Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineassassinscreed62
Stranger
I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions?
    #13907709 - 02/04/11 10:03 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I snuck out with my 2 friends at 1 in the morning and we went to the park and it was pitch black and they had 2 huge ziploc bags filled with like a shitload big blue mushrooms. I ate 30 gs..yes i know thats alotr for my first time. they only ate like 10 gs, and it was my first time ever doing any drug, and i took way to much. At first i was giggiling and seeing colors and i thought it was pretty cool. That lasted for about 10 minutes. I kept looking back and my friends were farther and farther away from me it was like i was walking ahead of them and there was a point where i was alone and couldnt see or hear them, and i dont know why or how. The park soon turned into a swamp with mushing up water and tall trees and fog all around me. The sky kept turning a really dark blue or black or purple. The trees were in weird shapes, like guitars, and one of them was of a fairy with wings. I was wandering around aimlessly for about 1 hour and on the way i kept finding these thick books and i would open it and it would only open to a certain page and each book i found it would be a different insult to me or it telling me something, like "Keep it up, your alost there, where ever there is, probably nowhere. and "isn't it funny how everything close to you ends up leaving?" After a while i saw these cloaked people yelling like sirens and would run at me and right before they could get me they would disapear. They kept running at me, and soon i started finding dead bodies in the middle of the path, like of my mom, my dad, my best friend, my teacher, and every 5 minutes i would find a new one. Then, i was running from the cloaked people and the bodies, and around a corner came my uncle, whoes been dead for 3 years. He smiled at me in a creepy way and said " You won't be able to fight your way out of this situation, you really did it this time." then he walked away into the darkness. Then i came to a dead end and my mom was standing there and she said " its over now, just calm down and breathe and you can get out of this hell..or you could always stay here with me." then she dissapeared and i felt really tired from everything..(i was still in the swamp land) So i just got on the floor and i fell asleep almost instantly and i was so scared and sweating and shaking. When i woke up i was laying down in someones backyard and it was 5 in the morning and my friends were standing over me trying to wake me up and i got home before my mom was up...that was the worst thing thats ever happend to me.. I cryed it was so scary i just wanted it to stop..and btw was i walking around seeing everything around me as this or was i just imagining all this happening while sitting down somewhere..i was so out of touch with reality i dont know..whats your opinion on all this??

Edited by assassinscreed62 (02/04/11 10:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrungeman17
Male

Loc: usa Flag
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: assassinscreed62]
    #13907781 - 02/04/11 10:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

my first opinion is u should have posted in the right forum pertaining your subject, no one will take you seriuously if you don't

--------------------

OfflineGrungeman17
Male

Loc: usa Flag
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: Grungeman17]
    #13907785 - 02/04/11 10:25 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

your not 18 either are you son?

--------------------

Offlinewisepotatochips
penis in your mouth

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: Grungeman17]
    #13908054 - 02/04/11 11:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yea you got lucky son

dont test your luck with your life

cuz you always wake up from a nightmare

but once your in jail you cant wake up from it
the goverment hates the mushroom
so be careful  tread lighty your walking on ice

life is only once take your fear and understand it
you had a great trip you got away from the law
and diddent wake  up in hospital or jail
or with a drug or nudeity charge and face being a child molester

if they were wet then thats nothing
if they were dry then you handshaked with your death

relize a good trip = enjoyable
so/so trip = a experince
bad trip = death jail or worse cuz theres worse things then jail

Offlinewisepotatochips
penis in your mouth

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: wisepotatochips]
    #13908055 - 02/04/11 11:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

InvisibleveggieM

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? (moved) [Re: assassinscreed62]
    #13909085 - 02/05/11 07:07 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

This thread was moved from Website Announcements and Feedback.

Reason:
Better suited here in Trip Reports.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? (moved) [Re: veggie]
    #13910231 - 02/05/11 12:50 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

That's what you get when you eat a mega dose man. I can not believe you took that much, no surprise you had an awful experience, anyone would if they took that much.

Offlinewisepotatochips
penis in your mouth

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? (moved) [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #13910569 - 02/05/11 02:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

thats a great experince lol

you got to relize that your family is going to die

i had that happen i thought my girlfreind was dead when i ran away to the woods to trip with hippy girls

i was like NOOOO MY GIRL HER FERRETS HER KITTY :'(  I MISS THEM SO BAD :frown:

Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master
Trans-female User Gallery

Loc: germany Flag
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: assassinscreed62]
    #13911752 - 02/05/11 06:24 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

massive dosing used to be my specialty , until the experience became too weird . the horrors of large dosing in my opinion can potentially send anyone permanantly insane and institutionalized for life .  the shrooms demand a certain amount of respect and fear . i found the part of your story referring to a book randomly insulting you interesting .  once the shrooms took me to hell and i swear the shrooms were speaking to me through what was on the tv at the hieght of my hellride . angry voices mocking and taunting me . ive never been the same since .  all i know is that there is power and mystery contained in those little bastards . the universe is stranger than any of us dare to imagine .

Edited by atomicshaman (02/07/11 05:49 PM)

Offlinethissongis
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: atomicshaman]
    #13911778 - 02/05/11 06:34 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Prepare to learn what hppd is lol :datass:

OfflineMr Jones
Male

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: thissongis]
    #13911981 - 02/05/11 07:15 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

You're lucky a bad trip was the only detrimental effect that came from that large of a dose. I remember reading that extremely high doses like that can induce seizures in some people.To answer your question, i'm guessing that you were most likely sitting somewhere. I have never dosed anywhere near that much, but eating a quarter immobilized me for almost the entire duration of my trip. Hopefully you've gained the knowledge that mushrooms are to be respected and taking that high of dose with NO experience is a VERY bad idea.

--------------------
"A cap of good acid costs five dollars and for that you can hear the Universal Symphony with God singing solo and the Holy Ghost on drums."-HST :mushroom2:

OfflineThrill
Regnarts
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Beyond the Grey Sky Flag
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: Mr Jones]
    #13920508 - 02/07/11 11:43 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Taking that much for your first time was wildly irresponsible and you should be happy as hell that a bad trip was the only negative consequence. Maybe next time you try something new youll read up on it a little bit...

Offlinealex9009
Stranger
Male

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: Mr Jones]
    #13921244 - 02/07/11 02:26 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mr Jones said:
You're lucky a bad trip was the only detrimental effect that came from that large of a dose. I remember reading that extremely high doses like that can induce seizures in some people.To answer your question, i'm guessing that you were most likely sitting somewhere. I have never dosed anywhere near that much, but eating a quarter immobilized me for almost the entire duration of my trip. Hopefully you've gained the knowledge that mushrooms are to be respected and taking that high of dose with NO experience is a VERY bad idea.

Dude, a quarter completely immobilized me too.  It was an absolutely terrifying experience.  This guy is saying he took more than 4 times that amount.  I honestly find that hard to believe, muscling down an ounce of dry shrooms is a feat in itself. 

But if you really did take 30g, I'm glad you're alright man.  An infinite number of confused mistakes could have happened. You probably have a few things to share with the world now.  But don't fuckin' do that again!  haha

Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: alex9009]
    #13922523 - 02/07/11 05:58 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

from the research ive done , a lethal dose of shrooms is supposedly many kilograms . i think ive read on more than one website the lethal dose is half or ALL of your body weight !  certainly wouldnt want to test that theory.  . ive heard many people allege that a cup of coffee is more toxic than the little brothers . ive never heard of anyone dying from massive dosing { unless you count a couple of sad cases that have jumped off bridges etc whilst under the influence }.  feel free to correct me if any of you know what the lethal dose is { i dont trust what i read } . happy camping !

--------------------
I only do legal drugs like alcohol , tobacco and valium so fuck off and die :goat:

:

Edited by atomicshaman (02/26/11 06:18 PM)

OfflineMisto
Scoop
Male

Loc: CO
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: atomicshaman]
    #13938972 - 02/10/11 11:39 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Not talking shit about you but just in general, uneducated people that do drugs are what makes everyone think drugs are evil.. certain people just should not do drugs especially mushrooms. Please be more careful next time and research something before you decide to just dive head first into something your not even close to being ready for.

--------------------

OfflineLanLord
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Mateo, Ca. USA
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: Misto]
    #13940634 - 02/10/11 05:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

my recommendation is stay in school and learn what a paragraph is.

--------------------
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.

Offlinecookiedesert
Stranger
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: LanLord]
    #13950255 - 02/12/11 09:33 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Uncanny how similar your trip was to the vault dweller's trip in Fallout 3...

OfflineAidzy
Stranger
    #13966168 - 02/15/11 07:47 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

This story is a load of balls! if his entire reality disappeared he would be sucking and eating shit in a institution.

one thing where were your friends in this scenario giant penises. cause if u were my friend i would of thrown water over you. slapped you or something

i think you wrote this on 30gs

OfflineGlayvin
Desert Species
Male

Loc: Arizona, USA Flag
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: Aidzy] * 1
    #13969382 - 02/15/11 06:30 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

...Were they fresh or dried?

OfflineeloC
It All Comes From Within..
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shpongle Land Flag
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: Glayvin]
    #13990740 - 02/19/11 04:02 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Blue Mushrooms?
30Grams?
Okay...
From what I know about mushrooms, you would most likely, die from a panic attack, you would lose your ego, the outside world would seem distant, you would die from a heartattack...
There is no way...
I'm sorry I just don't believe it..

--------------------
:header:
Signature Credit : CosmicFool

OfflineIncarnate3
Stranger
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: eloC] * 1
    #13993255 - 02/19/11 11:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Obviously fresh shrooms! This guy took the equivalent of like an eighth dry lol

OfflineeloC
Male User Gallery

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: Incarnate3] * 1
    #13993323 - 02/19/11 11:54 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Probably very true!

--------------------

OfflineSB-2
Innovator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Between Here and There
Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: eloC]
    #14006366 - 02/22/11 08:51 AM (13 years, 28 days ago)

I dosed 30g (Dry, not fresh) and came back from the trip. I came back different, though. It was weeks ago and I still can't shake the feeling that nothing is real. I'm about to post something I wrote during the trip in trip reports.

30g probably won't kill you, but if you think it's going to be a good time and you can handle it no problem, the shrooms are going to teach you some humility. We're not talking about pretty colors here, we're talking about being gone for weeks in a dark place your mind tells you that you can never come back from. I came back after about 7 hours (Real world time).

I respected psychadelics before that trip. My feelings for them now are a combined sensation of fear and love.

The human mind is a scary place, and it gets scarier the deeper you go. Travel there at your own risk.

Taking 30g dry is not something I'll do again in the near future, and it is not something I would recommend to anyone that is not a very seasoned tripper.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, there's no way he took 30g dry...he wouldn't have been walking around. I left my body for about 7 hours on 30g, and experienced ego death about 1:30 in...I think. I stopped logging at about 1:00 in. But remember, there are different degrees of "dry". His could have only been 50% dry. That trip sounds like more than 1/8th to me.

--------------------
Let the poor not tear down the fortune of the rich, but fervently build fortune of their own.

Tired of fruiting chambers, glove boxes, and flow hoods?
Tired of getting a few shrooms after all your hard work?
Tired of war, poverty, world hunger, and the government?

...Then check out my lazy grower's guide!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15123541

Edited by SB-2 (02/22/11 08:56 AM)

OfflineeloC
Male User Gallery

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: SB-2]
    #14008731 - 02/22/11 05:21 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

I don't know. I know I tripped on Saturday, it's currently Tuesday, and I ate 3 grams of fresh mushrooms. I tripped very hard. But of course I was alone. I lost reality. I couldn't control my actions, or anything. It was a difficult trip, I can't imagine, 30 grams. But I guess everyones tollerance and mental abilities are different.

--------------------

Edited by eloC (02/22/11 05:28 PM)

OfflineeloC
Male User Gallery

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: SB-2]
    #14008819 - 02/22/11 05:36 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

And, yes, sorry I didn't read your the rest of your post. But, I have the same feeling that you do for the "little brothers".My last trip, was crazy! Never anything that I have experienced or will experience, endure, anything. It will never be like that. I came out of that trip. I had my benzo just in case things went bad. They did, I decided to keep strong, and stick through it because someone on here, said those can be the most valuable experiences, so far it has. I learned from that trip. I now have a new respect for these little magic mushrooms. I'm going to try to gain the courage to try and go back into those outer realms of reality again. But until I feel comfortable, I will be carefull with these little guys. Be careful with psychedelics. They can hurt you, and help you. You never know.

--------------------

Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: eloC]
    #14016771 - 02/23/11 09:56 PM (13 years, 27 days ago)

damn !  i wish i could trip hard { or at all } on 3 grams fresh . i need close to a pound to lose reality . i would never run out if i had your extreme sensitivity to the little brothers . oh well ... looking foward to a better haul this winter .

--------------------
I only do legal drugs like alcohol , tobacco and valium so fuck off and die :goat:

:

OfflineeloC
Male User Gallery

#14025649 - 02/25/11 02:02 PM (13 years, 25 days ago)

I find it nearly impossible for you to need a pound. Unless your eating mushrooms everyday.. Even then you would be a bit out there.. Please, do not take me for an idiot. I hadn't tripped for 4 months. That's why I was so sensitive. And why do people always nake it a competition, on who needs the most for anything to take effect? Everybody has a different immune system, and their bodies, and brains are all chemically different...

--------------------

Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master

#14027180 - 02/25/11 07:28 PM (13 years, 25 days ago)

i wasnt having a go at you , its a good thing to need only a small amount , and yes ; i was using extremely large amounts due to tripping 3 to 5 times a month .  shrooms are like heroin as far as immunity going through the roof very quickly . i dont care if anyone believes me or not . but i know from experience that a pound at a time is more than possible .  though we're talking about abuse , not use . i havent had any mushies for about 3 months now so my immunity would now be closer to normal levels . ive sworn off large dosing for the rest of my life as its just too wierd and intense for me after the first time i experienced the flip side of the coin . { i had felt the prescence of evil once during one trip in particular } . it redefined the words fear and terror to me . i will never forget that trip and the next two that followed . the only positive to come from my abuse of this substance is my new found fear and respect for them and that everything we think and do in this life actually means something ,    { what that "something" is , i still dont know }  and im not sure i want to know .  cheers .

Edited by atomicshaman (02/26/11 06:28 PM)

OfflinePsilocital Inebria
Cold Cheesburger and a Smoke
Male

#14027656 - 02/25/11 09:14 PM (13 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

atomicshaman said:
damn !  i wish i could trip hard { or at all } on 3 grams fresh . i need close to a pound to lose reality . i would never run out if i had your extreme sensitivity to the little brothers . oh well ... looking foward to a better haul this winter .

Dry or wet, 1 pound dry hmmm could you even hold that down, did you piss and shit your pants on a regular basis?

--------------------
LSD:thumbup:
Mushrooms:thumbup:
DXM:thumbup:
Salvia:thumbup:
MDMA:thumbup:
Nitrous Oxide:thumbup:                 
Morning Glory:Still Waiting
Peyote:Still Waiting

Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: Psilocital Inebria]
    #14031863 - 02/26/11 06:16 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

haha , definately wet ! i didnt weigh it but it was a plastic shopping bag full , which would be close to a pound . and yes , i spent alot of that time spraying them out the shitter !

--------------------

:

OfflineThrill
Regnarts
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Beyond the Grey Sky Flag
    #14031924 - 02/26/11 06:27 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

You do realize that a pound of fresh mushrooms is equivalent to roughly 40 grams dry weight, right? Sooooo...im inclined to call shenanigans on you, good sir

Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master

Re: I took 30 gs of shrooms for my first time and i had a horrible trip..opinions? [Re: Thrill]
    #14031969 - 02/26/11 06:36 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

i know its hard to believe .  but test how fast tolerance can build up for yourself sometime . for instance , do a big dose once a week for a month , then try tripping two days in a row and you might find you need an absolute shitload !  this was back in the days when i had no fear for them at all . now even a mild dose scares the bejesus out of me .  how things change !

--------------------

:

OfflineSB-2
Innovator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Between Here and There
    #14032086 - 02/26/11 07:02 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

atomicshaman said:
i know its hard to believe .  but test how fast tolerance can build up for yourself sometime . for instance , do a big dose once a week for a month , then try tripping two days in a row and you might find you need an absolute shitload !  this was back in the days when i had no fear for them at all . now even a mild dose scares the bejesus out of me .  how things change !

I second mushroom tolerance building quickly. I'm taking a long break now.

Without going into too much detail, that many shrooms didn't agree well with my body afterward.

--------------------
Let the poor not tear down the fortune of the rich, but fervently build fortune of their own.

Tired of fruiting chambers, glove boxes, and flow hoods?
Tired of getting a few shrooms after all your hard work?
Tired of war, poverty, world hunger, and the government?

...Then check out my lazy grower's guide!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15123541

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies