shit dick religion it doesn't matter what kind of protests they have. Idiots will always insist on having idiotic governments. So fucking celebrate all you want.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Offline13.step
cynical bastard
Male

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #13955194 - 02/13/11 10:19 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Oh shut it!

It's a great thing and north africa is a beautiful place, there will be more to come this is sure, Libya will be fun to watch, although I bet that will turn out very bloody :frown:.

Hey rocker, remember '89 the fall of communism?

--------------------
Not to be taken seriously by any means!

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: 13.step]
    #13955526 - 02/13/11 11:58 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

this thread: simple moralist leftist position. its a great thing: until stability in the region crumbles b/c of behind the scenes strings being pulled by obama (a materialist muslim) as they install a new president in 6 months after the media storm dies, against the will of the public, oh by the way the prezident is going to be muslim and a tyrant, yay, congradulations democracy (majoritarianism) wins again! the people have spoken

if anyone remembers what i was arguing from the other thread, the better part of it is occuring b/c of this

Edited by AntiEverything (02/13/11 12:09 PM)

OfflineDrunkenAttempt
Chemically Inclined
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nova Scotia, CANADA
    #13955532 - 02/13/11 11:59 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I'm glad to hear this...progress is slow but we're getting there.:mushroom2:

--------------------

Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God Flag
Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: AntiEverything]
    #13955545 - 02/13/11 12:02 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I just hope all the middle east blows themselves up.
then we can go in an get all their oil, so I can get some cheaper prices at the pump.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

OfflineAsAboveSoBelow
The matrix has you

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: joe666]
    #13955567 - 02/13/11 12:07 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

These events are simply chess moves; they're installing new leaders for whatever purpose

I highly doubt the people will benefit from these power plays.. maybe for the short term

--------------------

You're gonna get hurt real bad :smile:

They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind

Offline28064212
Special Agent Dale Cooper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twin Peaks
    #13955586 - 02/13/11 12:12 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

well it's not like it's magical happy land now, but they are making progress and no one invaded them.
just shows you that there is absolutely no real reason we ever had to be at war, just greed.

--------------------

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: 28064212]
    #13955595 - 02/13/11 12:15 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

28064212 said:
well it's not like it's magical happy land now, but they are making progress and no one invaded them.
just shows you that there is absolutely no real reason we ever had to be at war, just greed.

see what i mean, everyone thinks everything is ok, yet does not recognize the politics behind it. this mirrors exactly what I was proclaiming in the other thread. fuck democracy

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

Loc: Much love to you all
Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: AntiEverything]
    #13955758 - 02/13/11 01:00 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AntiEverything said:
until stability in the region crumbles b/c of behind the scenes strings being pulled by obama (a materialist muslim)

:ifyoucanawe:

:FattyNoneck: <-- You?

OfflineAnthony917
why dont we do it in the road
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: uber_aj]
    #13955766 - 02/13/11 01:02 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Just because egypt is going to have a government elected by the people doesn't mean it's a good thing for the United States.
Remember that most of the countries in the Middle East are third world, and the people there are (more or less) fucking crazy.
Read this
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2011/02/01/clueless_in_washington_108731.html

"According to a Pew opinion survey of Egyptians from June 2010, 59 percent said they back Islamists. Only 27% said they back modernizers. Half of Egyptians support Hamas. Thirty percent support Hizbullah and 20% support al Qaida. Moreover, 95% of them would welcome Islamic influence over their politics. When this preference is translated into actual government policy, it is clear that the Islam they support is the al Qaida Salafist version.

Eighty two percent of Egyptians support executing adulterers by stoning, 77% support whipping and cutting the hands off thieves. 84% support executing any Muslim who changes his religion."

So, I don't think we can expect a Barack Obama getting elected in Egypt

--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me

What is life? I'm tired of life...

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: Anthony917]
    #13955805 - 02/13/11 01:09 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I have a pretty hard time believing that given that Given the Egyptians I've met... but they were all college students so whatever :shrug:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: Anthony917]
    #13955809 - 02/13/11 01:10 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Right, but are the people in that poll really the same ones in the streets? The youth in any country are generally more progressive, hopefully they'll have the vision and power to not just hand over the state to the Muslim Brotherhood, despite how fun it would be to see Israel shit their pants.

Still, even if one of these countries (Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen) succeeds in establishing civil liberties that reach beyond the state religion, it would be an oasis that others might look too. This will be a good gauge of the strength of fundamentalism over there.

OfflineAnthony917
 User Gallery

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: uber_aj]
    #13955823 - 02/13/11 01:14 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
Right, but are the people in that poll really the same ones in the streets? The youth in any country are generally more progressive, hopefully they'll have the vision and power to not just hand over the state to the Muslim Brotherhood, despite how fun it would be to see Israel shit their pants.

Still, even if one of these countries (Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen) succeeds in establishing civil liberties that reach beyond the state religion, it would be an oasis that others might look too. This will be a good gauge of the strength of fundamentalism over there.

It would be fun to see our strongest ally in the middle east shit their pants?
What happens when Egpyt goes after Israel too!? Then the U.S has to get involved, and that's not "fun". That's just asking for WWIII. Hahah how funny would that be for thousands more Americans to die??
Ur a douche.

--------------------
Trippin? Click Me

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #13955840 - 02/13/11 01:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The Egypt situation is not as volatile as the newsmedia are making it out to be.

The military is on our side, is heavily secular, and pro-Israel, and they're basically running the country right now.

Since we're such good friends with the military, our task right now is to nag the hell out of them to hold free, open elections by nagging our own congresspeople to do just that.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offline13.step
cynical bastard
Male

#13955859 - 02/13/11 01:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I don't really believe in those numbers either, and I know a lot of people in Tunisia, I asked them about islam and they say the people want a democracy not a religious goverment, so that's not a treath for Tunisia at least from what I know. And egypt seems pretty progressive to, and as someone pointed out in antoher thread about them, the egyptian military is pretty much buddies with the US, they trained them gave them a lot of money, and they are the strongest force in the state.

Would america really stick it's neck out for Israel? And why?

Edit:Ah,beat me to it!

--------------------

Edited by 13.step (02/13/11 01:22 PM)

OfflineAnthony917
 User Gallery

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: 13.step]
    #13955866 - 02/13/11 01:24 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

13.step said:
I don't really believe in those numbers either, and I know a lot of people in Tunisia, I asked them about islam and they say the people want a democracy not a religious goverment, so that's not a treath for Tunisia at least from what I know. And egypt seems pretty progressive to, and as someone pointed out in antoher thread about them, the egyptian military is pretty much buddies with the US, they trained them gave them a lot of money, and they are the strongest force in the state.

Would america really stick it's neck out for Israel? And why?

Are you SERIOUS?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_%E2%80%93_United_States_relations

--------------------
Trippin? Click Me

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Anthony917]
    #13955871 - 02/13/11 01:25 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by uber_aj

Reason for deletion: .

Edited by uber_aj (04/14/13 03:54 PM)

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #13955877 - 02/13/11 01:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Edited by Prisoner#1 (02/13/11 01:30 PM)

OfflineAnthony917
 User Gallery

#13955880 - 02/13/11 01:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
You're a sensationalist, fear-mongering tool. The Egyptian military won't attack Israel. The shitting of their pants would happen when they would no longer have the ability to starve, bomb and oppress the Palestinians to the degree that they currently do due to outside pressures.

I wouldn't feel bad for any Americans who died defending a corrupt state of religious zealots with racist agendas though, so feel free to think of me as a douchebag for my lack of nationalism and my ability to empathize with non whites.

Everyone in the Middle East wants to see Israel destroyed, and Israel is the bad guy?

--------------------
Trippin? Click Me

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #13955881 - 02/13/11 01:30 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:

you can thank america's involvement in iraq for that

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #13955889 - 02/13/11 01:30 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The Egypt situation is not as volatile as the newsmedia are making it out to be.

The military is on our side, is heavily secular, and pro-Israel, and they're basically running the country right now.

Since we're such good friends with the military, our task right now is to nag the hell out of them to hold free, open elections by nagging our own congresspeople to do just that.

they have decided to write a constitution
obama is going to instal democracy
everything will be happy ever after

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! *DELETED* [Re: twighead]
    #13955901 - 02/13/11 01:33 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by uber_aj

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

#13955942 - 02/13/11 01:41 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
You're a sensationalist, fear-mongering tool. The Egyptian military won't attack Israel. The shitting of their pants would happen when they would no longer have the ability to starve, bomb and oppress the Palestinians to the degree that they currently do due to outside pressures.

I wouldn't feel bad for any Americans who died defending a corrupt state of religious zealots with racist agendas though, so feel free to think of me as a douchebag for my lack of nationalism and my ability to empathize with non whites.

Everyone in the Middle East wants to see Israel destroyed, and Israel is the bad guy?

no they are just racist pigs IMO judaism 4 lyfe

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #13955950 - 02/13/11 01:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
Right, but before that a bunch brilliant, peaceful, and innocent people lived in Palestine and they didn't deserve to be kicked out of their country and forced to starve in third world conditions so the jews could have a home. :shrug:

Shit ain't so black and white. As you Israel being the bad guy, yeah, they fucking are. The Holocaust doesn't grant them a free pass to occupy and impoverish millions of people.

The holocaust had nothing to do with it.  And the only people responsible for Palestinian impoverishment are the Palestinians and the cynical fucks in the Muslim governments who will do everything they can to incite them and not one fucking thing to help them.  There is a reason neither Egypt nor Jordan was willing to take their territory back and that is because they are fully aware that the Pallys are murdering lunatic fucks.

--------------------

Invisiblecaphillkid
Coquus Boleti

Loc: Jet City
Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13955951 - 02/13/11 01:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The middle east is moving away from religion, and that is a good thing.  The young people with access to the internet are driving this, from Iran to Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, etc.  Too bad Iran's government was able to use brute force against its people.  I feel like we should have supported them when we had the chance.  Not sure what's going to happen in Egypt, but by and large those people have respect for themselves and their country.  In the US, thugs would be stealing TVs and burning shit down.

Invisiblecaphillkid
Coquus Boleti

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13955957 - 02/13/11 01:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Patlal said:

you can thank america's involvement in iraq for that

This is funny because we tried to set up a democracy there, we did, and then through the democratic process their government made the country less democratic.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: caphillkid]
    #13955966 - 02/13/11 01:48 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

caphillkid said:
The middle east is moving away from religion, and that is a good thing.  The young people with access to the internet are driving this, from Iran to Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, etc.  Too bad Iran's government was able to use brute force against its people.  I feel like we should have supported them when we had the chance.  Not sure what's going to happen in Egypt, but by and large those people have respect for themselves and their country.  In the US, thugs would be stealing TVs and burning shit down.

Right.  Moving away from religion.  I got a bridge to sell you, too.  As for looting, well, shit happens
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703833204576114580200904212.html

--------------------

OfflineMind Transcribing
Candy Baron
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lost in Tanaris
    #13955968 - 02/13/11 01:48 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
Right, but before that a bunch brilliant, peaceful, and innocent people lived in Palestine and they didn't deserve to be kicked out of their country and forced to starve in third world conditions so the jews could have a home. :shrug:

Shit ain't so black and white. As you Israel being the bad guy, yeah, they fucking are. The Holocaust doesn't grant them a free pass to occupy and impoverish millions of people.

You say things aren't black and white, then turn around and call Israel the "bad guy". :laugh2:

From Wiki, I will provide the actual source material as well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Israel (58)
http://www.muslimworldtoday.com/land30.htm (Source material)

"According to Shi’ite Pakistani-American scholar Tashbih Sayyed, the Muslim Arab citizens of Israel are afforded all the rights and privileges of Israeli citizenship. He noted that Israel is one of the few countries in the Middle East where Arab women can vote. In contrast to the non-Israeli Arab world, Arab women in Israel enjoy the same status as men. Muslim women have the right to vote and to be elected to public office. Muslim women, according to Sayyed, are more liberated in Israel than in any Muslim country. Israeli law prohibits polygamy, child marriage, and female sexual mutilation."

--------------------

Offline13.step
cynical bastard
Male

#13955970 - 02/13/11 01:48 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Israel doesn't even have a connection to the holocaust, wasn't it crated at the end of WWI? Anyway, to give the jews, or hebrew (I don't know the non-offensive term) as a nation a sort o free pass because of the holocaust is disrespectful to the people who suffered from the holocaust back then and is sort off racist anyway. And what the Israelian state is doing now pretty much looks like a reverse holocaust on a bit of a smaller scale, they just haven't started exterminating the palestinians. They should fucking try to get along, it's not their country and they are being huge assholes about it, atacking aid-convoys? That was a shitty move on their part.

Why is America interested in this? Just because it's their way of having a say in the middle-east?

--------------------

OfflineAnthony917
 User Gallery

#13955977 - 02/13/11 01:49 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:

Where do you get these claims that Israel impoverished millions of people?
What kind of nonsense are you spewing? Kicked out of their country and forced to starve?
First, have you looked at a map of the middle east before? Israel is the smallest, most insignificant piece of land mass in the entire Middle East. It's not like the Jews came flying in with their big guns and slaughtered everyone and assumed control.
Not only that, but to the Jews, Israel is the Promised Land! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Israel

Also, what do you want the people living in Israel to do about it now? The holocaust was 70 years ago. Everyone living in Israel today was born there. So I guess the only reasonable solution is to completely obliterate them. Or maybe the psychopathic fuckin Muslims could leave Israel alone and live in the 1,000,000,000,000 square miles of land surrounding Israel.

People like you drive me fuckin insane.

--------------------
Trippin? Click Me

OfflineAnthony917
 User Gallery

#13955993 - 02/13/11 01:52 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

13.step said:
Israel doesn't even have a connection to the holocaust, wasn't it crated at the end of WWI? Anyway, to give the jews, or hebrew (I don't know the non-offensive term) as a nation a sort o free pass because of the holocaust is disrespectful to the people who suffered from the holocaust back then and is sort off racist anyway. And what the Israelian state is doing now pretty much looks like a reverse holocaust on a bit of a smaller scale, they just haven't started exterminating the palestinians. They should fucking try to get along, it's not their country and they are being huge assholes about it, atacking aid-convoys? That was a shitty move on their part.

Why is America interested in this? Just because it's their way of having a say in the middle-east?

Attacking Aid-convoys that were supplying the very people who wish to see them wiped off the face of the earth.
Imagine you are Israel, and I am the rest of the middle east.
I hate you with every essence of my being, and wish NOTHING more than to see you dead.
So, I start sending supplies to my brothers so they can kill you faster. Are you gonna sit there and die or fight back?

--------------------
Trippin? Click Me

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13955995 - 02/13/11 01:52 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
the Pallys are murdering lunatic fucks.

So are Israelis. They pride themselves on their history of religious based slaughter just like the Palestinians do. The only reason we as a populous support the Jews over the Palestinians is that the majority of us feel empathy for white almost-christians who had a brutal genocide carried out on them.

They used to be hated for being Jesus killers the same way Palestinians are now hated for being Freedom/Christian killers.

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

#13956004 - 02/13/11 01:54 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

If democracy doesnt come on its own, you have to bomb it there

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: caphillkid]
    #13956007 - 02/13/11 01:55 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

caphillkid said:
Too bad Iran's government was able to use brute force against its people.  I feel like we should have supported them when we had the chance.

that would have simply had us in a 3rd war

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

#13956027 - 02/13/11 02:00 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The tie to the holocaust isn't a political tie, it's an emotional tie. It's what PR firms use to keep us supportive of their state.

Don't forget Jerusalem is the Holy Land to all the religious nutters over there, not just the Jews. That's the biggest part of the problem. They only exist so that we can have military sway in the middle east, the fact that everybody hates them and wants to kill them is a good sign that they shouldn't exist.

Claiming that the supplies were being delivered to aid the destruction of Israel is nonsense. It's another "preemptive strike" based on bullshit intel. They're trying to win the "war" by keeping these people in a gutter so they can't afford bullets. It's a crime.

Invisiblecaphillkid
Coquus Boleti

#13956031 - 02/13/11 02:01 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:

Iraq was a war of choice.

Afghanistan is a tribal state with no strong institutions. 

Iran is completely different. 

Besides technically we aren't at war in Iraq anymore. 

And while we are at it, we should liberate North Korea and unite that peninsula.

Free sVs!
Female

#13956036 - 02/13/11 02:03 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
Enlil said:

Edited by Prisoner#1 (02/13/11 03:16 PM)

OfflineAnthony917
 User Gallery

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: uber_aj] * 1
    #13956047 - 02/13/11 02:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
The tie to the holocaust isn't a political tie, it's an emotional tie. It's what PR firms use to keep us supportive of their state.

Don't forget Jerusalem is the Holy Land to all the religious nutters over there, not just the Jews. That's the biggest part of the problem. They only exist so that we can have military sway in the middle east, the fact that everybody hates them and wants to kill them is a good sign that they shouldn't exist.

Claiming that the supplies were being delivered to aid the destruction of Israel is nonsense. It's another "preemptive strike" based on bullshit intel. They're trying to win the "war" by keeping these people in a gutter so they can't afford bullets. It's a crime.

I can tell that you're the type of person who I will argue with forever, and never get anywhere.
Well, I want you to die, so since I want it, that's good enough reason you shouldn't exist.
What kinda fuckin logic is that?
:facepalm: israel is keeping the rest of the middle east "in a gutter"...?
I'm not looking at this thread anymore. Your bullshit is just too much for me to take.

--------------------
Trippin? Click Me

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13956059 - 02/13/11 02:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
the Pallys are murdering lunatic fucks.

So are Israelis. They pride themselves on their history of religious based slaughter just like the Palestinians do. The only reason we as a populous support the Jews over the Palestinians is that the majority of us feel empathy for white almost-christians who had a brutal genocide carried out on them.

They used to be hated for being Jesus killers the same way Palestinians are now hated for being Freedom/Christian killers.

Quite the fantasy world you live in.  If the Pallys stop fighting Israel there will be no war.  If the Israelis stop fighting the Pallys there will be no Israelis.  Your false equivalency notwithstanding.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13956077 - 02/13/11 02:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
the fact that everybody hates them and wants to kill them is a good sign that they shouldn't exist.

Let's have the people in this thread vote on your existence.

You may well be one of the most all time vile posters I have encountered.

--------------------

Invisiblecaphillkid
Coquus Boleti

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #13956080 - 02/13/11 02:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Quote:

caphillkid said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:

Iraq was a war of choice.

Afghanistan is a tribal state with no strong institutions. 

Iran is completely different. 

Besides technically we aren't at war in Iraq anymore. 

And while we are at it, we should liberate North Korea and unite that peninsula.

You need to shut your fucking mouth, boy.

I've been banned from the Pub for less than that...

Free sVs!
Female

#13956083 - 02/13/11 02:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Well then I'm glad you got a chance to read it before it gets deleted by prissy.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

#13956090 - 02/13/11 02:15 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:curbyourenthusiasm:

You lack critical thinking skills. Israel isn't keeping the whole middle east in a gutter, just the Gaza strip. It's entirely understandable why they want to kill Israel. Nobody likes Israel except for the US. We're the only reason they still exist and we're the only reason they have civil liberties. The only way to enact real change is to subtly influence it as it happens, not to go fight everybody and proclaim, "Our way is better b/c we won."

Tunisia, Egypt and possibly Yemen will lead the democratic revolution if it happens, not Iraq, Afghanistan and Israel.

Invisiblecaphillkid
Coquus Boleti

#13956091 - 02/13/11 02:15 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Well then I'm glad you got a chance to read it before it gets deleted by prissy.

Welcome to my growing list of ignored users.

Opt out. lol

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

#13956100 - 02/13/11 02:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:curbyourenthusiasm:

You lack critical thinking skills. Israel isn't keeping the whole middle east in a gutter, just the Gaza strip. It's entirely understandable why they want to kill Israel. Nobody likes Israel except for the US. We're the only reason they still exist and we're the only reason they have civil liberties. The only way to enact real change is to subtly influence it as it happens, not to go fight everybody and proclaim, "Our way is better b/c we won."

Tunisia, Egypt and possibly Yemen will lead the democratic revolution if it happens, not Iraq, Afghanistan and Israel.

the jews are the only reason america exists.

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13956106 - 02/13/11 02:18 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

uber_aj said:
the fact that everybody hates them and wants to kill them is a good sign that they shouldn't exist.

Let's have the people in this thread vote on your existence.

You may well be one of the most all time vile posters I have encountered.

To be fair, you probably wouldn't make the cut either  :archiebunker:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13956161 - 02/13/11 02:31 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not basing anybody's right to exist on their popularity with lunatic murderers.  Maybe you missed this in my earlier post:

Quote:

If the Pallys stop fighting Israel there will be no war.  If the Israelis stop fighting the Pallys there will be no Israelis.

I find that to be distinction with a difference.  You also can't address the fact that none of the other Muslim nations want to have anything to do with the Pallys, either.  Perhaps that should qualify them for extinction by your criteria as well.  Like I said, vile.

--------------------

Invisiblesetb
10th level beer nerd

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: uber_aj] * 1
    #13956186 - 02/13/11 02:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

It could be that or -OR- could it possibly have anything to do with the fact that the Islamists have been ethnically and religiously cleansing the middle east for a long, long time? There used to be very large populations of Christians, Jews, and people of other faiths in the region. These populations no longer exist because they have been driven out over time by brutal oppression or slaughtered outright; only small pockets that were once great communities exist nowadays. Israel is the last safe haven for "infidels" in the middle east and the Islamists hate them for it utterly. This whole "they took our land" thing is a bunch of bologna; if the Muslim states around Israel actually CARED about the so called "Palestinians" they would allow them entrance into their own states. 

No, no it's much better to use those people as pawns in their war against the infidel.

Oh and it seems that no one on the left -you included- has a problem with the Muslim's genocidal campaign. Funny that.

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: setb]
    #13956193 - 02/13/11 02:37 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

IRan should be the next target on the US list for war. Either Iran or North Korea.

Knowing that they have nukes sucks and should be killed for it.

--------------------

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

#13956222 - 02/13/11 02:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

That's all speculation and I seriously doubt Israel would become a peaceful state if Hamas quit attacking them. They're a war tribe with religious ideals that will always cause conflict and they won't be satisfied until they've reclaimed the holy land.

My point in this thread is simply that we support one violent religious sect over the other simply b/c it's in our best interest, not the interest of anyone else. I don't believe for one minute that Israel is a peaceful nation of that they would have human rights in play if it weren't to get our support.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13956269 - 02/13/11 02:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
That's all speculation and I seriously doubt Israel would become a peaceful state if Hamas quit attacking them. They're a war tribe with religious ideals that will always cause conflict and they won't be satisfied until they've reclaimed the holy land.

Complete fantasist bullshit.  In fact, a blood libel.  They just want to be left alone.  They completely handed over the Gaza Strip, there is no overlap between Hamas and the PLO which controls the West Bank (in fact, they are at odds with each other) and all they got was more attacks.
Quote:

My point in this thread is simply that we support one violent religious sect over the other simply b/c it's in our best interest, not the interest of anyone else. I don't believe for one minute that Israel is a peaceful nation of that they would have human rights in play if it weren't to get our support.

The Jews are not a violent religious sect any more than somebody who shoots somebody who invades his home is violent.  Complete bullshit.  The Pallys in the Gaza were given a chance.  What did they do with it?  Expend all of their efforts on murder.

How come none of the other Muslims will have anything to do with those fucking scum?

--------------------

OfflineAnthony917
 User Gallery

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: uber_aj] * 2
    #13956286 - 02/13/11 03:00 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:

that is not speculation! That is fact! Israel is struggling just to EXIST. Why would they, once completely free, go out on a slaughtering spree?!
You just can't face the fact that you're wrong.
Christianity and Judaism are not violent religions :facepalm:
Israel wants PEACE, but they aren't going to simply lay down in submission! Of course they will fight, as would anybody in their situation.
GTFO :hitler:

--------------------
Trippin? Click Me

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

#13956361 - 02/13/11 03:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Eh, you guys have made good points, I was out of line saying that they shouldn't exist b/c everyone hates them, I concede that.

I don't believe that they're a nonviolent people for one second though. The Muslim nations hate them b/c they've been at war since history was recorded. The Jews weren't sitting around peacefully when, all of a sudden, Muslims attacked! They fought tooth and nail to control the "Holy Land" for their entire existence, and they will continue until the religious fervor dies down. It's only a matter of time before Israel tries to take back the Dome of the Rock.

The only reason Christianity and Judaism are nonviolent today is b/c of the constitution. The only reason Islam is still violent is b/c they haven't grown up socially yet. We're not going to show them the light by invading and attacking and shoving our ideas down their throats. They're going to do it the same way we did, by having increasingly skeptical generations of youth who don't drink the Islam kool-aid and see things from a global view.

Offline13.step
cynical bastard
Male

#13956369 - 02/13/11 03:19 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Wtf, I leave to wacth Religulous and come back to more of the same bullshit?

Hey dude, they where not giving them bullets on that aid convoy, there was food and bricks to build houses with one there, they weren't favoring one side of the conflict or the other they where simply wanting to help people that where in need, it was a multinational convoy build up by a lot of christian countries.

And FYI those arguing for Israel, that fucking state didn't even exist until the british said fuck it, here have half of palastine and don't bug us anymore. As it stands the Israelis are the invaders, it's like the EU passing a directive dividing the Netherlands in half and moving North Coreeans in, can you blame the Palestinians for not liking the Jews? Then didn't like them when there where all over the world, now they all suddenly come and take up half their country. That doesn't absolve them of the fact that they are brutal terrorist extremists, but what about the normal folk being forced to live like that? People who just want to go about their day?

And shooting at an unarmed aid-convoy? Killing people who where unarmed, I mean shit, you'd think they could somehow stop boats without having to board them these days, as I see it both parties are murderers, at the end of the day the people have to suffer from this.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#13956376 - 02/13/11 03:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
IRan should be the next target on the US list for war.

I agree, they're the heart of the axis of evil and they're close enough to pose a threat to the US

Invisiblecaphillkid
Coquus Boleti

#13956382 - 02/13/11 03:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

When you think about, Israel is still a remnant of the old British Empire from the early 20th century.  On their way out of the door, they created a huge mess, and then following WW2, the UN legitimized the whole thing.  Ugh...

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#13956387 - 02/13/11 03:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

13.step said:
Wtf, I leave to wacth Religulous and come back to more of the same bullshit?

Hey dude, they where not giving them bullets on that aid convoy, there was food and bricks to build houses with

*to throw at tanks

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13956390 - 02/13/11 03:24 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

None of those states existed before they were created in the aftermath of the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire.  None of them. 

Fuck those assholes running a blockade.  If what they had was so innocent why didn't they go through channels?  Did you know that Egypt enforces the blockade?  It's true.  Muslim malefactors and their useful idiot enablers don't really give two shits about the Pally morons.  Otherwise they (other Muslims) would do more than incite them and actually help them and (useful idiots) beseech them to stop their stupid attacks.

--------------------

Invisiblecaphillkid
Coquus Boleti

#13956391 - 02/13/11 03:24 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Pris I seem to remember you supporting the invasion of Iraq.  Where is the consistency?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#13956397 - 02/13/11 03:26 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

caphillkid said:
Pris I seem to remember you supporting the invasion of Iraq.  Where is the consistency?

I believe you're mistaken, I support letting the fuckers live their do what
ever they're going to do and us keeping our noses out of their business, that
includes israel/gaza

Invisiblecaphillkid
Coquus Boleti

#13956411 - 02/13/11 03:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hmm.  I could have sworn that you made a lot of posts supporting the Iraq war as a war of necessity to fight "terrorism" and whatever else GWB thought was a good idea.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#13956418 - 02/13/11 03:29 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

you had me on ignore by your 50th post

Invisiblecaphillkid
Coquus Boleti

#13956424 - 02/13/11 03:29 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

True, but it was the main reason I put you on ignore.

:smilingpuppy:

...and then you calling me a liar over culinary school was the final straw I believe...

Edited by caphillkid (02/13/11 03:31 PM)

Offlinebroken
455 member(s)
Male User Gallery

Loc: fuckyeah!
    #13956528 - 02/13/11 03:51 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

is it our turn yet? why didn't we do this when dubya was in office?

Quote:

caphillkid said:

...and then you calling me a liar over culinary school was the final straw I believe...

you quimby u went o culinary school.:ahahaha:

--------------------
:willynilly:

Edited by broken (02/13/11 03:54 PM)

Offline13.step
cynical bastard
Male

#13956537 - 02/13/11 03:54 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
None of those states existed before they were created in the aftermath of the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire.  None of them. 

Fuck those assholes running a blockade.  If what they had was so innocent why didn't they go through channels?  Did you know that Egypt enforces the blockade?  It's true.  Muslim malefactors and their useful idiot enablers don't really give two shits about the Pally morons.  Otherwise they (other Muslims) would do more than incite them and actually help them and (useful idiots) beseech them to stop their stupid attacks.

Wait, who are you arguing for here? Who should go trough channels? The aid people? Israelis didn't want them bringing anything into palestine, at this point it seems to me you're calling everybody a moron...:chillpill:

And there where no states in the ottoman empire but there where nations, palestinians was one of them, the jews where not.

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

#13956620 - 02/13/11 04:07 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Patlal said:
IRan should be the next target on the US list for war.

I agree, they're the heart of the axis of evil and they're close enough to pose a threat to the US

:ifyoucanawe:

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

#13956650 - 02/13/11 04:12 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

SLight modification made on you map pris:

Now it makes sense! lol

--------------------

Offlinebroken
455 member(s)
Male User Gallery

Loc: fuckyeah!
    #13956660 - 02/13/11 04:14 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:fonz:

--------------------
:willynilly:

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: broken]
    #13958171 - 02/13/11 09:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

bump

OfflineDrMambo
hamburger time
 User Gallery

Loc: 53rd & 3rd
    #13958184 - 02/13/11 09:25 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

we need to see how this works out before we celebrate

--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
    #13995170 - 02/20/11 11:42 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Libya is protesting now... at least 200 confirmed dead

http://www.economist.com/blogs/newsbook/2011/02/protests_libya
Quote:

IN THE wave of popular unrest that has spread across the Middle East following largely peaceful revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt, Libya appears to have taken a darker and bloodier path. Four days of clashes between government forces and unarmed protesters demanding the ouster Muammar Qadhafi, Libya’s strong man, appear to have left several hundred dead and thousands more injured, mostly from gunshot wounds. The unrest represents the most serious challenge to Mr Qadhafi’s rule since his seizure of power in 1969.

With internet connections largely severed since February 17th, text messaging services suspended and foreign media confined to the capital, Tripoli, the details emerging from the oil rich North African state have been patchy and hard to confirm. Yet a trickle of telephone calls from eye witnesses, tweets and cellphone camera footage from inside the country largely confirm the grim picture painted by exiled Libyan opposition sources and international human rights groups.

Protests appear to have erupted all across the sparsely populated nation of 6m people, but most intensely in the eastern region of Cyrenaica, which has a history of resistance to Mr Qadhafi. Tens of thousands in Benghazi, the region’s main city and Libya’s second largest, are said to have taken to the streets, torching police stations and besieging army barracks and the airport. Reports say they have confronted sniper fire, heavy machine guns and even mortar rounds. In smaller towns, including Bayda and the port of Tobruk, locals are said to have chased out government forces, after heavy loss of life.

So far little fighting has been reported in Tripoli, but reports suggest that public anger is rising over the scale of bloodshed, the government’s use of heavy firepower, and its alleged resort to deploying African mercenaries. With his country sandwiched between post-revolutionary Tunisia and Egypt, Mr Qadhafi seems precariously close to following their fallen leaders into early retirement, or worse.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Edited by LuSiD9 (02/20/11 11:44 AM)

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Yemen is following Egypt!! They have been protesting for 3 days! [Re: LuSiD9]
    #13995386 - 02/20/11 12:21 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

shitty buzz.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck