Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefrostbitten
Strange
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
review: dxm + benadryl
    #6502418 - 01/27/07 02:33 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I've used both DXM and Benadryl on separate occasions but never at once. Last night, however, I decided to try them both out together. My experiences with both have given me interesting closed eye visuals and figured the combination would result in an awesome closed-eye visual world.

I took 300mg of DXM and 200mg of the dryl. I have to take acid reducing pills so my come-up was about 2 hours instead of my usual 1. I sat watching the FLCL series (6 episodes long) and by halfway through I was feeling the beginning effects of each. By the end of the final episode I was feeling it somewhat strong. Not once in that whole night did I feel the full effects of the DXM. I sat watching the end of the show and tried thinking of something else to do. I'm not sure what I did, I talked to my friend a little bit but typing was impossible. I took my PMP and decided to listen to music in bed. This was not a good idea. The sedating effects of the dryl were too intense to enjoy, it made me extremely groggy and listening to music wasn't so enjoyable. I had lots of mini-dreams where I would close my eyes and drift into my imagination or memory and just watch certain events from my day happen again. I've had that happen to me on a large dose of DXM only and it was a beautiful black and white moving picture of my day's events. In bed I listened to god knows what and eventually turned off the player and sat in a somewhat sleeping state.

The effects of the dryl and the DXM were both minimized by each other and the experience was not really that great. It was fun watching FLCL again but thats where the happiness ends.

--------------------
my.web dev

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: review: dxm + benadryl [Re: frostbitten]
    #6502635 - 01/27/07 04:30 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I disagree with everything you just said. That combination has given me stronger OEV's than anything ive ever taken. DPH makes music sound really loud and unique. In fact music inhancement is the best quality of that drug. And also FLCL would be way too hard to follow on those drugs.

Offlinedelirious george
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: review: dxm + benadryl [Re: frostbitten]
    #13736082 - 01/05/11 04:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

frostbitten said:
I had lots of mini-dreams where I would close my eyes and drift into my imagination or memory and just watch certain events from my day happen again. I've had that happen to me on a large dose of DXM only and it was a beautiful black and white moving picture of my day's events. 

Ive had this same dreamscape thing happen to me on numerous occasions. Its always the crazy super real dream were you dont only see it, you feel like your actually there then you just kind of snap out of it and realize where you are then it'll happen again in liked 30 seconds.

But yea I disagree I enjoy the dxm and dryl combo, it is a major body trip (especially because i cant walk as well while on dryl compared to dxm).

--------------------

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: review: dxm + benadryl [Re: Moo456]
    #13741574 - 01/06/11 02:41 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Moo456 said:
I disagree with everything you just said. That combination has given me stronger OEV's than anything ive ever taken. DPH makes music sound really loud and unique. In fact music inhancement is the best quality of that drug. And also FLCL would be way too hard to follow on those drugs.

hey twat, all drug experiences are personal and what he experiences will not be what you experience. Go home.

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: review: dxm + benadryl [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #13741848 - 01/06/11 03:32 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Hence why I described my different experience with it.

That was 4 years ago anyway, but lick my asshole.

--------------------

Invisibledrjustice
God-like
Male

Loc: NH Flag
Re: review: dxm + benadryl [Re: Moo456]
    #13742754 - 01/06/11 05:58 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

The only time I ever enjoyed benadryl (personally I think it's quite a nasty drug by itself)was once when I combined it with dxm and adderal, the first time. I think it produces a great delerium that's only enjoyable when the weird body effects are numbed by some thing else. But to each his own I guess.

Offlinetospace
Male

Re: review: dxm + benadryl [Re: drjustice]
    #13772159 - 01/11/11 10:38 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know if benadryl is like Dramamine but alone I think think there really nasty.  One time tho I took 600mg of dxm and then a tube of dramamine (600mg) and I ended up yelling at people in my backyard 3 different times telling them to get out of hare.  One time there was like a gang of guys circleing around under my trampleen, Another time it was a homeless guy sleeping, and the third time it was a couple sitting together.  I thought I was talking to a friend in my office chair all night untill the music stoped and I told him to put something else on, Damn it... Drifted off to sleep

--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: review: dxm + benadryl [Re: tospace]
    #13789975 - 01/15/11 06:06 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I tried this combination once and saw muppets crawling around my bedroom floor.  They were indistinguishable from reality.  Not something I would recommend though, mostly due to possible toxicity and an incredibly heavy body load.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder