Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM, Jimi Hendrix, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFunkMasterShroom
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Salvia - Fractal Dimensions, Ego Death, and the Unzipping of Reality * 1
    #13908691 - 02/05/11 04:16 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Okay, so everyone who's familiar with Salvia, go with me on this..

I've experienced alternate lives (within seconds, with moderate recall), the rows and rows of possible realities, the cogs/wheels/gears of existence, and the frame rates of my perception..

Now the last trip I had has been the most profound, and the most lucid.
Note, I had dosed on DXM aprox-2 hours earlier, and had smoked a bit of weed.
Now i had read that DXM often allows for better integration for the trip, as for myself, Smoked extracts of salvia have always been physically painful, emotionally frightening, and cosmically conundra.

Now, I placed what I thought was a small amount of 20x extract into my bong, mixed with a little bit of a JWH018 smoking blend, and ripped one fat hall off it, to do a small tester dose.

Next thing I know, I'm blasted into full salvia land.. But it was lagged, like I would progress through the experience, but be lagging behind somehow, then suddenly catch up, and I/it would lag again, and catch up, and so on.
But contrastingly, it seemed to be fluid at the same time.. Very strange, and difficult to explain.

Now, as I feel the familiar taste, and smell, and sensations of pressure, and stretching through my body, the reality around seemed to freeze. This reality, and I was almost as if between reality.
To the left of me near the door of my apartment, (i was on the living room couch), suddenly a Zipper unfolds.. Literally, a zipper in the fabric of this reality.. And out through this zipper stepped two of my best friends. Shae25 here on the shroomery, and his gf, though I somehow knew it wasnt really them.. it was other beings, and they where using these forms at the moment.. For my ease/familiarity, or what, idono? They both walked up to me with large grins on their faces, but a strange almost regretful look in their eyes. During this the lag-catch-up process was still happening, I believe this was due to the DXM..
Anyway, I had the most terrible feeling that something was wrong (as I often do with Salvia, not to mention a painful sensation horizontally through my face, and my waist), and A(shae's gf) started to speak to me. Saying something along the lines of "Oh, look, you smoked salvia again, we didn't expect you to do this.. don't you remember what happens? Now we have to go through all this again.."
As she said this, I couldnt find myself able to speak, but somehow I was communicating with them telepathically.. And they convinced me somehow that I had to leave now.. I didn't understand what that meant, but suddenly they showed me all the different frames of myself in the now moment. I could see all the different moments of me stretching off behind into the past, and way off in front of me into the future.. I was looking at it from a 3rd/part perspective, and there I was sitting on the couch, with all these other moments of me going off through the walls into the past and future(what I'd consider to be depth-perception of the 4th dimension) .. As I was observing this, I focused in on the person 3 moments behind where I was when I just entered this Salvia realm, and A suddenly told me that they would switch the present me, with the me 3rd me 3 moment earlier..
I didnt quite grasp what all this meant at the time, but suddenly I was back in 1st/person perspective, and Shae/A turned to their right, and this giant turning wheel/cog came up out of reality into my living room. It was covered in bodies. My bodies, all wearing different outfits, a huge collection of me's piled together into this gigantic wheel.. Shae/A(the beings) looked at the wheel and it rolled (like the giant wheel on the price is right), and they scanned through the bodies a bit, before stopping, and then levitated one of the me's from the wheel down next to me.. At this point I was feeling my body a lot more, and It felt like my legs where stuck inside the floor/couch.. I couldnt move my lower half, and could barely move my arms, but i could look around easily enough.. I felt trapped though, and it was painfully so..
As they summoned this other me next to me, he was in a catatonic like state, but was standing, and gently came out of it. He looked at me, and smiled and said Hi, and i looked back to Shae/A and they kinda smiled and shrugged. There was a very carnival-esc feeling, but with a nightmarish undertone.. Big grins and smiling faces, but dark and menacing feelings in my gut/intuition..
I then began to shift to my left, and slide over towards the wheel, I suddenly got even more scared, because I wasnt ready to leave, I didnt even know what was going to happen. They kind of said goodbye, and just plainly watched me shift over (my legs still paralyzed feeling, I was trying to get up and stop myself) with smiles on their faces, that wierd regretful look in their eyes (except the other me, I looked kinda confused, and waved at me..) Just before I was about to go into the bottom of the giant body wheel, I managed to lift my arms up, and actually open my mouth to speak. It felt as though I was sinking into a catatonic like state, like what the other me was in before he came off the wheel.
I asked out loud "What's going to happen to me!?" with and intense feeling of fear and regret for putting myself into this position (i had totally forgotten I had smoked saliva, and this all seemed vividly real, if not at all normal..)
I was sort of shifted into and under the wheel, like on a conveyer belt, and as I went under it all went black. Litght appeared again, and I was in a small and yet giant square room, with other bodies of me packed onto the walls, and ceiling. There was one of me hanging from the ceiling from his waste as well, smiling down at me, with a look of "You-know-whats-comming."
In the background outside this room, i could hear huge crashing noises, that were getting closer and closer, and it suddenlt dawned on me, that I was in a crushing room. Rooms where people go to be squished into liquid. I looked to either side of me down this room, and the walls where doing the horror-movie-hall-stretch thing, and I knew they where about to close in on me any moment. I looked up at the ceiling me, and said something like "Oh so this is what happens, you die(or something..whatever just happened to me, like I said, i forgot i smoked salvia) and the 'higher'dimensional beings just squish you into nothingness.. Wonderful.."
I was filled with horror, fear, and then a wave of acceptance came over me, because I knew I was stuck, and there was no way out. I said goodbye to all my loved ones, and waited, watching suddenly as the walls started rushing towards me..

Just as the walls closed in, all went black, and after a moment I was standing in my living room again. I WAS NOW THE OTHER ME THAT THEY PICKED OUT!... I could barely believe it.. I was this new(old from the past) me, and had the memory of the last me just being squished and all that.. It was dramatically flabergasting.. Shae/A then told me, that I had to try and fit back into the right spot, before I did the trip. I then suddenly saw the 4D expression of all the other me's stretching out into the past and future, and felt myself (remember noclipping from FPS?) go through the wall behind my couch, and try to hover/fly into the exact spot so I could return to reality.

Now this is where it got really painful, as I was starting to come back to this reality, but was somehow unable to fit right into the proper frame/position.. It was excedengly painful throughout my entire body, but particular in my lower back and my lower face.. again like a horizontal line of pain in both places..
Finally I strained and pushed, and made my way into the right spot, and the time freeze left, and I looked around and noticed I didnt even seem Shae/A leave.. But they where gone, and the zipper opening was gone as well..
Due to the DXM I kept having the lag effect, where I would fall back into the whole experience over and over, and stay stuck in it for a few moments, before snapping back out. This was very much like vividily reliving a memory.. It was strange, and I was remembering that I had just smoked salvia, and it made me feel like I couldnt quite get myself back to normal.. Again the DXM- which I also just remembered I was on..

Anyway, I must of sat there going through this flashback part for some time, maybe 20minutes, before I could finally stand and do something else.. idono how long I was actually in the Salvia world though..

Now, blah, thanks for reading if you made it this far.. I know this is basically a trip report, but I'd like to get some dialogue going on some specific effects of Salvia..

For one, does anyone else feel any kind of intense physical pain like this? Most of the things I've read talk about people experiencing mental/emotional pain, and heavy body loads/discomfort, but not so much extreme physical pain- Like being ripped apart, or infinitely stretched, or crushed..

Second, what about the zipper effect? I continually read this word being used in Salvia trip descriptions.. Hearing about some more would be helpful..

Id like to note, that this felt totally real to me, and after the trip, (and even now) I actually feel like that me that I was that got crushed did Die.. I died, and somehow was able to repick back up from another Dimensional version of myself (slightly from the past)- and that there are a great many of these selves..

That we may die constantly actually, but we just get replaced with another one of ourselves.. It happens so interdimensionally, that we are unable to notice it (except through mystical-type experiences such as this).. and we just go about our lives as if nothing ever happened. I feel this has helped me to understand the concept of "Dieing to each moment" ..

This is a theory that I've discussed previously, that was brought up from Mushroom, LSD and DMT trips..

Anyway, what kinds of other things has people experienced? Similar? Theories? etc..?

--------------------
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side.

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

"Professional help is being thought." - Bill Hicks

It would be hilarious... if it wasn't so sad...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFrenchMachine

. [Re: FunkMasterShroom]
    #13908779 - 02/05/11 05:13 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by FrenchMachine (03/25/11 12:54 AM)

InvisibleCakk
Female

Re: Salvia - Fractal Dimensions, Ego Death, and the Unzipping of Reality [Re: FrenchMachine]
    #13908786 - 02/05/11 05:19 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I've never done salvia but I'm wanting to get my hands on it badly.  Glad I have friends in states where its still legal :awethumb:

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male

Loc: Samsara
Re: Salvia - Fractal Dimensions, Ego Death, and the Unzipping of Reality [Re: FunkMasterShroom]
    #13908916 - 02/05/11 07:04 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

but suddenly they showed me all the different frames of myself in the now moment. I could see all the different moments of me stretching off behind into the past, and way off in front of me into the future.. I was looking at it from a 3rd/part perspective, and there I was sitting on the couch, with all these other moments of me going off through the walls into the past and future(what I'd consider to be depth-perception of the 4th dimension)

I had this EXACT same thing happen to me on Salvia.  Hundreds of thousands of "freeze frame" instants stretching off into the past, with me in each one, like thumbing a deck of cartoon frames and watching the animation.  It was perhaps the most frightening sight I've ever seen.  I had no idea which one of those "ME" were real, or if they would ever re-combine in any usable consensual reality...

That was the experience that caused me to swear off Salvia forever, even though I now understand that is EXACTLY how my life is being lived...unrolling and unfolding instant by instant.  Every day fewer frames left to this life.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineNGC6705
In A Constant State of Becoming
 User Gallery

Loc: RA 18:53:44 DEC -06:28:42
Re: Salvia - Fractal Dimensions, Ego Death, and the Unzipping of Reality [Re: Nature Boy]
    #13909005 - 02/05/11 08:09 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Here's my first (and still only) salvia experience.  Interesting about the zipper, which I too have noticed seems to be a theme.  Could it be some kind of archetype?  In any case, thanks for the report.  I look forward to my next session with Salvia, which will be a 1/16g at 20x.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13841605

Peace to All

--------------------
All Rights Reserved

I TAKE DRUGS SERIOUSLY   
    CULTURE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND   
    MATERIALISM IS A FAITH POSITION   

"Once you find psychedelics, you're not looking for the
accelerator anymore -- you're looking for the brakes" -- Terence McKenna

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male

Loc: Samsara
Re: Salvia - Fractal Dimensions, Ego Death, and the Unzipping of Reality [Re: Cakk]
    #13909224 - 02/05/11 10:31 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cakk said:
I've never done salvia but I'm wanting to get my hands on it badly.  Glad I have friends in states where its still legal :awethumb:

Yeah...I wouldn't be so quick to want to try this substance.  Its very dysphoric, confusing - terrifying, even.  Be careful what you want...you might just get it.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia - Fractal Dimensions, Ego Death, and the Unzipping of Reality [Re: Nature Boy]
    #13909692 - 02/05/11 12:59 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Hey FrenchMachine, I actually just read your post before typing this up, it inspired me, and I hadnt even realized it was you that wrote it.. XD
I'm glad you saw this, I'd like to see where you're standing now since the last time we discussed Salvia..
Quote:

I had this EXACT same thing happen to me on Salvia.  Hundreds of thousands of "freeze frame" instants stretching off into the past, with me in each one, like thumbing a deck of cartoon frames and watching the animation.

I've had this as you describe it, a few times in the past, but this last trip, was very unsavlia like (DXM?)in ways.. At least what I'm used to.. It wasnt like a rolla-deck, which I've had quite similar to, but literally, just me's one-after-another going way off into the future and the past, freeze framed.. without the frame parts..

Hrm.. But It also seems to be a regular type experience, the frames of realities.. At times I can see them moving as I come back to reality.. Frames rising up on my right, flying across, and falls away to my left..
Columns..

Hey NGC6705, I actually read your post right after that salvia trip, that had one the the "zipper" experiences that related to what I experienced.. again, more mind-intriguing/bogglingness.

THat death I went through, made me feel more humble, and I actually receive psychoactive/entheogenic insights.. If it wasnt so physically painful, I'd be down for all the other fear and uncomfyness.. Still half half a gram of 20x, so gonna split it into 3, share it with my gf and another friend, (who actually just experiences Bliss on it.. Though idono if he broke through..)

ANd what's with some people breaking through into blissfull exstatic laughter.. ? what's the difference?

I know I was abused a great deal as a child, as well as during the trips, I feel almost like Im suffocating.. And when I do breathe, this hurts as well.. I know when I was born, my umbilical chord was wrapped around my neck, and I was blue, almost choked to death..

I wonder if the Salvia recreates some of the birth/childhood emotional/physical (apposed to mental) memories..?

--------------------

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

OfflineKrash Kharma
What Doth Life?
Male User Gallery

Loc: The 518
Re: Salvia - Fractal Dimensions, Ego Death, and the Unzipping of Reality [Re: FunkMasterShroom]
    #13910004 - 02/05/11 02:01 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

You're right about the time-lapse/lag thing; it's because of the DXM.
In my experience, it seems almost as if DXM is Salvia's 'preferred' method of use. It works well with all the dissociatives (probably because it is one), but DXM seems to be perfect for it.

Funnily enough, the times I've done it on dxm are more often than not, times I *haven't* gotten the wheel/cog/zipper/curtain thing. It just slings me back and forth from their reality to this one, until I realize what's going on, and then a full transition is made; what happens then is that I flash between blank unconsciousness and awareness of being in the presence of great beauty (more often than not, it's a black field filled with a dancing aztec/mayan/indian/native american/egyptian/etcetcetc goddess, filling me with all sorts of messages (which are usually very positive, apparently contrary to most people's Salvia experiences) and great works of art that haven't been created yet; I become compelled to create them. Like I'm fulfilling a pre-planned metaphysical/mathematical destiny.

While I have experienced multiple instances of myself as you described a few times, for me what happens instead is that I lose all sense of *self* and don't gain it till the end of the trip when I'm starting to come out of it, like in a dream when you realize you're dreaming and have this whole other normal life that takes precedence over what you're experiencing right now... I find myself in a giant space, oftentimes filled with cathedral-like buildings with gothic design, covered in gears (cones and various shapes sticking out of the buildings) that spin; in the time I'm thinking about right now, *I* was a purple taffy-like substances that these things were pulling, although I didn't seem "separate" from them.
They were going "heave-ho heave-ho" and doing that repeating thing they often do, shaping me into whatever it was they wanted, but I felt like we were the same thing; like if my skull had these gears on it and it did that to my hair all day, and for whatever reason, my hair was conscious for it. If that makes any sense. We're doing "it" to our self.

It seems like there's different levels to salvia-space itself, beyond "levels of a salvia trip". On small amounts in the right environment, I get strange alterations of my surroundings (hallways of infinity going off into the darkness, etc) and a bit of a conversation with a female entity. On slightly higher doses I'm confronted by angry peoplethings that are pissed at me for wasting their time. At slightly higher doses, I get reality-rips/ripples and multiple instances that resemble Jimi Hendrix's "Axis: Bold As Love" cover, or other random representations of hundreds of me, including zippers cards stair-cases tiles and so on.
On higher doses I live out various lives that I remember intricately.
but more often than not I hit as much as I can humanly stand and get blasted straight into amnesiac hyperspace and just randomly find myself being built back into myself.

If it's like, "real" or whatever, it seems as if smoking more of it just has you remain amnesiac/unconscious for the body/time-state selection process and you only become aware of what's happening to you when the integration process is already in progress.

RP, the "blissful ecstatic laughter" usually happens because the user did it A) around a bunch of other schmucks or B) in a light environment. In the latter case, they're lucky it didn't go sour and cause them severe discomfort but instead opted to just "seem so profound that the sheer insanity of it is hilarious"

To deal with the pain, maybe next time mix in some opiates :smile: Honestly I don't think it'd make much impact though, salvia kind of just does what it wants...

--------------------

The number of times I edit my post is directly related to the number of times I've hit the bong :bonghit2:

Edited by Krash Kharma (02/05/11 02:06 PM)

OfflineLookDown
Stranger

#13910547 - 02/05/11 03:59 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FunkMasterShroom said:
Id like to note, that this felt totally real to me, and after the trip, (and even now) I actually feel like that me that I was that got crushed did Die.. I died, and somehow was able to repick back up from another Dimensional version of myself (slightly from the past)- and that there are a great many of these selves..

That we may die constantly actually, but we just get replaced with another one of ourselves.. It happens so interdimensionally, that we are unable to notice it (except through mystical-type experiences such as this).. and we just go about our lives as if nothing ever happened. I feel this has helped me to understand the concept of "Dieing to each moment" ..

You follow a path through life.  Each time something significant happens in your life another path branches off and you continue on that new path.  The old path keeps going only a different you is following it to the end.  So if on one path you die another path branches off and you continue on that new path as if nothing happened.  You wont die permanently until it is your time to leave this world.  I know that probably sounds weird but it goes with the idea of you seeing multiple yous on the wheel and you seeing all the different moments while sitting on the couch.  Each one is a different you on a different path.

Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia - Fractal Dimensions, Ego Death, and the Unzipping of Reality [Re: LookDown]
    #13911339 - 02/05/11 06:48 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

You follow a path through life.  Each time something significant happens in your life another path branches off and you continue on that new path.  The old path keeps going only a different you is following it to the end.  So if on one path you die another path branches off and you continue on that new path as if nothing happened.  You wont die permanently until it is your time to leave this world.  I know that probably sounds weird but it goes with the idea of you seeing multiple yous on the wheel and you seeing all the different moments while sitting on the couch.  Each one is a different you on a different path.

Oh ya, this occurred to me before I ever had this experience. It'd be sweet to get some discussion on here about these kinds of multi-dimensional aspects.

--------------------

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

InvisibleCakk
Female

#13931521 - 02/09/11 03:34 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Yea now that I think about it I'm in no big rush to try it.  Plus its not a very long trip and many people have gone crazy on it and I wouldn't like that

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Salvia - Fractal Dimensions, Ego Death, and the Unzipping of Reality [Re: Cakk]
    #13931711 - 02/09/11 04:41 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

the salvia is in part fragments of everything we associated with as being , ourselves, many of them, infinite spiral beings holding boxes for me in this case each box was a reality that would cause me to leave this one , i rejected it it was terrifying, that was the first experience. prior to that i simply did not exist for a good long time and then i realized i stopped existing and then the spirals became.
quid however is interesting , a quid experience shows the progress into what is going on in a smoother way

i see people's personalities unfold and they are colored to show me who they are "oh he's a musician, yeah he's not a superb friend, oh neither is she, wait is anyone ? " these sorts of things, that later become , just us , hyper dimensional use ,

smoking 10 x a long time later it was then buddhas in the spiral , and it took all my strength to say no , i will stay here please let me stay , i must find this on my own , its such a fast onset with smoke its almost unholy , for the brave BUT not the careless, there is a HUGE difference

then another time i was just my grandpa, while i was sitting in my body meditating, that was a good deep meditation, i could appreciate the strangeness of that.

salvia is a pristine precise mystery for sure.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

InvisibleFrenchMachine

. [Re: FunkMasterShroom]
    #13937900 - 02/10/11 05:48 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by FrenchMachine (03/25/11 12:55 AM)

Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia - Fractal Dimensions, Ego Death, and the Unzipping of Reality [Re: FrenchMachine]
    #13943684 - 02/11/11 06:32 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Haha, wow, awesome French, I'm eager and excited to fill in some more :laugh:
To start, I believe I was able to recall all this, with such vivid detail because I was on DXM...

Okay, onward..

The zipper. It was literally a zipper in the space between me on the couch and the front door. It just seemed to appear there, and it unzipped horizontally, and it was just big enough for Shae, and A(the beings) to walk through it.. It wasnt like other salvia zipper effects, it was just as I describe.. Like someone unzipping a big curtain and stepping through..(a bigger zipper then on a jacket or something, but not much bigger) And Shae/A looked distinctly real, as they do any other day outside salvia, besides the odd expressions on their face, which I've never seen them have IRL.. again, the realism is far removed from my previous indistinguishable visual/feeling salvia sensations.

Next- This is the first time I've ever experienced actual enteties, that I could easily distinguish, that interacted with me, as me.. (in my 1st salvia(10x) experience, I lived a life of another man, and interacted with others, but not entities, these where other people in that man's life.. and I could barely scrape together memories of it all..)

And I totally get that "higher" entity looking down at a "lower" one, with amusement.. i've experienced this with DMT entities, and with internal Mushroom conversations..

It's so strange, it does feel so absolutely familiar, and just purely.. "Right".. but because of all the physical sensations that cause such discomfort and pain, I think that is what's causing all the fearful uncertainty.. what with the whole no-time-to-adjust-ness.. Though, I can't be sure.. nonetheless.. I repeatedly get a feeling of "Home".. or possibly like how Neo felt when he was unplugged from the matrix.. into "the world of the real"
And I've gotten that "Oh no, what did I do to reality.. It's fucked forever" feeling, but it wasnt as prominent in this trip.. As I was able to see much clearer, and was actually interacting with things as though they where real.. Unlike my other trips..
DAMN MAN! XD It is that feeling, like I'm suddenly unplugging from the "game" and seeing the outside.. Where we all came in from, and since we unplugged ourself, the beings there have to plug us back in.. OMG @.@

Next- Yea, so when I became third person i went off to the right, and everything was like noclipping mode, and I was looking down at myself on the couch.. All the other versions of me where about a foot or two away from the next, and they went way off in front of the me on the couch, and way off behind the me on the couch.. It was this life, at least that's what appeared, but it was each moment, and there the row of them must have went off into the billions.. The other me's I could see that went behind, where just of me in the same position of sitting on the couch.. and the ones going off in front, where the same.. (like how many frames/moments of existence would there be to show someone getting up from the couch.. Thousands? hundreds of thousands?... O.o)
It wasnt like frames really.. it was a big row off me's.. Totally 3rd dimensional.. I was just looking down through the walls from the top right side of the me on the couch..

And yes, when I went 3rd party it was sort of waxy come to think of it.. In fact the whole experience, though as real as this, was somewhat like a lucid dream.. Your lucid, but only really what your focusing on.. the rest is sorta a blur(water-coloury), but you dont really notice..?

Okay next- The Big wheel.. It was kinda like a cog, but more like a giant wheel from the wheel of fortune.. Except it was made out of Bodies.. other me's.. or at least there was soo many that they covered the entire outside of it.. It was massive! It must have been the size of mountain, but somehow it fit right in my living room XD
It was creepy to say the least, suddenly seeing a bunch of bodies at first, but then realizing that they are all different me's! oh man..
Anyway, when they cycled through, the wheel turned downward a bit, then slightly back upward I believe, and it made the kind of sound any big machine would make if it was moving.. like a mechanical/hydrolic "vmmmm" sound, and when it stopped it would make a "k'chunk" sound.. again, the bodies where just all piled hap-hazardly together, and where stuck to it(or made of the bodies), almost like a magnetics/static..

I cant quite remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure they just picked one out, and it sort of came out on it's own(the body).. But I was pretty freaked out, so they may have actually grabbed the body themselves.. But I think I'd remember Shae/A carrying one of my bodies...i'm a big guy compared to them XD it woulda looked awkward..

And Yes, the other versions looked as real as can be.. How can I even portray my feelings at the time...

Quote:

So...let me see if I have this straight...the Beings you were interacting with picked out another physical body for you while you were in this place, this Salvia realm...then your "old" body was crushed/squished and you came back feeling as though you were now inhabiting this new body they have picked out?

Yes- they told me first when I was 3rd person view, that they would take the 3rd one of me before I actually blasted into the salvia realm.. So it was probably just as I finished blowing out the smoke.. When they showed me this, the wheel came up (and I was back in 1st person) and then they had to find that exact 3rd-moment-back-body on the wheel, and summon it down.

I went into the squish room, squished, and came back as the one they pulled from the wheel.

I knew I was the one they pulled from the wheel, I was standing right where the squished me saw before going to the room.. I knew from the beings that they did this, and i also got a feeling of like- not to tell people this, or not to just come back to salvia land all willy nilly.. i cant quite tell, but it was like, it wasnt exactly normal for them to replace me the way they did.. or something.. 
anyway- this 'new' me..was actually an older me.. like I said, 3 moments-before- behind the one that died.. So i was replaced with myself from 3 moments before I actually saw the zipper.. uhg.. how can I explain it better.. silly typing..
uhm...

as for the room.. It was like about a 10/10 room.. but at the same time, like 100's of feet by 100's of feet... This room is the most familiar part that I can recall from other salvia trips.. I swear to god that I have been in that room before.. and I went through the OMG-I-am-about-to-die feeling the same.. but this time around, I could vividly see it all.. and again, the other me's where as real as any..but in this room, it was like a big joke, that I was gonna die.. they were almost mocking me.. all I could do was accept my fate though.. there was definetly a sense of anticipation for what may be after? :O

So yea, this is getting intense because my last DMT trip was as real as this.. Like real people, with real experiences.. not psychedelic in the fractal kelidiscope sense, but vivid, and lucid.. like everyday life.. And now this Salvia experience, was much the same..
Though I did die in the DMT experience, it was not like this, and was actually very awe-some feeling.. compared to awe-ful.. I died, and there we all where at the end of Time, partying it up.. Very comforting.. 

Though this salvia trip is comforting in another way if similar.. the whole, replacement life if this one gets lost/messed up..
.....That's maybe what it was.. I smoked the salvia, and they where like "Oh, you did this again.. you know what we have to do now.. you can't go back.. we have to get rid of this one and replace you with another.. " @.@ ...oh man.. I'm getting on edge now, lol ... i'll leave it at that, sorry if it's all over the place..

This is so great.. And I do intend to do some more, I have to save what I have left for my gf to try (her first time) but I'll get some more..and intend to go into it, until I can be more comfortable with the whole thing.. (off dxm)

I'll go through the links too, and reverb anything else I remember or recognize..

--------------------

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: Rainman, Spider Jump

Loc: Sol III / Solar Circuit
    #13943692 - 02/11/11 06:39 AM (6 years, 4 months ago)

you sir are a hermes of the beyond :tripping::thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleFrenchMachine

. [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #14071402 - 03/05/11 05:19 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by FrenchMachine (03/25/11 12:57 AM)

Stranger
Male User Gallery

#14072381 - 03/05/11 09:07 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I tried what I had last as a quid, 3 times. the last time was the most intense, just this week, thursday it was. It was the distinct salvia sensation, but far more easy-to-go buildup, though I was drunk, and it didnt seem to last long- a 2 compared to this trip report (it being a 5) id say..

I gave a little less then half what was left to my fiance, Here's her trip
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13956781#13956781

i was to say the least, shocked, but not so surprised in a way, from our past other entheogenic experiences.

Otherwise, I was too frightened to try a full trip again. Though now, I am sure ready.

As for the sounds, literally it was as if through my ears, whoever the me was I was hearing out of at the time. The things mentioned that were specifically telepathic were the only parts where it was as if I was hearing it my head.. Not from outside.. The Wheel moving, and the room was all from my ears, at least the In trip ears that I had..

--------------------

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

Edited by FunkMasterShroom (03/05/11 09:09 PM)

Offlinephysics envy
Stranger
    #14079702 - 03/07/11 08:00 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Great, great trip report!  I cannot believe the level of detail you can recall.  As I read it, it brought back a lot of memories I had forgotten. 

I sometimes have the same pain towards the end of the trip as I try to get back into my body.  For me...it's usually like I'm on the inside of a ferris wheel rotating quickly, but my bottom half rotates and my top half is stationary.  It doesn't feel good...sometimes it's more painful than others. 

When I'm in that mechanical part of salvia world, everything just keeps spinning like parts of a big clock and somehow it always melds together just perfectly like gears, but is so much more intricate - like super-hi-def.  I always feel like I'm just a step thought-wise behind what's happening...like I'm always trying to catch up with the constantly changing reality. 

At the start I always have trouble letting go..at least the first time I do it after a long layoff.  It's like right from the get-go something goes wrong and I want to abort because I feel like I'm falling off the floor as it starts rotating and I try to hold on to get my balance but I never quite get it and I'm just trying to get back to my non-rotating reality and I know I can stop it if I can just get to that place I see just out of reach but I can't stop spinning and get to it...<< gasp! >> ... know what I mean???

Salvia. Man. :-)

--------------------
Salvia Quid Enthusiast

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia - Fractal Dimensions, Ego Death, and the Unzipping of Reality [Re: physics envy]
    #14124530 - 03/15/11 12:49 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I have done salvia hundreds of times.
I normally try to stay below level 5 - immaterial which is where the weirdest stuff happens:
for me it starts with the
appearance of smoothed plastic toys (like a yellow toy house maybe 10 feet high), thin metal toys like trucks or trains (and which could be as large as the real thing), and also products or toys made of cake icing, toffee or candy.
I relate all of that to level 4 - visionary, and it persists through level 5 - immaterial.

in level 4 the visuals are somehow composite, blends of multiple visual frames mixed together, which is consistent with the fading of signals taking longer than normal so that the frames will overlap and blend together.

in level 5 the overlapping of frames is much more intense and at the edges of objects it is not smoothed. so the edges of things begin to compound or fragment, and we see toothed formations like cogs zippers and polyopia of many kinds: progressions of tiny figures. representations of moments extending and even separate versions of self.

the separate versions of self, or noticing of a self that would have normally faded already, to be replaced by the current self (usually a 3 second cycle), can be quite shocking, and I find that with this some physical pain is often also noticed, which is more than just itches that have persisted longer than normal (which also happens)

I notice the exchanging of overlapping selves, and not only a tearing skin discomfort or merging with other objects/fabrics but also to some extent a struggle for control of my body musculature while noticing separate selves, and this may lead to pain and writhing followed accompanied with /paranoia and visitations/judgments of others (imaginary) with telepathic communication with those imagined guests in the room.

I think that all of this can happen under dosage and setting circumstances with all psychedelics, it is just that we can and do "safely" go too far with salvia, level 5 being the extent that really is too far for fun. I most prefer to go just to level 4.

Since salvia is such a short lived thing, and so strong, it is awkward to steer to level 4 every time and I do cross into level 5 at least one time in 8 - inadvertently; and similarly while steering for level 4 I often only get level 3 also 1 time in 8.

most of my trip reports were posted 5 or 6 years ago but I still keep a book, and frequently am compelled to write something down as I begin to level out, since it is often so astonishing.
reading back through hundreds of reports I see many common themes recurring, and many motifs reappearing that each time seemed so significant.

OfflineGoose
Student of life
Male

Re: Salvia - Fractal Dimensions, Ego Death, and the Unzipping of Reality [Re: redgreenvines]
    #14126696 - 03/15/11 09:13 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

i have heard voices on salvia.
they have told me

im not ready yet. i will be fine. come back again.

the last time i had salvia i felt a oneness with everything.

on higher doses of salvia ive felt my whole body tingle

ive been traped between dimentions temporarily and was not sure what one i came from.

ive had out of body experience were i was floating 10 to 15 feet above were i was siting.

--------------------
"i will study and prepare myself so that when my opportunity comes i will be ready" Abraham Lincoln

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM, Jimi Hendrix, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience