Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: Learyfan]
    #1393630 - 03/20/03 12:37 AM (21 years, 15 days ago)

Didn't you read all the replies to you thread: Will i get caught tripping?  ????? :confused:

They told you not to take shrooms because your attitude isn't good right now.... They did warn you!!!

I agree with all replies posted above... change your life before tripping again... using shrooms to change your life is possible but not the way you use them....

I suggest to give your friend twice as much shrooms as he "ordered"! as a first attitude change!

Good Luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTRaNcE_TriPPeR
TRaNcE FoRTriPPiNG!
Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: Vinny]
    #1394252 - 03/20/03 04:44 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

ok before you do anymore psychidelics, I think you need to learn a lot more about mushrooms. You can't get addicted to them. And if you are in a bad moood or feel depressed, don't do mushrooms. You are sure to have a bad trip and it will ruin the whole thing for you and you will hate mushrooms. One big thing about having a good trip is being somewhere comfortable and not worrying about your parents catching you or worrying about anything else negative. As lots of people have said, make sure you are ready for them, and honestly, I don't think you're ready for them. Wait a while before you do them ok?

--------------------
"GROOVY" - Popular 60's Slang :smirk:

Offlinemesq
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: TRaNcE_TriPPeR]
    #1395242 - 03/20/03 10:42 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I don't think there is such a thing as a bad trip....

the last trip on mushrooms I had I was given ALOT of information... so much for me that it will take a while to integrate... In the first peak of the experience I accessed the tryptamine dimension for a brief period and had a very subtle entity contact all in all most of my trip was very rewarding.... right before the end there was this kind of epiphany where I just felt totally connected and totally right and it was like the mushroom entities were saying one last goodbye..and I was at total peace with the world...

After the mystical phase came the deep introspection phase which I have become used to in my trips... it is not that the mushroom entities were'nt here at this stage but this part was when the real healing started and they didn't have time to play the games anymore... They made me deal with all the issues that were in this reality made me confront my place as a human being... and told me what I need to do to get my life on track. Now if a regular human being said the things that the mushrooms were saying it would be hard enough but to hear these things in the middle of a psychedelic experience is alot harder and it hits home harder.. and basically I woke up my gf at 12 at night and cried one of the most carthartic and very very deep cries I have had in a while... luckily she is totally understanding and was able to help me deal with what was coming up for me.

The psychedelic experience opens you up and allows you to take in notions and concepts that you normally would be blind to or would not accept...they are a true time honored method for achieving self healing and direct contact with the mystical realm... and they definitely are not to be taken lightly..

What i am trying to say is that you can't accept the playtime of the mushrooms and then get upset when they want to become serious with you...because basically thats what the recreational part is.. its just a little play time for the mushroom...
In todays society we get the impression that the only valid form of emotion is happiness no matterhow contrived but human kind has such a vast and important range of emotions to deal with...and thats why I say that there is no such thing as a bad trip ...because any trip which brings out a wider spectrum of feelings and emotions must be good for us in the end.

Edited by mesq (03/20/03 11:02 AM)

OfflineKB1EWE
WIDE-EYEDCURIOSITY
Loc: f(s) = (8t^2-3t+35)/ i
Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: Vinny]
    #1395645 - 03/20/03 02:07 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

i've discovered that there are MAYBE 1 or 2 friends that only one man can dose mushrooms with and have a good time....

....and about 2165419 friends that any one man can drink with and have a good time

eh

--------------------
E A T T H E W O R M...with moderation

OfflineCryptic
WarpedCndn

Loc: Canada
Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: FatSean]
    #1395718 - 03/20/03 02:42 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Hey i'm 17 and i am not as ignorant when it comes to drug usage as this kid.. i've learned alot from the mushroom and from LSD

hell i quit drinkn, all i do now is use DMT, LSD, Shrooms, and Salvia...

IMHO they the best teachers when it comes to learning about your very own psychosis, and understanding your life and the world around you.

And Vinny, dont give yourself a time limit, dont rip people off, calm down, and explore your mind. Mushrooms Arent Physically Addicting, and they have little to no negative Effects, and they can teach you alot. you seem more like a "I wanna get soo fucked up" kinda person, a big no no with Mushrooms unless you can control yourself.

Also you say your depressed? adress what is dragging you down before you decide to shroom again, dont judge it as it will always give bad experiences cuz it wont, you just have to give more respect to the musrhoom

now on the other hand, if you went into Siezures every time you tripped like my friend, then thats when you say you have bad experiences with them, and you choose not to use them. Psychadelic Drugs arent ment for everyone

just my 2 cents

--------------------
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

While the Trees Grow out of your Skin, Can i plant you so a forest will grow?
"When you want it, it goes away to Fast. Times you hate it always seem to last" - Marilyn Manson

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: Cryptic]
    #1398992 - 03/21/03 04:46 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

my sober friends expected me to walk into my kitchen when my parents were in it to get them pizza by myself one night while i was tripping. of course i didn't, you all know what its like, and then when we walked out, i ignored my 'rents at all cost, and my friends all grabbed like 2-3 slices each, i got jack shit, ended up practically starving to death and stuffing myself with unfilling chips from a variety store that i basically crawled to. don't trip if you don't have a nice setting to retreat to. parents (like mine and yours - the uptight ones) are fucking hell when you wanna trip (or do any other drug really).

OfflineJaxx
Random muppet.
 User Gallery

Loc: Anywhere but Elsewhere
Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: jarby]
    #1399532 - 03/22/03 12:15 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

I tripped with my dad the other day, guess I'm lucky... :smile:

--------------------
If you were to draw a continuous straight line with a standard graphite pencil the line would stretch for 35 miles.

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: I went crazy on shrooms! *DELETED* [Re: Jaxx]
    #1400144 - 03/22/03 07:52 AM (21 years, 12 days ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Invisibledeprave
GrandmasterToker

Loc: DownUnder
Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: poke smot!]
    #1400188 - 03/22/03 08:12 AM (21 years, 12 days ago)

You and your friends are not mature enough to be eating shrooms and such, your scared yer friends gunna laugh at you, your obviously not comphortable, your getting anxious, and for a good reason, If you cant find a worry-free situation, and that does not mean go and chill in yer room or something because you will then be worried to leave the room, anyway your to young, dont waste your youth on phychadelics, Ripping people off just shows your immaturity, if you realy wanted to get something for hooking someone up, you tell him you can get some for 50$ dollars, make 5 dollars, and give him ALL the shit, im sure he will be happy and you will have 5 dollars and he will call you one day again, anyway whatever im blabbering, im sure your gunna do it yourself and learn the hard way OH WELL anotherone bites the dust

--------------------

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE I LIKE TO WRITE STORIES

Offlinesarahnya
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: Vinny] * 1
    #22057162 - 08/07/15 08:37 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah just plan the trip earlier so you don't gave to worry about coming home on time and make sure you have no responsibilities that day.

Offlinesarahnya
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: sarahnya]
    #22057179 - 08/07/15 08:38 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Ok I rezzed an old thread...bad me

InvisibleMalcolm_Xtasy
Oh baby what Is you doin??
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: I went crazy on shrooms! [Re: sarahnya]
    #22057475 - 08/07/15 09:29 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Don't do shrooms when you have to worry about parents. That's rule #1

Second, do some fucking research before you do powerful hallucinogens like mushrooms.

Third, get the shit in your life in order before taking mushrooms and stop smoking so much pot. It makes for way better trips

--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale