Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCompaq12986
Stranger

My Life
    #13840200 - 01/24/11 12:36 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I've Had a very crazy and varied life. It's been hard, but i wouldn't trade anything that has happened to me for anything and i would never change it. I want to tell my life story. I have never been able to tell anyone. Only my personal friends and a few associates truely know what i've been through. Lifes crazy and you never know were its going to take you or when its going to end. In a way its sad that its come to this. That im pouring out my life story to the internet. But id regret it if no one ever got to hear my story. SO if this isnt going to interest you then hit the back button.

I was born and raised in schenectady ny. We were fortunate enough to live in the stockade. back in the 80's and real early 90's it was still a mostly white community. It housed the cities italian population and the hell's angels MC. anyone from the area knows what bar im talking about. So for the most part it was a safe part of the city to live in. That started to change though. Crack cocaine hit the city and hit it hard. We ended up moving when I was 5 years old because we had a dealer living up stairs of us who would bust off shots at night and conduct buisness on the porch. My mother eventually ended up making us sleeping in the living room for a combination of reasons. one would be our neighbors customers were constently looking through our room windows at night and my mother was afriad one day the guy upstairs would end up putting a few roads through the porch and taking one of us out. The last straw that made them decide to move is when the swat team raided the house across the street for manufacturing and distribution of crack. Most people who go to the stockade will never realize how bad the place was once. It wasnt untill historical societys, politions and the rich got there hands on the area did it become what it is today.

We moved to long lake when i was five for the above specified reason. This is when my fathers drug and alcohol problem sky rocketed. he drank through the inheritance he had gotten and the down payment his mother had given him for a new house. spent on drugs alcohol fines, fees and numerious dwi convictions. I had a normal childhood though. I grew big and strong from climbing trees and running and just doing what country kids do. I was allways involved in sports in school too.

We then moved to Tupper lake at the age of 12 so my parents could buy a house. My fathers habbits hadn't changed at all. He had became mean and violent. I found myself fighting at home and on the streets. I was used to fighting with my adult father everyday. I mean real punch knock out brawls. I remember once hitting him in the head with a baseball bat and being afraid that i had killed him. by the time i was 16 i had gotten in over 150 fights. I was fighting almost everyday. I played football which helped channel my energy. It gave me discipline and direction. I became pretty popular because i was very good at sports and i was a very funny person to be around. I was allways cracking jokes. Then my father died of a drug overdose(opiates) a couple of days before my 18th birthday. I was left in charge of taking care of the house and paying the bills because my mother had never had to do them and i had taken accounting and been good at it. The stress was very tremendous and i didn't know how to deal with it.

I ended up dropping out of highschool my senior year after football season because i wasn't getting enough attention from scouts. My football coach god bless his soul after he found out dragged me to GED classes everyday so that i could get a diploma. I went to community college the following spring thanks to him. I even had the promise if i graduated a cc i could go play from some school that had offered me a scholarship if i could prove i could handle the academic stress of college.

I fucked that up pretty royally. I started partying everyday and smoking weed. Id drink a litre and a half of whiskey everyday and drink 5-12 beers with it. I also dabbled in salvia once in awhile.

I met my future x gf who i was enganged to there. We ended up spending everyday togiether for a 2 year period. I stopped drinking for her. I would only drink if we went camping or if it was my birthday. But i also started smoking alot more weed. I dropped out of college and started washing dishes at a local restaruant here. I loved it. I could do as much drugs as i wanted to and could be fucked up all day at work. A week after starting there my bestfriend started cooking there. His gf was pregnant so he started to work doubles. I asked him how he did it everyday and he told me adderol. So i started taking it too and working doubles with him. I cut myself no less than 6 times pretty badly while working there because i was so fucked up. We also started doing some stuff to make money. Just a little weed here and there. just something to keep alittle cash in our pockets. This also was when i started doing oxy. shed fake a few miscarraiges during this time also. and she took my shoes so i couldnt walk to my house or leave to see my bro who was leaving for boot camp and it was his birthday.

A few months later i'd catch my gf cheating on me after my friend who was my room mate told me that she had another dude in the apt right then. So i left work early and caught them. She threatened to call the cops if i put my mitts on him so i just left. a few days later she came by my moms to pick up some of her stuff. She had stupidly brought her new boyfriend over with her. While she was getting her stuff i walked over to the car and tried to open the front door but it was locked. He laughed thinking i couldn't get to him, but the back window was wide open. So i reached in and grabbed him by the throat and tried to rip him out through the back window while punching him in the face. He luckily had a seat belt on. So i just punched him a few more times. he was bleeding pretty bad. I went inside to grab a golf club to smash out the passenger window so i could get him out of the car, but she had hopped in and speed off just as i got back with the club. I ended up not getting in any trouble over this despite them making a statement.

I had worked there for about 8 months and me and my twin brother got an apt togiether. We would have hudge parties there everynight. I started going crazy from the drugs and booze and the loss of my gf who i was enganged to. i got sick of playing peace keeper with one of our mutual friends. I basically allowed him to stick around because hed run buisness out of my house for protection in return for some of the money. He also admitely had some pretty good hustles and wasnt afriad to be grimey. What can i say i enjoyed the money. one night him trying to act like a big shot got old so i grabbed him and picked him off the floor and told him to keep it quit with people or he could beat feet. The next day my twin whos a follower tried to get tough with me so i threw him through a window and then knocked him out. he called the cops on me and i got booked for assault. i ended up doing 30 days and loosing my job. I ended up doing time in the max blocks because it was violent offense. this is important because id meet the man who would eventually save me and my friends life in here. strangely enough he was there for attempt murder.(he'd later higher stan cohen a famous lawyer from nyc to get him off)

So now at this point i was broke and my life sucked. I only cared about money and getting messed up. I started getting involved in a bunch of crazy stuff.Me an another friend started selling benzo's and weed. I was in straight hustle mode. I wasn't being smart either because i was doing it right off my sisters porch and behind the D and D. making a buck any ways i could.

I ended up robbing a local dealer for a few oz's of weed. He tried to stop me so i knocked him out. He showed up with a few of his boys a couple of nights later when i had been drinking. But not enough were id get sloppy and useless in a fight. I smashed the 40 i was drinking on the rail and told them the first person to step on my porch was getting cut. they werent ready for that and since the dealer didnt want to come up on the porch they left.

I then shortly there after started just going crazy. my violence and rep had gone up in town. Me and my friend still had our weed and benzo hustle but i also hooked back up with my bestfriend and got into the coke game.

At any given point there would be a pound or two in my ceiling and a few ounces of coke. i was pulling in some good money being a goon too. id go with people when they made big buys. in return id get 100-200 bucks for an hour car ride.

so i had money and easy access to drugs and i was drinking everynight at this point but not as bad as it'd become.

So me and my friend who had the benzo weed hustle togiether had entered into a horrible situation. I set my friend up as a transporter for my bestfriend who was selling coke. I vouched for him because i didn't think he'd do anything knuckle headed. WEll hahaha was i wrong. He had cozied up with my bestfriends supplier from the Akwesasne indian reservation. Well one of the shipments didn't make it to were it was supposed to go. He had stolen it and sold it off through one of our other mutual friends.

He came to me and told me that he and his crew had been being jumped by these natives on a nightly basis for a week. i was pissed. no one fucks with my family or my buisness and that what i percieved these natives to be doing. They started getting death threats. so i hatched the scheme that id get my friend to call them up to throw down like they had been at a b ball court on the edge of town. since they didn't know about me i was going to hide in the bushes with a shotgun and blow a few shoots there way and hoped that that would scare them off. Unfortunately they had gotten rid of the number that they had so i couldnt set it up.

This is were things get really crazy. word was out there was a bounty on me and my 3 friends head. So i had alot of connections so i aquired some army issue bullet proof vests. two of them had ceramic trauma plates and the one in my avatar was mine. We from that point never went anywere alone and allways carried atleast baseball bats in the lincoln from that point on. WE started noticing alot of ontario plates in town. It was on. I dont know what it is with natives but they make it terribly easy to spot. They trick blazers and stuff with spinners and systems and tint. that and yukons. On the rare occcasion i would go to the store alone id get followed by one of these vehicles. The cops showed up to my house when my mother was there and told her she had to leave because it wasn't safe for her to be there. THey told her that there were natives in town looking to kill me and my friends. (my friend had told his father and he called the cops) at this point there was allways a state police vehicle or local town cop parked out front of my house. a white van also mysteriously appeared down the block and was allways parked there.(we lived on a street were we were the only other house on the block besides one other. the other builders were a train depot, a bar, and a gas station.)

The cops turned a blind eye to us wearing vests and carrying weapons. They couldnt protect us and they knew it. we got so brave about it that we went to the bar vested up with the bats to have a few drinks with them still parked out front.

These natives were body snatchers everyone around here knew that you dont fuck with natives. SO we scooped up this native dealers son and beat the shit out of him and interogated him. Appearently they'd been staying at this abandoned hotel that his family owns. we sat on that info for a few weeks.

in that time we'd be run off the road and a few other things would happen such as the tribe sign being painted with mud on our back door window. this is like the kiss of death in there world. we'd ended up sleeping all at my house every night to stay safe. we'd party and drink untill sunrise because no one felt safe to sleep untill then.

I ended up getting in a fight with a guy across the street next to the bar one night. The cops werent there this night for some reason. I told him to get off my block or id beat the breaks off of him. He didn't move so i started just beating the fuck out of him after he pulled a knife on me. He got knocked out and his 400 pound friend whos a fire fighter got out and started fighting me. We started tradeing punches but i was drunk and he knocked me out. My two other friends saw this and came running and beat the fuck out of the firefighter. I came too and the kid was in a neighbors yard talking shit so i knocked him out again and started kicking him in the face and the ribs. I broke his nose and a few of his ribs. My friend beat up the women who owned the property he was so messed up. the cops came and no one got arrested. an hour later one of the guys friends comes to my house to fight so i fight him but at that point i couldnt even keep my eyes open because i had been funneling rum because i thought i was going to get arrested from the fight that had just happened earlier. SO he obviously won and was talking shit so my other friend beat him up and made him cry he hurt him so bad.

I was bleeding from my eye because i had hit it on the woodworking on the wall. my gf held a cloth to my head and called an ambulance. I ended up spending 6 hours in the hospital getting stitched up and getting my stomach pumped and being observed.

during this time my friends and bro and cuz decided to be scumbags. my bro and cuz got there rape on. my twin had slipped a xanax in a girls drink and fucked her and my cuz had crushed a few up and tossed them in my girls drink when i was in the hospital and rape her.

I found out the next day. I didnt know what to believe when i found out. we had another party that night and we had planned on making a run for it. He was on parole and we were all facing some time. we could just feel it that our time was up.

THe next day when we were going to finalize our plan we got raided. I was in the bathroom and i lit a cig and came out with my hands up and just sat down on the couch after being patted down. I realized we were fucked. fucked in the ass. that i was going to prison for a very long time.

Heres were it gets stranger. My friend that morning had moved everything from the house. no vests, no drugs, no guns. to this day i still thank my lucky stars and stripes that nothing was there. we all got arrested though from the hudge list of felonies and misd we had all racked up.

in the end i got sentenced with attept assualt in the 2nd a class E felony and 13 misdemeanors. I was sentenced to 6 months in jail, and 6 months in rehab/aftercare and 5 years felony probation. I jumped on that offer.

my bro pleaded out to the fight and got 2 years in a rehab setting and 6 months jail and 5 years felony probation

my friend who beat up the old lady and threatened a cop with a bat got rehab and 5 years probation

my other friend got 2 years misd probation( he wrote statements on everyone)

and my cuz was sentenced to 3 months for his year long run from parole for a violation and is currently awaiting trial for rape and is facing 25 to life for being a predicate felon and turning down the plea of 2-4.

I went to jail and was housed in the max blocks again. i was worried at first because its a 90% native population, but my friend i had met previously was there. I talked to him and he settled everything up on the rez for me and my friends. i havent had any problems with anyone sense.

After i got out of jail i went ot rehab and then to a half way house in schenectady. They chose shenectady because i had lived there and was born there and my family lives there and i visit it every summer. Unfortunately it was in hamilton hill in schenectady. the 4 block is a very dangerous place to live. the first week i was there 2 kids got killed over on hulett st. the day i left 2 more people were shot in my back yard at the basketball courts and someone was stabbed. Id be hassled everyday by crackheads and goons. I worked in colonie and did closings so i wouldnt get home untill 1-2 in the morning. it really opened my eyes on how to conduct myself.

so after that i went back to jail finished up my time. I almost overdosed in my cell and it turned me off pills since. and went home. Smoked weed for a month and stayed cleaned after that untill my latest adventure.

I havent dranken though and i believe if i do it'll all be over for me.

Ive got alot of stories if anyone wants to know more about anything. This is way to long and im misunderstood alot. but i just wanted to share who i am and where im coming from and why i come across the way i do on here.

--------------------
dey see me trollin
dey hatin
dey moderatin
tryna catch me poastin dirty
:Trollface:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: My Life [Re: Compaq12986]
    #13840289 - 01/24/11 12:56 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Not gonna lie..you look like a delinquent. In your ratings you admitted to being a jackass in real life..you should work on that, it's not hard to not be a jackass. You wouldn't need to try to explain why you come off the way you do if you just treat people the way you should in the first place :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineCompaq12986
Stranger

Re: My Life [Re: Eminence]
    #13840313 - 01/24/11 01:01 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Im working on sanding off the rough edges. Im just very opinionated and i back my opinions up when i have to. I come from a rough upbringing and i think its a miracle that im not in prison or dead yet. THis all happened like a year or two ago so its a work in progress. im no longer selling and im mostly clean and 100 sober.

--------------------
dey see me trollin
dey hatin
dey moderatin

Invisibledrr
Female
    #13840314 - 01/24/11 01:01 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

frylock91 said:
Not gonna lie..you look like a delinquent. In your ratings you admitted to being a jackass in real life..you should work on that, it's not hard to not be a jackass. You wouldn't need to try to explain why you come off the way you do if you just treat people the way you should in the first place :thumbup:

InvisibleEminence
Male

#13840354 - 01/24/11 01:13 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Compaq12986 said:
Im working on sanding off the rough edges. Im just very opinionated and i back my opinions up when i have to. I come from a rough upbringing and i think its a miracle that im not in prison or dead yet. THis all happened like a year or two ago so its a work in progress. im no longer selling and im mostly clean and 100 sober.

Glad you're making a change dude. Right on

--------------------

OfflineDarklight203
Same Shit
Male

Loc: Nome, Alaska Flag
    #13840366 - 01/24/11 01:15 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

frylock91 said:

Doesn't sound like he's trying to excuse himself. He's admitting to his faults, which isn't all that easy, to a community he cares enough for to do so.
Good read!

--------------------
In ancient times, when demons roamed with man, They hunted, loved and lost, hand in hand, As time went on, the difference between them faded. You couldn't tell anymore, demons and man were related, and some would say the same, but who would like to claim? In time, Gods had even forgot, Demons, too, once love had sought. In times recent I remember, Once I was a man, In my heart I had an ember, I'll relate the best I can but it was snuffed, one distant December. And yet here I stand, no flesh, no bones, no seed or semen, All that's left is this Demon.

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: My Life [Re: Darklight203]
    #13840743 - 01/24/11 05:31 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I read it, thanks for sharing
take care

--------------------
with our love with our love we could save the world

OfflineDanner16
space monkey
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario Flag
Re: My Life [Re: Ferdinando]
    #13840820 - 01/24/11 06:36 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Interesting story.

--------------------
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."

OfflineDarklight203
Same Shit
Male

Re: My Life [Re: Danner16]
    #13841992 - 01/24/11 12:57 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

When you write up a movie script, i'll give it careful review and hopefully you'll cut me in on the profits =D

--------------------
In ancient times, when demons roamed with man, They hunted, loved and lost, hand in hand, As time went on, the difference between them faded. You couldn't tell anymore, demons and man were related, and some would say the same, but who would like to claim? In time, Gods had even forgot, Demons, too, once love had sought. In times recent I remember, Once I was a man, In my heart I had an ember, I'll relate the best I can but it was snuffed, one distant December. And yet here I stand, no flesh, no bones, no seed or semen, All that's left is this Demon.

OfflineDZ74
Stranger

Re: My Life [Re: Darklight203]
    #13842080 - 01/24/11 01:16 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

It's not about where you from its where you at!
Meaning you gotta make the best of your current surroundings.

--------------------

OfflineDZ74
Stranger

Re: My Life [Re: DZ74] * 1
    #13842507 - 01/24/11 02:37 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

By the way tho, I ain't tryna be no asswhole but im gonna speak my mind...

This story smell like a fresh bunch of bullshit to me.
First of all, why you post something like this anyways? Who you trying to impress? Not me! I don't feel sorry for you jus cus you grew up rough alot of people did but real folks don't brag about it and make it a pity party for themselves. You live wit it and deal wit it, and I highly doubt you really lived the live you told in your story tryna act liek u a gangster aint nothing about you scream goon about you jo. U jus another off brand ass white boy tryna be HK.

--------------------

Edited by DZ74 (01/24/11 02:38 PM)

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: My Life [Re: DZ74]
    #13842601 - 01/24/11 02:54 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Holy shit there's black people on the shroomery?

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

#13842606 - 01/24/11 02:56 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DZ74 said:

First of all, why you post something like this anyways? Who you trying to impress? Not me! I don't feel sorry for you jus cus you grew up rough alot of people did but real folks don't brag about it and make it a pity party for themselves. You live wit it and deal wit it, and I highly doubt you really lived the live you told in your story tryna act liek u a gangster aint nothing about you scream goon about you jo. U jus another off brand ass white boy tryna be HK.

By the way how hardcore are you nigga?

--------------------

OfflineDarklight203
Same Shit
Male

#13842622 - 01/24/11 02:58 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------

OfflineCompaq12986
Stranger

#13843032 - 01/24/11 04:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DZ74 said:

This is stupid. I posted my life story for a reason.  You don't have to be a black guy to have lived the street life. From my experience black people in the city are more racist then white people. especially so on red dot indians and the Guyanese.  Ive delt with people making stupid comments like eh, it just got alot lighter out here at 2 in the morning on hamilton hill before plenty of times. i think your just a little bit better at hiding your racism.

THe reason i posted my life story is to show you don't necessarily have to be a black poor youth living in brooklyn to have done dirt. It was a group of circumstances that led me to going through what i did. I dont think you can comprehend what drinking large amounts of liqour everyday and doing opiates and other drugs will do to your brain and emotional and mental state. Before i got poped i could have easily killed someone and not lost a wink of sleep over it.

I can easily send you my facebook along with the news articles with my mug shot and you'll clearly see that thats me with the vest. My eye is so fucked in that picture because i had 8 stitches in it.

And this whole im not black so i cant be hard thing is rediculous. White people were the original gangsters back in the day.

I had a violent upbringing with bat fights and haveing had knifes held to me on numerous occasions by my drunken father after i hit him. I got in numerous street fights and had a crazy violent temper. I had gotten that under control and thought i was going to live a normal life. But life through a few ropey dopes at me and i spiraled hard into drug and alcohol abuse. so couple the fact of not being mentally stable with a tendency towards violence and drugs and booze your fucked. I didnt set out for this. I just let things go that far.

get a clue you fucking key board gangster.

--------------------
dey see me trollin
dey hatin
dey moderatin

InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #13843164 - 01/24/11 04:35 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Cool story, wish I had some popcorn.  I think I believe it actually but it doesn't give you the right to be such a prick.  You seem to be the instigator in every dispute that you're involved in on these boards.

Now I don't follow your actions, I just randomly come across all the drama that seems to follow you.  It's actually pretty hard to avoid now that I think about it.  As a poster above me said, all you have to do is stop treating people the way you do.  I know that sounds hard but the internet is a good place to start because you can retract the words you were originally going to say. 

Try having some decency and you might make some friends, or at least make less enemies.

OfflineCompaq12986
Stranger

Re: My Life [Re: Midnight_Toker]
    #13843223 - 01/24/11 04:44 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i'll admit its 50/50 with my actions on here. Im partly trolling to get a rise out of people some times the other time i act the way i do is because im a take no prisoners type of person. Right now in life im in a stale mate. Im unemployed and i just found out my plans for going to college this spring fell through because of an outstanding loan from the last time i attended. probations def not going to be happy wensday. Im actually of thinking of just train hopping for a few months when it gets warmer. go down to new orleans tear it up a little bit and turn myself in and then do my 4 years in prison and rid myself of the legal obligations.

--------------------
dey see me trollin
dey hatin
dey moderatin

InvisibleEminence
Male

#13843653 - 01/24/11 06:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

hey Compaq, I got a question, and don't take it the wrong way, it's strictly curiousity..If you're 100% clean why are you still a member? I mean, it's not prohibited to be a member without being a drug user..I just wouldn't expect a "clean" person to be a member. No disrespect :cool:

--------------------

Offlinessc18
Super Saiya-jin Android
Male

#13843770 - 01/24/11 06:37 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Sad story bro.

Only fight one on one, and always use the body. Bats are for people who don't know how to fight. Plus, fighting one on one almost always ends up better then this story, it is sad when this shit happens.

I am sorry to hear you were kicking people on the ground, that is just sad. Wait for him to get back up and send him back to the ground. You know this.

There is no fun to be had in fights like the one you are discussing, it always ends with cops.

One on one all the way.

--------------------
:*::*::*:

To be what you want to become you must deny what you need to become.

Offlinemasterharf
Stranger
Male

Loc: Michigan
Re: My Life [Re: ssc18] * 1
    #13843976 - 01/24/11 07:14 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

hahah id beat the living shit out of your pussy ass

--------------------
harf

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds