Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJaxx
Random muppet.
 User Gallery

Loc: Anywhere but Elsewhere
Stalled? (pics)
    #1383872 - 03/17/03 10:16 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

I have a few casings atm and they are doing fine except one, it is BRF/verm innoculated with GT's and cased with straight verm. The one I'm talking about seems to have stalled, the mushrooms were doing fine but a couple of days ago they seemed to just stop growing, they are also slightly deformed, I had high hopes for this casing because it has loads of pins. Does anyone know what the problem is and/or what I should do about it? Should I leave them to see if they do grow or should I harvest them and go for the next flush? Anyway, here's some pictures.

--------------------
If you were to draw a continuous straight line with a standard graphite pencil the line would stretch for 35 miles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: Stalled? (pics) [Re: Jaxx]
    #1383883 - 03/17/03 10:20 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

i would harvest and hope for a better next one. it looks a little dry, no?

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineJaxx
Random muppet.
 User Gallery

Loc: Anywhere but Elsewhere
Re: Stalled? (pics) [Re: Bilge]
    #1383974 - 03/17/03 10:40 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

I dont know if it is a little dry or not, this is my first grow. :laugh:  But I think I will leave it till tomorrow morning and then if they dont grow at all then just harvest and hope for a much better second flush.  In fact I might try dunking it in an H2O2 solution before the second flush.  Thanks for your help mate.  :cool: 

--------------------
If you were to draw a continuous straight line with a standard graphite pencil the line would stretch for 35 miles.

OfflineSwondPooping
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Female
Loc: third drawer from the top...
Re: Stalled? (pics) [Re: Jaxx]
    #1384494 - 03/17/03 01:09 PM (21 years, 16 days ago)

How is your humidity, a friend of mine had the same problem and all he did was put a light cover over them and it increased humidity and they grew like mad. If this is your first grow, you may wanna let it go and not dunk it and try a bunch of different stuff. If you do, and they start growing it may _or may not_ be because of the dunking and this will not help you become a better mycologist.

my two cents

good luck

pc

K

--------------------
^Pure Fiction^
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale