Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVinny
Stranger
I'm getting shrooms, when should I do them?
    #1383306 - 03/17/03 07:42 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

I have only done shrooms once and I'm really sensative to them. My friend gave me half of a bottle(perscription medicine bottle) and I tripped really hard. I was also drunk. Basicly I layed down on this bench and I saw all colors and I was bugging out. But, I want to try it agian so I'm getting a 1/8th and a half. This kid gave me money for it so I'm going to eat the half of the 1/8th and give him the rest. So, I want to know if you think its better to take them at night in my room or tommorow night when I go out with my friends? I like to smoke weed and listen to music but, now I dont trip at all I just feel numb. So, I think it would be cool to take them tonight and listen to music and see how I like them. Cause if I take them with my friends I'm going to have to walk around and go in cars. And I think I would bug out and not have fun. But, it might be alot more fun if my friends know I'm tripping and I smoke with my friends who smoke. So, basicly I want to try them out in my room and see how I like them. Or is that a waste and will I just get really bored? I dont want to just sit there and think its a waste cause theres nothing to do except listent to music, watch tv and jerk off. I also have weed. So, trip tonight alone or trip tommorow when i'm out with my friends? Also, If I trip tonight I can always get some for my friends this weekend so we all can trip and that will be cool cause I will know what to expect cause I did it in my room. So, what do you all think?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: I'm getting shrooms, when should I do them? [Re: Vinny]
    #1383538 - 03/17/03 08:43 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

hmmmm.. I don't think I'd eat them if all I had was a 1.75 grams. 2 grams, and you may trip, and the less you eat the less likely it'll have any effect. I've mostly been dissapointed with doses beneath 2.5, so I would reccomend waiting until you have a whole eighth. Even if you say you are really sensitive to them, it doesn't sound like you knew how much you took when you first ate them and you were also drunk, so I'm afraid you don't know if you actually are sensitive to them at all. My first trip was 7 grams among 3 three people, and although it was a very short and mild trip, it was worth it, especially for a first trip. After that I just kept dosing too low and not getting very strong results, and spent a lot of trips being dissapointed. So if I were you I'd get more.

Offlinefunksion
star
Loc: virginny
Re: I'm getting shrooms, when should I do them? [Re: Dogomush]
    #1383603 - 03/17/03 09:01 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

well, i don't agree with dogomush.. i think that 1.75 grams is certainly enough to eat while you sit in your room, listen to music and smoke bowls. i think you'd have a great time.

personally, i wouldn't go out with friends my second time tripping. esp if i was the only one out of my gourd.

another thing, take tolerance into account if you are going to eat some now and then eat some one the w/e with your friends.

OfflineMrNobody
Loser

Re: I'm getting shrooms, when should I do them? [Re: funksion]
    #1383735 - 03/17/03 09:40 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

"personally, i wouldn't go out with friends my second time tripping"

Yeah, me neither. Good advice.

1.75 grams would be a great dose to chill out in your room -- listening to music, whatever -- especially for your 2nd trip. Nice 'n mellow, not too crazy...and maybe some medical marijuana for added pleasure.

--------------------
Free thinkers are dangerous.

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery
Re: I'm getting shrooms, when should I do them? [Re: MrNobody]
    #1386172 - 03/17/03 09:20 PM (21 years, 17 days ago)

eat those fuckers NOW!!

--------------------
KRAMER CAKES

Anonymous

Re: I'm getting shrooms, when should I do them? [Re: Vinny]
    #1386543 - 03/18/03 02:29 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

jesus christ i'm tired of this shit.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag