Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCMACD
The Sto)))ve
Male User Gallery

Loc: too scared Flag
Re: LSD and Driving [Re: juloxx]
    #13803807 - 01/17/11 06:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

juloxx said:
Some people can do it, some people cant. I personally think its easy/fun as shit. Nothing beats tripping balls to some proper DnB speeding on the freeway or just cruisin bumpin some mellow ass shit smokin blunts. Gotta love it

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :discodance:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: LSD and Driving [Re: CMACD]
    #13804666 - 01/17/11 08:46 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

no flaming
or your fucking banned
im getting tierd of seeing this kidna shit cus honestly...

its gay as fuck...

grow up and learn how to leanr things without fucking attacking one another

--------------------

OfflineRealRollForever
Whiny Cannabis Addict
Male

Loc: Under the radar Flag
Re: LSD and Driving [Re: dmob12]
    #13804729 - 01/17/11 08:59 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dmob12 said:
You shoulda been like "Mom, I'm way too fucked up trippin' on some acid right now, can it wait until later?" I'm glad to hear nothing bad happened but it's dangerous enough driving around sober, trippin' on acid you were probably almost as dangerous as an old person on the road. I'm not flaming you, merely pointing out the irresponsibility of driving while intoxicated, not that you don't already know it.

Edit: How the fuck do you have over 600 posts in a little more than a month???  :hansen2:

I literally said that exact quote to my mother twice.
Shes like can you just go really slow behind me in your car? Im like alright damn you need a ride i can do it.

--------------------

Edited by RealRollForever (01/17/11 09:00 PM)

OfflineGrateful
Day Tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: In your dreams Flag
Re: LSD and Driving [Re: RealRollForever]
    #13804742 - 01/17/11 09:02 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i suck at driving on acid. but the only time i drove around on it was at night. but i love riding in cars when im fryin. expecally during the day :borat:

--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs.

OfflineDivinity
Wanderer of Paths
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iowa
Re: LSD and Driving [Re: Grateful]
    #13804763 - 01/17/11 09:09 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I've driven on 2c-b, lsd and shrooms.
At night I'd turn on my brights while the snow as coming at me, looked like going into lightspeed in star wars lol. A couple times during a blizzard. Not the brightest idea lol but I made it out alive.
Its better to just walk or ride a bike if its warm

--------------------

Edited by Divinity (01/17/11 09:10 PM)

Offlinejimmystubs
Backyard Chemist
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: LSD and Driving [Re: RealRollForever]
    #13804783 - 01/17/11 09:15 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Just need to pull over if things start to get abit intense :mushroom2: :psychsplit:

--------------------
------

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free

Journal of an Australian finding supplies

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

#13804826 - 01/17/11 09:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Not proud of it but I've driven home or to a friends place a couple times on the tail end of acid and mushrooms trips after shows. It was at the point where visuals were winding down but still very high indeed. Luckily I didn't get pulled over or in a wreck or anything.

Although, the first time I ever took acid there is no possible fucking way I could drive. I had something like 10 to 20 hits in me on my first go round. Long story, but I drank half a water bottle that had the rest of a vial dumped into it. The kid was all ready sky high when my roomate had given him some money to drop a couple hits in his bottled water. SQUIRT. Anyways, I thought my roomate was fucking with me because I was all ready high from a drop or two on a candy. "Want some water? It's got acid in it.. hahahahaha" So I grabbed that shit and took a huge couple swigs because I was parched and starting to sweat from the acid coming on real strong. "Dude, I'm serious there was a lot of acid in there". Too much to really try and comprehend at the time so I guess I shrugged it off/didn't believe him still.

The next day, like 14 or 15 hours later. I felt I ought to drive back to my place across town to get some rest, but I was still in utter shambles. I remember telling my friend, "Dude, I don't even know if I remember how to drive. I'm going to try and go around the block once and if I can't figure it out or it doesn't feel right I'm coming back."

I got out on the road and it felt WEIRD. But I made it back. I was absolutely decimated for my first time. I definitely learned a whole lot about myself that night.

--------------------
================

OfflineBassfreak
ManBearPig
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD and Driving [Re: jimmystubs]
    #13804903 - 01/17/11 09:36 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

driving on acid is pretty easy...idk tho cuz im a good driver...never been in an accident or anything like that...ive drove on tons of drugs and honestly nothing is harder to drive on than alcohol...ive drove while peaking on cid and ecstasy and literally have blown lines while driving while trippin...hardest part about driving on cid is that u cant blast music cuz it mite trip u out and make u lose focus haha...most of my driving on acid occurs at the late hours of the night tho when no cars are on the road. i hate driving in the city on acid tho cuz theres so many lights and shit, makes it really hard to concentrate and go the way u want to, spoecially when u dont know the area well

once i actually got pulled over while i was tripping lol...it was after bassnectar at like 8 in the morning...i went to the official afterparty and raged there all night, ate some doses and my boys were running tanks...around 5 or 6 most people left so we went back to my friends house and ripped balloons for a while...i was still trippin a little bit mostly from sucking down balloons all nite and keeping my trip going...so i had to leave cuz i had work later so i was tripping a little bit, good enough to drive

so i left and instantly got lost lol, but found my way and got on the main highway...me and the people in my car smoked a couple bowls and a blunt and that made me trip out a little bit...lke if i wasnt smoking weed and ripping balloons the previous few hours before that i barely wouda been tripping, but bc of that i was trippin...so i got pulled over for speeding...going 83 in a 65 and just smoked weed in the car hahha

the cop comes up, asks for all my stuff and i didnt have my resistration in the normal spot haha...so i look in a different spot in view of the cop, and when i open it theres a half empty  375 of captain morgans in there...fuck...cop asks why i had it in there and said i was at umass amherst the night before (i was spun out, best answer i had atm)...if it wasnt 8 in the morning and more like 4 or 5 i would have been FUCKED...but he let me slide on the registration bc its not my car, its my parents, and to this day i have no fucking idea why the registration was gone...i bet it has something to do with my sister

cop takes my liscence and makes sure i got no warrants and i dont have a record so the cop actually let me go with a speeding ticket...and a few months later i actually appealed it and had to go to court with the same cop and a judge, it was really awkward bc he gave me a HUGE break and i basically said fuck it and tried to get out of it anyways...got 100$ off the ticket so that was good

driving on acid only works for certain people...i trust myself driving on acid and maybe a couple of my other friends, but thats really it

--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Loc: dancing Flag
Re: LSD and Driving [Re: Bassfreak] * 1
    #13804963 - 01/17/11 09:47 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

learn to steer with your third eye

driving on drugs is a lot of fun, especially dxm as it really destroys your sense of gravity

i also enjoy the adrenaline rush of endangering myself as well as hundreds of others

--------------------
i love you

you are beautiful! :rockon:

COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

OfflineBassfreak
ManBearPig
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD and Driving [Re: owls]
    #13805040 - 01/17/11 09:58 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

owls said:
learn to steer with your third eye

driving on drugs is a lot of fun, especially dxm as it really destroys your sense of gravity

i also enjoy the adrenaline rush of endangering myself as well as hundreds of others

yeah dude seriously...driving on ketamine, probbbbbbbly the best drug to drive your car on :grin:

--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

OfflineRealRollForever
Whiny Cannabis Addict
Male

Re: LSD and Driving [Re: Bassfreak]
    #13805084 - 01/17/11 10:03 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Bassfreak said:
driving on acid is pretty easy...idk tho cuz im a good driver...never been in an accident or anything like that...ive drove on tons of drugs and honestly nothing is harder to drive on than alcohol...ive drove while peaking on cid and ecstasy and literally have blown lines while driving while trippin...hardest part about driving on cid is that u cant blast music cuz it mite trip u out and make u lose focus haha...most of my driving on acid occurs at the late hours of the night tho when no cars are on the road. i hate driving in the city on acid tho cuz theres so many lights and shit, makes it really hard to concentrate and go the way u want to, spoecially when u dont know the area well

once i actually got pulled over while i was tripping lol...it was after bassnectar at like 8 in the morning...i went to the official afterparty and raged there all night, ate some doses and my boys were running tanks...around 5 or 6 most people left so we went back to my friends house and ripped balloons for a while...i was still trippin a little bit mostly from sucking down balloons all nite and keeping my trip going...so i had to leave cuz i had work later so i was tripping a little bit, good enough to drive

so i left and instantly got lost lol, but found my way and got on the main highway...me and the people in my car smoked a couple bowls and a blunt and that made me trip out a little bit...lke if i wasnt smoking weed and ripping balloons the previous few hours before that i barely wouda been tripping, but bc of that i was trippin...so i got pulled over for speeding...going 83 in a 65 and just smoked weed in the car hahha

the cop comes up, asks for all my stuff and i didnt have my resistration in the normal spot haha...so i look in a different spot in view of the cop, and when i open it theres a half empty  375 of captain morgans in there...fuck...cop asks why i had it in there and said i was at umass amherst the night before (i was spun out, best answer i had atm)...if it wasnt 8 in the morning and more like 4 or 5 i would have been FUCKED...but he let me slide on the registration bc its not my car, its my parents, and to this day i have no fucking idea why the registration was gone...i bet it has something to do with my sister

cop takes my liscence and makes sure i got no warrants and i dont have a record so the cop actually let me go with a speeding ticket...and a few months later i actually appealed it and had to go to court with the same cop and a judge, it was really awkward bc he gave me a HUGE break and i basically said fuck it and tried to get out of it anyways...got 100$ off the ticket so that was good

driving on acid only works for certain people...i trust myself driving on acid and maybe a couple of my other friends, but thats really it

yeah myself and i trust one friend, scratch that two, but one is too crazy for me on highways tripping balls and shit hes gonna go down eventually if he doesnt learn

--------------------

OfflineSalviNate
Misnomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dablands Flag
Re: LSD and Driving [Re: Bassfreak]
    #13805097 - 01/17/11 10:06 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck dat,
I ride wit my 2ft chalice and toke 80x Salvia.
Sometimes I drive into people/buildings I see as aliens in their spacecraft,
Sometimes i wake up On top of roofs of apartments and schools,
Or underwater in a swimming pool still gripping the wheel.

this thread has ran its course..

--------------------

OfflineRealRollForever
Whiny Cannabis Addict
Male

#13805111 - 01/17/11 10:08 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Grateful said:
i suck at driving on acid. but the only time i drove around on it was at night. but i love riding in cars when im fryin. expecally during the day :borat:

I had my first 16 trips in a row all night time.  The 17th time was during the day and i drove on the afterglowish phase

--------------------

Invisibleuncle bobo
Male User Gallery

Loc: shakedown st
Re: LSD and Driving [Re: SalviNate]
    #13805112 - 01/17/11 10:08 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i don't know about you guy's, but sometimes i eat a ten strip just so i can drive to the next show. lsd is a great driving ade. although one time i was driving on dmt and spirits were bumrushing my pupils, i defenitly had to pull over instantly. my girlfriend started to turn around and backed into the ditch. a big one, if i wasn't so hi and scared i would have never been able to push that car out of the ditch. it was sitting at a 45 degree angle and the wheels were on the grass. i drove from there, i just took smaller hits the whole way.

--------------------

AKA Wolfgang Grajonza                 
IKO MYCO. MEDICINAL FARMS.

Edited by uncle bobo (01/17/11 10:14 PM)

OfflineRealRollForever
Whiny Cannabis Addict
Male

Re: LSD and Driving [Re: uncle bobo]
    #13805152 - 01/17/11 10:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

uncle bobo said:
i don't know about you guy's, but sometimes i eat a ten strip just so i can drive to the next show. lsd is a great driving ade. although one time i was driving on dmt and spirits were bumrushing my pupils, i defenitly had to pull over instantly. my girlfriend started to turn around and backed into the ditch. a big one, if i wasn't so hi and scared i would have never been able to push that car out of the ditch. it was sitting at a 45 degree angle and the wheels were on the grass. i drove from there, i just took smaller hits the whole way.

yeah it helps if you know where your going and how your gonna get there

--------------------

OfflineRealRollForever
Whiny Cannabis Addict
Male

Re: LSD and Driving [Re: juloxx]
    #13805170 - 01/17/11 10:20 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

juloxx said:
Some people can do it, some people cant. I personally think its easy/fun as shit. Nothing beats tripping balls to some proper DnB speeding on the freeway or just cruisin bumpin some mellow ass shit smokin blunts. Gotta love it.

I find dealing with money (shopping and such) tripping to be a much harder and dangerous act than driving tripping

Edit: Also, Fuck Salvia.

money is right, i only trip with some people, and they know you only put out drugs you can lose.  Shopping i have no experience with

--------------------

OfflineChoix Sinaloa
Mario Kart Racer

Loc: California
    #13805252 - 01/17/11 10:35 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Grateful said:

At night?
Fuck that must of been scary

--------------------
thingy magigy

OfflinerunMD
Face Thoroughly Palmed

Loc: South Park County, CO
Re: LSD and Driving [Re: Choix Sinaloa]
    #13805268 - 01/17/11 10:39 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I won't lie. At the end of an acid trip, or what I thought was the end of an acid trip (lol), I decided to make a trek to the McDonald's that isn't even a mile away from my house.

I took the dark side roads and, my luck, there are groups of black people just walking down the middle of the road.

Just then, I started to feel the acid again. Boy, that shit was scary. Like, I could barely see the naturally camouflaged people on the road as it is, but when the 'cid started to play games with me...wasn't good times.

I got to the McDonald's and gave myself an epic facepalm for making that journey.

Needless to say, I took the better lit main road when I was on my way back with the precious cargo. A number one with a strawberry shake.

--------------------
"Are you high or just stupid?"   
"I assure you, I am NOT high"

::All my posts are fabrications or observed accounts of other people's experiences. All cultivation is for the growth of legal and edible gourmet mushrooms.::
Not A Medical Doctor.
Elementary Coir Tek
Damion's Favorite Links, I love em.

Study Them. Experience Them.Learn from Them. Respect Them.

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Loc: dancing Flag
Re: LSD and Driving [Re: runMD]
    #13805553 - 01/17/11 11:51 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

here's a :facepalm: for making McDonalds your destination in the first place...

--------------------
i love you

you are beautiful! :rockon:

COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

OfflinerunMD
Face Thoroughly Palmed

Loc: South Park County, CO
Re: LSD and Driving [Re: owls]
    #13805557 - 01/17/11 11:52 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

lol. What?! It was close! I didn't eat all day.

McDonalds, always my last resort.

--------------------
"Are you high or just stupid?"   
"I assure you, I am NOT high"

::All my posts are fabrications or observed accounts of other people's experiences. All cultivation is for the growth of legal and edible gourmet mushrooms.::
Not A Medical Doctor.
Elementary Coir Tek
Damion's Favorite Links, I love em.

Study Them. Experience Them.Learn from Them. Respect Them.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom