Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedumakey1212
Stranger
Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? * 1
    #13809272 - 01/18/11 04:48 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Here's my situation: I've never done shrooms or acid before, and the only hallucinogenic I've done was some black salvia (the most extreme kind the store sold) probably a year ago that fucked me up real nice-like for about 5 minutes. Now, I've recently become extremely interested in getting ahold of some shrooms to try for the first time. However, I want to wait to do them at Cedar Point (an amusement park) this summer for the first time. I was dead-set on doing shrooms, but I would also consider doing acid based on getting some advice on which would be better to do in a crowded, public place (if either of them at all) and storage conveniences. To start with, shrooms seem to be ridiculously fucking hard to get ahold of in my area and if I'm going to want them for Cedar Point then I'm going to want to try to get them at the very soonest opportunity because they may be gone for awhile after that and not available for when I go to the park. So...if I do get the shrooms I'd want to store them for a few months and that would be difficult, not to mention transporting them 5 hours in a hot car during the summer to an amusement park to ingest, so I'd like to know some tips on shroom storage and how easy/difficult it would be to pull this off when I go. If shrooms seem too out of the question, then I'd most definitely consider just getting a hit or two of acid to do at the park since I'm sure that'd be easier to store and transport when the time comes to do so. To sum up, I'd just like some advice on what experienced users have to say about doing either of these drugs at an amusement park and the potential options I have for storing either of these for relatively lengthy periods of times since I want to get ahold of them at the nearest convenience and will need to store them for months ahead of time. Thanks for any and all help I can get!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: dumakey1212]
    #13809285 - 01/18/11 04:51 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Do acid.
But only if it's not your first time ever doing acid.
I mean, try it a couple times in the spring to get used to it before you do it in an enclosed, public space...

E would be fun too, but...

Shrooms can make you sick to your stomach and generally nauseous.
I don't think this would be your best choice for roller coaster riding.

--------------------

Offlinedumakey1212
Stranger
Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #13809366 - 01/18/11 05:03 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you, sir. I've read many reports about shrooms making people nauseous. They've said smoking some weed helps out, but that would be kind of difficult in an amusement park and I definitely don't want to fuck around with authority figures once I've ingested any psychedelics. The acid overall sounds like a better bet and I also like the idea of doing it a couple of times in the spring to get the feel for it and deciding if I'm feeling up for trying it at Cedar Point. I actually did a quarter gram of molly for the first time over New Year's and it was a pretty enjoyable experience (super horny, though, with no one to satisfy my needs :frown:), but I definitely don't think it was enough to get the fullest effect I wanted for the first time on that, especially since that is such an awesome, easy drug to handle. The only reason I'm kind of turned off to doing MDMA again is having the guy who sold it to me tell me it's been getting cut with ketamine and shit after I'd already done it and reading about some of the neurological effects of it vs. the mostly non-existent ones from doing psychedelics.

Invisibleifoundwaldo

#13809420 - 01/18/11 05:12 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

MDMA's cool in moderation.
A quarter gram is a whole lot for your first time; must've been fun.

Also, you'll definitely want to sneak some joints in there.

Weed + acid = :awecid:

EDIT: As for shrooms making you sick, it really depends on the person.
I would go to the amusement park on shrooms.
But my stomach can handle just about anything.

--------------------

Edited by ifoundwaldo (01/18/11 05:13 PM)

Offlinedumakey1212
Stranger
    #13810192 - 01/18/11 07:24 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for all those tips. Does anyone know of the best methods if any of storing shrooms for a long period of time, though, or is that pretty much a no go?

OfflineMunkey106
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Lafayette, Louisiana
    #13810499 - 01/18/11 08:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dumakey1212 said:
Thanks for all those tips. Does anyone know of the best methods if any of storing shrooms for a long period of time, though, or is that pretty much a no go?

Mushrooms store for a long period of time dried and put in a glass jar with silica gel packs to absorb any moisture...years. They also store almost indefinitely in honey, NOM NOM!

Funny you ask about tripping at an amusement park...

Two years ago me and two friends took a 2 week long roadtrip from Louisiana to Chicago and back. I had 10 or 15 hits of acid with me, along with 7 or 8 grams of mushrooms and of course, marijuana. In one of the states we stopped at a badass amusement/water park. At the hotel, before leaving for the amusement park, I took a gram of mushrooms and a hit (...or two?) of acid. By the time we got to the park I was already coming up on the mushrooms and the acid was just starting to kick in. I couldn't smoke at the park or sneak any bud in because they searched all bags at the gate, so I smoked a fat bowl in the parking lot before going in.

I rode a bunch of roller coasters, and did a few water rides. Surprisingly, the rides were less fun than when sober because the fear was completely taken out of it. What the ride was doing or what it could do to me was nothing in comparison to the roller coaster ride going on in my head so the rides felt very "mellow" although they were some wild rides. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed tripping at the park and would do it again, but it is indeed an extremely "odd" setting waiting in line dripping wet, tripping balls, slowly ascending up stairs some 200 ft. up all the while being two inches away from random other people you've never met that you may be forced to interact with (possibly for a long period of time). I wouldn't dose high, nor would I do it without a sober friend nearby (direction and sense of location while tripping is a joke), but I would most certainly recommend it to someone moderately experienced with psychedelics and who thinks they can handle themselves around random people in potentially long, awkward situations.

InvisibleCakk
Female

Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: Munkey106]
    #13810894 - 01/18/11 09:18 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

To be honest with you I wouldn't trip my first time at an amusement park I would try it in a non public environment and see how the drugs affect you before moving into a place where many things can go wrong and send you on a bad trip of paranoia and confusion.

Edited by Cakk (01/18/11 09:19 PM)

OfflineJohnny Depp
 User Gallery
    #13810971 - 01/18/11 09:32 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by Johnny Depp (12/19/14 03:48 AM)

OfflineEarthTalker
Earth-dwelling-man
Male

Loc: The Pacific Rim Flag
Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: Johnny Depp]
    #13811020 - 01/18/11 09:38 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I'd never disrespect any divine substance (whether Mimosa tenuiflora, salvia divinorum, pscilocybin cubensis, etc.) by taking it at an amusement park. you always must remember, these spirit tools are not toys, and though it's tempting to ask "what if I took it when...?", it's certainly not safe, and can easily bite you back for disrespecting it.

Edited by EarthTalker (01/18/11 09:39 PM)

OfflineMunkey106
Psychonaut
Male

Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: EarthTalker]
    #13811110 - 01/18/11 09:51 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

EarthTalker said:
I'd never disrespect any divine substance (whether Mimosa tenuiflora, salvia divinorum, pscilocybin cubensis, etc.) by taking it at an amusement park.

Time and setting, my friend. DIFFERENT DOSES FOR DIFFERENT INTENTIONS: fun, sensory enhancement at a low doses vs. deep introspection and mind exploration at a high dose. "Different strokes for different folks"... Don't knock low doses if you haven't used them in the proper context. One does not need to indulge to get the good out of a substance. :wink:

OfflineRealRollForever
Whiny Cannabis Addict
Male

Loc: Under the radar Flag
    #13811217 - 01/18/11 10:07 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Munkey106 said:
Quote:

EarthTalker said:
I'd never disrespect any divine substance (whether Mimosa tenuiflora, salvia divinorum, pscilocybin cubensis, etc.) by taking it at an amusement park.

Time and setting, my friend. DIFFERENT DOSES FOR DIFFERENT INTENTIONS: fun, sensory enhancement at a low doses vs. deep introspection and mind exploration at a high dose. "Different strokes for different folks"... Don't knock low doses if you haven't used them in the proper context. One does not need to indulge to get the good out of a substance. :wink:

i agree

--------------------

Invisibleeckhem

Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: RealRollForever]
    #13811274 - 01/18/11 10:16 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

EarthTalker said:

Also, an amusement park could potentially
send you spiraling into a bad state of mind.

Once you try these substances in a controlled environment,
you'll be able to decide if going to an amusement park
would be a good idea.

If your intent is simply to get high on some psychedelics
and ride some coasters, maybe it isn't such a good idea.

I've been to Cedar Point multiple times and I usually just
take some adderall to stay alert and energetic.
I've never considered dropping cid or eating mush for such
an occasion.  These kind of substances make you very introspective
and thoughtful... not something you necessarily want
at an amusement park.
:flowerchild:

Offlinejuloxx
Superjail Inmate
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: eckhem]
    #13811457 - 01/18/11 10:43 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Waiting in lines could potentially suck balls, be warned. Also being around fat american families could get quite annoying.

This sounds like it has the potential for crucial disaster, but also some great times. Good luck young tripper

--------------------
"My mind is my glock, Keep my 3rd eye cocked."

-Method Man

Youtuber, focus on Psychedelic Tourism in S/SE Asia. Come follow along!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYxVIVVZ2qrX5iJbXhuu_VA/videos

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: juloxx]
    #13811514 - 01/18/11 10:51 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I remember dropping some L at this last year's Sasquatch, and it was at the campsite still, and the crouded ride, then monster line DID kind of suck. Make sure you arent anywhere near peaking there. Take a smaller dose until you're away from people.

I can only imagine it be awful tho with all the lines and crowds.

InvisibleCakk
Female

Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: RealRollForever]
    #13811530 - 01/18/11 10:54 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RealRollForever said:
Quote:

Munkey106 said:
Quote:

EarthTalker said:

i agree

Well said high doses can make you act insane in the wrong environments.

OfflineJohnny Depp
 User Gallery
Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: juloxx]
    #13811574 - 01/18/11 11:02 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by Johnny Depp (12/19/14 03:48 AM)

OfflineMunkey106
Psychonaut
Male

Re: Shrooms or Acid at an Amusement Park? [Re: Johnny Depp]
    #13811611 - 01/18/11 11:08 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Johnny Depp said:
Actually I found waiting in line to be one of the best parts.  You can really get into an introspective internal trip because you are basically mindlessly following a line of people for an hour.

Families are interesting on acid.  It's crazy to see a whole family together and they all look like very similar versions of one person.

This.

Offlinedumakey1212
Stranger
    #13814399 - 01/19/11 02:04 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I definitely would like my trip to be more of Johnny Depp's idea of a real introspective trip, at least on the part where I'll be standing in lines for potentially hours, but I'll never be able to know until I actually do it and I might end up tripping balls in a bad way. I definitely want to experiment in a controlled environment this spring before I actually go to the park so I can get a feel for what it is like before doing it. I forgot to mention that when I do go to the park I'll be with 5 of my friends as we're going to rent a hotel room and chill out up there for a few days. Thanks for the tips on shroom storage Munkey if I decide to take those to the park instead of acid (I'll definitely want to make a decision on one or the other, both would be a bit extreme for an amateur trippist). Now would storing acid be easy and does it degrade easily?

Invisibleifoundwaldo

#13814410 - 01/19/11 02:06 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dumakey1212 said:
Now would storing acid be easy and does it degrade easily?

Yes, it's easy to store. Keep it away from light and air-- at a reasonable temperature.

It doesn't degrade very easily under these conditions.
Now, if you leave out in the blistering sun or something stupid... it might be a different story.

The really paranoid put it into tin foil, then place the tin foil into a bag, then put all that some place cool.

Not really necessary, but just keep light and air away from it somehow. :smile:

--------------------

Offlinedumakey1212
Stranger
    #13814512 - 01/19/11 02:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I see. Overall, it sounds like whether I choose to store some shrooms, acid, or both I need to make sure they're dried (the shrooms), put them in a sealed glass jar (preferably a dark amber one), put some of those silica gel packs in there, and keep it in a relatively cool place until I'm ready to bring them on the trip with me. The only thing I'm worried about is temperature since the only place I can keep them is in my room. It will actually be more convenient to transport them once I go to the park since I'll bring a cooler with me in the trunk for lunchmeat and shit and I'll just throw the jar in there at that point. However, I want to keep it at the right temperature until then and I hope that just throwing it in my dresser drawer or up in a box in my closet will do just fine for either substance until I go.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag