Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Does shrooms show up on drug tests???? [Re: ODhaze]
    #1386729 - 03/18/03 04:01 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Shrooms are out of your body within 36 hours.

And no the standard drug tests are for marijuana, alcohol, amphetamines and opiates, which also include downers and uppers.

They do not test for psilocybine and/or psilocine or LSD. Unless those drugs are specifically asked for.

In Hawaii, many menmnbers of the military shroom and do acid but cannot smoke pot or do other opiated klind of drugs or speeds.

I asked the Provost Mashall about this and he told me and Dr. Mark MErlin that the military personnel did not eat magic mushrooms.
Contrary to that belief there are newsxclippings on my sight of marines and soldiers being busted for picking mushrooms. They are common in the Kanaeohe to the north shore of Oahu Island in the hawaiian archipelego.

I have also been to many partys int he islands where gi's are present and shrooming.

mj

Shroom leave the body very fast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract