Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Do you actually believe Saddam has no WMD?? [Re: flow]
    #2284542 - 01/29/04 03:47 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

flow said:
ok, to all of you out there who are opposed to this war, do you believe saddam when he says he has no WMD, or Bush when he says saddam does?
I ask this, because he obviously does, it's common sense when you look at the evindence.  True, the US has not presented much new evidence of WMD, but are these stockpiles really that difficult to hide in a country where more than a third of the land is uninhabited?? Do you think it is really that difficult for saddam to delay, trick, and confuse inspectors enough to move these weapons to a different location?? NO.  Not at all.  That is why the call for the US to provide more evidence of WMD is stupid.  According to inspectors saddam has not provided enough evidence that he has none.  Who lost the last war?? So why doesn't the burden of proof fall on Saddam?? That's what the inspections were supposed to be about in the first place.
By the way if you really do believe Saddam has no WMD, please at least eductae yourself on the subject, the best, and perhaps scariest book i have read on the subject is:
Saddams Bombmaker: The Terrifying Inside Story of the Iraqi Nuclear and Biological Weapons Agenda
by: Dr.Khidhir Hamza
he was the head of the iraqi nuclear weapons development for two decades, and has arguably the most inside knowledge of saddam's weapons systems, as well as he method of rule.  This book would give me nightmares if i lived in Kuwait, Israel, etc...

:lol:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2284568 - 01/29/04 03:55 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

We know he had chemical weapons, thats because the USA sold them to him. Why does it bother you if he had them anyways, when was he a threat.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Invisiblethescientist
Loc: Dade County
    #2284902 - 01/29/04 06:00 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

saddam was never a threat. all those countries have is oil and power/influence that come with it. there will be no interest in "helping" the middle east once the resources are gone. they will get the same assistance african coutries get. all that will be left is a desire for water and the israel/arab conflict.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Do you actually believe Saddam has no WMD?? [Re: carbonhoots]
    #2286039 - 01/30/04 01:13 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I thought Saddam would of had or used something...he had nothing! It was all a huge lie!

Amazing isn't it. You'd think the neocons who swallowed this shit whole to the extent of parroting it for months would now be seriously questioning their beliefs.

Invisibleblacksabbathrulz
 User Gallery
Re: Do you actually believe Saddam has no WMD?? [Re: Xlea321]
    #2288519 - 01/30/04 10:43 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
Bump for old times sake. Funnily enough an awful lot of the pre-war posts by neocons confidently stating that Iraq had WMD seem to be "gone missing" themselves..rather like the WMD... :lol:

We were all wrong, says ex-weapons inspector

Simon Jeffery and agencies
Thursday January 29, 2004

The former head of the US weapons inspection teams in Iraq has said "we were almost all wrong" in believing before the war that Saddam Hussein had chemical or biological arms.
David Kay, who last week resigned from the Iraq Survey Group, told a Senate hearing yesterday that failures had become too apparent in the US's intelligence-gathering capabilities.

"Let me begin by saying, we were almost all wrong, and I certainly include myself here," he said.

"I believe that the effort that has been directed to this point has been sufficiently intense that it is highly unlikely that there were large stockpiles of deployed militarised chemical and biological weapons there."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1134290,00.html

did you ever stop to consider the six months before the weapons inspectors went into iraq?? How do you know that he didnt move weapons into syria or elsewhere?

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Do you actually believe Saddam has no WMD?? [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #2288545 - 01/30/04 11:02 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

blacksabbathrulz said:
Quote:

Alex123 said:
Bump for old times sake. Funnily enough an awful lot of the pre-war posts by neocons confidently stating that Iraq had WMD seem to be "gone missing" themselves..rather like the WMD... :lol:

We were all wrong, says ex-weapons inspector

Simon Jeffery and agencies
Thursday January 29, 2004

The former head of the US weapons inspection teams in Iraq has said "we were almost all wrong" in believing before the war that Saddam Hussein had chemical or biological arms.
David Kay, who last week resigned from the Iraq Survey Group, told a Senate hearing yesterday that failures had become too apparent in the US's intelligence-gathering capabilities.

"Let me begin by saying, we were almost all wrong, and I certainly include myself here," he said.

"I believe that the effort that has been directed to this point has been sufficiently intense that it is highly unlikely that there were large stockpiles of deployed militarised chemical and biological weapons there."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1134290,00.html

did you ever stop to consider the six months before the weapons inspectors went into iraq?? How do you know that he didnt move weapons into syria or elsewhere?

Because it would have been foolish of him to do so.  Why would you throw away your main means of defense when you've got a country coming to invade you?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

User Gallery
Re: Do you actually believe Saddam has no WMD?? [Re: silversoul7]
    #2288547 - 01/30/04 11:02 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

To perhaps avoid an invansion.

--------------------

User Gallery
    #2288553 - 01/30/04 11:04 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

And to save many of you the response of Bush would have invaded them anyway Im posting it now. But I don't buy it

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2288558 - 01/30/04 11:06 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

If so, then he certainly didn't understand Bush and the neocons very well.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2288560 - 01/30/04 11:07 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

blacksabbathrulz said:
And to save many of you the response of Bush would have invaded them anyway Im posting it now. But I don't buy it

Go ahead. Don't buy it. It's still true. I mean, he DID invade anyway, didn't he?

--------------------

User Gallery
Re: Do you actually believe Saddam has no WMD?? [Re: silversoul7]
    #2288562 - 01/30/04 11:08 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Perhaps, Im just sick of people saying saddam had no WMD's. You can't prove it either way. He may or may not have. We may never even know. I don't think anyone has the right to say he did have them or he didn't plain and simple

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2288798 - 01/31/04 01:05 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

So you don't think there's a single person who worked on WMD in the last 10 years who would come forward and say "Hey guys, give me 50 million and I'll lead you to where we made the WMD".

Not very likely is it.

It's a lot more likely the neocons needed an excuse and thought WMD fitted the bill isn't it.

User Gallery
Re: Do you actually believe Saddam has no WMD?? [Re: Xlea321]
    #2289325 - 01/31/04 09:14 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
So you don't think there's a single person who worked on WMD in the last 10 years who would come forward and say "Hey guys, give me 50 million and I'll lead you to where we made the WMD".

Not very likely is it.

It's a lot more likely the neocons needed an excuse and thought WMD fitted the bill isn't it.

Once agains something that cant be proven either way

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2289434 - 01/31/04 10:55 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Nah if they existed someone who worked on them would've come forward and made themselves a multi-millionaire months ago.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#2289480 - 01/31/04 11:44 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I can't prove that i'm sitting here typing this. By all evidence, I am.

BTW, wonder why Saddam didn't go hide with his WMD. He would have never been found.  :shocked:

--------------------

Edited by Learyfan (01/31/04 05:25 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Do you actually believe Saddam has no WMD?? [Re: Learyfan]
    #2289667 - 01/31/04 01:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

To your credit you have a handle on the difference of "proof" and "evidence".

Would that all did.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineSnobrdr311
outdoorenthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Do you actually believe Saddam has no WMD?? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #2290086 - 01/31/04 04:59 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Chemical and Bio weapons do a huge amount of damage over a vast area, and are considered weapons of mass destruction, yes. The UN says 90-95%, that's not 100% meaning Saddam still had WMD left. Remember it wasn't only US intelligence that said Saddam still had WMD left, it was Israilli, British, Saudi, Turkish, French... etc.. everyones intel said he had them. I believe he did have them weeks before the war started but sent them to either Iran or Syria who are both very deeply anti- US. Ariel intel showed significant traffic and multitudes of trucks and other equpiment entering into Syria in the weeks before the war.. on top of that several Iraqi scientists recently have stated on record that Saddam sent WMD to Syria.

The theroy is just to real, Saddam could of easily have done this and i'm sure did do this. Remember these key facts: Everyones Intel said he had WMD before the war, including the UN, Ariel intelligence showed movement and Iraqi's involved in Saddams programs said he sent them to Syria. That's just to much evidence, Saddam had them and Bush did the right thing by invading. Saddam was just to much of a risk to our national security, he could of easily given the weapons to a terrorist who could of used them against us on our own soil.

OfflineWhiteRabbitt
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2290202 - 01/31/04 05:26 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you actually believe Saddam has no WMD?? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2290231 - 01/31/04 05:39 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
To your credit you have a handle on the difference of "proof" and "evidence".

Would that all did.

Hey thanks man.

Snobrdr311: So let me get this straight. Once Saddam realized that his country was going to be invaded for sure, he sent all of his weapons to another country.

His only means of defense. He got rid of them once he knew he was to be invaded.

--------------------

OfflineSnobrdr311
outdoorenthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Do you actually believe Saddam has no WMD?? [Re: Learyfan]
    #2290514 - 01/31/04 07:48 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Absolutly.

And where do you get this nonsense that it's his only means of defense? He didn't have any soldiers who fought and died for him? Who killed our men along the way? He didn't have stockpiles of weapons caches that we found? Come on.. he moved them (WMD) to another country so we wouldn't find them after we had control. Even if he used WMD on us we still would have won and kicked him out of power anyway, he knew this.. he knew he was done for.. so he got rid of the WMD to try and make our reasoning for attacking him look empty, which is wasn't and isn't either way.. but all in all to hide and move the WMD was his only defense, and the only way he would of been able to try to fuck us in the end.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom