Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Initiation to 4-ho-mpt with dxm, datura, k, and h: A hecatean working.
    #13885429 - 02/01/11 01:23 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Objective

To initiate myself to the substance 4-ho-mpt and, using the methods of aqueous cunning, the semen tek, the ritual of the phoenix, kurrenting, invocation, and scrying, to make an aethyric impress using a key crafted by the goddess hecate after its discovery. 

Active agents prepared for congress and their timeframe of ingestion
I: 25mg 4-ho-mpt freebase oral
I: 164mg dried leaf of datura stramonium oral
I: 275mg dextromethorphan hydrobromide oral
I+110 minutes: 237mg* ketamine+/- nasal (*figure including preservative and salt content from evaporated ketavan solution, actual ketamine content lower)
I+ ~4.5hrs: ~20% of one "bag" of diacetylmorphine mix nasal

Ingress

1/24-congress
-By way of devotion, no altering substances were consumed save for caffeine and melatonin.

1/26-1/27
-237mg of ketamine(ketavan- my first personal encounter with this brand) is prepared and added to the vessel of azoth to lay in wait. 
-The first philtre is brewed by way of cunning; that being 84 grams of fresh mint(a favor of hekate) in ~ 1 litre of water linked to previous spawn of the cauldron via the aquaeum luna added dropwise. 
-About 2ml of the completed brew is added to the ketamine to dissolve within, the undines bonding with the sacred salt in jovial dissolution, the rest being saved for its use in balneum prior to congress.
-A suitable oral invocation to hecate is found online and copied by hand for later use.

1/28
-275mg of dxm hbr and 25mg of 4-ho-mpt freebase is prepared along with a 164mg leaf of datura stramonium and placed together in a container sandwiched between the sigillum dei aemeth and the tablet of nalvage to protect from negative influences.  These two agents were chosen to guide the 4-ho-mpt towards absorption of the appropriate genii.  Both are favors of hecate; this affinity being very well established for tropanes and is a personal perception in regards to dxm.

1/29
-Hecate is the grand liminal goddess and due reverence must be payed unto her at the crossroads.  At dusk, a journey was made to a small wooded area wherein lay a snow covered frozen steam that separates two paths.  At the intersection point, 13(a lunar number sacred to hekate) drops of honey arranged in 3 intersecting lines are offered up to our goddess.
-For the virtue of the balneum sagax, a bath is drawn and the mint philtre is mingled with the falling waters in co-apertio.  Immersing myself within, the resultant unctio of this ablution is most blissful with a heightened sense of occult energy, especially within the region of the ajna chakra.  Subsequently, the sacred waters are air dried upon the body and the heightened state lingers.   

Congress

1/29 leading into 1/30
As the 30th of each month is considered to be the time for 'hecate's supper', i choose to begin masturbation for the semen tek just before midnight so that the offering would be available for the turnover into the 30th to start congress.  In hecate's sanctuary at lagina, she was served by eunuchs and, as such, besides the usual virtues of the semen tek a special attribution in regards to hecate would be the metaphoric sacrifice of my seed through masturbation.  Orgasm was accomplished about 10 after 12 and i had unfortunately missed most of the spoon, consuming just a small portion of my delicious sacrifice.  Due to the volume of the agents used, this was an atypical version of the tek in that they were consumed after the semen as opposed to along with it.  But alas, only fitting for the phoenix ritual.

So upon the first incantation were consumed the first 3(3 of course being a common theme throughout owing to the threefold heqit) substances were consumed at once being the datura, dxm, and 4-ho-mpt.  Right after consumption the musick of hecate upon earth, diamanda galas, was listened to for a period of 26 minutes.  First notices of alteration began at 15 minutes or so; the common nervous and uncomfortable dxm state leading up to the usual purge.  But at 35 minutes in, there was a very distinct comeup of another sort, which i believe to have been the -mpt.  From here until an hour in, the state was a bit tremulous and visual alterations were quite mild with some tracers and enhancement of color.  The necessity to vomit came at I+55 minutes; not much material came out as my stomach was quite empty; only the datura leaf and a little yellow goop.

As usual, some of the negative effects of the state were mediated after purging and the psychedelic intensity of the experience increased as it transitioned into the fire portion(tryptamine experiences always follow the course of air-fire-water-earth for me).  Euphoria was never really present; this was a serious, rapturous journey.  The visual element really kicked into gear after the purge, but it was only really prominent in the dark.  A nice blend of tryptamine and dxmesque visuals although the dominance shifted more to the latter(that the visual state was far more prominent then is typical of 275mg indicates that the -mpt potentiated/synergized strongly) .  Geometric patterns, abstractions, and many runic style symbols were the course.  As far as the datura is concerned, its influence was noted but subtle.  A wizened crone, her guidance is much appreciated.  I was quite calm mentally, this was far more trance-like than analytical or confused.

It was at maybe 70 minutes in that i began to get into a trance suitable for the invocation.  Once i felt ready, i got behind the scrying mirror atop the holy table/sigillum dei aemeth(that this working was in no way enochian does not hinder its working influence) and cast a circle.  It was not long after beginning that the presence of hecate was in full swing for this most successful invocation.  Images of her began to appear within my third eye and the rapture of the state was of extreme intensity as her torches enlightened my being.  By the end of the verbal part of the invocation, it was hard to read the words on the page as my arms began to tremble uncontrollably.  Once complete and her guidance in formation of the key asked for, the room was darkened and i gazed into the mirror.  It was almost instantly that images began to appear and i was certain that the one image that stuck for a while was the key.  However, this was a very complex sigil and i was only able to copy the basic design, leaving out the intricacies.  Yet my intuition felt that what was copied was sufficient for the purpose; this is to extract the sigil from the salt of 4-ho-mpt and infuse it upon the sulphur of the kurrents and the mercury of aqueous cunning as a sort of alchemical marriage.  4-ho-mpt is a substance that has little human testing thus far and my intention is to form a morphogenetic impress of hecatean favor in this virgin state.  Of the key it is also to be said that it contained a word.  Although i will not reveal this word, i'll note that it turned out to have a value of 78 in accordance with gematria, which is 13, the number of hecate multiplied by 6, the number of the macrocosm.

At 110 minutes in, the robe was once again donned for the second incantation for the phoenix ritual and consumption of the ketamine.  The mint had a quite peculiar effect of the taste of the k.  It was quite funky sniffing it, but easy and there was no noted drip at all once i laid down.  The key was visualized as engagement into the kurrents began to manifest less than 10 minutes after insufflation.  As usual it was a rather deep session, but more amnesiac than typical.  Whether this was due to the datura or the fact that it has been several months since my last session i am uncertain, but at least some facets were retained.  Audial craziness, flopping through alien realms, the point of consciousness being stretched like putty were typical.  This was more of a funhouse hole than a profound or metaprogramming one.  By the time i was physically able to look at the time after re-integration it was 130 minutes after insufflation so i reckon that a good 100-110 minutes were spent in full immersion(eat that IM/IV K mongers!). 

Once back however, i was faced with the usual lousy dysphoric post-hole state that i have to put up with until opiation.  I'm usually faced with the dilemma of having to pee after the hole which i want to do before having an inhibiting opioid.  However this sensation was not present at all, likely do the the pee inhibiting action of the dxm and datura.  Oh yes, one more thing.  For the second time when combining dxm and ketamine, once out of the hole, a thick foam was present in my mouth along with the whitish-grey lip goop i have after kurrenting.  I had spit it out into a jar i had beside my bed and, looking at it later, notice that it had formed into a quite solid glue-like paste.

It was a good agonizing while before i had enough wits and ability about me to insufflate the dose of heroin i had prepared.  I'm a huge advocate of the threefold progression of 5ht agonist to hole-dose ketamine to opioid combo.  Once out of the kurrents and within the dysphoric dissociated/anticholinergic state, a fast acting opioid brings me back into humanity allowing for a euphoric body-centric mediation.  Due to the dxm and datura, i opted to not potentiate using my usual cimetidine/cyclizine combo.  And i also choose to use a very small amount as have found potentiation to be massive after the hole along with dxm.  However, i underdosed.  The h worked of course and mediated the negative state, but the sweeping bliss of regaining my life force and the accompanying euphoric nod did not occur.  Only a subtle transition into a more manageable and less shitty consciousness.  I could have had more as i had a little more h and some oxycodone to work with, but did not bother to go through with the effort.

At 10 hours in, i was still quite wonky with persistent effects of the primarily dissociated sort.  Still a bit wobbly upon walking and a background staticy audial buzz lingered at times.  There was also a huge headache and the sensation of being dehydrated, which i most certainly was on account of the substances used and not drinking much knowing that it would be a long time before i'd be able to pee again.  It was at 11hours or so in that a sudden wave of nausea came over me and i had to puke for the second time of the experience.  Felt better after this, but the headache annoyingly lingered for most of the day which jwh-018 and -250 did very little to alleviate.  It was not until I+22hrs that the first of two shells of the sweet waters of piper methysticum(a mix of potent tongan and really potent vanuatuan root) knocked whatever hangover symptoms remaining off the face of the planet in short order and had me feeling absolutely amazing.  Shortly after the second shell i was finally able to fall asleep which lasted a very refreshing 9.5hrs. 

Egress

1/31-2/1
Just before midnight the cauldron and furnace of tubal-cain was once again called upon for the second philtre of the working.  This was of the potion called pentacula, a philtre of 5 herbs along with the aquaeum luna.  As the name implies this is a potion of the pentagram, the microcosm, to be linked with the sigil(remember, 13x6, the latter number being that of the macrocosm) for macrocosmic/microcosmic unity.  To forge the mercurial aspect of this alchemical marriage, the key was repeatedly impressed upon the waters using the ash wand of quickening.  Upon completion of the brew, it was filtered and poured into the vessel of azoth, which contained the mix of ketamine and the first potion a few days prior, and drank.  Although it contains no 'active' components, there is always a subtle invigorating effect with pentacula which i'm feeling now as i complete this report. 

Thus completes this hecatean working and my initiation to 4-ho-mpt.  Enjoy.

--------------------

Edited by lavod (02/12/11 03:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Initiation to 4-ho-mpt with dxm, datura, k, and h: A hecatean working. [Re: lavod]
    #13885642 - 02/01/11 02:04 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

A report on 4-ho-mpt by itself would have been nice. That one doesn't seem too common.

--------------------

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Re: Initiation to 4-ho-mpt with dxm, datura, k, and h: A hecatean working. [Re: Moo456] * 1
    #13893755 - 02/02/11 03:23 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I'll likely get around to a solitary effects profile sometime.  There's some recent reports on another website for that.  For my initiation however, it was my choice to let the crowned lunar goddess illume my way through the virgin waters, with her torch burning incense of her favor, in search of liminal meeds.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Initiation to 4-ho-mpt with dxm, datura, k, and h: A hecatean working. [Re: lavod]
    #13894251 - 02/02/11 04:53 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Impressive trip report as always, lavod.  :egyptian:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Initiation to 4-ho-mpt with dxm, datura, k, and h: A hecatean working. [Re: deCypher]
    #13929336 - 02/08/11 08:53 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

You ate your own semen?!
(pardon my ignorance)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Initiation to 4-ho-mpt with dxm, datura, k, and h: A hecatean working. [Re: indica]
    #13929612 - 02/08/11 09:44 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xk3m_indica said:
You ate your own semen?!
(pardon my ignorance)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11139097

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Re: Initiation to 4-ho-mpt with dxm, datura, k, and h: A hecatean working. [Re: deCypher] * 1
    #13930623 - 02/09/11 12:26 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Impressive trip report as always, lavod.

Thanks!  T'was an interesting time.

Quote:

You ate your own semen?!
(pardon my ignorance)

Sure, i love eating cum with or without drugs.  It's the yummers to me.  However, your ignorance is not pardoned considering the fact that you bumped my other thread on the tek after a year only to give it a thumbs down and mention that i need help.  If my desires are so aghast to you, feel free to put me on ignore and continue about this site with your face arrogantly affixed within your palm as your sig goes.

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#13930841 - 02/09/11 01:07 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

You know, I might just do that.

You are one fucking weird individual.
:wtf:

edit: I went away and had dinner and reflected upon this. It is just too fucking weird. I am not trying to nullify your experience/technique or whatever. To each their own. But I am curious to know how you found that gobbling up your drugs in a load of your own semen occurred to be a good idea. Is there some ideal of magic/magick/majik (whatever the fuck you call it) that dictates this is how you do it? is this the same as the old wiccan ladies that used their own menstrual blood in ceremonies?

this is just too weird. I'm engrossed with fascination/disgust. Totally bizarre. I'm sure you had a great time and got what you wanted, maybe not. But goddamn... I have never ever heard of this nor has the thought of doing anything this way occurred to me.

Edited by indica (02/09/11 01:28 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals