Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVinny
Stranger
I went crazy on shrooms! * 1
    #1391527 - 03/19/03 11:32 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I did shrooms last night and I had fun at first but, then I crashed and I started to bug out. I was having the best time untill I saw how late it was. And I was worried that my mom and dad would see me and know I was high. And I looked in the mirror and my pupils were huge and my face was blurry and moving. Then I was getting nevous and I wanted to get sober. But, I was just sitting with my friends and the wall was moving towards me and I was feeling guilty. Then I went out with my friends and I was going crazy and I could'nt calm down. Then when I got home I was afraid to walk into my house. When i did I got in bed and I was feeling really, really depressed. I felt like a loser and I felt like I wanted to die. I felt like my whole life was a waste. And I could'nt sleep. So, what should I do to have a better time next trip? I know It was weird because it was only my 2nd time. Mabey, I will loosen up next time. So, any advice on how to have a better time?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: Vinny] * 1
    #1391549 - 03/19/03 11:37 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

trip in the outdoors, far away from people and parents and shit.

OfflineVinny
Stranger
Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: ]
    #1391592 - 03/19/03 11:49 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

YEah, I noticed everything looked so awsome out side. Like looking through a fish eye lense. I dont know why i crashed and I was acting really weird. And I kept talking to my friends and I was so worried that they did'nt like me and i was trying to get them to laugh and I was just looking stupid. ANd I was so paranoid I was going to do something to make them laugh at me. Like when I swallowed i thought I was being loud and I thought my friends would think I was making weird noises. I dont know. Next time I guess I will know what to expect and chill out, I hope I dont get depressed like last time.

Anonymous

Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: Vinny]
    #1391604 - 03/19/03 11:57 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

When i did I got in bed and I was feeling really, really depressed. I felt like a loser and I felt like I wanted to die. I felt like my whole life was a waste. And I could'nt sleep. So, what should I do to have a better time next trip?

confront these feelings. what were you thinking? why did you think you were a loser? why did you think your life was a waste? mushrooms can show you things you don't want to see... but you have to see them.

a little while back, you posted this:

I have done shrooms once. Since then I have always smoked weed and I have gotten caught with it. To the point where my parents cant stand me and wont get me a car. And I'm almost 18. So, I dont want to get caught. So, some sucker gave me 45 bucks to get shrooms from a friend of mine. i'm going to buy some shrooms and give him less the half. So, its going to be a 1/8th. Should I share it with friends and smoke? Or should they buy their own? Cause i dont want to bug out like last time. I felt like I was screaming and I was seeing colors. It was nuts. So, I would like to split a little with friends so I can slowly trip and not get retarded and wacked out. I just need to be sober by 1 am. So when is it safe to take them and be good by then? I was thinking of like 7pm. So, any advice for a 2nd timer who has paranoid parents?

some of the things that stood out to me was that you were ripping someone off, that you were gonna be smoking pot, that you wanted to get "retarded and wacked out", and that you were concerned about being 'not-tripping' by a certain time at night.

now, ripping people off is not cool. having the type of personality that rips people off isn't going to go well with tripping. you shouldn't rip people off. i'll tell you that... and mushrooms will tell you that much more loudly.

also... for many people, smoking pot while tripping fogs up their mind or causes anxiety. this is the case for me, and so i never smoke and trip anymore, and it's alot better. try it.

the desire to 'get retarded and wacked out' is better filled by alcohol and other blind euphoric drugs. mushrooms are different. i think you're approaching it all wrong. you need to show some respect for the mushroom and not just use it to make yourself feel good. it's a learning thing. it's an exploring thing. it's a sacred thing. mushrooms don't let you abuse them...

also... when you trip, you shouldn't have to worry about time and being home and acting straight and all that shite. do it when you've got plenty of time.

warmer weather is coming and it may just be time for you to rediscover the mushroom. before next time you trip, confront the bad feelings you had during your last trip. what was it about your life that made it seem like a waste? what is it about you that made you feel like a loser? get some more mushrooms, and when there's a nice warm day and you've got nothing else to do, go somewhere like a park or forest and eat them. don't expect anything, and don't fight it... just go where it takes you.... and you'll get where you're supposed to go.

Offlineadmirejack
Stranger
Loc: MT
    #1391629 - 03/19/03 12:08 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

ya on shrooms never worry bout time bad thing very bad fucks with you dont rip people off thats low if your going to do shrooms be sure you are in a good mood and have nothing to worry about outside is the only place to be on shrooms

OfflineFatSean
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1391644 - 03/19/03 12:14 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Mushmaster, I agree totally with your post. The only thing I noticed is that you misread a part of his post.

Quote:

So, I would like to split a little with friends so I can slowly trip and not get retarded and wacked out. 

Other than that, you gave him some sound advice.

One thing I would like to add: Maybe you're not ready for the mushrooms. You're only 17 or 18, you've got lots of time. Maybe you should wait until your life becomes more stable to delve into the realm of psychadelics. I'm a little older than you (a year or so), and I had to face the exact same things (well I didn't rip anyone off  :smirk:). You'll get through it.

OfflineVinny
Stranger
Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: admirejack]
    #1391659 - 03/19/03 12:18 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I said I did'nt want to get retarded. And about that kid that gave me money, he will get some shrooms eventualy. I'm not going to go out of my way to get them for him instead of taking them myself. Anyway, I'm a "pot head" and for the past few months I have been feeling depressed and weed does'nt do the trick anymore. But, last night was the greatest. I did'nt want the fun t \o go away. But, it did and I felt like shit after wards. I cant describe how bad I flet. But, I wanted to end my life. I just layed in my bed and curled up and I felt so sad. I guess I will have to do shrooms this frieday with my friends and see how I like it. If I get sad agian i guess I have a bad reaction to shrooms.

Anonymous

#1391661 - 03/19/03 12:18 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

yes, if you're too young, it may be hard for you to really grasp what's going on in the trip.. tripping can be pretty intellectually involving.. it's not a feeling, it's an experience. it's one that i know i, at a younger age, would not have been able to understand or put together.

OfflineVinny
Stranger
    #1391665 - 03/19/03 12:21 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Also, does any one ever get the feeling that they wish they were tripping all the time? I dont want to get addicted and not be happy unless I'm tripping. I'm just worried that I will end up unhappy and addicted.

Anonymous

#1391672 - 03/19/03 12:24 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I'm a "pot head" and for the past few months I have been feeling depressed and weed does'nt do the trick anymore

dude... i've been there before. i'm sure alot of us have. weed can do that to you. cut back on that, you gotta get that excessive weed consumption induced fuzzy-depressed-lazy-dull feeling out of your system before your next trip.

also... give it more time. don't trip on friday. wait a little. give yourself time to absorb your last trip. if you go into this next trip the same way you went into the last one, you can expect similar results. a sure way to ruin psychedelics for yourself is to overdo them. maybe you should wait a while before getting into psychedelics. they're a little different than other drugs. you're young... go out and get drunk, get high, and get laid if you wanna feel good and have a good time... mushrooms aren't totally a recreational thing. treating them like one is a good way to have a bad time.

whatever you do, keep in mind the good advise people on this board can give you, and remember, it's all in your head. good luck with things.

Anonymous

#1391678 - 03/19/03 12:26 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

you will very quickly build up a tolerance to mushrooms.. it's pretty hard to trip two days in a row... and three days is impossible. tripping is an occasional thing. don't overdo it or it won't be fun anymore.

Anonymous

#1391737 - 03/19/03 12:47 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

and don't brush off what toolshroomer said just because he's attacking what you did.

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: South
    #1392972 - 03/19/03 07:08 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

And about that kid that gave me money, he will get some shrooms eventualy. I'm not going to go out of my way to get them for him instead of taking them myself. 

It's shit like that that gives drug users a bad name. If you say you are gonna fuckin do something for somebody, then go out of your way to do it. Do you not feel shitty as hell that there is some kid out there 45 dollars short and wanting some shrooms to trip on, and here you are tripping on his goddamn shrooms? That alone, my friend, is reason enough to have a bad trip :P If you do bad things, in my opinion, it seems the mushrooms punish you. So if you wanna have a good time, how bout hooking the guy up you were suppose to hook up and gettin some money for your own some other way.

People who rip others off are just pure shit man. The burden of humanity. Think of someone besides yourself for a change, you'll enjoy it! :smile:

Edited by RoKiSdEaD (03/19/03 07:09 PM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1392989 - 03/19/03 07:14 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

"I felt like my whole life was a waste. And I could'nt sleep. So, what should I do to have a better time next trip?"

Sounds like some self-confidence and some responsibility for your actions are in order. Also... wait until your parents are OUT OF TOWN it will make the trip better (at least when people are just getting started, if they live with the 'rents, this is definitely not unusual)

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery
    #1392999 - 03/19/03 07:18 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

i totally agree with toolshroomer and the mushmaster on this one and so does kramer
when you embrace the mushroom you have a much better time if it embraces you

--------------------
KRAMER CAKES

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1393023 - 03/19/03 07:26 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

"I guess I will have to do shrooms this frieday with my friends and see how I like it. If I get sad agian i guess I have a bad reaction to shrooms."

Yeah maybe you should take it that direction..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Offlinepleasesmokemarijuana
Blackface.

Loc: Ontario
Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1393093 - 03/19/03 07:47 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

You probably should stcik with booze and green for now. You moving out of your house soon? Take shrooms in your own place if you worried about parent.

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #1393157 - 03/19/03 08:08 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

That was predictable. Sorry, but this seems to be an attitude problem. What the tech support folks refer to as a PEBCAK error...
A week's not long enough, if you want to avoid having a shitty time on mushrooms, you're going to have to wait 5 years or so. Either that or take a higher dose (*far away* from your mom and dad- how many times does this need to be repeated?) with 1 or 2 really close friends ( because it sounds like most of these 'friends' of yours are dicks ) and get told what the mushrooms have already been trying to tell you whether you want to hear it or not. Have a 'bad' trip and come out a better person, I've seen it happen...

I can't really explain to you what you need to do differently, but from reading this and your other posts it just seems your whole outlook or mindset right now is not compatible with psychedelic drugs. The mushrooms probably can help you figure out why, but it will be less painful if you can figure it out on your own beforehand.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: Xibalba]
    #1393180 - 03/19/03 08:13 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

^^^^

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1393584 - 03/19/03 11:55 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

By ripping a person off who trusted you, you're telling your brain that "it's ok to punish someone who trusts you".

Then you trusted the mushrooms.

The mushrooms then punished you because you trusted them.

The mushrooms made a copy of your truth that "it's ok to punish someone who trusts you."

Until you make it right with the one who you ripped off, you will continue to have bad trips.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies