Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDarklight203
Same Shit
Male

Loc: Nome, Alaska Flag
Re: P. Atlantis Truffles habitat [Re: German Kahuna]
    #13814973 - 01/19/11 03:44 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

German Kahuna said:
I got five bags of P. tampanensis almost done colonizing right now. If everything goes well you can get a print or syringe from me.

A friend I work with just told me her bf grows mushies and extracts dmt. I'm willing to check it out very shortly =D If I get prints of what he's growing, i'll PM you.

--------------------
In ancient times, when demons roamed with man, They hunted, loved and lost, hand in hand, As time went on, the difference between them faded. You couldn't tell anymore, demons and man were related, and some would say the same, but who would like to claim? In time, Gods had even forgot, Demons, too, once love had sought. In times recent I remember, Once I was a man, In my heart I had an ember, I'll relate the best I can but it was snuffed, one distant December. And yet here I stand, no flesh, no bones, no seed or semen, All that's left is this Demon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTangich

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
Re: P. Atlantis Truffles habitat [Re: Darklight203]
    #13814990 - 01/19/11 03:48 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Darklight203 said:
A friend I work with just told me her bf grows mushies and extracts dmt.

:lmafo: :rofl: :lmafo:
Better get those prints of super dmt producing mushrooms quick, I have a feeling he'll get a visitation soon.

OfflineDarklight203
Same Shit
Male

Re: P. Atlantis Truffles habitat [Re: Tangich]
    #13815013 - 01/19/11 03:53 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Grammar is not a strong point of mine =D He grows mushies, but not dmt-containing plants, he just gets the raw materials somewhere to extract. Clearer?

--------------------
In ancient times, when demons roamed with man, They hunted, loved and lost, hand in hand, As time went on, the difference between them faded. You couldn't tell anymore, demons and man were related, and some would say the same, but who would like to claim? In time, Gods had even forgot, Demons, too, once love had sought. In times recent I remember, Once I was a man, In my heart I had an ember, I'll relate the best I can but it was snuffed, one distant December. And yet here I stand, no flesh, no bones, no seed or semen, All that's left is this Demon.

InvisibleTangich

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #13815091 - 01/19/11 04:08 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Oh, sorry, I'm an idiot, I thought he "extracts dmt" from mushrooms. :lol:
Still, it's never a good idea to tell people you're doing something illegal, that's one sure way to get busted.

InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a Chemical Vacation
    #13815103 - 01/19/11 04:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Darklight203 said:
A friend I work with just told me her bf grows mushies and extracts dmt. I'm willing to check it out very shortly =D If I get prints of what he's growing, i'll PM you.

I am not asking for anything in return. I probably have any spores the guy has already anyways.

--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

OfflineDarklight203
Same Shit
Male

Re: P. Atlantis Truffles habitat [Re: Tangich]
    #13815162 - 01/19/11 04:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

German Kahuna said:
Quote:

Darklight203 said:

I am not asking for anything in return. I probably have any spores the guy has already anyways.

I should have thought of that already. I'm silly. I wasn't saying you were, either. Just felt like trying to contribute. I'll keep you informed if I find P. bohemica though :wink:
Quote:

Tangich said:
Oh, sorry, I'm an idiot, I thought he "extracts dmt" from mushrooms. :lol:
Still, it's never a good idea to tell people you're doing something illegal, that's one sure way to get busted.

It's ok, stuff is decriminalized here to an extent. Not growing for profit, just for mind-preservation. :cheers:

--------------------

InvisibleAIRDOG
Male User Gallery

Loc: world's shroom capital
    #13815331 - 01/19/11 04:48 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I guess that if you use a shovel to dig right where you find some sclerotia producing fungi, you might eventually find some sclerotia in the soil...

But  this is higly damaging to the mushroom and its mycelium network... so I dont recomend...

we are not trying to get them extinct are we?

Offlineenchanterelle
Stranger

Re: P. Atlantis Truffles habitat [Re: German Kahuna]
    #13816487 - 01/19/11 07:33 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I would love to mycroscopically observe them. I have P. Azurescens prints.
thanks again, i gotta try this

Offlineenchanterelle
Stranger

Re: P. Atlantis Truffles habitat [Re: enchanterelle]
    #13816515 - 01/19/11 07:36 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

oh, i didn't see that later post. and i suppose colonization would be better in this instance, still be pretty cool to see blue knobs popping out of the ground. I'm interested in cultivation nonetheless

Offlineargg
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Nigeria
    #13816570 - 01/19/11 07:44 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

enchanterelle said:
oh, i didn't see that later post. and i suppose colonization would be better in this instance, still be pretty cool to see blue knobs popping out of the ground. I'm interested in cultivation nonetheless

that reminded me of my first handjob where the girl though tighter grip is better. It is but not so tight my knob turns dark blue

--------------------

Offlineenchanterelle
Stranger

Re: P. Atlantis Truffles habitat [Re: argg]
    #13816774 - 01/19/11 08:14 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

haha

Offlinepsylosymonreturns
aka Gym Sporrison
Male

Loc: Mos Eisley,
Re: P. Atlantis Truffles habitat [Re: argg]
    #13817370 - 01/19/11 09:50 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

argg said:
Quote:

enchanterelle said:

that reminded me of my first handjob where the girl though tighter grip is better. It is but not so tight my knob turns dark blue

:wtf: :lol:

--------------------

Offlineenchanterelle
Stranger

Re: P. Atlantis Truffles habitat [Re: psylosymonreturns]
    #13900273 - 02/03/11 03:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

funny, it reminded me of blue knobby mushrooms growing out of the ground.

Offlinetheidort
Stranger
Male

Loc: Georgia
    #13927880 - 02/08/11 02:58 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Can't wait to get out and look for these guys :laugh:

--------------------
人のー生

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures