Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCompaq12986
Stranger

Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: destructo_low]
    #13945102 - 02/11/11 11:45 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

That is a good question destructo,and the answer is very simple. The first way is the spirit draws power from the batterys and speaks into the recorder. The second is back in the research facilities it can later be ran through freq and sound software to pick up these evps. I hope that helped.

--------------------
dey see me trollin
dey hatin
dey moderatin
tryna catch me poastin dirty
:Trollface:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: Compaq12986]
    #13945108 - 02/11/11 11:47 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

are we really talking about fucking ghosts?

shit I'm trying to have an intelligible conversation here

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinemasterfluffypants
The Psilocybin Psychospawn
Male

Loc: Electric Ladyland Flag
Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: DrMambo]
    #13945110 - 02/11/11 11:47 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Ive always thought atheists were funny. Ive always thought that it is more ridiculous to believe that we are all "just here" by some random coincidence of science than to believe that there is some higher power that put everything into place for a reason. Thats just IMO of course. Im not trying to bash anybody's views

--------------------
"You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"

"Mmm...All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly."

:peyote: :sanpedro:    :sanpedro: :peyote:

Offlinerealfuzzhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: above the smog layer Flag
Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: masterfluffypants] * 2
    #13945195 - 02/11/11 12:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

ahahaaha:lol::rofl::lolsy::rofldrunk:

yes OP, out of the 7 billion people in this world, this post you made on shroomey is THE post that proves god exist. now we can all be believers and live forever in happiness

haha what a fucking jerk off

Edited by realfuzzhead (02/11/11 12:05 PM)

OfflineCompaq12986
Stranger

Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: masterfluffypants]
    #13945206 - 02/11/11 12:07 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I believe why atheists can't even entertain the idea of a higher power is because of the human ego. They want so much to be in control and for things to be neat an explainable that they desperatly grasp on to the lie that we are alone in the universe. What are you afraid of that you don't want to be accountable. Smoke some dmt and lose that ego.

--------------------
dey see me trollin
dey hatin
dey moderatin
tryna catch me poastin dirty
:Trollface:

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #13945213 - 02/11/11 12:10 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

masterfluffypants said:
Ive always thought atheists were funny. Ive always thought that it is more ridiculous to believe that we are all "just here" by some random coincidence of science than to believe that there is some higher power that put everything into place for a reason. Thats just IMO of course. Im not trying to bash anybody's views

If you knew anything at all about science, you'd know our existence has little to do with random coincidence. There's this thing called evolution, in which over millions and millions and millions of years of natural selection, we came to be.

Nice post showing your ignorance.

Offlinemasterfluffypants
Male

Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #13945231 - 02/11/11 12:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

But everything had to have come from a source. Im not talking about human development. I'm talking about the development of the universe as a whole

--------------------
"You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"

OfflineDrMambo
hamburger time
 User Gallery

Loc: 53rd & 3rd
Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: Compaq12986] * 3
    #13945242 - 02/11/11 12:15 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Compaq12986 said:
I believe why atheists can't even entertain the idea of a higher power is because of the human ego. They want so much to be in control and for things to be neat an explainable that they desperatly grasp on to the lie that we are alone in the universe. What are you afraid of that you don't want to be accountable. Smoke some dmt and lose that ego.

I think the ego is what makes people want to believe in a god and afterlife. They want so much to think that they were conceived all special, and want to never have a permanent end to consciousness.

--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: masterfluffypants] * 1
    #13945273 - 02/11/11 12:21 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

masterfluffypants said:
But everything had to have come from a source.

Prove it.

There are particles that pop in and out of our reality all the time.

Offline13.step
cynical bastard
Male

#13945274 - 02/11/11 12:21 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Leave him alone, his name is misterfluffypants he can say whatever he likes!:gaycrankey:

I don't really think we can grasp the world around us to the point where we can say where it all came from. Time is just another dimenssion we percieve, I honestly don't have much of a clue about these things, but everything around us is to an extent subjective, there are a lot of things that exist and we can't percieve but pick up on all sorts of smart techy-thinggies(I haven't eaten my kebab yet, words elude me). I mean time is the way we percieve change, and bring order to events but it's just our perception of it, there's supposed to be 11 dimensions (look up M theory and supergravitation) we can see 4 of them. What I try to say by all of this is that the way we experience our surroundings might make it very very hard to make sense of the bigger picture because we only see it from one side.

Also i think the OP is a puppet of that guy who used to come here with all his christian bullshit last year or so, forgot his name.

--------------------
Not to be taken seriously by any means!

Offlinemasterfluffypants
Male

#13945315 - 02/11/11 12:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you 13.step :super:

hahahahahaha

Quote:

HeavyToilet said:
Quote:

masterfluffypants said:
But everything had to have come from a source.

Prove it.

There are particles that pop in and out of our reality all the time.

I cant prove anything. Im just a guy on the other side of the internet. That is just my opinion on the matter. But thats the beauty of life. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and views of the world. Its not to say that anyone is "right" or "wrong", because the fact is, until something really happens (i.e. 2012 or some other life changing event) we will never TRULY know what the facts of life are. We have no physical hard evidence that God does or does not exist. We just have to have faith in what we believe in.

:themoreyouknow:

I believe in God. I believe we were all put here for a reason. If you dont believe that, then that is your choice. Everyone has the right to believe what they want. There is lots of evidence to argue that there is a higher power and there is more to this planet than meets the eye. You can either take it in as a sign, or you can argue that none of it is true. The way i see it, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...its a duck :shrug: Haha. But to each is his own.

:2cents:

--------------------

Edited by masterfluffypants (02/11/11 12:38 PM)

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

Loc: TX Flag
Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: PreparationH]
    #13945334 - 02/11/11 12:34 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

PreparationH said:
lol this guy.

--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: DrMambo]
    #13945392 - 02/11/11 12:44 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DrMambo said:
Quote:

mongo lloyd said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
Oh any by the way I'm tired of this "Well there must have been something to create something" bullshit.

The only answer that makes any sense is that there ALWAYS HAS BEEN EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING HAS ALWAYS EXISTED.

Existence is Infinity ~

But the universe can't have existed for an infinite amount of time, otherwise we would be able to see every object that gives off light in the entire universe. We can only see so far because the light from further than that hasn't had enough time to reach us. If you get me.

Or at least that's what current knowledge tells us. Of course there could be some reason making that not the case.

I have a more pantheist view of the universe: in that God = universe/reality. I don't like the word God anyway, it's too anthropomorphic. I believe that the universe is all one single connected item; all matter is the same thing, and all part of the same reality. So I'm simply one part of the universe, subjectively experiencing itself.

Just my personal opinion on god + reality etc, I haven't fully formed what I think, but the more you learn, the more ideas change.

That encapsulates alot of my views.

This is almost exactly what my beliefs evolved into while I was working with mescaline
I've given explanations to people that even use some of the same phrases.

I was pretty surprised with the quality of this thread considering the OP was just trollin'.
Good read though, I'm liking the idea of the universe being cyclical and having always been :sun:

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

Loc: TX Flag
Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13945431 - 02/11/11 12:52 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Come on now people, how'd it we get here? If your poking fun at this guy, your just desperate.

--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: Compaq12986]
    #13945443 - 02/11/11 12:55 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

WHat makes you think there was a beginning?

Offline13.step
cynical bastard
Male

#13945444 - 02/11/11 12:56 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Just to clarify, I don't believe in what you are saying, but I just can't be mad and argue with someone with the username masterfluffypants.

I am on heavytoilets side here. Hey, you are here from back in the day, right? And you had the same avatar? I think I remember you (how can you forget the multicolored toilet)

--------------------
Not to be taken seriously by any means!

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: Compaq12986] * 2
    #13945461 - 02/11/11 12:59 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Compaq12986 said:
Everything had to of came from some where. Back when there wasn't even a molecule, atom, blah, blah, blah something had to start it all. If there was nothing to start time and space something had to be around to create the first thing ever in existence. Suck on that athiests. Any response is wrong until you can prove that I'm wrong. Lol atheists are now proven to be on the same intelligence level of george bush and play dough.god bless you all!

So.... what, some invisible ghost in the sky just created it all? What'd he make it from? And where'd your invisible ghost come from in the first place?

The argument you just made could quite possibly be most fucking retarded argument for the existence of God that I've ever heard.

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: 13.step]
    #13945464 - 02/11/11 01:00 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

My question is to the Christians who believe in god, do you also believe in Satan? When I was in about 4th grade and they brought up that character I LOL'd.

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13945480 - 02/11/11 01:03 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Rabidbaboon said:
This is almost exactly what my beliefs evolved into while I was working with mescaline
I've given explanations to people that even use some of the same phrases.

I was pretty surprised with the quality of this thread considering the OP was just trollin'.
Good read though, I'm liking the idea of the universe being cyclical and having always been :sun:

:thumbup: Troll threads can turn out good :lol:

While I said that I believe God = reality, I wouldn't ever use the word God. Like I said, it leads one to think about some bloke with a long beard. Basically, the universe is an all-encompassing unified 'being' (whether I think it is conscious or not, I don't know yet). I feel that if you're going to believe and follow in anything, then why not the very reality we are part of?

--------------------

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: Proof God exists and why atheists can suck it [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #13945501 - 02/11/11 01:07 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Thats basically the same way I veiw the universe, God is way to oldschool of a term and has so many connotations in it. We must start The church of shroomery based on these beliefs, there will be beanbags instead of pews and hookahs instead of bibles, and DMT will be our pastor

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order