Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinevulcAn
self-governed

Re: shrooms + DXM [Re: groovystoner]
    #13810944 - 01/18/11 09:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Lemon tek?
1.)Grind your shrooms up into a powder, preferably, but very small chunks will suffice if you do not have a blender/coffee grinder.
2.)Get either lemon extract, that lemon juice most people have in their fridge, or a fresh lemon and squeeze the juice (preferred.)
3.)Put the shrooms in the bottom of a cup, and then pour the lemon juice over them.
4.)Let the concoction sit for 20 minutes, and then strain the mushroom matter out.
5.)Drink.
6.)???????
7.)
:raveface:

--------------------
simplicity is complex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMunkey106
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Lafayette, Louisiana
Re: shrooms + DXM [Re: Munkey106]
    #13810966 - 01/18/11 09:31 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Lemon tekking is when you crush up your dried mushrooms, let them sit in something acidic (lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, etc.) for 15 minutes or so, then drink the mixture. It makes the mushrooms about 50% stronger as well as shortens the trip by about an hour and provides a much quicker come up and smoother comedown. I strongly recommend it. Not only will your mushrooms go farther this way (1.75g lemon tek'd is roughly equivalent to the effects 2.5g or 3g eaten normally), but I find it negates and/or completely prevents any nausea that may have otherwise been present. If you go with your method, you are going to end up getting very nauseous (especially if you don't take any Dramamine) and probably puking up much of your mushrooms. Do as you wish though!

Offlinegroovystoner
deadhead
Male

Loc: southern california
    #13811008 - 01/18/11 09:37 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

^ yes haha, IMO solo tripping the way to go :thumbup:
and I see your point with the dosage, tho I am not to experienced with DXM, Im very experienced with mushrooms, roughly 15-20 trips, about half of them alone. highest dose being 6 grams eaten at once.
I do wanna trip hard, but not necisarily to the point where I have completly left reality. so how is this :

150mg of DXM
wait 30 minutes -
3grams of shrooms(I am one of those who hate the taste so it would take around half hour to eat this..)
wait 10 minutes
100 maybe 150mg of DXM right after do lemon tek 1g shrooms
________
and about how long would this last? I'd take it at night, so I would have all night. literally

--------------------

"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't
include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then
the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." - Terence McKenna

Offlinegroovystoner
deadhead
Male

#13811024 - 01/18/11 09:39 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Munkey106 said:
Lemon tekking is when you crush up your dried mushrooms, let them sit in something acidic (lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, etc.) for 15 minutes or so, then drink the mixture. It makes the mushrooms about 50% stronger as well as shortens the trip by about an hour and provides a much quicker come up and smoother comedown. I strongly recommend it. Not only will your mushrooms go farther this way (1.75g lemon tek'd is roughly equivalent to the effects 2.5g or 3g eaten normally), but I find it negates and/or completely prevents any nausea that may have otherwise been present. If you go with your method, you are going to end up getting very nauseous (especially if you don't take any Dramamine) and probably puking up much of your mushrooms. Do as you wish though!

perfect! I just found lemon juice in my fridge!
and you strain the shrooms out of the mixture after letting it sit.. correct?

--------------------

the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." - Terence McKenna

OfflineMunkey106
Psychonaut
Male

#13811051 - 01/18/11 09:42 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

groovystoner said:
^ yes haha, IMO solo tripping the way to go :thumbup:
and I see your point with the dosage, tho I am not to experienced with DXM, Im very experienced with mushrooms, roughly 15-20 trips, about half of them alone. highest dose being 6 grams eaten at once.
I do wanna trip hard, but not necisarily to the point where I have completly left reality. so how is this :

150mg of DXM
wait 30 minutes -
3grams of shrooms(I am one of those who hate the taste so it would take around half hour to eat this..)
wait 10 minutes
100 maybe 150mg of DXM right after do lemon tek 1g shrooms
________
and about how long would this last? I'd take it at night, so I would have all night. literally

The only reason I am not advising against this combination for you is because you have a nice deal of experience with mushrooms so you know what a real mind-fuck is all about. Sounds like you want a moderately strong trip... Your above scenario sounds good to me if that's what you're going for. Get ready though, this combination is going to mind-fuck you haaard, even at a low[ish] dose! Have fun and be safe! You'll probably be tripping for 5 or 6 hours fairly hard, with an hour or so come-up before and about an hour comedown. You will be drained and not as close back to baseline as you think you'll be even after 12 hours. Allow time for your body to rest well after the experience, stay hydrated [with water] throughout your journey, and most importantly have the time of your life and get as much out of it as you can! :mushroom2:

OfflineMunkey106
Psychonaut
Male

#13811071 - 01/18/11 09:45 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

And, no, I would absolutely not recommend straining the mushrooms out of the concoction...just shoot that shit like you would a shot of vodka! You will get more out of the mushrooms this way, and your experience will last longer than it would if you strained the mushrooms out...

Offlinegroovystoner
deadhead
Male

#13811141 - 01/18/11 09:55 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Munkey106 said:
And, no, I would absolutely not recommend straining the mushrooms out of the concoction...just shoot that shit like you would a shot of vodka! You will get more out of the mushrooms this way, and your experience will last longer than it would if you strained the mushrooms out...

alright, two questions..
how much lemon juice should I mix in.. like a small shot glass full, or a whole cup, cuz I'm not sure if I'm up for drinking a cup full of lemon juice. haha.
and also, I just relized the lemon juice I have is expired.. by about two years.. hahah. is that alright or would you advise against it?

and ohh yes. I know a mind fuck. I've experienced quitee a few hah, one of the biggest was when I had literally 0 shroom tolerenxe and on the spot chewed down 5 grams. I basically lost all touch with reality for some hours. also I've had strong mind fucks with acid. Which I've had countless experiences with. (more then shrooms defintly)
and yea I'm looking for more of a strong trip, but not an out of control one.

--------------------

OfflineMunkey106
Psychonaut
Male

#13811176 - 01/18/11 10:00 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

groovystoner said:
alright, two questions..
how much lemon juice should I mix in.. like a small shot glass full, or a whole cup, cuz I'm not sure if I'm up for drinking a cup full of lemon juice. haha.
and also, I just relized the lemon juice I have is expired.. by about two years.. hahah. is that alright or would you advise against it?

and ohh yes. I know a mind fuck. I've experienced quitee a few hah, one of the biggest was when I had literally 0 shroom tolerenxe and on the spot chewed down 5 grams. I basically lost all touch with reality for some hours. also I've had strong mind fucks with acid. Which I've had countless experiences with. (more then shrooms defintly)
and yea I'm looking for more of a strong trip, but not an out of control one.

"Expired" lemon juice is ok, haha. It's a natural preservative. :wink:

It depends on how many mushrooms you have. What I do is crush up my mushrooms into a cup, pour lemon juice over the mushrooms until I they are fully submerged in lemon juice (maybe a "sip" or two), let it sit for 15 - 20 minutes, then shoot that shit. It really doesn't taste bad; you'll be surprised. Keep in mind, this will greatly increase the potency of your mushrooms so dose accordingly!

Offlinegroovystoner
deadhead
Male

#13811370 - 01/18/11 10:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

^ alright perfect. so this is my plan..

150mg DXM in gel caps
wIait 30 minutes*
eat 3grams of shrooms (probably chase it with a burger or something)
start lettin my 1gram of mushrooms in lemon tek mixture sit.
wait 10 minutes*
take 100mg(or 150mg?)of DXM
wait 5-10 minutes *
drink lemon tek.
then...
:awecid:

--------------------

OfflineMunkey106
Psychonaut
Male

#13811436 - 01/18/11 10:40 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

groovystoner said:
^ alright perfect. so this is my plan..

150mg DXM in gel caps
wIait 30 minutes*
eat 3grams of shrooms (probably chase it with a burger or something)
start lettin my 1gram of mushrooms in lemon tek mixture sit.
wait 10 minutes*
take 100mg(or 150mg?)of DXM
wait 5-10 minutes *
drink lemon tek.
then...
:awecid:

Enjoy!

Offlinegroovystoner
deadhead
Male

#13811486 - 01/18/11 10:47 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i will! and have you tried this combo before, out of curiousity ?
cause what will i be able to do and not do.. such as..
will i be able to maintain focus, on say.. television or the computer.
music euphoria ? things like that. or link me to a great trip report on it. thank you in advance haha

--------------------

OfflineMunkey106
Psychonaut
Male

#13811529 - 01/18/11 10:53 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

groovystoner said:
i will! and have you tried this combo before, out of curiousity ?

cause what will i be able to do and not do.. such as..
will i be able to maintain focus, on say.. television or the computer.
music euphoria ? things like that. or link me to a great trip report on it. thank you in advance haha

Only once. I have taken 300mg of dextromethorphan and about an hour after dosing all 20 gels, ate a gram of mushrooms (not lemon tek'd). So to answer your question, yes, though I only got a minute taste of what this combo is all about. It is substantially euphoric (I'd assume this has much to do with all the activity going on around your serotonin receptors) and fairly dissociative. I haven't taken as big as a dose as you're going for so I can only speculate, but I'd be willing to put my money on your trip being very close to what I described originally: extremely euphoric, quite dissociative, motor skills and coordination will be off and you'll look like you're drunk, CEV's and OEV's out the asshole, and a strong introspective vibe I'd assume. :cool:

Offlinegroovystoner
deadhead
Male

#13811552 - 01/18/11 10:58 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Munkey106 said:

CEV's and OEV's out the asshole, and a strong introspective vibe I'd assume. :cool:

awesome. visuals are defintly my favorite part. the OEV's wont take over my whole vision, am i correct haha. because if necisary i would like to carry out at most a short conversation without sounding like im in another world haha

--------------------

OfflineMunkey106
Psychonaut
Male

#13811596 - 01/18/11 11:05 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Nah, the OEV's won't be overwhelming like it is with 2c-i or a large dose of LSD. The CEV's will be absolutely beautiful though and will no doubt accompany you throughout the WHOLE experience, probably even after you come down and into the next day even! The CEV's on dextromethorphan are AMAAAZING and mushrooms only enhance that tenfold!

Offlinegroovystoner
deadhead
Male

#13811690 - 01/18/11 11:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

well I've tooken about 6 or 7 tabs of acid before at my most, but it was in a span of about 4 hours. And the OEVs did get a bit crazy. But it wasn't that great of acid, it was good though haha.
also I DO love OEVs I just don't out of hand ones, mind explaining the some of the OEVs as best as you can even with your low dose dxm shrooms experience. (sorry about all the questions haha, I just like to get a detailed idea of what I'm about to experience so I don't go into this thing oblivious to it. ya know.)
and When I did dxm, in my strongest amount which wasn't to strong (like 7-8 triple c pills. I don't remember the mg exactly.) i just felt very fucked up, with nausea. I don't remember many CEVs, but those effects were  probably due to the extra ingredients in triple c's

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
    #13811777 - 01/18/11 11:47 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I missed the part where you said you've only done DXM a few times, in low doses

didn't realize you were only 115 pounds either

so yeah, the dose you plan on taking sounds about right... especially if you don't want shit getting outta control :lol:

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineMunkey106
Psychonaut
Male

#13811791 - 01/18/11 11:50 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

groovystoner said:
also I DO love OEVs I just don't out of hand ones, mind explaining the some of the OEVs as best as you can even with your low dose dxm shrooms experience. (sorry about all the questions haha, I just like to get a detailed idea of what I'm about to experience so I don't go into this thing oblivious to it. ya know.)

and When I did dxm, in my strongest amount which wasn't to strong (like 7-8 triple c pills. I don't remember the mg exactly.) i just felt very fucked up, with nausea. I don't remember many CEVs, but those effects were  probably due to the extra ingredients in triple c's

The OEV's while on this combination are very similar to standard CEV's but "overlayed" over your normal vision. I highly enjoy this effect, though it usually does carry over to the next day and some people might find that annoying.

If you got nauseated on 6 or 7 Trip C's (fuck that shit; never used them, never will) you are probably going to get just as nauseated, if not more nauseated on 300mg+ of DXM, which is why I strongly recommend taking 25mg of Dramamine an hour before dosing your aforementioned scenario. You can get a bottle of 10 Dramamine pills, 25mg each, for about $5 at any Walmart and I strongly suggest you buy some, even if just to have on hand for a future experience.

Offlinegroovystoner
deadhead
Male

#13811857 - 01/19/11 12:05 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

well in triple c's DXM is not the only active chemical in it where as robotussin, dxm is the only active chemical so that might of had something to do with it.
also I was reading up on this lemon tek. And it says there's not much of a peak. only a come up and come down. is this true ?

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
    #13811874 - 01/19/11 12:09 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Munkey106 said:
You can get a bottle of 10 Dramamine pills, 25mg each, for about $5 at any Walmart and I strongly suggest you buy some, even if just to have on hand for a future experience.

^^ this

I don't do DXM without it... ever

it doesn't just prevent the nausea, but also the dreaded robo-itch

in canada they call it 'gravol' though, or 'travel tabs' if you're going generic

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineMunkey106
Psychonaut
Male

#13811912 - 01/19/11 12:18 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

groovystoner said:
well in triple c's DXM is not the only active chemical in it where as robotussin, dxm is the only active chemical so that might of had something to do with it.
also I was reading up on this lemon tek. And it says there's not much of a peak. only a come up and come down. is this true ?

Yes, Trip C's contain other bad shit besides DXM and while the other chemicals did have some play in your previously experienced nausea, it was the DXM more than anything that caused it. Anytime I dose over 350mg I take a Dramamine beforehand; it really does work wonders!

The statement about lemon tek'd mushrooms not having a peak is the biggest load of shit ever. All that's different is that you just come up faster and the overall duration of the trip is shortened slightly, all the while greatly increasing the effects of the mushrooms. Win/win situation in my book, though occasionally I will dose mushrooms the normal way without lemon juice if I want a longer, smoother, comparatively more mellow trip. Fresh mushrooms are where it's at though!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract