Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: appeal for a mystical society, [Re: Cherk]
    #1388146 - 03/18/03 01:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

check these costumes out, these men call themselves things like "knights of the brazen serpent" and "worshipful master"
they conduct rituals you woldnt beleive. and you know what, they grew, and theyve been around hundreds of years.
but they are a closed sect, part of whose doctrine clearly states that their ways may not be altered.
i dont expect to create ANYTHING as grand as freemasonry, but i KNOW it's possible and beleive i know how

you might think its a fantasy. but i assure you, its very real

think "dragoon" is a fantasy reference.? well heres a real one.
another dragoon was napolean boneparte and his brothers who were also freemasons. hmmmm.

Edited by Mitchnast (03/18/03 01:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: appeal for a mystical society, [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1388178 - 03/18/03 01:51 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hmmm.. I think communities of any kind are bunk. When people get together they seem to act stupid, so obviously your idea doesn't really appeal to me, but I find it pretty interesting that you are so seriously into this.

But the uniforms.. that turns me off a fair bit. I mean, you mention all this non-conformity and then you come up with all these sweet outfits for people to wear, so that the different groups are nicely homogenized.

I haven't read all your posts, so maybe you've adressed this already, but I feel ilke giving people ranks like "sage" and "guard" is kinda ridiculous. If somebody's a sage, and is wise and capable of giving people advice or leading the people, don't you think they'd do that impromptu, and wouldn't the title "sage" be unnecessary if the person already was wise?

When I read ideas like yours to establish these kind of utopias, I get pretty skeptical. Nothing works forever, so my advice to you is to do away with some of the structure you've built up.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: appeal for a mystical society, [Re: Dogomush]
    #1388188 - 03/18/03 01:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

its not SUPPOSED to work, but your supposed to try anyway.
if it was SUPPOSED to work, you wouldnt HAVE to try would you? nit pick evry little eventual imperfection and excuse youself for your perfection, perfection is something i havent got to give you, i havent the ability to create it. all im tryng to make is a society where people can be close, and free, and not HAVE to feel this skeptisism that you feel and makes you unable to see the whole point of this.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: appeal for a mystical society, [Re: Dogomush]
    #1388203 - 03/18/03 02:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

and if it turns you off, good, be yourself. if youre not interested, good, thats you. youre reaction to this is purely based on some predispositins you are unwilling to break away from and this society would imply that you would be free enough to see past your insecurities, or at least try, and feel it important to show respect for peoples diferences, even if they wear goofy costumes or are called "sages"
im not interested in living the life i live now. where i have to watch my step, where i HAVE to act in accordance to popular conception or face excommunication from any given group. thats MY feeling. i used some historical references, apparently some peoples only exposure to these references has given them a distaste for these differences. and thats allowed. but its not for me.
yes, im a little iritated when you take my ideas and misconstrew them. i dont appreciate being called a hypocryte. you cant MAKE evryone be non-conformists. that would be making them conform to chaos, and the dragoon way would be a choice you make. youre free to go, youre free to think, youre just expected to be charitable, as an excersize in seeing how evryone else matters no less than yourself and you may one day speak to them as equals, not as underlings.

i think i already explained this

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #1388416 - 03/18/03 03:26 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

whoa dude! Do you know that the top ranks of freemasonary are SATAN worshippers among others things such as the Sun? The lower rank freemasons are fooled, they don't know what really goes on with the top rankers, but Satanic worhship is of primary importance to them.  So now you come up with these costumes and praise freemasonry.....as I've stated in my first reply here, sounds like you are creating a cult  :tongue:  Just let it go man... change yourself first, others will do the same by your example. No need for a secret society that dresses up funny on weekends.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: appeal for a mystical society, [Re: chodamunky]
    #1388508 - 03/18/03 03:54 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

somebodies been reading freemasonry watch.
well, first off, freemasonry was used as an example of a costume wearing secret society that worked.
if indeed they are built on a demonic foundation that they are not aware of then truly they are innocent arent they? after all satanic worship would require at least rudimentary KNOWLAGE that you are knowingly worshiping satan.

now in my cas i dont beleive that god and satan are separable i dont beleive in angels unless an angel could somehow be a metaphor for the matter that bonds us, in essence an extention of god. and heaven might be here, hell too, perhaps SEEING this is seeing an angel that fell out of heaven, perhaps that is satan, the deceiver, just perhaps. or perhaps all this god and devil stuff is just another vice like cheese whiz and celery.
one of my orginal statements was this would be a society free from fear of the demonizing of the ideas of its people.
you really cant think freely if youre concerned that satan might get you.
i think another point i made already is that people would fear these ideas as people fear the devil.
and i think you proved my point.
and society dresses up funny evryday, just look around.
when i said freemaonry is great, i meant huge.
to be honest i dont know one way or the other what the higher agenda is. but i very much doubt that is satanic, and if it is well, there yo go. but as i said before, i wont let mistakes of the past make me afraid to follow my heart. because if we fear doing things because they MIGHT become corrupt, then nobody will ever do anything useful and evrything will be corrupt, tainted by fear of satan, and that is the only power hell really has, fear.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #1388664 - 03/18/03 04:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

somebodies been reading freemasonry watch.
yea a little, I get most of my info from other sources though. btw, there is a mosonic lodge like 5 min from my house

if indeed they are built on a demonic foundation that they are not aware of then truly they are innocent arent they?
yes of course, freemasonry can benefit a community greatly by the foot soldiers who are there just for the heck of it. I'm talking about the top ranks such as 33 degrees (and possibly higher rankings so I hear) those guys are into human sacrifice...

i think another point i made already is that people would fear these ideas as people fear the devil. and i think you proved my point.
lol wrong! I don't even believe in the devil and I wouldn't care less if you did or not. I'm not worried about peoples beliefs, just how they act them out, and I'm telling you these guys are into human sacrifice, and they are ruthless to get what they want. but anyway, PM me if you want to know more.

and society dresses up funny evryday, just look around.
lol so true, but people don't dress like freemasons or the other pics you showed (at least not where I live  :tongue: )

because if we fear doing things because they MIGHT become corrupt...
ya i see your point, but then again if you feel something might be corrupt if you do it then chances are it will be. Although you are a good guy, how do you know other members of your society will also be good at heart? I always found it funny how Christians can become murderers lol   

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International
    #1388955 - 03/18/03 06:35 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

These guys wore costumes as well:

Anytime you seperate yourselves with costumes people are going to look at your groups as a secret society. Obviousely a group should be able to stand out with its thinking, not its clothes.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Anonymous

#1389007 - 03/18/03 06:58 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

what if i sin and don't come to worship?

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: appeal for a mystical society, [Re: ]
    #1389676 - 03/19/03 01:58 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

easy, asn it should be obvious now, there is no sin and there is no worship, sin and worship are things you could do with yourself if you wanted, its up to you but at no time would existing religon be in any way part of the traition.
and as for the KKK reference, very clever, congratulations for TOTALLY missing the point.
first of all, the KKK would be the OPPOSITE of that i propose in just about evry way, and they ARENT made racist by their clothing, they are made racist by a fundimentaly flawed ideal, diseased brain, inbreeding and fear.

what you all seem to suggest, (the anti-organizational people) on a whole is that i forget this idea and sit at home doing drugs and come to personal insights. and only look out for #1 me. HA! And some day people will follow if they choose to, well, guess what, nobody is going to look up to a burnt out anti-social hippy, People will live their lives conducting themselves as though you dont exist, and thats what im going to do, im going to continue on my way as though this rediculous threat of satan, and this comparison to the KKK never happened or at least doesnt matter at all, because its too goofy for words.

Edited by Mitchnast (03/19/03 02:04 AM)

Anonymous

#1390261 - 03/19/03 06:38 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

mystical society that plans on growing only with our minds, or something more. we can live in absolute harmony with nature. if we are not in complete balance, then we cannot be balanced to let our minds take off. once we are in this beautiful natural setting, i hope to radically change the minds of our offspring. we have already been soiled by the indocrination of thought since we were young. imagine a small child taking mushrooms as a weekly, monthly activity. this will be a special time, where we as the parents work together in bringing up all the children through the psychedlic experience. imagine a childs brain not learning math, science, only how to survive off the land to live in the most simplest of huts. the children will have nothing taxing there brain, and at such young age they have the ability to take human thought and potential to the very limit. as they grow older, some may turn out to be the greatest minds in this planet. we can then systematically release the children into the real world, in hopes of bringing radical change through the result of a near perfect being. the second coming of christ if you will, but they will definitely be saviors. we can never achieve what they can, our minds have been in constant struggle, our only hope is with our children.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International
Re: appeal for a mystical society, [Re: ]
    #1390540 - 03/19/03 08:13 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Please tell me where I said we should only sit and home and do drugs. Obviosuely you aren't to familiar with what Leary had going in Mexico. They had no costumes, no rituals, and no rankings, yet they changed the lives of millions. If you really want to change the world, is anyone gonna take you seriousely when you're dressed like Crouching TIger Hidden Dragon? No where in my posts did I compare your thing to the KKK. I was only making the point that costumes only seperate you from society. In concept your idea is appealing, but I doubt it could ever take off.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: appeal for a mystical society, [Re: Cherk]
    #1390633 - 03/19/03 08:41 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hmm i think the KKK reference could actually be a good argument for why it could work, if a bunch of backwards hicks who hate different people could band together and create a society (wearing costumes) that doesn't seem to go away dispite its horrible ideals and its public image of contempt and disgust.

why then could not a philanthropic society then survive?
even with costumes?

of course costumes arent nessisary, i was thinking theyed only be worn for ceremony instead of suits or fancy dress, evryone could have their own, perhaps IM the only one that wold wear my styles, but i WOULD, but forget it, theres too much oposition from the public sector, im going to go with the original plan to begin as a secret society, that way it can be free from jugement, then AFTER its large and evrywhere, there can be a triumphant withdraw of the veil and people can laugh all they want because nobody will take their ridicule seriously.  unfortuneately this WILL make it a segregatory society.  but oh well, if it cant be accepted in the open here then clearly the real world will REALLY prove a smashing ground.  besides its been suggested to me be a co-conspiritor here that i should probably let this thread die :smile:
see you at the unveiling! :smile:

Offlineupupup
guardian

Loc: George "I love Hitler" Bu...
    #1392667 - 03/19/03 07:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Mitch, I generally like your posts so I hope you take this as constructive rather than destructive......

but again, your going to set up what you want to avoid.....

If it is to be it will come. You don't have do coerce, or design it...

--------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: appeal for a mystical society, [Re: upupup]
    #1392683 - 03/19/03 07:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well man we need the la-mas instructors of the new world though right if it is to come to life!? we got to give that baby a PUSH! UHHHHH PUSH IT!..... FUCK! .... i dont know whats happening... doesnt look too good. but on a ligther note maybe one day in the future well have a c section and pull this new baby into existance. :shocked:

--------------------
What?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom