Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepsykedelic
The Guide
Male

Loc: Montreal
DMT Breaktrough Trip Report (1 hour ago)
    #13888750 - 02/01/11 04:33 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hi, i hope you are doing well. I speak french so i will do my best
to white the trip in english so you can know. This is the first time
i write a trip report so please be cool with me i am here to share.

Share the good experience that someone i know offcourse just had about an hour ago. I will transcript his written report on a
sheet of paper here:

I had many Salvia experiences that changed my perception. The Salvia was shaking me like crazy and scare the shit out of me.
I already did it alone and walk into my house seeing everything with larve of rainbow on the ground thinking that the world will end
and that was real like i write this right now so since then i am scare of heavy psychedelic. Spice was no different for me i am scare
to try it but in some way i was supposed to drink the ayahuasca brew and didn't had the chance so now i have pure white dmt crystals,
it's the time to try it.

First time NO Breaktrough:
Yesterday Night: 2 large hits about 15-20mg

After the 2nd hit, i saw 4-5 dimensions vitrail of diamond light, something that is so beautiful that i have no word for.
This is the gate, this is what you see before you go to the hyperspace from my opinion.

After seeying this, i lay down and feel love, excitement and pleasure. I was laughinh, still seeying it in front of me
i was consient of my body but my ego was talking all the time saying plenty of things like all is ok, do it's normal,
what is that, where i am, etc... ego is BAD for any trip.

I seen many geometric pattern but did not break through. That make me feel that the spice want to introduce himself
slowly maybe because i am scare of my past heavy salvia experiences. I said i will try it tomorrow with double the dose.

2nd time Breaktrough: YEES!!!
60 minutes ago: 4 large hits about 35-45mg

The time is what i think but maybe not the real time on earth.
0:20 I see the gate, the diamond shinny geometric patern all together is comming with love and joy and wwoww...

0:35 Boom so quick, i am in a bubble, i see geometric patern all over me with verry close many other things that is
moving around me. It's like i am on the space on the lune.

0:40 I am scare of something. Wowwwww they sended me reconfortation instantly that hug me like wow that was so
beautiful i stopped been scary. They sended me love booom wowww i can't believe it this is so good. This was like
someone was all over me and washing me with love and happyness and reconfortation instantly when i needed it.

They wanted me to be well.

1:15 Everything was moving like snake and clock mecanism. Pyramid, temple, geometric crazy patern ultra REAL
in front of my face and stuff like that. I was amaze by how cool that was. On another hand i was trying hard to understand.
My ego started to question everything.

2:00 I was questionning everything. I said to myself, look relax they take care of you and that's when the image diaporama started.

2:30 Image after image from me, my father, my grand mother they showed my why i was acting like that and why i can't
let my ego go. They show me why i was always trying to control everything in my life, in my little world, etc. I understood the
lesson that they tried to teach me and understood they had a plan. That's look long but ultra fast in the same time.

It's like starting a TNT bomb in fire. You see the fire run on the meche until the boom. That's the way i felt about the image
projection to teach me what i needed to know. I knew like that that that was a lesson they wanted me to have.

4:00 I still see the crazy geometric patern it's like everywhere over me, that still running like clock mecanism in 4 or 5
dimensions one over and under the other. Now my head rushed by alut of toughts about what i just learned from this incredible
spirit or beign that taked care of me. That being was probably my ancestror or something like that, i seen that they had a plan to give me this message.

5:30 I start questionning if my body is okay. Shit bad idea. The time i think about that alut of stuff happen, seriously so much
that i don't remember. Boom, i am in my body but not well installed. I see sharp bones, the room i am in verry crazy, white wall
are ultra white but my body wasn't responding. It's like my soul was trying to get back perfectly installed in my body and in the
process i was trying to move. I finally moved a little and more until i can move perfectly.

6:45 I am feeling good. Verry humble for the much appreciated lesson that i just received and needed so much. That's a gift for me.
That's why i know they had a plan for me to know that...

Now i just stay with my eyes close and enjoy some geometric pattern, snakes and pyrapid colliding together and try to figure out all what happen.

I said thank you. For me this is not a funny trip to disney land but a learning experience and a humbling experience.
They showed me the attitude i need to have. In general in life i need to be more relax.

Let go my guard and spead the love. They showed me that life is about having good and positive experiences. (What i didn't have much in my life.)
Now i know and that will change my life forever. They gave me another point of vue on my life to be a better person and to have more good times.

Next time i will try to let my ego on the side. Stopping questionning everything and trying to control everything. I will trust, love and go with the flow.
Like i told myself during this if you spread love you are accepted everywhere.

I have alut more to learn. That was my first break through, that let me humble, happy and ultra respectful. Now i know that this is real and i learn the
most important lesson of all my life!

I hope my experience help you.
Let me know what you think.

Best Regards
Fun and love to all.

Edited by psykedelic (02/01/11 04:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: DMT Breaktrough Trip Report (1 hour ago) [Re: psykedelic]
    #13889144 - 02/01/11 05:38 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Outstanding!  Your English is far better than my French but as a courtesy, I wish I could applaud you in your own language.  Since I can't, I hope you will understand this:  :congrats:  :congrats:  :congrats: and :heart:  :peace:

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlineenesi
On the Bus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erf
Re: DMT Breaktrough Trip Report (1 hour ago) [Re: Nature Boy]
    #13889638 - 02/01/11 06:47 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like a powerful experience! Also good that you have a lot of respect for it and came out with some things you can apply to your life. Good report!

--------------------

Offlinepsykedelic
The Guide
Male

Loc: Montreal
Re: DMT Breaktrough Trip Report (1 hour ago) [Re: Nature Boy]
    #13889944 - 02/01/11 07:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you my friend! My :heart: and peace to you too. :smile:

After few hours of recap i can say that... That experience just changed my life in a good way, right away. That wasn't a bad trip at all but a lesson for the next times i will use it, and this lesson also apply in my general everyday life.

I would like to add something. Just thinking about it make me instantly smile. Instantly and automaticly a big smile on my face. The experience was amazing.

My ego was not "active" at all in the beginning. Just after it's started. I plan to do it aigin in few days but with more control. You need to understand that was my first breakthrough and i was scare to do it alone in my appartment after the hard salvia trips that i had. I took that today as a lesson for the future. I will try to do my best. I think knowing what is waiting me will help alut the next time.

Please let me know if you experienced something similar to what i just been through.

Best Regards

InvisibleFleshCap
FleshCap
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali Underground Flag
Re: DMT Breaktrough Trip Report (1 hour ago) [Re: psykedelic]
    #13890018 - 02/01/11 07:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I really appreciate the lesson that you have shared with all of us. Whoever "they" are, they have something to teach us. You have completed one of the most important missions. You have received the teaching and have brought it back to share with the rest of us.

We are modern explorers venturing out into a unknown frontier.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom