Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFreshShrooms
Stranger
 User Gallery

Hello & Uppers, Shrooms, Acid, Alcohol, DXM trip report
    #13886177 - 02/01/11 03:53 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys been a lurker here for about 8 months or so, also about as long as I have been tripping.

Quick background on who I am so you can get some idea as to my trip that I'm posting.

25 years old, male, until the last year or so I've only really tried booze and weed, big fan of weed, not a big fan of booze but I've drunk more than my share at university and parties and such mostly due to the socially acceptable aspect on it. I did psychology at Uni and  I've tried some BZP's and given salvia enough of a run to the point that I had a really bad trip thinking I was trapped in hospital in a salvia coma with my parents at my bedside (LOL!). Have also tried 'mephedrone' , JWH (dono which one), codeine,

Alright onto the trip...

I had come back from partying at new years with a nice selection of drugs, I'm in New Zealand so what passes for a pill here is some unknown concoction of stimulants that do not produce euphoria, usually more of a mashed kinda buzz, but nonetheless quite nice to dose when coming up on psychs.  So I eat my shrooms, probably about 2 grams tops of subs and subsecos (the most common around my area) once I start to feel the shrooms I begin to rail my pill, rail about half in ten minutes to get the ball properly rolling...

So far so good, shrooms are noticeable but nothing close to the intensity of some of my previous trips...  Mild visuals - the classic '3D' kinda effect, with rainbowish kinda colouring to some texts and things along those lines.  Having dosed a half tab of what was apparently the strongest acid my friend has ever tried (and he used to sell the stuff) the previous day I was not expecting a strong trip per se, but I was expecting that if I decided to dose my remaing half tab that I would notice the acid at least.  So I decided to do that as the power of the shrooms wayned...  This was a good decision :smile: At some point I railed the rest of my pill - this barely deserves a mention as it was largely shit.  The acid was noticeable and augmented quite well with my buzz ( I was simply chilling at home on the computer with the sole intention of seeing what this combo of drugs would do for me). 

Ok so the acid is working, marginally euphoric buzz going on,  some very intersting things going on with my aim in first person shooters and a very pleasant level of ownage is being dished out... and this is where I started to get a little wreckless / trashy and decided to throw enough alcohol into the mix to get me basically brave enough to dose the 300mg of DXM that I had remaining.  So 5 beers and about an hour later I decided "hey why the fuck not" so down the hatch the DXM went...

Now before I continue I have to say that the first time I dex'd I had perhaps the worst trip of my life - salvia had scared me in the past ... but only for 10 minutes or so as I pieced my reality back together realising that I had simply hallucinated the awful concept of being in a coma etc.  DXM had left me in a state where I was concerned if the anxiety / panic attack that I was enduring would be permanent and this feeling had effectively lasted from about halfway through the trip to the end, and if you know DXM it's a reasonably long trip compared to something like shrooms...

So... the dex starts to kick in, and I'm in a confident, ballsy, self destructive kind of mindset... (ie drunk)

I started this little bender around 7 at night, with the shrooms, dosing the acid around 11, and drinking till about 1am when I dosed the dex.  At around 3am I am dex'd enough to stop what I'm doing and simply focus on my mind (ie stare into infinity and simply feel it).

This is where things got good really good.  Long story short(er) I entered a lucid dream, my proprioception was such that my body felt it was scattered throughout space and all I focused on was my breathing and keeping a strong resilient determination to augment with the dex (bear in mind this shit has raped me previously...)

So in my lucid dreaming state where I effectively had no proprioception of my body I reflected on a lot of things - in particular an old girlfriend which I hadn't really ever gotten over.  In this state I could criticise myself, point out my shortcomings as a person, accept responsibility for things which would normally leave me in denial / depression and basically feel at one with the universe.

My breathing during this period of the trip was very slow, deep, and perhaps only partially conscious.  I have had a STRONG dose of shrooms where I was utterly immobolised and kept snapping between reality and internal puzzle land - every time I get out of puzzle land I gasp in a huge breath (like sleep apnia) and then fade back into puzzle land.

Needless to say the powerful reflection that I had was life changing, and incredibly positive for me. A few realisations that I came to is that a lot of what scared me about dex was a lack of an internal voice to tell my fear / panic to go and fuck itself and to reassure myself that I wasn't going to be fucked up (thanks goes to my friend for making me persist with DXM and in fact for hooking me up with psychs in general).

I continue to enjoy psychs but DXM is really the only one that is readily available to me in a consistent quality as I'm not a drug dealer so I simply don't have the hookups - and sadly that's how it works in these parts.

I hope you've enjoyed the read, not exactly a beginning middle and end but hey not bad for a drug msg board either :smile:

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order