Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVinny
Stranger
Most embarring thing you have done when tripping?
    #1391603 - 03/19/03 11:57 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Last night I did shrooms for the second time and I had fun untill I crashed and I could'nt chill out. I was acting really weird and I could'nt stop talking. I said the dumbest shit to my friends and it was'nt like it was funny at all. When I was getting dropped off by my friend I felt so sad and I felt so bad. And then out of no where I made a sound like a pig. Like "Snort" and my friend started to laugh at me so hard. I was so embarresed and I did'nt know what to do. It was funny cause my friend knew I was embarresed. After he laughed ,he just smiled and I knew he knew That I was really embarred. Also, I almost started to cry when I saw my pupils were so big and my friends were looking at them and laughing. Hopefully, next time I will have fun and not have the crash at the end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFatSean
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: Vinny]
    #1391625 - 03/19/03 12:06 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

You would probably have a better time if you stopped worrying about what your "friends" think about you.

Anonymous

Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: FatSean]
    #1391649 - 03/19/03 12:15 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

yep. what he said. if they're your friends man.. don't worry about it. and don't try to get people to like you... learn to like other people instead.

OfflineVinny
Stranger
Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: ]
    #1391671 - 03/19/03 12:23 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Last night my friend and I were having a great time but, then I was so worried. I dont know what went wrong. But, when we were tripping at first it was so much fun and I was thinking of funny things to say. I guess i just crashed at the end of the night and could'nt recover.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1392232 - 03/19/03 03:16 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Don't trip around sober people, and don't trip around people that laugh at things like huge pupils. It's all part of tripping, and what's so bad about having large pupils? Do they think tripping is just a joke?

Anonymous

Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: Sheepish]
    #1392268 - 03/19/03 03:25 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Tripping is all about you dont worry what they think your tripping you should see some of the embarrsing me and my friends do you wouldnt fell so bad. And you now what we dont care WE WHERE TRIPPING and if you worry about what other people think you will have a bad trip cause someone will look at you funny and think that they are making fun of you and it will bring you into a downward spiral. DONT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: fee]
    #1392484 - 03/19/03 04:35 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

"Tripping is all about you"

RIGHT ON. My first couple trips, I avoided the deep stuff - I spent time thinking about everybody BUT myself, and quickly learned that it took me quite low quite quickly. Focus on yourSELF, and maybe your friends will even follow suite

My friends and I, when we trip, basically only resort to verbal communication if necessary - no talking just to break the silence, or just to get a reaction - we share no observations about things like "dude the WALLS are MOVING, MAN" or things like that, because the more time you spend dwelling on these exterior things, the less time you have to focus on discovering what you REALLY TRUELY DEEPLY KNOW; yourself and your abilities.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Anonymous

Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1392537 - 03/19/03 04:52 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Become speritual and eating mushrooms will teach you all you need to know in life

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1394670 - 03/20/03 06:49 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

when i was tripping hardcore nuts i whent to walgreens for some glow sticks and herpes medicine (cold sore) and there was 3 really hot girls behind me in line and i showed them the package and really loudly said DAMNIT I HOPE THIS SHIT GETS RID OF MY HERPES, then they giggled and was like wow dude look at yur pupils you are fucked the hell up, then we ended up getting a hotel with them and 5 of my buddys, all the girls tripped and hung out with us, it was embarising as hell though.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineTrippy Hippy
The great whitehunter
Loc: SouthEast
Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1394711 - 03/20/03 07:06 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I have this friend that is really sarcastic, so a few times i was at the beach and came into contact with him and he just tried to bring me down the whole time by talking shit about caps and talking shit about how i was acting, it still pisses me off to this day why he thinks he is elite for some reason but what i do now is just totally ignore him, even if i'm in the same room with him i will just not speak or look at him because all he does is try to give off the "i'm higher then you" vibe. I've learned to overcome anyones "mindfuck" attempts now so it rarely bothers me what someone thinks or says about me whilst i'm tripping

Offlinetranscend
Stranger
Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: Trippy Hippy]
    #1394768 - 03/20/03 07:31 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I grabbed a couple pairs of boobs when I was tripping hardcore... but it's all good... the fact that I was tripping was understood by all, lol.

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: transcend]
    #1395499 - 03/20/03 01:00 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

i have done nothing embarissing whatsoever, except for bursting out laughing when i thought that Lil Wayne was a man with a mushroom head :laugh:

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#1396427 - 03/20/03 07:48 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

I told a fellow tripping friend(who had acne) "your pupils are huge". He thought I said pimples and I had to figuere it out then explain it to him but still it wasn't fun.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Offlinemushieangel
im his imaginaryfriend. no onecan see me buthim

Loc: somewhere fun, i hope
Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #1397034 - 03/21/03 03:16 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

lol-- i remember when you told that story about the pupils... that still makes my laugh. poor guy.

--------------------

Offlinemushieangel
im his imaginaryfriend. no onecan see me buthim

Loc: somewhere fun, i hope
Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: mushieangel]
    #1397049 - 03/21/03 03:20 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

i think the only thing i did that couldve been embaressing was i went to the bathroom with the door open, but i do that sometimes anyway, so i didnt really care... i didnt want to get stuck in there!

but i do do stupid shit when im stoned... usually i tell all sorts of stupid ass stories and then i get all embaressed that im talking about such stupid shit. i think its better to do some drugs alone, so you dont have to feel like a dork if you act stupid.

--------------------

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: mushieangel]
    #1398357 - 03/21/03 11:37 AM (21 years, 12 days ago)

I agree. Unless everyone else is on the drug with you, its not much fun.

On my first trip, I was essentially tripping alone with 6 OTHER PEOPLE, and we ended up going to my house, tightly compressed into my room, with people doing things all around me and asking tons of questions (about the computer, the tv, wanting to see me juggle, etc.)
Anyway at one point or another, one of my friends knocked a book off my bookshelf, which knocked something else off in a little chain reaction. He clearly felt kind of bad for doing it, so to lighten the mood, I did something really, really dumb. I slid my hand all the way across my entire fucking shelf, knocking about 20 books, a ton of cds, and other assorted randoms stuff on the floor. Everyone just stopped what they were doing and stared, and thought I was insane or something. I was just trying to make the guy feel better for knocking something off and that's what I got. Come to think of it now, it probably wasn't even embarassing for him, he probably thought nothing of it, which made it even more weird that I 'copied' him.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: jarby]
    #1398549 - 03/21/03 12:54 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

I once went to the bathroom when tripping at a party and the door was closed, I opended it cos it wasnt locked  and suddenly found some old biker chick taking a dump the worst part was the look on her face, :shocked: so i said sorry and quickly ran away. 

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Onlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
    #1398602 - 03/21/03 01:16 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

I was at a friend's house and sort of blacked out... when i came to i saw this huge wet spot on the floor and convinced myself that i had peed my pants.  So i go to the bathroom for further examination, and think i see my friend(hallucination) checking up on me.  So i go back downstairs and i'm trying to explain what's going on, and he says 'i don't care, just please stop talking about it.'

never found out what the wet spot was though... :confused: 

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: schmutzen]
    #1398968 - 03/21/03 04:37 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

if it were pee it would have smelt a bit and been warm... not that I know what its like the have wet your pants or anything...

Onlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
Re: Most embarring thing you have done when tripping? [Re: jarby]
    #1399372 - 03/21/03 08:38 PM (21 years, 12 days ago)

Yeah, i guess i didn't think about that at the time.  Now that i think about it,  maybe my friend did, and it was like BOOM we shared consciousness for a moment.  Just a theory.
Man you have a cool sig.
I just tried to play snowboard madness, and nothing happened.  a little dude showed up :crazy:, but no hand...wtf? 

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag