Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Thank you!
    #1391132 - 03/19/03 09:27 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I just want to give a shout out to all the fuckers that made the current world situation possible:
Republicans!
Bush supporters!
SUV drivers (if it wasnt for your fucking wastefullness we wouldnt have to attack a country to get a friendly oil source)
Democrats! (because you are too much of a pussy to stand up to Republicans and take the corporate dick up your ass as much as the Republicans.)
And last but not least the ignorant, fat, and lazy population who just dont give a fuck here in the states. Take personal responsibility for what is happening in this country and dont rely on other organizations to watch out for your rights. Stand up and Demand them!
Wake the fuck up! THings are changing in this country and not for the better. Your rights are getting trampled and nobody gives a fuck! Do you want the right to post on an illegal drug oriented website? Wake the fuck up and vote out Republicans. Do you someday want to enjoy the freedom of smoking pot openly? Well then dont support the right in this country! Dont react to the "Fear Factor" that the government uses to allow them to take away you fucking rights. America needs to open its eyes and see what is going on. If Patriot II is passed and our idiot for a leader is reelected I am seriously considering leaving until things have some resmeblance to what America should be, and has been within my own lifetime.

Edited by Buddha5254 (03/19/03 09:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: Thank you! [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1391146 - 03/19/03 09:30 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Um.........then leave.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
Loc: The northern part of sout...
    #1391154 - 03/19/03 09:32 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Buh bye now

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

Shur drinkin kils brane sells--but only the week ones!!

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Thank you! [Re: Fred Garvin]
    #1391164 - 03/19/03 09:35 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Actually I think it might be better to stay and fight it now that I calmed down. I would never leave my country, unless they revoked my citizenship and deported me, which could easily happen with Patriot II

Anonymous

#1391184 - 03/19/03 09:42 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

hahaha.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1391279 - 03/19/03 10:10 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

pathetic....

1 hour 45 minutes until liberation

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Edited by Innvertigo (03/19/03 10:10 AM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1391290 - 03/19/03 10:14 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Seems the majority of voters don't agree.

Go ahead and go. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinerhizo
herb eater
Loc: Superposition of possible...
    #1392510 - 03/19/03 04:46 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

where would you go if you did leave? if you don't stay and fight big brother will eventually find you. he's murdering people in iraq as i write this. however, this is all hypocrisy as i left 5 years ago. i think the US is more successful at the persecution and concentration of drug users than the nazis were with jews. the work camps(aka prisons) must be good business, otherwise i don't see why businesses invested over 40 billion in the prison industry last year. conservatives ignore this, probably because they'd rather see blacks in jail than on the street. as for marijuana laws, telling people who believe they have certain inalienable rights that they can't grow a plant is like trying to tell jews that they can't be jewish.

US has 5% of world's population and 25% of world's prisoners. The US has the highest incarceration rate of any nation on earth.

--------------------
An optimist is never pleasantly surprised.

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Re: Thank you! [Re: rhizo]
    #1392535 - 03/19/03 04:52 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

That is a sad state of affairs. I hope soon we realize the continued failure of prohibition.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous

#1392573 - 03/19/03 05:04 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

You're welcome. And I'll vote for Bush next time around too.

Offlineupupup
guardian

Loc: George "I love Hitler" Bu...
Re: Thank you! [Re: z@z.com]
    #1392605 - 03/19/03 05:11 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

How creative......

--------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Re: Thank you! [Re: upupup]
    #1392627 - 03/19/03 05:16 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Thanks.....

--------------------

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Re: Thank you! [Re: upupup]
    #1392630 - 03/19/03 05:17 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

BTW we can't see the avatar that is located at C:\bush.jpg. You have to upload it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom