Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKwaidan
Stranger
Trip report for a monday evening :P
    #1385204 - 03/17/03 06:14 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

When I woke up this morning I  thought I might do a bit of the shroomola and did just that :smile:.  I only did about 3/4th's of a gram but hey, I was in the mood :smile:.  About a half hour/45 mins after taking it I decided to go for a walk while I waited for it to kick in as it helps me to relax later :smile:.  It was a nice enough day as it was but after a while I began to notice that it wasn't just a "nice" day, it was a down-right BEAUTIFUL day!  The sky was blue, the air was cool and crisp, the trees seemed to sway back and forth ever so gently in the breeze...Yes, it was a beautful day indeed, there was a smile on my face and a glide to my stride people...there was no doubt about what was going on at that point, I was in that groovalicious state of mind and I was diggin' it man, and I mean I-was-DIGGIN' it!

I made my way back home, popped in a little music into the whatchamachine ("Up up and away" by The 5th Dimension :wink:), laid down on the couch with no other plans beyond soakin' in the kickin' vibes that were buzzin' throught my body and mind, and you know what happened then?

The phone rang.

The phone rang, I picked up the receiver and I'll give ya one guess as to who it was.

Okay, forget the guess I'll tell ya anyway.  It was my alcoholic ex girlfriend, she was drunker than hell (as usual), just as pissed (as usual) and talkin' that same old crazy, drunken bullshit (as usual :frown: ) and here I am trippin' on shrooms feelin' the best I've felt in months and on the most beautiful day I've ever seen in my life!

It was like she "knew" man, it was like she KNEW!

Well,  I wasn't going to let her piss on my parade with that shit so what did I do?  I hung up in her  face without a fuckin' word and took my ass back outside for another WALK buddy! 

YEAH!

Wasn't the same though, but hey..."shit happens" they say, and it does.  Brings down your high too, it certainly did mine but all in all, I can honestly say the day was a nice nonetheless...In fact, the day was absolutely beautiful :smile:.

Ahhh.... shrooms, nothin' like em :smile:.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Trip report for a monday evening :P [Re: Kwaidan]
    #1386217 - 03/17/03 11:56 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

sounds like an awesome low dose experiance :laugh:
I'm going to experiment more with low doses in summer I think :cool:

OfflineSparklehorse
If Im here whosgrooming thefoxes for theparade

Loc: UK
Re: Trip report for a monday evening :P [Re: stefan]
    #1386580 - 03/18/03 04:47 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah I can't wait for the summer, my fave season for getting high  :cool:
Today feels so much like summer, I love the warmness of the sun on my skin. It is an incredible feeling during a trip

--------------------

OfflinedoCtR_diSCreeT
DoctR g0nEMaAd...

Loc: iNfesTinG yOur teRraRium
    #1386922 - 03/18/03 07:01 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like you had a great time!  I hear ya' on answering the phone man.  Shit brings you down.  I've learned to just stay away from answering the phone because it's hard to communicate like that.  Anyways, cool trip report!  :grin: 

--------------------

Peace!

OfflineTheCaptain
addict

Loc: Canada
    #1386980 - 03/18/03 07:23 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Bravo man, I would have hung up too... :smile: 

--------------------
"I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. 'Course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports