Home | Community | Message Board

Coca Leaf Shop
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLoverofEarth
spirit on ajourney

Loc: the in-between
Rgid thinking
    #1378289 - 03/15/03 01:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I've noticed I am doing things unconsciously alot. I feel like I'm walking around in a daze. I will walk into this one bathroom in the house and no matter if the life is on or not I always flick the switch. I will set something down and then trip over it not remembering it was there. And here's the worst part. I feel like everyone knows exactly what I am thinking and is manipulating my every action sometimes. I am not very good at taking responsibility for myself, maybe I am just stressed and tense. I think I've lived my life unconsciously. I rarely make decisions and act only on whims. There is a vice being cranked on my skull and I am becoming retarded or have always been. Maybe I've been in denial for so long because I did not want to know..

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #1

Re: Rgid thinking [Re: LoverofEarth]
    #1378586 - 03/15/03 04:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I wouldn't worry too much, we all have habits. You enjoy to leave the mundane of reality and stumble through life on a higher existence, it causes some black eyes once in a while. =)

OfflineLoverofEarth
spirit on ajourney

Re: Rgid thinking [Re: ]
    #1381376 - 03/16/03 03:10 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, it could be either of those things, but I think I may have pinpointed my problem. It's all about the stimuli. We humans need this stimulus.. to help us evolve and gain a better understanding of things, etc. I am not using my mind due to lack of stimulus. I wonder how long before I start hallucinating just to keep things interesting. This need for stimulus is the only driving force behind posting at the shroomery, watching television, listening to music, and so on. I am not getting enough of it. If the mind is not used it is lost. I am in the midst of this process.

OfflineLoverofEarth
spirit on ajourney

Re: Rgid thinking [Re: ]
    #1381377 - 03/16/03 03:11 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, it could be either of those things, but I think I may have pinpointed my problem. It's all about the stimuli. We humans need this stimulus.. to help us evolve and gain a better understanding of things, etc. I am not using my mind due to lack of stimulus. I wonder how long before I start hallucinating just to keep things interesting. This need for stimulus is the only driving force behind posting at the shroomery, watching television, listening to music, and so on. I am not getting enough of it. If the mind is not used it is lost. I am in the midst of this process.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being