Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: dumakey1212]
    #13837658 - 01/23/11 04:08 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

o if you're going to a six flags buy a fash pass, save $10 a week you can get a flash pass no problem, skip 99% of the lines ,by the time you  WALK to the ride of your choice the flash pass is pretty much ready to let you on , maybe you wait around 15 minutes then skip the line, go right up the station, get on

that's the royal way , every person can afford to buy one if they save a bit here and there before going to the park.

you usually queue in the station unless the station was empty at that moment in time to let you walk on but that's not so bad at all.

o one problem with that is you have to , even if you buy it online, go into a room and see a video then sign some things and leave them your drivers license if the flash pass is a digital remove operated type thing which could be confusing .

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (01/23/11 04:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblesporeRider
Proud sporeRider :)
 User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: leery11]
    #13837702 - 01/23/11 04:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

now i didn't go thru this whole thread reading every post - but for the initial question - CID allllll the way bro:trippinballs::awesomenod: - i tell ya - going on the six flags "giant drop" on purple geltabs wayyyyyyyy back in the day - WAS FUCKING AMAZING:trippinballs::trippinballs::trippinballs::super::trippinballs:

--------------------
http://

Offlinedumakey1212
Stranger
Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: sporeRider]
    #13837844 - 01/23/11 04:41 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Six Flags is overall weak shit compared to Cedar Point. The only Six Flags I've been to is Magic Mountain out in Valencia, Cali, and it's pretty much SF's best park out of the whole chain and is the only one that can even begin to rival Cedar Point and they don't even do that, in my humble opinion. I've heard of Great Adventure in New Jersey because they have Kingda Ka, but then again that's just a straight rip-off of the original Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point but with a bunny hill at the end, an extra 36' and 8 mph. I'm sure if you live around a tight Six Flags and get a Flash Pass it works out for ya, but the only tight ones are on the coasts. I think I'll just stick with getting a Platinum Pass to get in year around and an hour early and going to my home parks Cedar Point, Kings Island, and maybe an adventure out to Kings Dominion in Virginia, which has Intimidator 305, a fresher version of Millennium Force you could say. If you can't tell I'm kind of a coaster nerd. :smile:

Invisiblegerryjarcia
biophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: the woods
    #13838407 - 01/23/11 06:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

looks like everyone's thrown out some good advice thus far.

definitely a fairly extreme setting for a first time tripper but hey, some people like to go in hefty :yesnod:

personally, me+psychedelics+people I don't know =

i get way, way to hyper sensitive to other humans energies and just the thought of tripping in a crazed amusement park setting filled with strange humanoids sends my sober head spinning. but hey, that's just me.

i will say that for me acid is much more manageable around strangers than mushies (cid gives you that nice adrenaline kick!). i've also got a somewhat "sacred" approach to the whole mushroom thing and an amusement park isn't very sacred to me :shrug:

whatever you decide, allow yourself a "i gotta get the fuck out of here" clause. you may get into the experience and find that the amusement park isn't all that amusing. you can always leave the park. have a designated driver and have fun!

--------------------

"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: gerryjarcia]
    #13839100 - 01/23/11 08:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

been to magic mountain and great adventure with nitro and etc ,
cedar point also
cedar point is neat but lets face it , the rides are something that when you've been on one typical B&M modern looper ( for ex , mantix, bizzaro , scream, super krypton coaster ,riddlers revenge ) they are all the damn same thing with only slight variations, whereas a batman the ride is incredibly intense and leaves you trippy after its all over ,
when i think about CPs coasters the ones that really stood out as something worthy of proclaiming were milenium force which is awesome in its own way but also kind of delicate for being so  huge, magnum, in which case ntiro or goliath are way better rides ,
gemini which was fun simple and had nice drops,
i didn't care much about raptor or mantis becuase i've been on all these multi loopers and they are nice but they would not make or break my decision to go to a park ,

i'd put great adventure ahead of CP with magic mountain perhaps tying CP . now i haven't been to CP since they got that new launched roller coaster and that looks pretty good
el toro is one of the most intense rides in the entire world in the back seat , if you think you've felt total bodily ejection out of a roller coaster and into the sky , you  probably haven't , there aren't a whole to of rides that have the guts to put GOOD G FORCES into the design, el toro is one of them, but the layout is not super unique .

i probably like goliath at magic mountain more than ntiro  that doesn't give you enough ejection feelings , and feels kind of mellow but fun , and ntiro better than milenium force because mf should have some good straight up hills with intense airtime drops mixed in .

what is bad about six flags is they just copy and paste their rides all across the nation with little variation at times .  and magic mountain usually gets a new ride every year or every other year and the other six flags parks might go 5 or longer without getting one .

THE STRAIGHT UP MOST AWESOME AMUSEMENT PARK EVER IS ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE THOUGH ,
imagining the spider man 3d ride on something psychedelic would, dear god !
dueling dragons is amazing art, the park doesn't have a ton of rides but its an amazing vibe to be at that place , and the hulk has a great launch element to it .

also the log ride there before they toned it down thru rehab you would FLOAT UP OUT OF YOUR SEAT  few inches , the drop was insane intense and just beautiful and amazing, floating on a log ride drop without any restraints is very fun.
( now they have lap bars on the log ride which is lame )

the best rides i've been on that have amazing ejection feelings are el toro , sometimes the back seat of ghost rider at knotts berry farm ( if you know how to keep the restraints  inches or so loose and make the checkers not succeed when they try to smash them into your lap )  which if running right is the most amazing ride in the universe flying out of your seat on every hill ( back seat mandatory not some sissy ,  "lets do the very 2nd to back row its the same ,  NOT TRUE " ) steel eel at sea world texas which i got kicked off of going up the lit for taking a picture , even though i put the camera back in its case by the time they even managed to shut the motion down.

well i think that's it for rides that excel in negative g forces that i've been on . el toro is relentless in the back seat.

what sux about some six flags operations is they slow the lit to an almost stop at the top of the hill which is LAME and kills all the negative g forces and ejection and floating that you could get , goliath first used to just go straight over that hil withotu slowing down and you'd get great floating and butterflies now you get this lame stupid lets dangle you for 30 seconds before you slowly go down a sissy drop , even if its 255 ft tall its boring if you stop the car right before it starts to go down it ...... the helix is great though .

( likes roller coasters )
also tatsu is amazing at magic mountain .

also i guess once you've been on a lot of them they don't scare you so you feel calm during the unless they do something overwhelming in the g force area like el toro does .

my very first time on a hyper coaster ( which was goliath at magic mountain ) i was terrified and then some and it was the greatest experience ever so even if they did do it slow back then ( which they didn't ) i would have loved it .
i guess not a lot of people would be calm going up ntiros lit but i am , its peaceful, el toro on the other hand....

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (01/23/11 08:45 PM)

Offlinepowertoke33
Blunts and bong packs
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ
Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: leery11]
    #13839248 - 01/23/11 09:04 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i would definetly go with cid since your around so many people

OfflineWilkinator
Stranger

Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: powertoke33]
    #13839696 - 01/23/11 10:36 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

lsd.

Offlinedumakey1212
Stranger
Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: Wilkinator]
    #13842950 - 01/24/11 04:00 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I definitely enjoyed Magic Mountain when I went, but I've just got too much sentimentality for Cedar Point since I absolutely love the lake setting and have been going there multiple times every year since I was about 8 (which seems unbelievable that that much time has passed). If you haven't been back to try Top Thrill Dragster (the launch coaster), then you absolutely must try it out at least once (or a similar one like Kingda Ka). I've heard nothing but excellent things about El Toro, so that would be one that would make going to Great Adventure worth it. My problem seems to be that I'm way too calm on roller coasters while sober right now after riding them for so long (not a bad thing, but definitely want to spice it up this year), and hopefully some psychedelic action will be just the thing to make this trip something truly magical since I have neither done psychedelics (except for a short-lived, but intense salvia trip) nor been to an amusement park whilst fucked up. Anyway, it seems like the complete consensus from everyone is to drop acid when I go to Cedar Point. I have no problem with that as it will be cheaper, more intense, will last longer, and will be easier to transport. Thanks for all the tips, guys, I'm looking forward to a unique and unprecedented experience come this June!!!

Invisiblegerryjarcia
biophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: the woods
    #13843545 - 01/24/11 05:51 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dumakey1212 said:
I definitely enjoyed Magic Mountain when I went, but I've just got too much sentimentality for Cedar Point since I absolutely love the lake setting and have been going there multiple times every year since I was about 8 (which seems unbelievable that that much time has passed). If you haven't been back to try Top Thrill Dragster (the launch coaster), then you absolutely must try it out at least once (or a similar one like Kingda Ka). I've heard nothing but excellent things about El Toro, so that would be one that would make going to Great Adventure worth it. My problem seems to be that I'm way too calm on roller coasters while sober right now after riding them for so long (not a bad thing, but definitely want to spice it up this year), and hopefully some psychedelic action will be just the thing to make this trip something truly magical since I have neither done psychedelics (except for a short-lived, but intense salvia trip) nor been to an amusement park whilst fucked up. Anyway, it seems like the complete consensus from everyone is to drop acid when I go to Cedar Point. I have no problem with that as it will be cheaper, more intense, will last longer, and will be easier to transport. Thanks for all the tips, guys, I'm looking forward to a unique and unprecedented experience come this June!!!

have funs

--------------------

"We are all intoxicated. We were born into an insane asylum, a world crazy-making. We believe what we see and hear. The real myth is the myth of sanity, of rationality: it's a disease that is eating away at the earth. All the poisons flow from our denial. We deny madness, we forget our crimes, we dismember the corpse, we imprison our children. We need poison to poison the poison, to remember the sacred nature of intoxication, the green body of the young god." ~ Dale Pendell

Offlinedumakey1212
Stranger
Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: gerryjarcia]
    #13883486 - 01/31/11 05:55 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

My friend keeps talking to me day after day saying that if I do acid at Cedar Point that I'll be killed or arrested by jumping off a roller coaster or doing something stupid. Could some of you give me some things I could tell him as to why this isn't true because he acts like I'm taking PCP or something really fucked up?

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

#13883893 - 01/31/11 07:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dumakey1212 said:
My friend keeps talking to me day after day saying that if I do acid at Cedar Point that I'll be killed or arrested by jumping off a roller coaster or doing something stupid. Could some of you give me some things I could tell him as to why this isn't true because he acts like I'm taking PCP or something really fucked up?

Hahahaha memories...

I ate an eighth of very powerful home grown cubes with a few friends, a few of them were working at the park at that time as well. There was a group of 7 people. By the time we rode the second roller coaster, 3 people were missing from the group :facepalm3:, and were not found until the park closed in the parking lot. We did not ride ANY more roller coasters, instead we spent the entire day and evening on the beach there, it was so awesome. The sand bed around that little jut of land the park is on goes out for a long while. We could walk out 50-100 ft from the beach (at least it seemed like) and only be up to our ankles in water.

I can remember every feeling I had, just riding those two coasters was worth the entire hilarious debacle. I can remember sitting on the magnum; you know the very slow climb up that first hill? I remember looking to my left, and seeing the beautiful scenery; it was a gorgeous day, sun shining, cool breeze, all the people and the park, and beyond it the beautiful fucking water. It felt like I watched the picture for eternity. Then, slowly turning my head to the right, I saw my good freind; tears were pouring out of his eyes, losing it as the hill approached. Then you start going down!

Many will say this is HORRIBLE advice, and by all means the entire thing was a relative disaster; but fucking do it! :peace: eat everything you got though and resist needing that :rasta: while your there

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

OfflineJohnny Depp
 User Gallery
    #13884690 - 01/31/11 09:27 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Edited by Johnny Depp (12/19/14 03:56 AM)

Offlinedumakey1212
Stranger
Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: Johnny Depp]
    #13886574 - 02/01/11 08:21 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

That's what I'm saying. My friend who's only smoked pot one time in his entire life and done nothing else even offered to take acid with me our first time if I promise not to do it at Cedar Point, but that's not what I want at all, because if I'm going to do it at home safely, it's going to be for the purpose of building up experience for the amusement park. The whole death thing is kind of an exaggeration on his part since you are strapped so tightly into the roller coasters with the lapbars since they don't just click anymore on most of the rides but go down to any given point where your body will stop it that it will literally be almost impossible to jump off the ride. Like others have said, too, while you're on the rides, you may not even be concerned with what's going on in reality (riding the roller coaster) since you have your own intense trip going on in your head. The cops part could be avoided fairly easily as long as I have my friends with me that are sober that can just take me out of the line if necessary if I start to wig out and then I could just go back to the hotel room for the rest of the day worst case scenario and know never to do psychedelics at an amusement park again.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder