Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinediggitydankman
No longer aCannabisConnoisseur

Loc: Michgan
Tapped into the Universe
    #1394429 - 03/20/03 05:34 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Last night while tripping on some chocs, I discovered exactly how special mushrooms are. I understood everything and all the beauty that the world had to offer, and yet while this was happening I began to feel the most jeaIous I have ever been. I did not want anyone but my friend who was also trippin to share in the beauty. I would get up to lock the door to my friend's bedroom everytime one of his housemates would enter and exit his room. I did not want them to see and understand what I was feeling. The other people would not leave us alone to just trip, and I finally lost it and told one of them quite seriously that I was going to kill him if he touched the CD player one more time. I kind of believed myself and wonder if he would have pissed me off whether I would have acted. Despite all this I felt more close to my friend and his fish than ever before. I had absolutely no problems with him, it just seems that non-trippers become quite annoying. Have any of you had any similar experiences with irritation from the sober?

--------------------
"It's only wrong if you get caught.
If consequences dictate
my course of action
I should play GOD."

Maynard James Keenan, Tool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Tapped into the Universe [Re: diggitydankman]
    #1395200 - 03/20/03 10:28 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

yeah sober people suck when I'm shrooming, unless they're experienced "psychedelic people," which can be really awesome (because they understand that sober people normally suck while on psychedelics, and can tap into that psychedelic mindset).

I remember one time several years back I was on 7 drops of some hefty acid, and I was over at this chick's house tripping with her and another friend of mine. Of course, her sister (not tripping) invited a bunch of people over (to DRINK, not trip... thats like the fuckin opposite of tripping), and they were making noise, moving around, talking about stupid bullshit, and being overall VERY restless (sober american teens = overall very restless), which is really annoying in that psychedelic state where every INSTANT has the possibility to be more profoundly mindblowing than anything found outside the psychedelic experience.. some weirdo showed up at the house who most of us had never met before, and just wouldn't shut up once he found out we were tripping. "so man is the carpet moving? so man does the music sound cool." I'll cut to the chase here..... this guy's friends were leaving, and he wasn't - he was supposed to leave with them, but I could tell he wanted to stick around and try to fuck one of these sisters (neither of which he had any chance with). This guy was on speed or something, he was the most antsy, talkative person I've come across, and I finally broke through some type of language/temper barrier and said "umm are you leaving with them? I hear the car starting.." He didn't have another ride so he would be there for a very long time if he didn't go right then. He said "yeah should I go with them?" basically asking permission to stick around. The whole room was deathly silent (Me, tripping HARD, my two friends, tripping HARD, and the sister, a bit buzzed, but calming down and realizing the kind of trip-environment we were looking for) for what seemed like several minutes but couldn't have been more than 10-15 seconds now that I look back on it. I said "Yeah you should leave, man. Its time to go."

More silence..... he says "are you serious?"

I opened the door and motioned outside. Thankfully his friends were still fucking around outside in the car and hadn't abandoned him quite yet. He left and nobody in that room ever saw him again. What a sober weirdo...

I was all paranoid that I had pissed off one of these chicks by kicking this dude out of THEIR house, but as soon as he closed the door they were like "oh man thank you I thought that guy was gunna be here all night" lol :smile:

With only one sober person left in the house (now laying in her bed reading, WOOHOO!), we reboosted the trip by smoking a few bowls, and the rest of the experience was WAY cooler due to the reduction of sobriety and drunkenness in the house.

So uhh, yeah.. to answer your question, I HAVE had semi-similar experiences with irritation from the sober?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Tapped into the Universe [Re: Strumpling]
    #1395676 - 03/20/03 02:26 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yea, tripping with sober people does suck, especially rookie's. I almost wont trip sometimes if I know i am going to be surrounded with sober people that havent tripped.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: Tapped into the Universe [Re: Cubieman420]
    #1396435 - 03/20/03 07:54 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I've only had a sober person around who tripped before and was doing some salvia... When he was tripping on salvia i(on shrooms) felt like he was entering my world. After his 5-10min salvia trip he was "sober" again and out of my world. But because he is an experienced user i didn't mind he was sober sitting with us(i felt really safe). But it was really cool when he took salvia and joined my world... a good thing for sitters to do :laugh: 

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Tapped into the Universe [Re: Annom]
    #1396476 - 03/20/03 08:17 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I know what you mean :smile:

I see it as not really "him entering my world," but as "my world AND his world expanding and morphing into a new 'OUR WORLD'" type of thing for a short period of time.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineKilljoy
TheHyperdimensionalSlug

Re: Tapped into the Universe [Re: Strumpling]
    #1397244 - 03/21/03 04:17 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

If you can bag that new strain of 'OUR WORLD', I hear you can get very potent fruits off it. :ooo:

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tapped into the Universe [Re: Killjoy]
    #1398339 - 03/21/03 11:27 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Every time I've tripped there's been sober people around me. One of the times, one of them had tried it a couple of times before, and the other, the fourth person in our group, who was sober, was pretty cool and wasn't asking gay questions (what does it feel like and stuff). But if I were him, I'd find us pretty freaky, because I reemember just after we were coming up there was a point where we were outside and the 3 of us laughing almost insanely, struggling to stand up, and the weird thing was, nothing at all had happened. I think I must have randomly turned around to get the random humour out of my system when my other two buddies joined in. I call that the insane part of the trip.

Anyway, the first time I tripped I was with 6 other people, and only 2 of them were also shroomed, and worse, those two, also their first time, had very weak trips and said they didn't really feel anything, until they blazed. Before doing so, when they basically were sober, and I wasn't, I remember sitting there with 6 other people around me, one of them the most annoying person I've ever met, who has no personality, and he managed to drive me nuts. I really wanted to just go in a corner and start waving my hand in front of my face to see the tracers, but you can't really when sober people are around you. Fucking annoying. It would be so fun if every one of them were all shroomed as well.

So not only have I had experiences on shrooms with sober people, I haven't had an experience without them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains